Author Topic: ADMIN, Youth Camp  (Read 48635 times)

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: ADMIN, Youth Camp
« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2013, 11:07:55 AM »
OK I see no point of this discusion allmighty!

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2013, 11:12:19 AM »
CarlosT we agree that system is not good at all, but we do not agree for the expectations. I think that 3rd place with 415k in some country can't and must not get la3 player now meter what are the investments in other countries and you can't blame me for that  :)
Xerexy don't try to explain something to people who are the smartest because they have 800+ topics on the forum :)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2013, 11:38:48 AM »
Men, you came here and made offense to me. I know that you new at this forum, so I tell you that words like
Xerexy don't try to explain something to people who are the smartest because they have 800+ topics on the forum
brings nothing to main issue. So calm down , take a big breathe and then write if you has something proper to tell.

Back to topic

CarlosT we agree that system is not good at all, but we do not agree for the expectations. I think that 3rd place with 415k in some country can't and must not get la3 player now meter what are the investments in other countries and you can't blame me for that  :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:47:58 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2013, 11:48:44 AM »

Yes and no.... what do you expect? LA7? Even ir you were third, you must admit that 415k invested after a whole season is a low investment, you shouldn't expect more than LA5 players with that investment.

About the second part of you previous topic, i have no meed to reply you, you are angry now and you can't see things clear, i am trying to be polite with you and xerexy, there are many things i don't like, i complained a lot but in the end, i realized that i don't get anything complaining because admin, gm and the dev staff ignores our toughts, so i decided to live on.

I can't get good players in academy? Then i will need to buy them, simple.

I just placed my opinion and my experience, to make you guys feel better, if you dissagree with me, perfect. But if we fight eachother, even after agreeing something is wrong, then this game will go to hell.

Do as you wish, but if you are willing to complain in a public forum, at least learn to face somebody else's opinion, and use something better than the "number of topics" stuff.

Sometimes, those who speak less are the brightests users.
My team: (95928)

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2013, 12:07:08 PM »
At the begging I was calm and just wanted to write that I am not happy with the players and then I saw you lecturing to xerexy and saw who is "short seeing" in some other way... You didn't invest money and you wait to see on other examples. That's ok, maybe the smartest way for new features, but some of us took a risk and you obviously can't understand that. That's why I am not active - I can't get in endless discussions with people like you who don't won't to understand what others are writing and have the attitude:
We all agree that system is bad , but users by their stupidity, not reading rules and short seeing make it even worst :(
That's all from me, see you on some other discussion maybe, greetings!  8)

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2013, 12:32:41 PM »
Yes and no.... what do you expect? LA7? Even ir you were third, you must admit that 415k invested after a whole season is a low investment, you shouldn't expect more than LA5 players with that investment.
Yes CarlosT, I could understand that I got LA5 and it is HALF season investment so LA5 is the least that you would expect also - or even more? That's why I was angry - at the begining :) Angry on IRRESPONSIBLE ADMIN and I am writing this just so he can MAYBE, SOMETIMES, IF HE HAVE TIME READ THIS :)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2013, 01:07:27 PM »
I am in when people said that there should be levels for each LA i.e:
LA 5 for 200 k
La 6 for 400 k
LA 7 for 1 mln
LA 8 for 2,5 mln
LA 9 for 3,5 mln ,
LA 10 for 5 mln 
I took this price as medium for market price for each LA.
People shouldn't be punished when they want to develop their team by new youth. There should be a chance to get a better youth even when invest less then above. So user will be in danger to get player on unwanted position but have also chance to get better player then available on the market on price like above.
  season 18

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2013, 05:24:40 PM »
The problem is that I knew about the rules, I knew that The best players would be in a country that would accumulate the most money like Brazil, So I chose it and other counters that I  have no problem with the players I got. In Brazil I have invested 1350000 G and I were N 20 in money invested I was thinking for that money I would get a player that I would have to train but he would be so much better in positional then what I could get for that money on transfer market. Sadly I got players that I have to train/play and think about future seasons and think one day they will become good. for that amount of money on a good day I could get a fantastic player. I just think I overplayed for 1/7/4 who is a future prospect and not even the best one.
I thought this youth camp was a  thing to balance the top teams and new small teams, I can never compare with big teams but If I would say no to a lot of stuff in a season and invest money in camp I would get players that would have positional to be great and give me ability to compete with strong teams now the reality is that I just threw away money I got a player that most big teams get in academy  and they pay cents for that

Only way I can somehow justify this and I do not know if this is true or not but if your grown players request less salary then bought players then it makes a little seance but if that is not true then I am struggling
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 05:26:36 PM by Levan »

Night_Fun(RigaGoldWings)

• Youth team
  • Tribute to Stefano Fiore... Best Laziale ever^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2013, 05:53:36 PM »
Spent 2 millions and finished 8th in Brasil. Got 1/7/4 was expecting at least 8 la but can leave with that as it was  risky decision and please do not forget that this money is for two seasons so if i won't invest anymore i will still hopefully will get my money back selling the players  ;) ???

So stop complain on what you have got. The system should be changed to be more balanced, but you were aware of it is a bit early and risky to invest on youth camps currently)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:01:19 PM by Night_Fun(RigaGoldWings) »
Respect to any manager i am meeting...

Melyposcalice

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2013, 05:59:09 PM »
I have the same problem. 18th in brazil and 1/6/4 it is imbelievable

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2013, 06:12:07 PM »
Spent 2 millions and finished 8th in Brasil. Got 1/7/4 was expecting at least 8 la but can leave with that as it was  risky decision and please do not forget that this money is for two seasons so if i won't invest anymore i will still hopefully will get my money back selling the players  ;) ???

So stop complain on what you have got. The system should be changed to be more balanced, but you were aware of it is a bit early and risky to invest on youth camps currently)

You are talking about risk

Code: [Select]
- In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.

- The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the ability of youth players in that country.

so on the first stream of players I had invested around 500000 and I got a player 1/7/4 great now I invested more then double of that and other people invested a lot of money as well so I thought the amount of accumulated money would guaranty that I would get a good player but sadly that was not the case even though  the game rules clearly state that the quality of players should have improved. because the money has accumulated significantly, sadly I got a player 1/7/4 same as previously
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:14:27 PM by Levan »

Ewy

• Professional team
  • Siln?j�� pes mrd�
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2013, 07:55:46 PM »
1505000 G (1st in Liechtenstain) and... player with LA 3... Ridicule  ???
My team: AFK Pe?ky (29543)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2013, 09:25:41 PM »
IMHO the drop-off in quality is extremely fast even in big nations, and there seems to lack consistency among nations in how high LA players are allocated.

In Spain a total of 140,530,000 G has been inveseted in youth camps by 807 clubs
The the top three clubs (avg. investment 5.0 Millions) received LA 11, 10, and 9 players in this round. Meanwhile, none of the other 804 clubs with youth camp investments got better than LA7 and a surprisingly small number of LA7 players were allocated; for example, the 6th ranked team (with ~2 million invested) only received a LA6 player!

Meanwhile, in Argentina 154,680,000 G has been invested by 723 clubs
There, all of the top six clubs (avg. investment 4.9 million) received LA8+ players. The remaining 717 teams received LA7 or lower players. Interestingly, the 112th ranked team (only 280,000 G invested) received a LA6 player!

Argentine youth camps produced twice as many LA8+ players than Spain. This might make sense if the total or average investment in Argentina was twice that of Spain, but it is nowhere near that:
                  Total investment           Average Investment
Argentina      154,680,000                  213,942                           
Spain            140,530,000                  174,139     
SPA % of ARG:     90.8%                         81.4%
???
In these countries, clubs that received LA8+ players invested ~5 million, on average, half the cost of "the best" academy upgrade!  At this rate, these teams will spend ~10 million in two seasons for 4 LA8-11 players. I hope they think it was worth it, because I sure wouldn't. This only seems like a good idea after no further academy upgrades are possible. I am looking forward to a delete youth camp button!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 05:35:16 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2013, 09:31:51 PM »
I also need that button

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2013, 09:34:54 PM »

I am looking forward to a delete youth camp button!

+1.........And I, too....  ::)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:37:18 PM by Golex »
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Ologga

« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2013, 10:40:30 PM »
IMHO the drop-off in quality is extremely fast even in big nations, and there seems to lack consistency among nations in how high LA players are allocated.

In Spain a total of 140,530,000 G has been inveseted in youth camps by 807 clubs
The the top three clubs (avg. investment 5.0 Millions) received LA 11, 10, and 9 players in this round. Meanwhile, none of the other 804 clubs with youth camp investments got better than LA7 and only a small number of LA7 players were allocated; for example, the 6th ranked team (with ~2 million invested) only received a LA6 player!

There, all of the top six clubs (avg. investment 4.9 million) received LA8+ players. Four additional teams (ranked 6th to 53rd) received LA7 players. The remaining 713 teams received LA6 or lower players. Interestingly, the 112th ranked team (only 280,000 G invested) received a LA6 player!

Argentine youth camps produced twice as many LA8+ players than Spain. This might make sense if the total or average investment in Argentina was twice that of Spain, but it is nowhere near that:
???
In these countries, clubs that received LA8+ players invested ~5 million, on average, half the cost of "the best" academy upgrade!  At this rate, these teams will spend ~10 million in two seasons for 4 LA8-11 players. I hope they think it was worth it, because I sure wouldn't. This only seems like a good idea after no further academy upgrades are possible. I am looking forward to a delete youth camp button!

Brian, how can you have such exact data, you seem know which player has received each of 807 teams investing in Spain, each player received by each of 723 teams investing in Argentina, how are you able of make such hard job?

Even, do you have add each team's amount in each country for make this investigation?.

Congratzs! Great job if it is as I am saying.

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2013, 10:54:45 PM »

The the top three clubs (avg. investment 5.0 Millions) received LA 11, 10, and 9 players in this round. Meanwhile, none of the other 804 clubs with youth camp investments got better than LA7 and a surprisingly small number of LA7 players were allocated; for example, the 6th ranked team (with ~2 million invested) only received a LA6 player!

There, all of the top six clubs (avg. investment 4.9 million) received LA8+ players. The remaining 717 teams received LA7 or lower players. Interestingly, the 112th ranked team (only 280,000 G invested) received a LA6 player!

???

Thank you nice post
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:17:05 PM by Levan »

BuddAbass

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2013, 11:29:25 PM »
I am in when people said that there should be levels for each LA i.e:
LA 5 for 200 k
La 6 for 400 k
LA 7 for 1 mln
LA 8 for 2,5 mln
LA 9 for 3,5 mln ,
LA 10 for 5 mln 
I took this price as medium for market price for each LA.
People shouldn't be punished when they want to develop their team by new youth. There should be a chance to get a better youth even when invest less then above. So user will be in danger to get player on unwanted position but have also chance to get better player then available on the market on price like above.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2013, 12:40:20 AM »
Brian, how can you have such exact data, you seem know which player has received each of 807 teams investing in Spain, each player received by each of 723 teams investing in Argentina, how are you able of make such hard job?

Even, do you have add each team's amount in each country for make this investigation?.

Congratzs! Great job if it is as I am saying.

It is simple.
Finding the cumulative amount invested was just a cut and paste job into Excel.

Finding players: All Spanish and Argentine outfield players with LA8 or higher are listed in game statistics. It is easy to find the ones from youth camp as they are all 17 with PR4. One only needs to click their name and then "history" to find out whether they are in fact from youth camp and from which allocation they came from (first was 09/05/2013, second was 18/7/2013). So it is easy to calculate how many players with LA>7 since there really were so few added this round. I looked into it because two of my youth camps are in these countries. Both produced LA6 players despite the fact that one had almost 10X the investment as the other
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:49:06 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
  • I will love you, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2013, 02:12:54 AM »
This means my classmate who invested 1m in Fiji and got 1/8/4 is one of the most lucky in this round?
Also, Brian, I remember admin saying there will be good players randomly assigned to a few clubs; I believe the Spain club is the same situation. Like him I invested less than 300K G and receive 1/6/4 in Germany.
Meeting you is the greatest thing that happened to me in my life.
Rosenburg BK!
Season 6: Joined and played 3 friendlies
Season 7: E-59 Runner-up
Season 8: D-16 Ruler (Currently)

Currently searching for players with age less than 27 and CA>=5

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2013, 07:16:45 AM »
FANTASTICS NEW PLAYERS FROM YOUTH CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWOOOOWWWWWW.....THIS YOUTH CAMPS ARE THE BEST IN GKOOOOO    ABSOLUTELYYYYYY!!!!!   O MY GODNESS!! HAHAHAHAHA :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2013, 07:37:30 AM »
Daniele, please. Caps lock off. No need to shout. Nothing changed till last time. I don't understand why some people want easy way to develop their teams?
  season 18

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2013, 07:41:11 AM »
let see the fact, some managers got 1/8/4 in small countries with 1 M investmen, my players: 1/6/4 and 1/6/4 with 1.9 M, respectively 1.2 M investment and first place in both countries
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2013, 07:42:32 AM »
it is only a bit of irony, that I expected from the fact I fell caught and investments to a minimum, however, make me smile those who still continue to put the millions .. and there are several ... ;)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2013, 07:45:55 AM »
Agree, I see Error got 3 LA 10 from Germany, Brazil and Argentina . He invested about 5-6 mln in each country. So he go three CA 1 player and PR 4. They need 4-5 seasons training in first team . He can't do this. IMHO he wasted his money. Yesterday 2/11/4 form YC was sold for 2,89 only!!! http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6817446

Add 1
IMHO,YC are for teams in lower divisions , who can farm those rookies. Or teams in small country without any competitions
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 07:49:42 AM by Ruta »
  season 18