Author Topic: ADMIN, Youth Camp  (Read 48944 times)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: ADMIN, Youth Camp
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2013, 07:47:49 AM »
Actually, I quit on camps after first round. I invested only 5k per each on my 2 camps. But still, it is to much for me and I still want that CANCEL button! :)
Right move. Smart guy :)
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

BuddAbass

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2013, 07:48:11 AM »
Spent total 465000G in  to get 1/4/4   :'(
Please create cancle button now

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2013, 08:03:28 AM »
I was waiting for Garrincha in my Brazilian camp
I have invested 1350000 G and I got 1/7/4 for that money I could have bot a very strong player but my cousin who invested 1505000 G got 1/6/4.

Good thing I threw away all of this money, that I could have used for facilities or players

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2013, 08:19:40 AM »
asked who invests millions in camp ... even if you draw a 184 194 or more than 17 years ... at this point of the season .... you think that you will maxarlo? the game worth the candle? ... realize that these youth are real slot machines ... you put the investment to a minimum and be done to revive the sound of hundreds of k .... as they are studied are a hole in the water ! ;)

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2013, 08:25:39 AM »
asked who invests millions in camp ... even if you draw a 184 194 or more than 17 years ... at this point of the season .... you think that you will maxarlo? the game worth the candle? ... realize that these youth are real slot machines ... you put the investment to a minimum and be done to revive the sound of hundreds of k .... as they are studied are a hole in the water ! ;)

M8 I wish that your next sallary check from your boss to be same as quality of players I recive, then you will not be so "clever"

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2013, 09:16:59 AM »
I see that this guy Ruta is very "smart" and answering on every question. So Ruta, I can see that you understand the algorithm completely so can you tell me what kind of players did you got from YC and what do you think that I got in Ganna(5/43 with 505k), Tajikistan(3/8 with 415k) and Spain(13/810 with 1090k)?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2013, 09:28:34 AM »
I see that this guy Ruta is very "smart" and answering on every question. So Ruta, I can see that you understand the algorithm completely so can you tell me what kind of players did you got from YC and what do you think that I got in Ganna(5/43 with 505k), Tajikistan(3/8 with 415k) and Spain(13/810 with 1090k)?

I don't know who you are cause you are hidden for us.  Before you going to be ironic you should show your face, do yuo know? Who I am everyone can see, many active user know me much. I am answering here just to make clear some issues.

You got what you got, all is by rules and it is correct, at last:)

I've got 1/4/3 and 1/4/4 cause I invested in YC minimal cost. Before you ask, I tell you why I invested ( wasted) money . Cause I want to know how it works and did it just to research and to be in touch with YC.  I can handle this waste with easy .
  season 18

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2013, 09:32:37 AM »

in Ghana - 1/4/4
in Tajikistan - 1/3/4
in Spain - 1/6/4

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
My Team : Coffe Shop      

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2013, 09:37:25 AM »
Hahahaha! +1 for Igecot!  8)
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2013, 09:40:34 AM »
in Ghana - 1/4/4
in Tajikistan - 1/3/4
in Spain - 1/6/4

In other words, crappy players from countries with low accumulative investment and a "decent" player in Spain, a country with a high accumulative investment.
Now, the curious part is, that placed 13th in a big country, you don't even get a LA7 player? You must be in the top 10 of each if you want to get something.

Now, some conclusions about this new youth player's wave.

Despite what many people tought, even if global investment increased in big countries, youth players weren't a lot better. Only Spain and Brazil received a LA11 player, Argentina received a LA10 and few LA9 players, but new youth are LA8 players mostly, same than the previous wave.
In other words, it seems that bigger accumulative investment does not increase global quality.... does that mean that maybe there's a "barrier" in global investment that, once crossed, allow big countries to pull LA10 players?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:42:47 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2013, 09:44:46 AM »
In other words, it seems that bigger accumulative investment does not increase global quality.... does that mean that maybe there's a "barrier" in global investment that, once crossed, allow big countries to pull LA10 players?
I don't see any reasons for to be better youth form YC then Academy. There was some LA 11+ from academy too . IMHO when LA will  rice it be for both sources of youth
  season 18

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
    Germany
Ranking(in )    2/540
Total investment(last 2 seasons)    5620000 G   
round 1 I've got 9/4 at rank 2 >>> rank 1 - 10/4
round 2 I've got 8/4 same rank 2>>>rank 1 - 10/4

England

Ranking(in )    1/516
Total investment(last 2 seasons)    3645000 G
round 1 I've got 10/4 rank 1
round 2 I've got 8/4 rank 1

Moldova
Ranking(in )    1/13
Total investment(last 2 seasons)    1915000 G
round 1 I've got 9/4  rank 1
round 2 I've got 4/4 rank 1

I need CANCEL BUTTON , PLEASE

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2013, 10:02:54 AM »
I am the guy who is not active on forum like you but I can send you picture if you just let me be a little more ironic.
I've got 1/4/3 and 1/4/4 cause I invested in YC minimal cost.
Bravo Ruta! So smart of you to invest such a small amount and get so good players!
And now seriously, I got THE SAME players LIKE YOU in Ganna and Tajikistan with a 1 mil investments and that should explain everything to you. You should stop writing to someone who is angry and believed that admin will do this thing right (like xerexy and me) sentences like "I knew that" and "read the rules". And if you are so well known here let me ask you another question - did you write to people that they should not invest money when Youth camp started?

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2013, 10:08:01 AM »
Igecot don't hack in to Serbian chat! :P

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2013, 10:17:24 AM »
I am the guy who is not active on forum like you but I can send you picture if you just let me be a little more ironic.
I've got 1/4/3 and 1/4/4 cause I invested in YC minimal cost.
Bravo Ruta! So smart of you to invest such a small amount and get so good players!
And now seriously, I got THE SAME players LIKE YOU in Ganna and Tajikistan with a 1 mil investments and that should explain everything to you. You should stop writing to someone who is angry and believed that admin will do this thing right (like xerexy and me) sentences like "I knew that" and "read the rules". And if you are so well known here let me ask you another question - did you write to people that they should not invest money when Youth camp started?
funny, you made my day :) I don't need your photo ,lol I just want to know which team you provide. I can't tell you to be active, but when you want to say something you shouldn't be so lazy ! Check something before you are posting. Here you are my words before ( at last) Admin said that rule will be hold   :
Let's see closer to the biggest problem :
1. where is cancel button , which Admin has been proved us?
2. we should know how many users is in each country before choosing to build a camp.
3. need to know algorithm why in one country LA 9 player cost 130 000 but in another 950 000. Now it looks like first on the list in each country got the best player no matter how many money in total was invested in each country. It is completely different than
Admin said
    -
In each country, every youth camp will be ranked based on the cumulative investment of each club.

- The total investment on youth camps of each country will affect the ability of youth players in that country.

Generally I think that now will be battle only for first place in each country. When we look that now the best youth from Camp are LA 10 then even 300 k g looks good .

I agree with Carlos that youth from Camps should be more random cause small teams are now out of possibility to get good rookies.
Above in this topic others users said more about we have now. Nobody should be surprise . 

PS. If I want to be nasty I should say that your bad is good for me but I don't . In my country I said many times that YC are waste of money.
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2013, 10:18:01 AM »
sarad987, i understand that you're angry and it's hard to speak about it. But IMHO, admin made two errors: he posted the rules late (they should have been available as soon as season started) and he never placed that cancel button.
The system is crazy IMHO, but it works exactly as he claimed when he posted the rules, back in april...
The high LA youth players that came in low accumulative countries in the first wave shouldn't happen, and yet, admin made things clear again, he posted the rules again.

You should stop writing to someone who is angry and believed that admin will do this thing right

Okay, so you think that someone who invested 100k to be placed 1st in an unknown country should receive something better than somebody who spent 1M and placed 40th in a highly invested coumtry? I think that would be even more unfair.

ousmal

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2013, 10:22:22 AM »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Forget it!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2013, 10:25:12 AM »

sarad987

• Professional team
  • Just Fantastico...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2013, 10:34:15 AM »
CarlosT ok, can you find the country at this moment when you can invest 100k and be the first there? If you can you deserve good player (I don't mean la10,11 and especially not 2,3,4) But this stupid system doesn't consider ranking or money investment in the right way and this guy who gave 6mil just prove that.

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2013, 10:35:09 AM »
ive got a 1/5/4 & 1/6/4  but wrong position..... FAIL

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2013, 10:39:36 AM »

I LOVE THIS GAME  8)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2013, 10:43:25 AM »
CarlosT ok, can you find the country at this moment when you can invest 100k and be the first there? If you can you deserve good player (I don't mean la10,11 and especially not 2,3,4) But this stupid system doesn't consider ranking or money investment in the right way and this guy who gave 6mil just prove that.

There was a 9/4 pushed in Antigua and Barbuda, his manager spent less than 200k in the first wave, that is not right, my friend.

IMHO, to make this system fair, it must change:

If admin wants to keep the "cumulative investment" country for each nation, the race for the first place must end, a 4th placed team should have a chance to receive something better than the first one, a top level team doesn't have the same incomes than a D level team after all.
Else, the right thing should be that "the more you invest in camps, the better you receive", without considering global investment into account. I mean, if you invested 3M in global (let's say 1M in 3 different countries) you should have the chance to receive something better than somebody who invested 2M in one country.

But in the way i look at it, this ridiculous system is working exactly as it were announced.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »

There was a 9/4 pushed in Antigua and Barbuda, his manager spent less than 200k in the first wave, that is not right, my friend.

IMHO, to make this system fair, it must change:

If admin wants to keep the "cumulative investment" country for each nation, the race for the first place must end, a 4th placed team should have a chance to receive something better than the first one, a top level team doesn't have the same incomes than a D level team after all.
Else, the right thing should be that "the more you invest in camps, the better you receive", without considering global investment into account. I mean, if you invested 3M in global (let's say 1M in 3 different countries) you should have the chance to receive something better than somebody who invested 2M in one country.

But in the way i look at it, this ridiculous system is working exactly as it were announced.
We all agree that system is bad , but users by their stupidity, not reading rules and short seeing make it even worst :(
I've written here http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=15337.msg109375 what to do to make things more friendly.
  season 18

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2013, 10:52:16 AM »
 We all agree that system is bad , but users by their stupidity, not reading rules and short seeing make it even worst :(
I've written here http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=15337.msg109375 what to do to make things more friendly.
[/quote]

I do not think myselve stupid but thanks for that notice, so everyone who started this game early got players with fantastic PR is Smart and they are best and do not need players LA 7 or even LA8 I dod not I need those players and you call me stupid because I invested and expected LA7 and dreamed LA8 players, not the best way realy!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »
I do not think myselve stupid but thanks for that notice, so everyone who started this game early got players with fantastic PR is Smart and they are best and do not need players LA 7 or even LA8 I dod not I need those players and you call me stupid because I invested and expected LA7 and dreamed LA8 players, not the best way realy!

I'm playing this game since season 2 and i never receiced a 8/3 player. Every CA8 player i got were bought.

The system might be unfair, even for older users.

That's true, so you can feel better now...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:12:29 AM by CarlosT »