Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] New International Competition for clubs  (Read 25189 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Continental Cup
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2012, 08:53:09 PM »
There are not regional divisions in GKO, but continental Cups are interesting.

The "random region" idea seems fair to me, if you divide each NT depending on their region, we would be fighting because it wouldn't be fair if some region has more places than others. With current system, we could have 10 south american, african or asiatic nations playing the World Cup, to do so, they must proof they are good enough in WC Qualifying.
My team: (95928)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Continental Cup
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 12:23:50 AM »
didnt we have many suggestions familiar like this one? about an extra league?it has failed many times btw.

bataraz

• National Team
    • View Profile
NEW INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 09:43:15 PM »
I wanted to propose a new tournament, similar to the UEFA Europa League, involving teams that could not qualify for the WCC. In many countries, the number of good teams in the top league is growing but I think those teams who for various reasons can not rated in the top would also have to be able to play some other international tournament, which compete with other very good teams from different countries, where you will learn much more and you will get to have more experience. Also, with this new tournament, the teams from lower divisions would have more opportunities to compete in international tournaments and earn more money  :)

1 - The tournament would have the same format as WCC
2 - The number of members who participate in the first edition would be decided by the ranking that is used for the WCC
3 - Points earned by each team will be added to the ranking that we all know this allow those teams are not the best in their league, not just play to stay in the top league, but also fight to classify any international tournament

This would be a minor disadvantage for teams that have to play top league and WCC, as other teams Top league would have to play another international tournament. This would mean greater equality between teams from the same Top League  ;)

THE TEAMS WHO WILL GET THE QUALIFICATION TO WCC WILL BE: THE TEAMS WHO WILL GET THE QUALIFICATION TO THIS NEW TOURNAMENT WILL BE:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:00:54 AM by bataraz »
Estudiantes de Olavarria (111776)
   Cup (Winner) Season 3
   D-24 (Runner Up) Season 4
   Cup (Runner Up) Season 4
   C-5 (Winner) Season 5
   Cup (Runner Up) Season 5
   B-3 (Winner) Season 6

Olivero09

• Youth team
  • Orfebre F.C.
    • View Profile
Re: New International Tournament
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 10:02:47 PM »
good idea  8)
Juntos, se puede.

ORFEBRE FC

webinchi

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »
Someone propose this several seasons ago, and admin said that there were enough tournaments already in GKO.
Season 6 - C9 Champion
Season 7 - B3 Champion
Season 8 - Top 9th Place
Season 9 - Top 8th Place
Season 10 - Top 6th Place
Season 11 - Top 3th Place
Season 12 - Top 4th Place
Season 13 - Top 10th Place
Season 14 - Top 7th Place
Necaxa: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=134117

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2012, 12:51:07 AM »
Excellent gives an ability to generate greater good tems.
By experiences strategic and possibility of prize money

GKO TOP UP

• Legendary Team
  • ????????????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2012, 04:35:58 AM »
 8) 8)
???????? GKO ????????????

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: NEW INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 06:42:05 AM »
IMHO another tournament which is given advantage to small group of people is bad idea. Better way is to allow non-premium user to participate in custom cups. I also think , income and awards form WCL should be lower.
I played this season on WCL and I saw how much money come from it! This is big advantage and team which aren't in WCL simple can compete in own countries in a few season.
Another things is more training from those games. Lets say that training is because of condition drop by player. Ok, but income from tickets and awards should be removed. Teams should play in international tournaments only for prestige and fun!

I am against adventage form premium features , tokens and any other thing which can gives one player easiest way to win then other!!!

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

M_Zachrie_Zaini

• Youth team
  • No Sweat No Glories
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2012, 07:21:56 AM »
good idea
+1

8) 8) 8)
Previous Club: Monster Club Football 2011 & Persema Mata Ie
My Club Now: Seahawks Impact AFC

karlooo

• All Star Team
  • ex U21 national manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2012, 09:54:48 AM »
 8)

+1

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 10:33:06 AM »
There is only one thing i like from this suggestion:

- Only classified by the national cup, those teams that AREN'T OF TOP LEAGUE. In case that any of the two teams that reached the cup final, participate in the top league, the places for international tournaments will be for Cup semifinalists. In the case that be only one vacancy, will be defined for the winner of the match for third place in the cup. If Cup semifinalists also play in the top league, the place will be occupied by the team from top league that don't qualified to international tournaments in this season yet, and have finished in a better position in the top league

If top level teams receive more chances to play continental competitions, the gap between big teams and small teams will be higher.
With current scheme, a "big" team can finish 4th and lose a WCC place when the league becomes competitive, however, i don't see a big team placed below 6th position..... they would have an international competition to play each season for sure.

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2012, 11:37:43 AM »

good point, maybe they should classify these competencies by level
the winners of the league-b-
or winners of the leagues-c-
but it would be way too particular skills and perhaps lose appeal
or finally give greater force to the cup, which already gives quotas for wcl and classify two teams there for this, and make a longer qualifying to reach the finals of groups

the quota of the cup gives the opportunity for a small team has a good chance of reaching a international cup, as it depends on a good match to earn a better team, not 30 games

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2012, 11:56:27 AM »
+1  8)

I proposed something similar, but I don't believe that there are great chances in the realization of it.  :-\   :(

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »
I think that, if we add a new competition, it should be something involving C level teams and below..... ho to pick them? I believe that national qualification each season might be a good method. If we pick the best 3 teams from each national ranking (removing Top Level and B level teams) we would have some active managers, playing well in the game and participating on leagues with lower attendance, it might be a good boost to them.
I remove B level teams in that discussion because a well ranked B level team will surely play top level next season, and he will have all the beneficts that comes to them....
Honestly, mi biggest concern is to those who can not bring more than 12.000 people each match.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:46:33 PM by CarlosT »

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 01:17:08 PM »
is true because the idea is to match the stadium attendance does nothing
but I think this idea is born by the motivation of those who still have a long way to reach top leagues
I think they should be internal competencies
league b
league c
 leagued
league etc.
on Tuesdays in the top 16 teams in each group selecting them for best score among them

bataraz

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2012, 05:41:18 PM »
IMHO another tournament which is given advantage to small group of people is bad idea. Better way is to allow non-premium user to participate in custom cups. I also think , income and awards form WCL should be lower.
I played this season on WCL and I saw how much money come from it! This is big advantage and team which aren't in WCL simple can compete in own countries in a few season.
Another things is more training from those games. Lets say that training is because of condition drop by player. Ok, but income from tickets and awards should be removed. Teams should play in international tournaments only for prestige and fun!

I am against adventage form premium features , tokens and any other thing which can gives one player easiest way to win then other!!!

EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL

I'm agree in the point of the non-premium users can participate in custom cups, because in that way will be more training and incomes to the rest of the little teams, and then they could improve faster than now. But this tournament would give more importance to the national cup and also to lower division teams. Also, teams that have recently risen to the top level are much more motivated to have another purpose besides not-relegation
Estudiantes de Olavarria (111776)
   Cup (Winner) Season 3
   D-24 (Runner Up) Season 4
   Cup (Runner Up) Season 4
   C-5 (Winner) Season 5
   Cup (Runner Up) Season 5
   B-3 (Winner) Season 6

kaisser

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2012, 07:59:38 PM »

Super Hero

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Champions League each continent
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2012, 08:03:35 PM »
Suggested that placed championship for clubs each continent, not like WCC
Like: UEFA Champions League and AFC Champions League

And championship other for average teams
Like: Europa League and AFC Cup

Even be like Real Life

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Champions League each continent
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
It is good idea. ;)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2012, 08:28:42 PM »
it is game, not RL. plus it has been discussed Many times

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2012, 05:58:35 AM »
In my opinion bad idea! The nymber of players on the different continents is too different so this would only give an unfair advantage to some.

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2012, 09:21:32 AM »
In my opinion bad idea! The nymber of players on the different continents is too different so this would only give an unfair advantage to some.

Exactly, player base isnt big enough to have so many different leagues.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 04:29:21 AM »
Of all the FIFA confederations, CONCACAF (North American & Caribbean) has to be the least represented (if not CAF). Yet, during the 30-day free premium trial many of us received when premium features were introduced, I was able to organize a CONCACAF CL custom cup  (with a big prize) with 16 teams, all of which were either top 2 finishers in their top level or national cup finalist.

http://www.gokickoff.com/comp_custom.php?cup_id=85

There is no reason why continental CL's couldn't happen. They could be organized like Custom Cups with stage 1 being multiple "leagues" (equivelent to group stages) and stage 2 being a cup (with top 2 clubs from each league/group.

JUST ALLOW ALL USERS TO JOIN ONE CONTINENTAL CUSTOM CUP PER SEASON IF THEY ARE TOP 2 IN TOP LEVEL OR CUP FINALISTS!!! AT LEAST FOR THIS ONE COMPETITION!
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
[suggestion] 2� world club competition
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2013, 10:35:20 PM »
This would both increase the number of teams that get to play in a world club competition, increase the number of overall world club competition matches that are played (and training bonuses that result) and could also give 3rd ranked teams from WCL group stage a 2nd chance which should increase the competitiveness of WCL groups.

To do this, changes would need to be made to WCL qualification:

Instead of 256 teams involved in WCL qualification, half this many should be involved, just from the top 52 ranked nations
e.g.:
1st qualif. round: the 40 cup winners
2nd qualif. round: 20 1st round winners + 108 league qualifiers (existing 56 plus one additional for top 52 ranked nations)
3rd qualif. round: 64 2nd round winners
advancing 32 teams to WCL group stage who join the 32 others that already qualify directly for the group stage
  8)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

DeGlen

• Professional team
  • Rsc Arsenal - NT manager
    • View Profile
Re: [suggestion] 2� world club competition
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »
I really admire you for the effort you keep doing to make suggestions!.. Knowing that the admin and gamedevelopers probably won't even read it. And if they read it, they won't use your suggestions, because the only suggestions they're interested in are those out of which they can make some money.

But anyway, good suggestion. Too bad it'll never happen.
6x Champions of Belgium
18x Belgium Cup-finalist: 9x Winner, 9x Runner-up
Quarter-finalist WCL Season 4
Semi-finalist WCL Season 5
Round of 16 WCL Season 11
Former NT-manager and U21-Manager Belgium