Author Topic: Season 12  (Read 9714 times)

whiskysour

• Professional team
  • A NEW YEAR A NEW SWAGGA
    • View Profile
Re: Season 12
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2014, 11:41:34 PM »
Well one year we had a full active league and one other person joined but they didn't put him in the league for a season and a half . If he was put in at the least the beginning of the league we probably would of had a second tier . Why he wasn't I don't know. ..

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2014, 06:08:42 AM »
That's the spirit Swagga - keep going mate!

Drahir / Rincewind -  I am sure you are right. There are 385 Best Academies now and Ruta has long had a theory that there are only so many top level players released each season so they dont go around like they used to.

I have a different theory - the developers are weakening the academy system to make youth camp investment more attractive....
 :(
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2014, 06:43:52 AM »

I have a different theory - the developers are weakening the academy system to make youth camp investment more attractive....
  Youth from youth camps ( very low CA)  need all games from the begining so they attractive only for clubs with no competition in their leagues. So they really aren't at all similar to youth from academies. When it comes to fact , there wasn't any LA 12 + from YC , and total sum of LA10+ each season is only 22, we can't again compare with sum of LA10+ from academies - more then 50 each season.

There is major problem who grows season by season . 2nd or 3rd clubs of premium users. From the begining those clubs were used to farm youth on loan, now when I see free  players is looks like 2nd teams are used to buy very good players. No problem if 2nd is starving cause of wage budget but others can't buy those special players and competition is easier :(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2014, 12:26:38 PM »
It is outrageous, yet there are also guys who have 3-4 teams and make transfers between them to get money, absolutely forbidden, for a while I sent email and still nothing, it's so obvious, the other teams just connects the day that makes transfers

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_transfer.php?club_id=273468

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2014, 02:14:13 PM »

Youth from youth camps ( very low CA)  need all games from the begining so they attractive only for clubs with no competition in their leagues. So they really aren't at all similar to youth from academies. When it comes to fact , there wasn't any LA 12 + from YC , and total sum of LA10+ each season is only 22, we can't again compare with sum of LA10+ from academies - more then 50 each season.

I didn't say they were similar; of course they are quite different mainly because you can't get LA2+ players or those under age 17 from youth camps.

What I mean is the supply of LA9+ players is dwindling from academies. Once LA10 players were fairly common from the best academies. Now they are extremely rare. I personally have gotten several LA9 players from a very good academy. Now LA9 players seem to be rare even from the best academies. I believe the only "best" academy in my nation did not produce a single LA9+ this season, after producing two LA10 players and two LA9 players last season.

I wonder if the best academy upgrade is even worth its 10M price tag anymore...if so, it is only to sell those LA8-9 players and reinvest the money into youth camps.

It is outrageous, yet there are also guys who have 3-4 teams and make transfers between them to get money, absolutely forbidden, for a while I sent email and still nothing, it's so obvious, the other teams just connects the day that makes transfers

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_transfer.php?club_id=273468

Ridiculous.  :-[ perhaps the developers are too busy relaxing on a beach somewhere (with money made from the game) to be bothered with banning cheaters, fixing bugs, or improving the game?

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2014, 03:48:26 PM »

I wonder if the best academy upgrade is even worth its 10M price tag anymore...if so, it is only to sell those LA8-9 players and reinvest the money into youth camps.

Of course is worthed . Academy and stadium are the best investment .

With academy it might happen that you dont recieve LA9+ for maybe 2-3 season , butyou have to look at it as a longterm investment . It need to "hit" only once , only one season and it you might recieve 4-5 players with LA9-10+ . (last season I got 15y DC 10/5 , 17y AMR 3/10/3 , DMR 2/10/3, and some 8/3 )
If you dont recieve that probably you will get at least one 8/3 - 8/4 (this was the best I got this season , I sold him for 1.6m), so you can sell him and  cover the expenses for academy maintacnce .
You upgrade it to the best quality and it stays like that forever :D

With camps you get 1/10/4 ? You must play him every match for 4 seasons (and he will be to weak for a team that wants the championship as a CA1) , and you must invest constantly big money to be among the first global .

Academy the best -  Of Course !!!  8)
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2014, 08:01:37 PM »

Of course is worthed . Academy and stadium are the best investment .

With academy it might happen that you dont recieve LA9+ for maybe 2-3 season , butyou have to look at it as a longterm investment . It need to "hit" only once , only one season and it you might recieve 4-5 players with LA9-10+ . (last season I got 15y DC 10/5 , 17y AMR 3/10/3 , DMR 2/10/3, and some 8/3 )
If you dont recieve that probably you will get at least one 8/3 - 8/4 (this was the best I got this season , I sold him for 1.6m), so you can sell him and  cover the expenses for academy maintacnce .
You upgrade it to the best quality and it stays like that forever :D

With camps you get 1/10/4 ? You must play him every match for 4 seasons (and he will be to weak for a team that wants the championship as a CA1) , and you must invest constantly big money to be among the first global .

Academy the best -  Of Course !!!  8)

Yes I agree. 10M spent upgrading a youth academy to the best will pay far greater dividends than 10M spent on youth camps. But these dividends are decidedly smaller than they once were....

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2014, 09:41:00 PM »
Academy IS worth, for sure!
Now, youth seems to be a bit weaker than previous season, but still, you get enough talent to collect at least 3M selling them, maintenance fees are paid, and you might get something extra, really worth the investment!
My squad have 5 LA9+ players in development, 2 players came from academy, 3 came from market. There was a 6th player, but i sold him, his transfer paid the academy itself (sold for 10M, got 9M for him).
Players from youth camp are worth if you are in a small league (and can afford to play with CA1 players), if you want to spend few seasons giving much advantage farming youth or if you have a satellite team to farm him. Else, a youth camp player is interesting only if somebody else did that job for you and placed him on market ;)
A 18 years old, 3/10/4 player might be an interesting shot....
My team: (95928)

Nidzo91

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2014, 10:05:45 PM »
Karlos ,it depends .For me this season with academy couldnt be worse,TB academy for 3 seasons and  this one is really crapy..3La 7 and 4 La 6...really,i get better players in season 5 when i had Good academy.If  i take 1 ,5 M on them this season i will count mine self lucky :( So basically u can just count on luck(or buy tokens)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2014, 10:20:24 PM »
Or search extra youth paying 300k and wait for their reports before pulling.

Still, i agree with you, luck has much to do, you luck hass been REALLY BAD this season, but what about last season? And the previous one? I am sure you are dissapointed now, but you are pleased in general, am i wrong?
My team: (95928)

Nidzo91

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 05:15:39 PM »
Paying 300k is not much,i can afford it(multiple times),but problem is with reports.I thought on w8ing reports before start new season,but when i get 7 of 8 players in academy who had 18y,i thought it was kinda bad investment.Most reports(talking on players in mine academy,dont know if that works for otheres) takes 6-7 weeks and that is almost half of season,so even if  get LA 11 or 12 it will be bad youth player if PR is less then 4.Btw i am pleased with academy,i spent a lot of seasons to get TB ,even sacrificed spot in Serbian Top Level (and in  B rang also so i can focus on mine youth) so i can futher develop mine team and infrastructure of club.Last season i pull out 3 La 8 with pr 3 and season before i get La 10 with pr 3,so cant say its bad investing in academy.Just need to be patient and everyhing  will be ok :))) I reply on ur post couse want to tell everyone that they will need to w8 a bit with players,job is not done when u get TB academy

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2023, 01:18:20 AM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2024, 07:05:49 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2024, 05:05:50 AM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting