Author Topic: [Suggestions]the return investments from upgrades to Hotel, Bar, and Mega-store  (Read 18978 times)

yaba

• Youth team
    • View Profile
the return investments from upgrades to Hotel, Bar, and Mega-store
It's very low return investments
I calculate it ,The results of the calculations not cost-effective very much

example reference this topic   http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=4654.0    It is just a neighborhood.

Quality   Cost of upgrade              Weekly   Seasonal      Cost/increased return (# seasons to return investment)
very bad       50,000                       6,000     102,000       0.5
bad             200,000                      10,000       51,000       3.9
okay            500,000                     17,500       93,500       5.4
good            800,000                      26,500      102,000       7.8
very good   1,200,000                     37,500      136,000      8.8
the best     5,000,000                      55,500     212,000      23.5

Assumed when you upgrade Okey you use time for returen investment around 10season =3.33years
I think so a very long time .I hope you will consider it  again.

thank a lot. regards.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
thats GKO, there are a lot of cheaters for a reason

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Well.... i have improved my facilities "a little"....

Megastore: Very Good
Hotel: Okay
Bar: Okay
My team rating is 3008

After investing 4.250.000G on them, i received 80.362G last week...... my expenses are very high and i was playing in a low division, that's why i upgraded them, else, my balance would be a huge loss every week.... but honestly, i wouldn't be against an incomes increase, after spending so much money on them, i still can't track a decent balance each week (i'm losing about 52.000G each week). Activities and match incomes are saving me for now.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:51:26 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Carlos you are talking about cash from sponsors and marchandising versus wages and maintance, am I correct? You don't count money from tickets and club activities, wright?

So I lose 125 k G every week:( Facilities and good coaches re expensive. But with them I have good youth with well training. I earn money on selling no needed players:) It is funny that I pay more for coaches salary then players.

PS I am upgrading all buildings to okey level  but I am still not convinced that it is good way.
PS 2 I got 50 k G from marchandising last week , my ratinig was 4800
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 05:00:49 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Does the OP consider the increased Maintenance costs of the upgrade?

I haven't bothered with these since they reduced the income a few seasons back.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I am receiving 80k on merchandise only.
Last week i earned 58.751G from my sponsors and 80.362G from my facilities.
However, my expenses are very high: 120.000G to mantain those facilities and 71.406G to pay wages.
If i don't do club activities or play a league match, i would've lost 52.293G... i have good facilities and interesting players, but i don't even have a 700k/120 credit coach... what chances could i have if i hire one?
Honestly, my finances are growing this season, i can't complain that much, with some luck i will be on top level next season, but what chances have a team playing in lower division? I have been here more than a year and i always had to improve facilities to cover a hole on my club finances. I spent the same money that a top level team spend to improve their academy to very good level in a blink, and i varely survive.... What chances have a thai manager that startded in G level (or below) to promote and enjoy a talented player? They need to sell, else, their numbers won't match.
I know that playing in top level should have their beneficts, and i agree with that, but right now, hotoel/megastore/bar are only useful to survive, i don't consider them a tool useful to grow.
That's my point of view....

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Maintenance, wages (and bonus) last week 180k, Sponsors + Merchandising 80k Tickets 180k. Not sure how much the bonus was, but I it looks like I run at -100k without a match and plus 80k with one. (I had a decent Cup run this season, and looks like I need one next season too, for the 80kish a game it brings in.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
I pay like 30k more for facilities and wages than i get from sponsors and facilities. since im not paying for this game i get twice less energy than you do so I cant get much from merchant (it covers that 30k debt) lucky me, im playing in top level and get +160k for each home games. finally cup has started, witch gives some extra coins. too bad others are playing in 6-7th round already

honestly, i dont believe that teams from lover leagues will ever have a chance to reach and stay for longer in top league. we get more att. more rating points bigger prizes.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
That's my point!
This season i am growing, fast! Yesterday i had my stadium filled (17.500 people) so i get 192.500 (stadium quality is good), i played a cup match at my stadium and i get almost 100k more, i made about 75k on club activities, so this week i made more than 300k on profit. But, what if i wouldn't be on a "high" level? To get that rank i should have improved my museum even more (more money to spend) and without those attendances my chances to improve my finances would be minimum.
Honestly, something must change on finances, is ridiculous that a coach takes more than twice money than the most expensive player on this game, a normal coach takes the same than a Ca6 player, that is ridiculous!
Same happens when we talk about facilities.... spend 800k to improve somethin from okay to good level and your real profit is between 6.000 and 10.000g (maintenance also increases, so that 25000-28000 income is not real)... THAT is a very bad taste joke!
I improved them because i am obsessed with my finances, i always want to have a healthy club, but honestly, if somebody wants to grow, they must ignore them right now.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 03:14:33 AM by CarlosT »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I agree with all of you. Now starting teams have hard nut to crack. I can't imagine to start now myself!!!! In Poland is no chance to compete with teams which played 2 or more years in Top Level.

This game is unbalanced because of WCL too. In current season I  see that teams from countries with less active players are stronger. It is because 1 or 2 teams in some countries win all the money season by season. They haven't any competition in home country, use MOTS in WCL games , saves best palyers for those games and so on.
  season 18

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Good Stadiums do not make more money, as they have higher maintenance?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

honestly, if somebody wants to grow, they must ignore them right now.
Agree , I like to have good finance , but in this game it is not working :(
The best way to earn money is invest all resources in academy and train own youth or  sel them if team havn't good training facilities and coaches.
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

If you want to make more money with it, you need to take it to very good level. Maintenance is the same than good level, but you get 1g more per seat.

(sorry if something is not properly written, i'm writing through a phone... f****ng touch screen)

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile

If you want to make more money with it, you need to take it to very good level. Maintenance is the same than good level, but you get 1g more per seat.

(sorry if something is not properly written, i'm writing through a phone... f****ng touch screen)

As Ruta says, the maintenance goes up by 1G a seat as well, so will cost more if you do not play, or do not fill the stadium.....

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
It helps if you can make money from the TM. I was knocked out of the Cup on Monday, and received 1.4m from player sales today (the Agent Fee doesn't show on the Finance, page though). That is 2m for the season, and I have spent 500k on players. Hopefully the YA will provide some goodies in the close season.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I remove my post after Carlos's cause I'm not sure. In rules each upgrade gives one g more per seat. I lost topic when are maintenance cost for seat depending on stadium level :( So if cost are same on good and v.good level all is like Carlos said
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 06:47:22 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
ruta, try to improve your good quality stadium to very good, you will realize that maintenance remains in 4g, but incomes increases from 11g to 12g

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
I've just checked the Manual, and there is nothing there, but I do remember at the time that the only advantage was results, not cash. It could have changed, though?

My 5 700k coaches probably cost me a fair bit. I even replaced one with another, and think it went OK - Defending 15 (and the rest are rubbish at this), but he is awful with kids, which isn't so good when you see how young my squad is.........

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
ruta, try to improve your good quality stadium to very good, you will realize that maintenance remains in 4g, but incomes increases from 11g to 12g

I have 700k going spare, lol.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
carlos , do you have link to topic where are all maintenance costs? I saw it but don't stick it :(
  season 18

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

I have 700k going spare, lol.
its cost 2 000 000 G,
  season 18

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Only 800k for me, mine isn't too good, lol.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I found it!

The ticket price for a match depends on the quality of the stadium as follows.

Very Bad --> 8 G/seat
Bad --> 9 G/seat
Okay --> 10 G/seat
Good --> 11 G/seat
Very Good --> 12 G/seat
The Best --> 13 G/seat

Maintenance cost (Per seat)
Very Bad   1 G/seat
Bad   2 G/seat
Okay   3 G/seat
Good   4 G/seat
Very Good  4 G/seat
The Best  5 G/seat

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
So you have to pay for V Good to get 20k a game?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
1.as CarlosT's post shows, upgrading stadium quality does increase the amount of revenue per match but this amount (from one match per week) is approximately offset by additional maintenance fees, so it only increases total revenue if you are playing additional matches in cup and/or WCL.

2. It would be nice if revenue from bar, megastore, hotel, etc. were not just based on weekly amounts but also on the total number of matches per week. The way it is now, you make the same amount of money per week from these whether you play one home match or four! This is silly imo. I think that the amount of revenue per week should be multiplied by [the number of competitive matches (league, cup, and WCL) that occur that week] PLUS [the number of noncompetitive matches (friendly, custom cup) divided by 4]

For example, if one week your team plays 1 cup match, 1 league match and 1 WCL match at home plus 1 custom cup match the amount of revenue from these facilities would increase 3.25 times.
3 + 1/4 = 3.25
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:10:36 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!