Author Topic: [Suggestions]the return investments from upgrades to Hotel, Bar, and Mega-store  (Read 18974 times)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
So you have to pay for V Good to get 20k a game?
I have 25 000 seats and in next season all will be full :) But even that more  money from upgrading stadium is a joke.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Maybe I'll get some more seats, only 21k here, but there are so many Bots in the League.......

Good point by Ole Big Mouth about the Cup, but home draws are not guaranteed..........

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Maybe I'll get some more seats, only 21k here, but there are so many Bots in the League.......

Good point by Ole Big Mouth about the Cup, but home draws are not guaranteed..........

Ole Big Mouth??

yeah home draws are not guaranteed, but they do happen about half the time  ???
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:48:41 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Brian Clough's nick-name.

The English League is full of Thai managers, and the last two National managers were either Serbs, or Thai, and they are probably all running dual accounts and stuff, which makes the whole National Team thing a joke, imho. It would be far better to just put all the real managers in a pyramid and boot the bots............

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
I'm just messing with ya ;)  ...I always hated that nickname lol

The English League is full of Thai managers, and the last two National managers were either Serbs, or Thai, and they are probably all running dual accounts and stuff, which makes the whole National Team thing a joke, imho. It would be far better to just put all the real managers in a pyramid and boot the bots............
I totally agree with you...I wish nations had more relevance here
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:54:21 PM by Brian Clough »

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
A cunning edit, and I think that I treated the U-21 thang with the respect it deserved.

i3irdie

• Youth team
    • View Profile
I think so,the return investments from upgrades to Hotel, Bar, and Mega-store is very low.
When you want to investments I think,
the money invested the Academy have a lot of profit ,But you   investments  upgrades to Hotel, Bar, and Mega-store
very long time to reture investments
  (now we are just the 5 seasons) When you upgrades it you use a lot of time to reture investments it's not worth the investment.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Well, i don't want to open a new topic related on this, so i'm pumping out this.

We had an interesting discussion at the begginning, and we always get to the same conclussion: Incomes are unbalanced.

Admin, have you considered a change in hotel/megastore/bar income?

Getting around 80.000G each week, after spending 4.250.000G on them doesn't have much sense.
My team: (95928)

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Did you figure this out before or after you upgrade your things ?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Of course i did!

As i said before, i was in low level when i made most of them, without them my finances would be a huge loss. But no matter how high ranked you are, you spend millions and profit increases in less than 15.000G (when you deduct maintenance fees), there's no investment/profit relation there.

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
I was in low level too. I guess you didn't factor in the ticket revenue ? :)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
Well, i don't want to open a new topic related on this, so i'm pumping out this.

We had an interesting discussion at the begginning, and we always get to the same conclussion: Incomes are unbalanced.

Admin, have you considered a change in hotel/megastore/bar income?

Getting around 80.000G each week, after spending 4.250.000G on them doesn't have much sense.
I agree,apsolutely
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I was in low level too. I guess you didn't factor in the ticket revenue ? :)

I did! And i aways get to the same conclussion: it doesn't matter if you invest 10.000G or 1.200.000G in something, after you deduct their maintenance fees your real profit is less than 10.000G each level, there's no relation. Any other expensive facility gives you far more profit than hotel/megastore/bar when you upgrade them. They should help people to keep their finances clean, not to reduce a loss balance every week.

My point is..... are those facilities suposed to exist to compensate expenditures? Spending a lot money on them should help you to mantain a balance in your finances without depending on a league match.

SoLid_frOg, i'm not complaining because i lose money.... i compensate that balance doing club activities, so that's not my problem. I am proposing that they should have a more important role in the game, that's all. If you look carefuly, people don't upgrade them because they feel they are not useful.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:19:56 AM by CarlosT »

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I've sent the suggestions to the team.

Ologga

Do you have any other things to tell us or you will continue disturbing us with your racist commentaries about the nationalities of english league teams?, do you have any other thing, more interesting to tell us?.

Will this team finally be banned??, because he has got a lot of ilegal benefits cheating in the u.21 english team, that u.21 that you don't want to be managed by a serbian but you can use for your own benefit. A lot of managers have been banned this week, it's not fair that blabla can continue playing.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile

Do you have any other things to tell us or you will continue disturbing us with your racist commentaries about the nationalities of english league teams?, do you have any other thing, more interesting to tell us?.

Will this team finally be banned??, because he has got a lot of ilegal benefits cheating in the u.21 english team, that u.21 that you don't want to be managed by a serbian but you can use for your own benefit. A lot of managers have been banned this week, it's not fair that blabla can continue playing.

give him a break  ::)

he already got sacked as NT manager...isn't that enough? :-\

He is just pointing out the truth....

Personally, I don't care about a user's nationality for managing teams so long as they are open about it and can be "socially relevant"...part of the national community of managers.
 ;)

However, I'd really appreciate it if everyone's true location were apparent. My real (as in real world) national team has a foreign NT manager and this is common among world NTs...but he's not posing as a national (they don't pretend that they a citizen). Neither Alex Ferguson nor Roberto Mancini pretend to be English, but there they are in Manchester. Yet neither get any influence who becomes the English NT manager. Foreign managers should not get to vote for NT managers, and premium users with additional teams should not get multiple votes for NT manager!

More importantly, there is an explicit rule against playing in foreign nations for all but premium users...if there's gonna be a rule, then it should be enforced. If it's not going to be enforced - equally among all nations - then it should be done away with imo.

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
More importantly, there is an explicit rule against playing in foreign nations for all but premium users...if there's gonna be a rule, then it should be enforced. If it's not going to be enforced - equally among all nations - then it should be done away with imo.

Exactly my point, and not in the slightest bit racist.

Ologga

Let's tell the things clearly.

The GMs use this rule for collect money, win money is their final goal (obvious and fair goal)

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Will you please stop calling me Racist.

It is GKO's rule, and a feature of Premium Membership, but they show little signs of implementing it. If you think it is against the Human Rights Acts, then you had best tell them, and\or report it to the appropriate body.

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile

It is GKO's rule, and a feature of Premium Membership, but they show little signs of implementing it. If you think it is against the Human Rights Acts, then you had best tell them, and\or report it to the appropriate body.

You break GKO's rules constantly. You aren't the most suitable for ask that players don't cheat.

IMOH Ologga has reason. This rule is absurd. If foreign manager don't cheat he should be able to play! More players more fun and more competitive my league!! For me this is funny. I don't like win a  league uncompetitive...

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile

You break GKO's rules constantly. You aren't the most suitable for ask that players don't cheat.

IMOH Ologga has reason. This rule is absurd. If foreign manager don't cheat he should be able to play! More players more fun and more competitive my league!! For me this is funny. I don't like win a  league uncompetitive...

By definition, a manager is cheating if he plays in a foreign league unless he is a premium user. These are admin's words not mine. No one wants to play with managers who can't speak their language or, worse, who don't speak at all. That is the point of having nations I think.

Oh and Ologga, you are confusing Nationalism with Racism. Get them straight!

Ologga

By definition, a manager is cheating if he plays in a foreign league unless he is a premium user. These are admin's words not mine. No one wants to play with managers who can't speak their language or, worse, who don't speak at all. That is the point of having nations I think.

Oh and Ologga, you are confusing Nationalism with Racism. Get them straight!

You shouldn't say that I have called you racist because is absolutely false. I have spoken about the rule.

Your only problem, besides your behavior in the NT team (and you haven`t been sanctioned)  is that you want to win thanks  no matter what ways, you shield yourself in this rule but we have seen what kind of manager you are and I am sure that you would make no matter what thing for get benefits.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 07:17:40 PM by Ologga »

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
some users have in this rule a racist argument for try to keep their countries empty of foreigners,

That is calling me a racist, in my opinion.

Btw, I don't recall asking to be an U21 manager, and I had no sensible search tools...........

Ologga

some users have in this rule a racist argument for try to keep their countries empty of foreigners,

That is calling me a racist, in my opinion.

Btw, I don't recall asking to be an U21 manager, and I had no sensible search tools...........

You are displeased because you feel that you are a racist according to my post and I feel that many users don't want the free establishment of managers in foreing leagues, call it like you want but don't feel displeased please. And how must we feel all the time you have been trainning your own players in U-21?, cheated?, no punishment by the moment, ... remove from U-21 wasn't a punishment, it was just necessary.

Well, OK, we don't say that is a racist rule, we will keep out racist word forever from the forum, we will say that is in my opinion a really unfortunate rule, then nobody will be disgusted with my sentence, and that must be removed.

But there is a honest point to the community penalty as a non-native country specific language speaker (wow absolutely many awesome words in a row!) will not be able to contribute as much. But there is no rule saying one has to contribute to the national community.

Here is the argument that many users that don't want foreigner managers say, they don't speak our language, they don't contribute to our community and there are no rules that require to be an active user in terms of speak in the community or similar. Be a good manager, give competence to the country, contribute to the NT team with good players are the important skills that a good manager must offer to the community. Let's forget the provenance of each manager.

A lot of local users don't contribute to their communities, don't speak, ... why not ask ban for him?. Because It wouldn't be a logical thing.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:44:00 AM by Ologga »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
First, language is NOT a barrier. Babylon or Google translate programs work just fine...it's like having a heavy accent. So I guess I don't get your point here.

Second, if you want "to play with all those useers that are right persons and managers, no matter their language" isn't that what happens in WCL? in the WC? in any friendly match you want to make? There are many opportunities to play with people all over the world here.

Third, would you want foreigners voting your national leaders? I doubt it. It seems that a dedicated group could easily 'infiltrate' and fix another nation's elections in order to throw the competition. This is particularly dangerous in relatively small nations who get <50 total votes for manager. For me, it is about keeping nations relevant, not keeping people out.

You know, admin implements this rule quite strictly in my country, at least among top level teams. We have had 4 or 5 out of 10 managers banned this season alone, all with foreign ip addresses and no detectable transfer cheating. If the rule is racist, take it up with admin. I just want them to either enforce it (equally for all nations) or get rid of it.

Who cares what nationality a manager has? As long as he play fair its ok. Focus on keeping members, and kick cheaters. Simple really.

But there is a honest point to the community penalty as a non-native country specific language speaker (wow absolutely many awesome words in a row!) will not be able to contribute as much. But there is no rule saying one has to contribute to the national community.

Exactly...so you get privileges (the right to vote) that come with no responsibilities (honesty, national interests)? I am convinced that election rigging will happen (if it already hasn't) within the next few seasons with existing system. Nations quickly lose relevance...we might as well include fictional nations like Mordor or Narnia.