Author Topic: cheater reporting  (Read 69498 times)

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: cheater reporting
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2018, 02:55:27 PM »
This is only an hunt to man against you Brian. All we knows, or at least should know if we are not novice in the game, that buying premium feature, you are allowed to have even more clubs in the same league. The other arguments they are bringing up have no foundation...just silly accusations of poor little boys with no evidences of nothing. Just free shit.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2018, 08:53:38 PM »
I want to add my two pence worth, please.

Shame on those who accuse Brian.

Like overs have already said, he has done so much for this community. It is fine for people to disagree with him but if they want to call him a cheat then they need to have exceptionally good evidence or be held in contempt by all reasonable players of this game. Brian has explained everything, so I would like to see an apology.

I also disagree with the original poster, the number of people cheating is a lot less than 95%. What satisfaction can anyone take from winning against normal players when you use unfair means? How can the game feel like a football management game when useless players are sold for 9m G? How can normal players compete when top players are being sold for 27m G?

Come on guys its just a game. Play clean, put grievances behind you and have fun.

leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2018, 05:56:37 AM »
Brian, as you probably know, IPs are irrelevant. They can be manipulated. Or the cheaters may exchange purchases, you may call it money laundering. If the IP doesn't match, it doesn't mean it's not cheating.

Hard evidence comes from the M.O. they all seem to use: buy cheap, sell at ridiculously high prices.

Tell me about Sherman Attenberry. 4/10/3 @ 18 yo. You sold him for 1.2 mil, he resold him, a month and a half later, for 9.1 mil. Is that a fair market price? No. Is it cheating? Most definitely! Why? Because he has way too many such transfers for it to be an accident.

He is a cheater. Period.
Now, please delete that post, it's ridiculous. Some might find it offensive. I do.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2018, 08:57:29 AM »
This has gotten so ridiculous

Tempted to treat all cheater reporting as spam at this point

Sorry to have gotten involved at all
 :-*

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Badass

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2018, 12:37:15 AM »
Some people say ''I'm not a cheater, because my second account is premium''. http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=7487.0
Again, you can have only 1 account in the country where you live in. If you want to open second account it must be in different country and it must be covered with premium. If you open 2 or more accounts in same country, no matter if they are premium or not, that's cheating. So, my dear, you are a cheater.

You need to show the rule that specifics such claim. All I found, under Premium Features, is:
17. A premium user is allowed to join league in any country

Nowhere does it say anything about not having 2 teams in the same country.

Unless you provide proof, I'm afraid you're going to have to apologise.
To apology to a cheater who has intentionally breaking the game rules http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=5650.0 (read first post) which I just quoted by so obviously way in these games against Black Boy and arrttessya fc? Are you kidding me?

Cheaters are so impudent nowadays, they are fighting each other in chat and forum, blaming other people. :-[

If you want to fight with cheaters(sounds like you aren't ::)), you should report them to admin and he will deal with them, not with other cheats.

This kind of match fixing(or any kind) isn't ''better'' cheating than illegal transfers, NT manipulation or other cheats.

I'm pretty sure that admin said you can't have 2 or more teams in same country. Let somebody help me with a link for that. Having 2 teams in same league can give you a huge advantage. If I am wrong, then it's my mistake :(

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2018, 04:33:58 AM »
If you are wrong, you must apologise. To Brian, of course, not to me :)))))))))

So, the admin will deal with the cheaters?!
All I have to do is report them?!
:)))))))

The last time somebody told me that, it was a cheater who knows that admin doesn't care about cheater reports. The cheaters use that line to 'prove' their innocence.

By the way, Mr. Immaculate, why don't you show us your team. Maybe we can learn about not cheating.

Until then, you still need to point out that rule, about being forbidden to own 2 premium teams in the same league. It's been a while since you invoked it. It seems that you are quick to point to all sorts of topics, but not to that one. How come?!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2018, 08:16:13 AM »
FYI

post evidence for any and all assertions or they will be deleted. Suspicious transfers can be posted, but any assertions of cheating will be edited out.

If anyone would like to start a thread about creating a fair criteria for determining whether a match has been fixed, please do.  :-\

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 11:48:12 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2019, 11:18:51 PM »
Djalorosi (264175) and Saketi (175826) --> SAME MANAGER selling/buying player from both teams--> http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=9710857

IP: 109.245.3x.xxx

http://prntscr.com/m3v5lr
http://prntscr.com/m3v5tl

ystvaan

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2019, 08:20:12 AM »
DiaMonD Kids (84155)

Inocencio Pavia (9774416) 6/2 GK 800k bid (YoYo King (328714))?
Kinfu Ruto (9604059) 5/4 1M offer (YoYo King (328714))
Kunjanapat Srimeechai (9745987) 5/4 GK 550k offer (YoYo King (328714))
Carol Abel (9574736) 6/3 800k offer (YoYo King (328714))
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:24:03 AM by ystvaan »

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2019, 09:05:58 AM »

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2019, 09:07:32 PM »
Wow, finally got banned. Hope in a very long ban!

tv70ro

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2019, 08:01:01 AM »
Hei admin help romania and banned the team as speranta triaj, ramonraul barcelona, fc ramon raul, for incorect transfer, help romania admin

tv70ro

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2019, 02:17:37 PM »
Hei admin please help us and ban the team as speranta to level romania for incorect transfer

AntiCheaters

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 08, 2019, 06:52:24 PM »
Hei admin please help us and ban the team as speranta to level romania for incorect transfer

AntiCheaters

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 08, 2019, 06:53:32 PM »
This team cheats everyday selling players to multi accounts for many millions.

AntiCheaters

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2019, 06:54:42 PM »
Transfers marked with red lines are his activity in cheater field on GKO.

AntiCheaters

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2019, 06:55:39 PM »
I will expose many more serial cheaters from GKO. Mister Admin, please do your job and protect the honest managers by banning these cheaters!

AntiCheaters

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2019, 10:08:13 PM »
Take a look at this piece of crap!

AntiCheaters

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2019, 10:08:42 PM »

AntiCheaters