Author Topic: cheater reporting  (Read 69488 times)

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
cheater reporting
« on: February 26, 2016, 04:45:42 PM »
Chearer reporting !!!!
do not make threads about, only reports
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 04:54:13 PM by spoletino »
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: cheater reporting
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 04:49:49 PM »
This is not a discussion about the post cheater, but wants to be a black book where to report cheaters so that it remains on track when the admin will deign to do anything
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
Season 10 - Runner up B3

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 04:50:32 PM »
same user:
DC rezer fc (306085)
FC gareng (306329)
sale of GK from DC rezer fc (306085) to FC gareng (306329) palyer Ardito Grimi (8616666) for 1,900,000 G
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
Season 10 - Runner up B3

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 04:51:02 PM »
3 team

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 12:49:58 PM »
transfer history of Spargatorul De Buci Arad

he transferred 8 players to: Fc CFR1907 Cluj
he transferred 7 players to: A.S Minerul Jilt Matasari
he transferred 3 players to: F C Luceafarul
he transferred 3 players to: Muresana Mandruloc

10.893.000 G cheated

there are other teams, apparently created with the single purpose of making one transfer:
Kaya, that has only one transfer,
Home Farm, also one transfer.

also, a very important aspect about team Spargatorul De Buci: the name of the team translates to: buttocks cracker (butt cracker). it's an indecent spin or the name of the ballet: nutcracker.

he tried this name on other online managers and all of the game masters changed his team name.

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 02:46:07 PM »
transfer history of RAPID OBSESION

5 transfers to Botev Plovdiv
2 transfers to San Martin Formosa
2 transfers to Boavista (LOCRI is the previous name of RAPID OBSESION)
3 transfers to Logrones
5 transfers to     Solin
4 transfers to Perak
2 transfers to     Hangzhou
5 transfers to     Turnovo
2 transfers to PRO Titan
2 transfers to Daegu
2 transfers to Admira Praha
1 transfer to Baloch
1 transfer to Al Sareeh
1 transfer to Vaduz
1 transfer to Roda JC (team that has switched it's focus on financing Spargatorul De Buci Arad - see previous post)
1 transfer to Novi Sad
1 transfer to Kocaelispor

plus 1 transfer each, to teams with only one player bought, ever:
 Durham
Paksi SE
FC Emmen
Hottin
Sousse Tigers
Senica
Bistrica
Halmstads BK
DC United
Valur
Fovu Club
CS Herediano

and many, many others. i got tired of all this copy-paste, here. in the last 2 years, almost all his transfers are cheated and the amount stolen is at least 39.000.000 G

apparently, his last honest transfer dates back to over a year ago.

notice the fact that almost all those teams were created in july-august 2013. that's 2 and a half years ago and he waited all this time to cash in!
by this method, he managed to upgrade quite a few facilities to the best.

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 03:53:34 PM »

there is a serious problem in terms of cheaters , which dates back many seasons , no less than 3-4 seasons, which have not been audited
each one of us has at least found , 6-7-8-9-10 cheats or more , these teams have 2-3-4 without premium , and make transfers large sums of money
Now I appreciate that the administrator has arrived
but I never worry about this, because it has the tool, an easy detection program

sr.administrador if not solve this quick , any competition would not exist , because to win should only be cheating, and many do not like to win so

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »
CSKA ALEX has:
11 transfers to FC Perlovetc worth 3 042 530
9 transfers to FC Belite orli worth 2 281 999
In addition, there are 2 transfers from FC Perlovetc to FC Belite orli worth 226 944
Total turnover = 5 551 473

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 08:10:18 PM »

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2016, 07:27:36 AM »
And look how this "manager" ILIJA83 (http://www.gokickoff.com/manager_info.php?user_id=133606) asks for no MOTS agreement before WCL match and then he uses his MOTS to win and go into WCL groups....laughing in the match chat like a stupid boy, saying to his friend something like "i am a fox who has fooled the master who not put the MOTS"....

No, YOU ARE ONLY A LITTLE PERSON AND A BIG IDIOT.

This is the match:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=12384693

This is the previous conversation (well, he write english like my dog could do):
http://prntscr.com/agfmty

We play this game for fun, not needing to fool anyone. Not needing this kind of shit people.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

topawel

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2016, 08:32:24 AM »
i had the same with this team: Sawada FC (85308)
   topawel  says : 
Hi unfortunately we will play in third round against each other. Can we play without mots in our game next week?
   Sawada  says : 
yes sir
   topawel  says : 
ok greate so we have a deal, game without mots? i think that is the best solution, we will have two mots for the rest of the season:)

but after two days i wasn sure if he understand me and i asked him one more time:

topawel  says : 
So can you confirm our game without mots?
   topawel  says : 
I know that tou have written \"yes\" :) but i need finally information that you also will not use mots in our game. So write it to me please:)
   topawel  says : 
I will use mots if you will not answer
   Sawada  says : 
up to you
   topawel  says : 
So i will play without mots but please give me information that you also will not use mots. I never breake my word. So lets play without mots:)
   topawel  says : 
So do you agree game withot mots?:)
   Sawada  says : 
yes
   topawel  says : 
ok thanks for clear answer and good luck!

and now he wrote to me that he dont need cheeter deal with me and my messages were spam!!:)

topawel

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2016, 08:36:18 AM »
of course he used mots and will play in group stage

topawel

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Warning! FC Sawada (85308) - cheater
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 09:07:13 AM »
Hi, i was cheated by: wanichebe adamani (37994) Nickname: Sawada, team  Sawada FC (85308)
i have written to him one week before our game in final round qualifications for champions league becouse i wanted to play without mots. His answers for begin wasnt clear for me so i asked him twice about the same thing. Last answer i received from him one day before the competition.
Here is history:
http://srv3.sendfile.pl/pobierz/740197---imbt/5316677400_1326980696.jpg

Maybe it was my fault to speak with somebady who i dont know, but i think that if somebady write or speak something, he should do that.
So he could doesnt make any response or something else but he twice agreed to play without mots. I asked him one more time becouse i wasnt sure if he have understood me weel.
In my opinion his behave is rubber and cheat, we all should reported cheater like him. It is no difference between cheating in transfers and cheating  against another managers.
He and another managers who make the same things shuld be banned forever and ever from this game:)
We should reported this behave as a cheat. I read that another one manager had the same in third round of qualifications. In my opinion everey case like that should have a description in our forum and not only victims shuld reported it to admins, only bigger action can bring a result.
What is the best that today i received answer from him that he dont need cheater deal with me:))
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:07:59 AM by topawel »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: FC Sawada (85308) - another one cheater or unresponsible child
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2016, 09:16:34 AM »
Sawada is f.. lier and poor man. Don't make an agreement with him, people !
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2016, 09:40:18 AM »
And look how this "manager" ILIJA83 (http://www.gokickoff.com/manager_info.php?user_id=133606) asks for no MOTS agreement before WCL match and then he uses his MOTS to win and go into WCL groups....laughing in the match chat like a stupid boy, saying to his friend something like "i am a fox who has fooled the master who not put the MOTS"....

No, YOU ARE ONLY A LITTLE PERSON AND A BIG IDIOT.

This is the match:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=12384693

This is the previous conversation (well, he write english like my dog could do):

http://prntscr.com/agfmty

We play this game for fun, not needing to fool anyone. Not needing this kind of shit people.

I feel sorry for you,but if you read forum before,you surely noticed his name couple of times in cheater report column,and he cant be trusted.He had fooled me several times also.
Thank you for posting this conversation,cause now i know that he prepares his other MOTS for me  :o

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Warning! FC Sawada (85308) - cheater
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2016, 01:33:37 PM »
I have to disagree. This is not cheating, This is dishonesty and/or lying. Not a good trait, but not cheating.

Could I say the same thing about making no-mots agreements? Is This fair for your other  opponents?
Suck it  up and move  on.

Harper

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2016, 02:16:22 PM »
Cheating is a word that may have many meanings. Actually everybody does that what they tried to do, it's very common. Mots is shitty option, but it exists. It's a warning for rest of players to take care when they face that Sawada team.
The Magpies

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2016, 02:40:57 PM »
And, very funny, both crap teams (Sawada FC and Juve Stabia) are now in the same WCL group  (group A) :P

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2016, 03:17:02 PM »
I have to disagree. This is not cheating, This is dishonesty and/or lying. Not a good trait, but not cheating.

Could I say the same thing about making no-mots agreements? Is This fair for your other  opponents?

Well, lying is synonym of cheating, in this case  he lie in clear purpose. This is huge cheating !!! Of course it is not against game rules but he did cheat against game user and that is the point of this post. I hope some moderator can run official list of that kind of cheaters  8)
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2016, 03:48:32 PM »
I hope some moderator can run official list of that kind of cheaters  8)

8) 8) 8) 8)

BirthSuper4

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2016, 03:53:22 PM »
Mots is meaning Cheater... :-\

This is a word for loser... :-X

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:06:27 PM by BirthSuper4 »

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2016, 03:57:20 PM »
I think we can do a post, puting a list of user "without word" like a BLACKLIST, for don't pact with they, playing always mots againist them. In this way, brake the word will not be a joke like it is actually.

We must fight againist lier men, using our weapons.

What do you think about?
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2016, 04:01:00 PM »

He cheats as soon as he lie. Saying no to a no-mots agreement nobody is lying, only don't accepting an agreement. The cheat is accept it and don't do the terms of agreement.

Is a no-mots agreement fair? I will answer you in other terms, with another question ... are mots fair?

Cheers!!.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 04:46:04 PM by Sopelana »
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2016, 05:01:57 PM »
My friend had a similar situation in the past WCL match CANTEENIA - Arsenal_lux 3:0 . For opponents got a team  CANTEENIA (275521) with manager from Canada, and before the match are agreed the game without motivation. Of course bad guys from Canada has played with Mots and came in the group phase of the WCL:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2016, 05:04:20 PM »
All of us who love the honesty sure will concerned this situation because many cheaters rampant in this game, including in Indonesia. As a fellow gamer we can only remind them, but we can not delete them like we push the delete button  on our keyboard to delete wrong words or useless files.
This problem is not found in this game only. In many aspect of live we can found knavery and dishonesty (i.e.: in sports world, schools, companies, more over trading and politic)

It was prophecied in the Bible on 2 Timothy 3:1-5. It's said:
"But know this, that in the last days + critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of Themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, Headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of Godliness but proving false to its power; + and from Reviews These turn away.

My reponse of thread on this forum is not  to make all of us pessimist but let us think realistic. It's very-very good to have  attitude to remind them (the cheaters) and asked them to stop their bad mental attitude. That's all. More of that we will keep hoping admin action, but the problem is we don't know when Admin will do that. :( :( :(