Author Topic: Gokickoff new rules  (Read 42453 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Gokickoff new rules
« on: September 25, 2012, 03:08:01 AM »
1. Gokickoff may terminate a user's account at any time if that user violates these rules.
(1-a) User may not register (or attempt to register) for more than one account.
(1-b) Letting other players use or borrow your account is strictly prohibited.
(1-c) Trade players with friends or acquaintances or players within the same LAN is strictly prohibit.
(1-d) Selling or buying unreasonably priced player.
(1-e) Any action that benefits any  other person expressly such as match-fixing.
(1-f) Any act that is considered unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable.

2. Punishment for abused users are as follows.
(2-a) Ban - An account is suspended indefinitely if it violates any rules in 1.
(2-b) Fees if you commit illegal selling. Penalty charge will be much more than the selling price.
(2-c) Money deduction for selling an overpriced player to keep the market price in balance.

* (2-c) is not considered as a penalty.

3. A user has the right to appeal against penalty (2-a). GM may choose a lower penalty such as (2-b) instead for minor offenses. However, you may not appeal against penalty (2-a) if you violates the rule for the second time.

4. A user has no right to appeal against penalty (2-a) if he commits (1-a), (1-e), or (1-f). A user has no right to appeal against penalty (2-a) if he commits (1-b), (1-c), or (1-d) obviously, seriously, or for the second time.

5. If a seller is innocent in (1-d), he must notify [email protected] after the transaction within 48 hours. If we believe that the seller is innocent he will be charge with (2-c) instead of (2-b).

6. Premium accounts must comply with all of these rules except (1-a) but every account has to be premium. Further details of premium account can be read here
http://www.gokickoff.com/prem_detail.php.

7. Please report cheaters to GM or ask any inquiries regarding the rules or punishments via [email protected] only.

8. We reserves the right to suspend your account without prior notice if we find out the you do not comply with our rules.

9. Once our decision is final, you may not you may not appeal against it.

10.  Gokickoff reserves the right to terminate inactive accounts. Account becomes inactive if you do not sign in for 30 days.

11. Gokickoff reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of the terms or conditions of this agreement at any time. It is user's responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes.

???????

• Professional team
  • ?????????????????????
    • View Profile
Re: Gokickoff new rules
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 03:13:11 AM »
 :-*
thank you

lucky

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 03:16:26 AM »
 8) 8) 8)

RayLei

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 03:20:46 AM »
 8) Sound good:)

But I still wanna know how do you judge (1-d) 'unreasonable priced player' and (2-c) 'overpriced player'?

gomesz

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 03:25:32 AM »
admin,ithink you should check this post now
http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=7477.0
there's something unfair in the new transfer system

ArmBoo

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 03:58:26 AM »
 :) :) :)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 08:37:05 AM »
Overprized player - another undefined rule in your game!
What is Overprized player. Is player CA 2,LA 7,PR4 (TV about 250 000)  paid 1 000 000 overprized player? I don't think so. You again give us set of rules which are not well defined and which could be interpreted differently.You should be more precise.
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Rasha

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 04:18:36 PM »
I think rule 2-c is not good... because you will deduct money from honest players because some "stupid" kid, who will pay 2M for 16 year old player who have CA3-LA7-PR4 and who is worth 300K

Mine oppinion.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 04:25:53 PM by Rasha »

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 10:28:10 AM »
I think rule 2-c is not good... because you will deduct money from honest players because some "stupid" kid, who will pay 2M for 16 year old player who have CA3-LA7-PR4 and who is worth 300K

Mine oppinion.
I agree we must resolve this proble as soon as possible  :D

GKO TOP UP

• Legendary Team
  • ????????????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 10:45:08 AM »
 :o
???????? GKO ????????????

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 12:49:32 PM »
What is Overprized player. Is player CA 2,LA 7,PR4 (TV about 250 000)  paid 1 000 000 overprized player? I don't think so. You again give us set of rules which are not well defined and which could be interpreted differently.You should be more precise.

Overprize in our sense means the price is much higher than the "market price", which is the price most people should offer for such player.
Market price, of course, increases or decreases depending on many factors.

????????? ?????????????????

• Legendary Team
  • ?????? ??????? ??????
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 08:04:12 AM »

if i have premium and my friend have premium

i want my friend to access my team to do the club activity.

it will except this rule??

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 08:47:24 AM »

if i have premium and my friend have premium

i want my friend to access my team to do the club activity.

it will except this rule??

silly Q, rules are for every1, even for premium users

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 06:29:41 AM »

Overprize in our sense means the price is much higher than the "market price", which is the price most people should offer for such player.
In this case,I lost player,I lost 590 000 - 20 % of interest,lost another 590 000 of penalty. Why? Because someone was crazy to interest for my player and accepted my terms of selling. Bad,bad,bad rules. You should invent something much better.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 06:39:09 AM by Littmann »

Rasha

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »

In this case,I lost player,I lost 590 000 - 20 % of interest,lost another 590 000 of penalty. Why? Because someone was crazy to interest for my player and accepted my terms of selling. Bad,bad,bad rules. You should invent something much better.

Totally Agree

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 08:37:37 PM »
Totally agreed with you Littmann, if you are going to restrict transfer fees without a clear rule, this is not an auction anymore. With this rule, you will only receive many and many messages requesting "how much can i get for this player?" And something tells me you are not going to answer every single question....

BTW, i am still waiting to see if you found something wrong in that transfer i lost and you promised to check.....

Edit: I forgot.... you are controlling transfer fees paid but you don't control player wages paid.... what thing do  you consider that broke market balance most?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 08:40:14 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 09:03:39 PM »
Totally agreed with you Littmann, if you are going to restrict transfer fees without a clear rule, this is not an auction anymore. With this rule, you will only receive many and many messages requesting "how much can i get for this player?" And something tells me you are not going to answer every single question....

BTW, i am still waiting to see if you found something wrong in that transfer i lost and you promised to check.....

Edit: I forgot.... you are controlling transfer fees paid but you don't control player wages paid.... what thing do  you consider that broke market balance most?

Yes,apsolutely.

Quote from: admin

They now made me to be scary from putting my player(s) on Transfer List. Someone could be jelaous on me,and make new club,earn 4 000 000 G ,buy my player for that money. THEY WILL PUNISH ME WITH 8 000 000 G and player. That is stupid.
I must again mention Hattrick. For 6 years of playing that game I have experienced only one time someone put unrealistic prize for my player. Admin wrote to me that they will deduct overprized money and give me so many they think that player is worth,and that they will punish other player with money fine. That is fair enough. This what they doing is very unfair.

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 09:12:50 PM »
I can't sell player (MC 16 years, CA 3,LA 8,PR 4, TV = 280 000 G) for same money as (MC 16 years,CA 3,LA 6, PR 5, TV = 280 000). It is unacceptable at all. It is guilt  to sell player with LA 8, TV = 280 000 G for 1 000 000 G, because it's "overprized player". Why I am playing this game? I didn't aim gun at him and force him to buy my player for that prize.

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 09:55:12 PM »
I think everyone of us had problems like this ! In my last transfer I sold a 15y old player 4/7/5 for a 1.860.000(transfer deleted), but the fact is that I didn't forced the other guy to buy my player( I even got a message from him how he explain me that he has a good coach,and that's the reason he bought my player) ! And they first Banned me, then unbanned me , and then deducted money from me (It was little bit , so I can't complain) , but they told me that the transfer was with an overprised player ! I think that the biggest problem starts when the buyer of the player is not very active member, and has no facilities or anything, just money to spend, and he spend all of them on 1 player (and then admin think we cheat) !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 10:19:04 PM »
Someone could be jelaous on me,and make new club,earn 4 000 000 G ,buy my player for that money. THEY WILL PUNISH ME WITH 8 000 000 G and player. That is stupid.

If you report that transfer, they won't:

5. If a seller is innocent in (1-d), he must notify [email protected] after the transaction within 48 hours. If we believe that the seller is innocent he will be charge with (2-c) instead of (2-b).

However, there is not a clear criteria en "market value", admin said that it "depends on many factors" but there is not an explicit limit.... honestly 590k for a 3/5/3 is much, but not that much.... it might sound offensive, but there is more than 1 stupid buyer that might pay A LOT of money just because a player has one skill raised over17, is that seller's fault?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:24:51 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2012, 10:28:27 PM »
Someone could be jelaous on me,and make new club,earn 4 000 000 G ,buy my player for that money. THEY WILL PUNISH ME WITH 8 000 000 G and player. That is stupid.

Stupid rule anyway. You can cheat and report transfer.

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2012, 10:29:55 PM »

However, there is not a clear criteria en "market value", admin said that it "depends on many factors" but there is not an explicit limit.... honestly 590k for a 3/5/3 is much, but not that much.... it might sound offensive, but there is more than 1 stupid buyer that might pay A LOT of money just because a player has one skill raised over17, is that seller's fault?
Yes,Carlos. I agree.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 12:25:52 AM »
Overprize [sic] in our sense means the price is much higher than the "market price", which is the price most people should offer for such player.
What? This is completely subjective! What constitutes "much higher than the 'market price'"? We have a bidding system ffs! We don't win a player by paying "the price most people should offer for such player", but something significantly higher! The new transfer system has seriously exacerbated this, because many of us would rather pay a high price up front than have to pay high wages over time.

Admin penalizes Littmann over this? ???
This is hardly egregious.
Meanwhile the owner of this player who gets 80,000 per week, which translates to 1,360,000 G per season for a player with an Est. Value of 125,000, gets no punishment? The value of this after 3 seasons is over 4,000,000G including the transfer fee! This player hasn't gotten a big fine, as he is not in debt.

Or this player with an est. value of 384,000 who gets ~760,000G per season with 100,000 transfer fee? The value of this after 3 seasons is 2,380,000! Also this manager does not seem to have been penalized.

All of these values are greater than Littmann's former player who's 7,000/wk salary (119,000G/season) plus 590,000G transfer price totals a mere 947,000 after 3 years. There are 19 other players who are currently getting wages that amount to more than this in 3 seasons aside from the transfer fees paid for them! This is ludicrous!

Will I get a fine for paying 1.4M for a 6/6/5 player (whose scout report said his LA was between 7 and 9 and his stats are at least as good as a comparable 8/9/4 player who recently sold for 2.5M)?? If I do, I will quit this game for good.

I think Littmann should NOT be penalized for his transfer, and nor should similar transfers. Please respond!!!!!!
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 07:32:49 AM »
Overprize [sic] in our sense means the price is much higher than the "market price", which is the price most people should offer for such player.
What? This is completely subjective! What constitutes "much higher than the 'market price'"? We have a bidding system ffs! We don't win a player by paying "the price most people should offer for such player", but something significantly higher! The new transfer system has seriously exacerbated this, because many of us would rather pay a high price up front than have to pay high wages over time.

Admin penalizes Littmann over this? ???
This is hardly egregious.
Meanwhile the owner of this player who gets 80,000 per week, which translates to 1,360,000 G per season for a player with an Est. Value of 125,000, gets no punishment? The value of this after 3 seasons is over 4,000,000G including the transfer fee! This player hasn't gotten a big fine, as he is not in debt.

Or this player with an est. value of 384,000 who gets ~760,000G per season with 100,000 transfer fee? The value of this after 3 seasons is 2,380,000! Also this manager does not seem to have been penalized.

All of these values are greater than Littmann's former player who's 7,000/wk salary (119,000G/season) plus 590,000G transfer price totals a mere 947,000 after 3 years. There are 19 other players who are currently getting wages that amount to more than this in 3 seasons aside from the transfer fees paid for them! This is ludicrous!

Will I get a fine for paying 1.4M for a 6/6/5 player (whose scout report said his LA was between 7 and 9 and his stats are at least as good as a comparable 8/9/4 player who recently sold for 2.5M)?? If I do, I will quit this game for good.

I think Littmann should NOT be penalized for his transfer, and nor should similar transfers. Please respond!!!!!!
Thanks Brian for support. :)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012, 07:36:18 AM »
They put me into debt 600 000 G. I must put this player (http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=4121812) on Transfer List to go out from negative cash balance on my account. I placed him for 600 000. Already have 2 bids. One of them is worth 800 000. I see that new penalty is coming into my yard.  :P