Author Topic: Gokickoff match engine balance season 10  (Read 47806 times)

RayLei

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Gokickoff match engine balance season 10
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2013, 04:04:28 AM »
Please provide a proper guidance ASAP. If you can, give a detailed sample to explain how a rating of a particular tactic can be calculated

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2013, 07:31:56 AM »
this is gonna happen on season 10 right?

Yes, it makes sense because it gives each team managers time to prepare and adjust the exercises of their teams. :)

fachrudin sheva

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • chelsea indonesia
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2013, 12:07:23 PM »
Great Admin! :) The Game Must Go On!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2013, 06:12:25 PM »
Admin, have you considered to increase the teamwork level on every single fully developed player?
I am aware that it won't be the perfect solution, because those who have high teamwork teams will remain their advantage, but it would make fully developed players usefull and it also would reduce the gap between small teams and teams with high LA youth players in development.

As i know, it's not the perfect solution, but i understand Lost ME's situation, and i would be really angry if the whole squad i developed turns useless so suddenly. Develop a player takes seasons, not a few weeks, and even if we are warned with some time to adapt ourselves, such a drastical change would ruin months invested in the game.

I do welcome every single upgrade that the game might receive, the new game design gave me some hope back about this game's long term success, but i am sure you will understand some people frustration, please be reasonable with them.
My team: (95928)

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2013, 07:23:57 PM »
This change will only make the strong teams stronger. Nobody is gonna bother training Teamwork on players with or under 7 LA.

There are far better things to add/change as stated on the first topic page.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:28:16 PM by chefo »

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 08:03:33 PM »
I don't think team work mean exactly skill "teamwork" may be that mean if we use any team tactics like marking, press, roaming, that will make 10-15% better/worse performance of team than if we use default team tactics, but admin must explain us. I said, that changes will make game more interesting and complicated. Now many managers need only good players and calculator, after that changes they will need more brain.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 08:08:09 PM by JoseMou »

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 08:09:13 PM »
 ;) Personally, I hope that admin continues with this change to total team involvement and especially with the idea about teamwork.  It isn't really realistic that teamwork should not effect all tactics.  To not use teamwork in this calculation is to throw the idea of a team working together out the door.  Teamwork should be an important factor and admins move to involve it more is a sign that they agree with this idea. 
 ::) Yes, this change will cause heartache for many managers, myself included.  Yet, it is logical in my opinion.  Just gives managers something new to think of.  Let's welcome the challenge and press forward into the new season.
Hibury FC

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2013, 08:49:04 PM »
Well said Drifter. I too will lose from this change but I support for the reasons you gave.

We all panic on this forum but seriously guys, I am not expecting my current players to suddenly become useless, just a bit less effective. Of course I may change my mind when / if we see the changes next season. In the meantime I am going to do some Team Work training but not lots - it may still not be worth it

:)
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2013, 09:55:27 PM »
Hope that any change will be documented quite before being effective...just to give us enough time to be ready for it. Anyway, any change may move a league towards new equilibrium between teams and it is always good to put ourselves in new challenges to achieve the success.
BTW 90% of my players have teamwork less that 10 hahaha....it's time to train it hard  :'(
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2013, 10:21:51 PM »
I agree with all of you that teamwork should be involved, i don't deny that at all! I am only pointing that this change will create a drastical gap between some teams and others!
I play UMR (UMR around C and C+, depending on my player's morale), my teamwork levels are not extremely high, but i think that i might be blessed with this change.

But what about USP teams?

I use time = 4 SS to training my player in my team.

Tactic Attack my team is USP = (Strength+Balance)/2, Creativity, Technique, Passing

you can see. It's not use TEAMWORK .

BUT Tactic Attack UMR = (Pace+Acceleration)/2, Stamina, Teamwork, Off the ball . you can see. It's use TEAMWORK .

you can see in picture . This is a effect to my team

Now, what can we do about these teams? Start over, create a new squad should be the right answer? I must remind you that this is not only about teamwork ability, this is also about experience, any team that start over will need at least 2 seasons to farm LA7 players, and their experience would be 3 at most, in the meantime, all UMR teams will remain their exp advantage, and the bigger experience, the better performance.

So yes, i agree with you that teamwork should be involved, but i also think that something must be done to make the transition easier to all, i gave an idea, if somebody else has something different to propose, please do it! Many people will apreciate that.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 11:15:32 PM by CarlosT »

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2013, 11:05:15 PM »
There is nothing wrong with your suggestion Carlos. You are kind to think of others when you are not affected yourself.

It would be nice if the developers will listen but I doubt it. I am in the same boat as Lost Me and we will suffer but hopefully we will not be doomed.
leeds utd (114207)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2013, 12:00:28 AM »
I wonder how much impact creativity has when using the "more creative" creative freedom tactics setting compared with what teamwork will have with this new change?  Perhaps this change designed to balance an existing imbalance highly creative teams (that often use USP) has over less creative teams (that often use UMR). Also, perhaps this change should come with a new tactical setting that would instruct players to emphasize individual skill or teamwork (or default) in the same way creative freedom tactics currently work, but with teamwork.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 02:11:46 AM »
Teamwork means the skill "teamwork".

Guys, in my highly opinion, teamwork isn't everything. It only makes a team use tactics more
efficiently which in turns make the team has better opportunity for ball possession.

However, dominating possession doesn't always increase a team's chances of winning.
Individual footballing ability for each players is also important. It creates more opportunity to stop strikers, to dribble pass defenders,
to pass the ball well, to take good free-kicks, to find a opportunity to score, etc.

Every players have limited skill points so a manager should manage to train them wisely and efficiently.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2013, 03:23:23 AM »
in short...the reason why QPR underachieves :P for those who follow English football  ;)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Lost ME

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2013, 03:51:35 AM »
In season10

UMR will be better than USP.

Because UMR use teamwork

YES OR NO ?

???????

• Professional team
  • ?????????????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2013, 04:01:09 AM »
In season10

Because UMR use teamwork

YES OR NO ?

I think yes.. ;)

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2013, 07:16:03 AM »
In season10

Because UMR use teamwork

YES OR NO ?

No. It still depends on your players skills and your other tactics. USP also uses accelleration which is great for Press More and numeous other situations.

But I agree More Roaming is about to get a whole lot better.

leeds utd (114207)

Aquilicua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »
Every positions apart from goalkeeper will affect every tactics.
Each position, of course, has different weight factors contributing to each tactics.
Team work will now has an effect on all tactics of around 10% - 15%.

I think the tactics will works in this way:

New tactic points = old tactic points x [(85 to 90)+((the weight of teamwork*)]%

*the weight of teamwork is a number between 0-10 or 0-15 (depending of the tactic).

It means if actually a team has 60 points in UZM, with the new system in the worst case will have 51 points ('15% with the worst teamwork possible). Is it correct?

It affects the tactic "creativity freedom" too? (is the tactic less explained of all... "the more, the better" but how much?)

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2013, 09:48:53 PM »
I think the best solution would be when skill "teamwork" would be variable . In that system we could not train skill "teamwork". Level of teamwork would depend of many factors, for example how often player plays matches. So, player who start every game in first eleven, his teamwork would increase more after every match until he reaches maximum. When player plays less minutes or not playing at all, his teamwork would decrease. I think that would give to the game new dimension and make this game more dynamic, interesting and realistic. Also it would solve the problem already trained players who will soon become useless if you implement new system in season 10.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2013, 10:00:49 PM »
I think the best solution would be when skill "teamwork" would be variable . In that system we could not train skill "teamwork". Level of teamwork would depend of many factors, for example how often player plays matches. So, player who start every game in first eleven, his teamwork would increase more after every match until he reaches maximum. When player plays less minutes or not playing at all, his teamwork would decrease. I think that would give to the game new dimension and make this game more dynamic, interesting and realistic. Also it would solve the problem already trained players who will soon become useless if you implement new system in season 10.

+1!!!!!

Adaptation to the team should be a key factor to determinate that teamwork ability.

For now, when a player is not fully adapted, all his skills are reduced, i think that it would be reasonable if only those skills related with team duties would be involved, i mean, a player shouldn't reduce his dribbling ability, just because he is not fully adapted, i could understand that passing would reduce a little bit, but shooting or dribbling shouldn't.

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2013, 02:31:59 AM »
Agree with that but question is if it is realistic to implement right now for programmers with this engine.Anyway I think that as solution for many teams where top players are already train to high potential level should be implement small change to training system.Maybe when player reach his highest level and we set for example specific skill to train as teamwork he will learn that but other skills will drop down randomly according to benefit on that specific skill.Of course not all skills schould be able to impove this way.Same is in real world where players could focus on some skills but surly other ones will drop...
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2013, 02:24:54 PM »
What happened to the Custom Cup the fixtures for tomorrow game have disappeared. the custom cup will still been playeed tomorrow?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2013, 02:31:19 PM »
What happened to the Custom Cup the fixtures for tomorrow game have disappeared. the custom cup will still been playeed tomorrow?

Maybe this thread isn't the place to ask for it, but still....

Don't worry, they hasn't dissapeared, the custom cup were created in season 8, so you can still find it on season 8 fixtures, you will have your match tomorrow.

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2013, 02:42:54 PM »
In season10

Because UMR use teamwork

YES OR NO ?

USP got nerfed to the ground, that's all i can say.
Any tactic with teamwork will be the new meta.  :P

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013, 02:43:43 PM »
Admin, I think you should give as exact data about new system and changes in match engine so we can prepare our players during this season. And please, consider my suggestion about variable teamwork skill.