Author Topic: Questions & Answers  (Read 113695 times)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
Questions & Answers
« on: March 28, 2013, 03:07:14 PM »
1. Will I lose loaned player? He has 1 year contract left. I can't renew it.
2. Value of my player decreased after season restart. Is this normal?
3. I accidentally opened a camp for young players in Afghanistan. How to turn off?
4. Why players are still injuried and in same condition from last season? There is no training report for today.
5. Has the previous season bug been fixed or is there any chance that loaned players becomes UNH later?
6. When are my players supposed to show their UNH status? I'd like to renew their contracts and i can't.
7. Why new bought free players are still unhappy?
8. How does the loaning works?
9. I can't see them on my matches page the custom cup I'm playing.
10. Does loaned players get training?
11. Can I build a youth camp in my country?
12. Does height and weight affects have the performance of the players?
13. Who will get/sign/buy player?
14. Can someone tell me how revenue (money) from friendly matches are calculated?
15. If we degraded facilities we will get all the money back??
16. My player hasn't reached his LA but improvement from training has stopped. Why?
17. How much condition loss will my GK have if played in the outfield?
18. If I substitute a DC with a FC (for example) where will he play?
19. How many players must be in the squad for a match?
20. During a match, is it better to place youths on youth squad or in main squad?
21. My team seemed comparable to my opponent but they dominated the match. Why?
22. Where is information about which skills are important for different positions?
23. Still don't have any league help me!
24. Details about Custom Cup!
25. When you loan a player from another team you must give the original team some money, or nothing, you just pay the wage of the player?
26. What happens if the acount of the team would be negative?
27. How long player adepted to a team after transfer,what determines that time ?
28. A level of player is droping down after a transfer with 6 , 8 points is this cause he is not adepted to a team and after he will his level is getting back to optimal ?
29. Advanced instructions in tactic has "and    (Your score) - (Opponent score) is : " please write examples for situations when our team lead on game and when is down  in game.Is this + and - in both conditions (less than ; greater than) letting us to use just one which can determines same situations as the other one?
30. When we play custom cup which level of training bonus our players can get ?
31. Question about labels in Team Report/Next Match Report.
32. Is there any way to set formation by dragging players on touch screen devices (tablets, cell phones etc.)?
33. After restart to  new season a level of some (about 50% of squad) players droped few points.It  was happend even to young players like a 20-26 years old.Is this situation normal and they will recover ? If Yes how long it takes?
34. Maintenance costs per seat for every level of stadium quality?
35. Is there any impact from speech to our players?
36. Question about decreasing PR (Progress Rate) after age of 21.
37. What is the effect of influence on individual players?
38. Will players with >10  clubs interested will be set as free player when his contract expire although he is not in Nation Team?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 04:23:58 AM by Littmann »
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Put your question here!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 03:07:33 PM »
Look. I restarted this topic because I want to make this place better for us and more functional for use.
First of all. You can ask here whatever you want. Be precise when you ask something. Brayan, me or any other Moderator will update this Topic every day. We'll make something like this topic http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=8207.0. On first post we'll put link which name will be your question. That link will lead you to your answer. We'll let on only first answer. All others will be deleted. Please don't be angry.  I want to collect all informations on one place and make it easier to search, and to find. If we make 300 no one will find desired informations and there will be chaos. MORE IMPORTANT IS THAT ADMIN WILL EASIER SEE EVERY QUESTION. Now it'll be more job for us but easier for your use.
When you answer please try to quote question. By that way you'll make us (moderators) job easier.
All non-answered questions will be written in red colour. Answered question will be written in Black colour. But that is my job.
ALL UNNECESSARY POSTS WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY !!! FOR DETAIL DISCUSSION YOU CAN OPEN NEW TOPIC !

CHAT IS STRONGLY PROHIBITED !!!!

Thanks to all. Moderator team. :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:32:45 PM by Littmann »

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:39:05 PM »
Hello, I have one question to admin.

I have one loan player in his last year of contract. I can't renew him (maybe is a bug). The questions is, Will I lose player??. I'm worried about this, because I loan him without see that was his last year in my team, but it haven't sense that we can't renew our player that are loans (he was unhappy too and I can't do nothing, (when I loaned him he wasn't)

Thanks in advance.

The system will renew the contract of these players automatically.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:56:07 PM by Littmann »
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 07:00:38 AM »
Hello again, I have another question, I had one player who has decreased his value 80,000K is this correct if he is only 20 years old??
Yes , it is normal. Players decrease their value when reach 20.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:10:14 AM by Littmann »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Psihoooo

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 07:42:32 AM »
I accidentally opened a camp for young players in Afghanistan. how to turn off?

and needs confirmation question.

I accidentally clicked and now lost for a week 5000 next 2 season.

There will be a cancel button soon.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:57:04 PM by Littmann »

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 07:56:19 AM »
 Why players are still injuried and in same condition from last season? There is no training report for today.
Injury problems have been solved.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:57:42 PM by Littmann »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 07:57:00 AM »
I have 2 questions.... i want to place 2 players in loan list:

1 - Has the previous season bug been fixed or is there any chance that loaned players becomes UNH later?
2 - If it has not been fixed, when are my players supposed to show their UNH status? I'd like to renew their contracts and i can't.
UNH status are now shown.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 02:03:25 PM by Littmann »
My team: (95928)

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 03:25:44 PM »
Why players are still injuried and in same condition from last season? There is no training report for today.
Injury problems have been solved.
My problem is not solved! This player http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5812043 has been injured from training 8 days last season on 31.03 and on 01.04 his status was again injuries : 8 days and still is injured! :o >:(

Ologga

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 07:22:13 PM »
Why new bought free players are still unhappy?

they will actualize the status, don't worry for that.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 08:21:17 AM »
Owner sets training but workload sets loaner, cause coach is from loaninig team, and quality of training facilities as well
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 10:04:54 AM »
There is a bug with custom cup matches, I can't see them on my matches page the custom cup I'm playing. Admin. is working good the custom cups??. Thanks in advance.

If that custom cup were created in season 7, you will find those matches in season 7 fixtures  8)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 11:03:09 PM »
Hello, my question is:

Loaned players that play  league match with the new team, get training?? I asked it because now doesn't appear at the end of that match the training of the player (I mean, acceleration +0,25 for example..)

Yes, they does, you can't see it but they get normal match bonus.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 06:02:42 AM by Littmann »

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: YOUTH CAMP
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »
I can't find my country in the drop list, is it that i can't build a youth camp in my country? Please i need ur help mates.

It's in the rules, you can't build a youth camp in your own country
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:22:51 PM by Littmann »
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2013, 11:35:39 AM »
Do height and weight affects the performance of the players?
If two players have the same scores needed to play head, but Player A height is 160cm and player B 190cm.
Will the player B play better?
same question for the physical strength of players.

thanks in advance!

Height DOES affect, not much but it does! Weight doesn't, at least for now.

EDIT:
See: forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=7105.0

Note, height also affect keeper's performance: forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=1763.0
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:23:58 PM by Littmann »

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 07:04:11 AM »
can someone answer me this question about buying a player

let say the player cost 300,000

So team A offered 400,000 for the club and 100,000 player signing fee (the player is happy).
Team B offered 390,000 for the club and 110,000 player signing fee (the player is happy).
Team C offered 300,000 for the club and 200,000 player singing fee (the player is very very happy)

All of them  add the same sum 500,000.
My question is simple, who will buy the player. which is the most important thing making the bid big or the signing fee big.

It is clearly said here. Please read other topics.

Quote from: admin
1. A player will remain in the transfer market for 3 days. Team that offer the highest wage for the player, in the mean time, place the bid not less than X % of the highest bid will get the player. (2 offers : wage + bid)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: Friendly Match Ticket prices
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 04:24:30 PM »
Q: How much are ticket prices for friendly matches?

A:
EDIT:
Okay so known ticket prices from friendly matches are:

Stadium Quality        Price per ticket
Very Bad                     1.00
Bad                             1.125
Okay                           1.25
Good                           1.375
Very Good                   1.5
The Best                      1.675
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:16:44 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 07:54:57 PM »
how is it possible that in a game like this complete managerial, attendance in u21 players will be deleted after 1 call-up even more marked in the curriculum and the player himself? .... it seems a sin not to be underestimated .. . ;)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 03:36:39 AM »
If we degraded facilities we will get all the money back??

No. Once the money is paid for an upgrade, it is gone forever.  :D

Psihoooo

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 11:32:40 PM »
how is it possible that in a game like this complete managerial, attendance in u21 players will be deleted after 1 call-up even more marked in the curriculum and the player himself? .... it seems a sin not to be underestimated .. . ;)

You can not see that a player has played for a young nation team after playing for A Nation team and you can not see how many games he played. I think he wonder why this is so?!

I also wonder  :-\

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Questions & Answers
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 05:56:27 AM »
Hi everyone I have a player that hasn't reached his LA yet but its been two days in a row he didn't receive any training, do any of you know why? Thank you

Position? CA/LA?

Goalkeepers stop improving in training when their CA reaches 5.4
Outfield players stop improving in training when their CA reaches 7

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2013, 09:55:15 PM »
How many condition will use GK if I put him to play like defender, midfielder or forward? 8-10% or 1/2? And if I put D, M or F to play like GK how much? normal or 1/2 :-\

He will play as an outfield player, so he will spend the same condition than a D, M or F.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 09:19:55 PM »
i have a question, if i am losing 1-0 in a game and make a tactical change and substitute a defender with a forward for example. now my question is simple the forward will automatically play upfront, or he will stick exactly to the position of the player whom he substituted and plays defense.

No, he will be placed as defender, match engine's current version doesn't support formation changes.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 09:33:24 PM »
I HAVE A QUESTION

How many players you must have in the squad for the match.
To be more precisely, you can go for the match with 11 players, and the rest of the players can be put in the youth squad.

You only need the 11 to set your lineup. However it is risky to have no backups on the main squad as an injury would mean you go down to 10 men.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 01:01:51 AM »
OK if i am understanding well, there is no penalty if you have no substitutes, you just continue to play with 10 players the match. Or in that case you can go in match with 11 players and some 2 or 3 players as a reserve.

another question during matches the young ones is better to keep them in the youth squad (since there skill will be increased without playing) or better to keep them as a reserve, but by keeping them in the 1st squad as a back up but they will not play and so they will not increse their skills, thanks

This is up to you, but the training bonus is small (0.02 per PR I think) and only up to 8 players get it. Personally, I would keep backups available where possible, but if they are very young and unskilled, playing with 10 men might be preferable to putting a undeveloped youth in.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 07:30:20 PM »
One question about a match: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5939522
Both team play the same formation, all players have condition > 92% and morale (very) good. My players are comparable with opponent players (rather better). Even so... Shots 1:18, possession 34%:66%. Where show difference from? I don't understand it, sorry, help me pls  :-[

Look at post match summary report, your oponnent's marking level were far more efficient than yours: your team were uncomfortable and your oponent played freely. That's the main reason because he had far more ball possesion than you.

In other words, your defensive side couldn't get the ball and your attacking side couldn't break through opponent's defensive side.