Author Topic: Questions & Answers  (Read 114119 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: Questions & Answers
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2013, 02:11:30 PM »
pleas where can i found some information about the players skills for certain position.

Example FORWARD- good skills must be in shooting , heading etc.

But for some positions like DEFENDER RIGHT, OR DEFENDER LEFT, - good skills must be tackling and pace ?

Can i have some information about all positions thanks

All this information is in section 12 of the Game Manual.
Also see Jackpot's GKO TRAINING PROGRAM.
 :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:50:06 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2013, 09:22:29 AM »
thanks for your response.

Another question when you loan a player from another team you must give the original team some money, or nothing, you just pay the wage of the player.

It's free, you only need to pay that player's wage.
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 07:55:12 PM »
I am asking about the CUSTOM CUP.

when they are played , every monday like friendlies, and if you still are in the national cup, what happens.

And also thus the players are effected in their condition as friendlies

Another question regarding CUSTUM CUP, if do you earn money like normal friendly?

On Tuesday :)

Also condition loss is much less, equivalent to International matches, 2% loss for 90 minutes

http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=8207.msg101678#msg101678

Yes, exactly the same money than a normal friendly
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:58:33 AM by Littmann »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2013, 02:49:58 PM »
regarding money of the game. what happens if the acount of the team would be negative .

Nothing, Bankrupt only exist in game manual, at least for now.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2013, 05:33:51 PM »
still don't have any league help me.. come on past 2 days -.-

You will need to be patient, it usually takes a little more time. Please, contact GKO Gamemaster and ask him for help, his email adress is [email protected]

Good luck mate  8)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2013, 07:48:04 AM »
but in the manual i think there is written that you will begin the game again. as if the 1st team is deleted.

and another question when the prize money are given of the leage and the cup, exactly at the end of the season orat the begining of the ne w season 3 weeks later

You'll get your money at start of new season,after restart.
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2013, 06:11:31 AM »
Hi,
1.How long player adepted to a team after transfer,what determines that time ?
From my experince and frirnds comment it is about  half a season for adaptation rate 20 and all seasom for adaptation rate 20. You can see adaptation rate on anlisys section.

2.A level of player is droping down after a transfer with 6 , 8 points is this cause he is not adepted to a team and after he will his level is getting back to optimal ?
Yes , get beck to basic level.
3.Advenced instructions in tactic has "and    (Your score) - (Opponent score) is : " please write examples for situations when our team lead on game and when is down  in game.Is this + and - in both conditions (less than ; greater than) letting us to use just one which can determines same situations as the other one?
if you choose  less then i.e +1 your player get in the pitch when score is lower then 1 by you i.e :0-1 ,0-0,1-1, 4-4 and so on
if you choose greater then i.e. +1 your player get in when score is higher then +1 by you i.e.:2-0, 3-1, 3-0

My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2013, 11:47:25 PM »
Is there any way to set formation by dragging players on touch screen devices (tablets, cell phones etc.)? If not, it would be nice improvement to make it possible at the next season! Thanks!
Brian said something regarding to this topic, but I couldn't completely understand how to make it work...

I discovered something very beautiful but i can not move the player in your desired position, because there are some touch screen phones, first download the Opera Mini.
But the GKO Staff may open even for mobile as is Onlinefootbalmanager

All that is needed for a mobile app is a jquery program to enable drag&drop for custom positions.

To clarify, the developers would need to add a jquery program to enable drag&drop on touchscreen devices, it is not something we can do individually.
 ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 11:41:03 AM by Littmann »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2013, 01:03:02 AM »
On Premium option "Team Report" we see Team Tactic and Player Skill of our Team/Players and also for opponent.For our team/players is very clear but what this exactly say to us about opponet score? Is that about our next opponent of how our team/player will react for that tactic from any opponent ? The score is from 0 to 100,is it better for our team/player when for example Opponent press more has 20 or 80 ?

The system show your oponent's values, hiding the real number with leters.

For instance, if your oponent's OZM is C, it means his OZM is between 56 and 61. So, if you want to play zonal marking against him, your UZM should be 61.01 as minimum, else, it won't be efective against him.

Hi CarlosT ,I will precise my question.
On Premium folders we have "Team Report" and "Next Match Report"
Team Report show level from 0-100 of our players for any detail
Next Match Report show level from F to S of our next opponent for any detail and we can see last five games.
Both Reports has three tables 1.Team tactic 2.Player skill 3.Scoring
"Scoring" is clear.
"Team Tactic" and "Player Skill" has two columns for every detail for example:
Use press more - Opponent use press more
Use stand off mode - Opponent use stand off mode
Action pass ball on floor - Opponent pass ball on floor
Action pass high ball - Opponent pass high ball
First columns shows how our players score(0-100) and how opponent players score (F-S) for each details.I don't know how to read those "opponent" details on both Team Report and Next match report ?

Hope this time is clear.
THX in advice.

It's pretty simple actually!

In the first 2 tables you must compare your "U" (Team tactic) or "a" (Player skill) with the oponent's "O". The "U" value show that team's ability to execute that tactic, the "O" value shows that team ability to counter that tactic.

Let's say your UPM is 56,5, okay then... what is your opponent's OPM? If oponent's OPM is D+ or lower, it means your UPM tactic will be efective against him, because D+ is 56 at most, so your UPM is higher than oponent's OPM. Just read oponent's level and exchange it to a value between ranks shown in the upper right corner:

F: 0-35
E: 35-42
E+: 42-47
D: 47-52
D+: 52-56
C: 56-61
C+: 61-66
B: 66-70
B+: 70-75
A: 75-80
A+: 80-85
S: 85-100

In team tactic, you must compare overall values, not individuals! With those data you can set the team tactic more effective to your needs.

In the player skill, you must compare each individual value and compare it with oponent's values. For instance, you can compare your MR's adb with oponent's DL odb, that will tell you if you can use dribbling against him, with that info you can decide to set run with the ball often, default or rarely, in other words, you can set individual orders more efficiently.

Team report and next match report shows exactly the same thing, without taking the other squad into consideration, next match report doesn't show values in numbers because the advantage would be too much, but they show exactly the same, it's up to you to compare and decide the right tactic, that's all.

Second question - When we play custom cup which level of training bonus our players can get ? For example for Friendly match => 4 times the number of progress rate star.

It's exactly the same skill than a friendly match, condition spent is lower (only 2% is a player plays 90 minutes).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:33:34 AM by Littmann »

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2013, 07:39:49 AM »
I sent two players on loan before they became UNH for their contracts...I don't know why players not became UNH in season's update to solve this problem  ???
anyway, how can I renew their contracts??

it's the same every season start. it is not possible at the moment to solve this situation. See here
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 06:33:40 AM by Littmann »
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2013, 09:42:23 PM »
After restart to  new season a level of some (about 50% of squad) players droped few points.It  was happend even to young players like a 20-26 years old.Is this situation normal and they will recover ? If Yes how long it takes?
Do you mean level points? Level drop cause of morale reset to okey level. Usually players have better morale then okey on season end :)
  season 18

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2013, 09:22:05 PM »
I cannot find data about Maintenance costs for our facilities regarding to each level and Maintenance costs per seat for every level of stadium quality(In game manual I found only Cost for upgrading facilities, stadium, and academy).I can see only next level,where for example after upgrade my stadium to bad quality I will get 1G extra from any supporter but that will cost me 2G  maintenance costs for seat .In this case I lost some money but I get bonus from better quality when play at home right?I'm curious how it is looks on all levels for that quality of stadium and for other facilities.Could You post those information ?

Hi Luca,

The good news is that the 2g maintenance per seat is cumulative. Or in other words you were paying 1g per seat and now you pay 2g per seat. So you are broadly neutral financially. I think this equation apllies all they way up to the best stadium.

its strange this is no longer in the manual - hopefully a temporary blip.

Just to add, when you improve your stadium quality to very good level, incomes increases 1G per seat, but maintenance cost are the same than Good level.

The ticket price for a match depends on the quality of the stadium as follows.

Very Bad --> 8 G/seat --- Maintance 1 G/seat
bad --> 9 G/seat --- Maintance 2 G/seat
Okay --> 10 G/seat --- Maintance 3 G/seat
Good --> 11 G/seat --- Maintance 4 G/seat
Very Good --> 12 G/seat --- Maintance 4 G/seat
The Best --> 13 G/seat --- Maintance 5 G/seat

This is the prices.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 08:07:28 AM by Littmann »
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2013, 01:55:26 AM »
33 questions

???

Please be patient I will find the answers for you guys ...

:(

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2013, 06:47:34 AM »
Question: Is there any impact from speech to our players?

No

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2013, 06:49:07 AM »
Thanks, Littmann for providing links for every questions.

8)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2013, 07:23:45 AM »
Brian is also credited. Also there is Carlos,Ruta... who providing answers. This is collective work. 8)

Red marked questions are unanswered. We did it all for you. :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 07:52:40 AM by Littmann »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2013, 05:40:52 PM »
please i have an important question. i ve been selected for the national coach of MALTA. now how can i drop a player from the squad and selecte another player.

Wait a few hours, from what i've read, NT managers can't change their current list right now, it happens usually.

Congratulations BTW  :)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2013, 05:52:57 PM »
thanks carlos for your help, thanks for the chance that you gave to MALTA, we worked hard to increse the number of coaches , and we managed till now, thanks from all the entire maltese community

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2013, 05:54:40 PM »
thanks carlos for your help, thanks for the chance that you gave to MALTA

I have nothing to do with it, i am a simple user, same as you are. You and your people earned that right, so congratulations for the hardwork you and your people made  8)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »
 in the section of main players it appeared this

Confirm list of players : Start at 2013-08-17 14:00:00 to 2013-08-20 14:00:00

so i think i can drop and select new players from tomorrow at 14.00

i am right

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2013, 09:15:04 AM »
Hi

do someone know for sure how the PR does involve ?

is the manaul right, when it says "- At the end of each season, the progress rate of a player over the age of 23 declines by 1 until the progress rate reaches 1." ??

what about the last reform, with witch everyplayer>21yrs dicrease to pr2 or 1 ?

thx.

( an update manual would be such a good thing...)

Training progress rate (PR) will be changed in season 6

PR of a player starts to decrease when his age increases from 21 to 22

And the PR of a player decreases as follows...

8-->4
7-->4
6-->3
5-->3
4-->2
3-->2
2-->1
1-->1

The reason for this is to force users to send youth players with good progress rate and limited ability to play more often.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 02:57:10 AM »
 :-\ What is the effect of influence on individual players? If there is a topic on this already, please direct me to this topic.  I already know that influence is important for a team captain. I am trying to determine how important influence is in general and its effects on players.

Hi, for now influence has effect only on the whole team.
But the the future it [may] has an effect on each player as well.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 02:10:10 PM by Littmann »
Hibury FC

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2013, 08:48:07 AM »
hI ;)

So if i understood it well, an AML playing FL will have no more penalties ( & be considering in the pressing too )... ( right ? )
What about a ML ? Or a MLgreen AML grey/green or yellow ?
What about a FC playing FL or FR ?
AMR/AML never had penalties when played FL/FR. FC and others had and still have .

( Did anyone tried the 4-3-3 since the reform ? is it more effective than before ? )
IMHO now 433 line up is less effective then in the past, cause in general is hard to find FL/FR good in press more or stand off more.
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2013, 11:51:27 AM »
how many points are given for a team who qualifies from the first 3 rounds of qualifier before entering in the group stage.

I'm afraid that no forum user has the answer to that question, only admin knows that.

Does training course "Tactical" have error result more than the other ?

Yes, the random rate when training tactical is far higher than other training courses. I suggested to reduce that random rate yesterday (here) but nobody seemed to care about it :(
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 11:53:05 AM by CarlosT »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2013, 12:41:30 PM »
Will players with >10  clubs interested will be set as free player when his contract expire although he is not in Nation Team

Only players with at least 1 NT cap are set as free players when they are released or a team is deleted.