Author Topic: [BUG]Multiple friendly matches happen simultaneously  (Read 51275 times)

princessq

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG]Multiple friendly matches happen simultaneously
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2013, 07:39:30 AM »
I am afraid this bug is still there. Cause there is still multiple friendly match in this round.
Team: Rossi
12    B-2   ?
11   C-8   #1          7   C-8   #4
10   C-8   #7          6   D-2   #1
  9   C-8   #6          5   D-2   #4
  8   C-8   #3          4   D-2   #6

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2013, 07:51:43 AM »
I am afraid this bug is still there. Cause there is still multiple friendly match in this round.
Or maybe this bug is possible only in China ??? Ok, explain us how exactly to do it. Maybe have limit to 25-30 matches and 80-90 is too much :-\

princessq

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2013, 08:42:08 AM »
Or maybe this bug is possible only in China ??? Ok, explain us how exactly to do it. Maybe have limit to 25-30 matches and 80-90 is too much :-\

I am sorry, I mean the last round there is still multiple friendly match. But i haven't found any instance in this round yet
Team: Rossi
12    B-2   ?
11   C-8   #1          7   C-8   #4
10   C-8   #7          6   D-2   #1
  9   C-8   #6          5   D-2   #4
  8   C-8   #3          4   D-2   #6

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »
the bug is definitely not fixed  ::)

tbh I wouldn't use this exploit during the season, but it presents a nice way to make some additional funds in the absence of league and cup matches since player condition will be reset at the start of the new season
 :D
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2013, 05:53:17 PM »
since player condition will be reset at the start of the new season

Are you sure that condition is restored? As far as i remember, morale is restored but injuries aren't removed, i am not so sure about condition....
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2013, 06:18:42 PM »
good point...I'm not so sure about condition reset. I seem to remember some low condition players being restored last season, but I could be wrong. Does anyone know?

At this rate I can't see GKO persisting for more than another year. Who in their right mind will pay to play a bug-riddled game with developers that don't seem to care about it? Perhaps the developers will sell it to someone who will....
 :(

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2013, 06:27:36 PM »
good point...I'm not so sure about condition reset. I seem to remember some low condition players being restored last season, but I could be wrong. Does anyone know?

I think condition is not restored 99%  :)

At this rate I can't see GKO persisting for more than another year. Who in their right mind will pay to play a bug-riddled game with developers that don't seem to care about it? Perhaps the developers will sell it to someone who will....
 :(

Who will buy? How about Thai users :) :) :) :)
When all of them start to complain then it will be bigger changes ! That's what I believe
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2013, 07:47:06 PM »
I seem to remember some low condition players being restored last season, but I could be wrong. Does anyone know?

For sure condition is not restored between seasons.
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2013, 06:19:46 AM »
For sure condition is not restored between seasons.
good, no reason why it should really, clearly the players don't get any vacation time :P

This thread is now more than one year (3 seasons) old! Clearly admin does not care about this bug. People have been asking for additional friendly match opportunities for ages, I guess this is the solution...

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Many friendliy matches at the same time!
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2013, 06:40:25 AM »
destroy the balance
some measures should be taken!
otherwise, the game will over!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 10:05:42 PM by Brian Clough »
? The Rome ?Thanks all of my friends ?

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2013, 11:38:46 AM »
Hey! Apparently I was banned because of this! As far as I know I've always reported everything that happened to me until I discovered and revealed the way to do it! And I emailed admin more than once to inform him of the bug!  >:( >:( >:(
Home Town of Victoire

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2013, 12:33:46 PM »
Hey! Apparently I was banned because of this! As far as I know I've always reported everything that happened to me until I discovered and revealed the way to do it! And I emailed admin more than once to inform him of the bug!  >:( >:( >:(

I'm not so sure you were banned because of this, there are many teams that used this bug a lot of times (some of them 30+ matches) and they aren't banned yet.

So, or you were banned because of this (and they will be added in the ban list shortly) or you were banned because a different reason.

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2013, 12:42:51 PM »
I never set up a second account, I never cheat in transfers, I suppose this is the only reason...
I've written an email to GM, hopefully he will give me an answer :'(
Home Town of Victoire

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2013, 03:01:57 PM »
Hi everyone
GM replied me confirming that I was temporarily banned for multiple friendly issues. So everyone stay reminded no more multiple friendlies in the future! I feel sorry for being banned but at least GM officially stated his point on this issue, which is good news for all of us.
Let's all hope that the GKO developers team will be able fix this bug.
Home Town of Victoire

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2013, 03:09:53 PM »
Hi everyone
GM replied me confirming that I was temporarily banned for multiple friendly issues. So everyone stay reminded no more multiple friendlies in the future! I feel sorry for being banned but at least GM officially stated his point on this issue, which is good news for all of us.
Let's all hope that the GKO developers team will be able fix this bug.

Finally, an official position about this issue, season 9 will start in a few hours, this might be a good sing to the game future, now let's wait them to fix this bug.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2023, 05:03:20 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2023, 10:34:54 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile