Author Topic: [BUG]Multiple friendly matches happen simultaneously  (Read 50944 times)

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
  • I will love you, always.
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG]Multiple friendly matches happen simultaneously
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2013, 09:51:24 AM »
But admin nevee said this is against the rules, so he should say it now.

1. Gokickoff may terminate a user's account at any time if that user violates these rules.
(1-a) User may not register (or attempt to register) for more than one account.
(1-b) Letting other players use or borrow your account is strictly prohibited.
(1-c) Trade players with friends or acquaintances or players within the same LAN is strictly prohibit.
(1-d) Selling or buying unreasonably priced player.
(1-e) Any action that benefits any  other person expressly such as match-fixing.
(1-f) Any act that is considered unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable.

Isn't this behavior objectionable?

BTW, when admin says something? We rarely see him here..... some things are worth to defend, your schoolmate's behavior isn't.

I need to remind you, Carlos, that from a professional's legal point of view, all game rules need to abide the basic laws of that region/country the player is in. Anything that the admin or any game governing board member do that causes a potential lose to any player that is not pre-stated will be consider illegal here in China, as is any action based on a rule that is not CLEARLY stated.

As you said, as in
(1-f) Any act that is considered unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
is not clear, since your opinion or even an absolute majority of the game playing community's opinion does not represent the rules or regulation, and therefore does not give a proper demonstration upon what is objectionable or what is not.

Personally, I dislike this behaviour and will sincerely apologize for those things my mates have done; however, all the losses that you or Brian or Ruta or most of the game players should be fixed based on the fact that no player's benefits is taken away.

I think now there will be 4 things that admin SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DO:
1) Immediately fix this bug through technological ways including but not limited to: only permitting the happening of one match per team per day/ not allowing any player to play simontaneous matches/ place severe punishment on those who abuse the condition of his players(e.g. player condition fall to 0 or minus, or player vanishes)
Being amateurishly potent in net frameworks I do not consider this a hard job for the tech staff.

2) Immediately give a warning and make regulations so as this will be considered as something INACCEPTABLE FROM NOW ON.

3) Give all the players who haven't profited from this bug a compensation (which, I might add, should be more than what the cheaters gain, e.g., 2M G for every one?)

4) Give full consideration upon the game and game rules to prevent anything like or unlike this that is bad for the game society to happen.
Meeting you is the greatest thing that happened to me in my life.
Rosenburg BK!
Season 6: Joined and played 3 friendlies
Season 7: E-59 Runner-up
Season 8: D-16 Ruler (Currently)

Currently searching for players with age less than 27 and CA>=5

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2013, 11:15:36 AM »
I pretty much agree with you. Admin never specified what actions are punishable and which are not, except for the most explicit ones. What about lying when selling players? Isn't it just another punishable offense? When it started as an accident a few years ago when people had more than one friendlies, why wasn't admen even aware of that? When I first had 23 friendlies and reported to him, why didn't he fix the bug right away? It would just be taken as a permission to do so. What was funny for me was that I had 5 friendlies a few weeks later... Which was an accident due to slow internet access that day.  23 friendlies was actually also a result of slow internet, when I was downloading some football stats and replays. Isn't it foolish not to help people with occasionally slow internet have a better experience of GKO and in contrary punish them? Despite this, I believe admin must fix this bug immediately. This was just hilarious when I looked in my fixture list... I just couldn't help laughing before I realized I have the responsibility to report this since I got a unfair advantage because of this. I can now tell you that everyone can get a few friendlies if your internet is slow enough and you click "accept" a lot of times in a row... If you think you were unfairly treated, why not try it too? Although that's not what I recommend you to do. That's all what I wanna say, hopefully you'll have a different view of this issue after reading this. 
Home Town of Victoire

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2013, 03:22:36 PM »
The devil's lawyers made their defense  :P

I just sent an email to GM requesting his opinion about this issue, if they can not fix it inmediately, a clear position about this issue must be taken ASAP to secure competition fairness.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:25:13 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2013, 03:14:57 AM »
Hey Carlos, it's ok to talk and express our ideas but please don't call me devil... No offense :)
Home Town of Victoire

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2013, 07:50:56 AM »

I just sent an email to GM requesting his opinion about this issue, if they can not fix it inmediately, a clear position about this issue must be taken ASAP to secure competition fairness.
:)As always, the lawyers put their client's position to No.1- -
Even if it's really a devilish thing that they've done. :D
Looking forward to see the GM again... Has he been killed in a carcrash? He's disappeared into the void for ages...
Rosenburg BK!

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2013, 09:03:01 AM »

Looking forward to see the GM again... Has he been killed in a carcrash? He's disappeared into the void for ages...

Yes but in this case the lawyer is playing the game as well, everyone thinks this is unfair and should not be happening and admin STILL hasn't done anything about it. if the people are actually taking advantage of this bug than they are actually aware that it is an advantage on other players that don't do it, therefore un-defendable
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2013, 09:50:52 AM »
Besides, my friends, I can't even be called a lawyer, in this case I'm only a defendant, because I once had 21 friendlies myself :o
Home Town of Victoire

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2013, 10:40:37 AM »
Besides, my friends, I can't even be called a lawyer, in this case I'm only a defendant, because I once had 21 friendlies myself :o

I am not attacking you, as i said before it can happens once, you say that it was because a bad internet connection and i know that you reported it inmediately, okay i accept it, it can be a coincidence.

I am asking for a penalty to those teams that took advantage from this bug more than once, some people played multiple friendlies in 4 or 5 different weeks, that's not a coincidence, that's intentional and i really think it's unfair.

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2013, 10:48:56 AM »
All right then Carlos. I bet the best thing that could happen now is if @admin made a specific rule about this bug, for example that from a specific time (or from now) all managers that got multiple friendlies have to report them so as to get them deleted or they'll be deducted some money. Unfortunately admin has not answered my email since May... So I'm not too hopeful really.
Home Town of Victoire

Stinson

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2013, 11:55:41 AM »
What I wanna say is that: why cannot everyone benefit from this bug together------since admin hasn't been doing anything on it.
Till the moment when admin responds(Maybe 3 years later?) ;)

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2013, 04:15:04 PM »
What I wanna say is that: why cannot everyone benefit from this bug together------since admin hasn't been doing anything on it.

lol if we all do it every week for 3 years, chances are all our installations will be on " The Best "
Black Star

Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 6 Champion C-5

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2013, 05:20:58 PM »

I could give you many answers, including that people playing national cup can't use this bug, unless they lose a match on purpose (and that would be against the rules BTW).... but i will give you a simple answer: i don't want to take an unfair advantage against those who doesn't use this bug.

You can't expect that every single user use this bug, even if it would be easy to do.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:25:37 PM by CarlosT »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2013, 10:04:15 PM »
TBH Admin's refusal to act or rule on this issue makes it pointless. Maybe it is their way of giving more friendly matches to those who want them?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 06:11:52 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2013, 12:55:29 AM »
Help me! I got two friendlies again this week!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(:o :o :o :o :oDoes anyone know how to delete one of those? Very urgent, thanks very much! :P ::)
Home Town of Victoire

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2013, 01:02:31 AM »
I sent a email to admin just now... I hope he'll help.
Home Town of Victoire

Stinson

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2013, 02:36:30 AM »
When I got 6 friendlies in a single week, I asked admin for help at once. He simply replied me by saying that he would fix this bug soon and help me, but no responses ever since.

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2013, 05:37:44 AM »

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2013, 08:22:38 AM »

Yes but in this case the lawyer is playing the game as well, everyone thinks this is unfair and should not be happening and admin STILL hasn't done anything about it. if the people are actually taking advantage of this bug than they are actually aware that it is an advantage on other players that don't do it, therefore un-defendable

I've not done it, Derfos... Period.
As a matter of fact, this is quickly becoming the mode in China, despite the few of us's protests.
Maybe it's really the bad morals of the Chinese people that the foreigners said we have...
Rosenburg BK!

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2013, 08:27:30 AM »

I could give you many answers, including that people playing national cup can't use this bug, unless they lose a match on purpose (and that would be against the rules BTW).... but i will give you a simple answer: i don't want to take an unfair advantage against those who doesn't use this bug.

You can't expect that every single user use this bug, even if it would be easy to do.

Agreed. Actually I've always been on your side, Carlos. I just hope no one's been banned or something like that, too serious for this bug.
And no, Stinson, the whole problem is about the managers who want to stand a chance in National Cup and about the managers like me who don't have enough players to support the multiple friendlies. This is unfair. Besides the fact that everyone's doing something doesn't make it legal. Absolute democracy is a horror; if everyone want to kill someone, it still cannot be allowed.
Rosenburg BK!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2013, 09:41:47 AM »
. I just hope no one's been banned or something like that, too serious for this bug.
I don't agree with you. If someone did it once that was the bug. But when somoene did several times it is bad  habbit which have to be punished. I tell you , zero tolerance , cause in this game is too many cheaters and very weak/lazzy or just no staff! So harsh punishment is only way on this situation.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2013, 11:47:23 AM »
. I just hope no one's been banned or something like that, too serious for this bug.
I don't agree with you. If someone did it once that was the bug. But when somoene did several times it is bad  habbit which have to be punished. I tell you , zero tolerance , cause in this game is too many cheaters and very weak/lazzy or just no staff! So harsh punishment is only way on this situation.

I agree with you Ruta, if it was one time or two times not on purpose ok but here they are clearly taking advantage of it, maybe its not in the " Manual rules " but it is obvious it is an unfair advantage on everyone. If they are utilizing this bug on purpose, they should be punished, and I don't see why arguing about that, it's logic, where is the honor? cheating = punishment
Black Star

Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 6 Champion C-5

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2013, 01:35:12 PM »
In the meantime, admin hasn't logged in forum since june 19th, in other words, he has been missing for a week  :(
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:41:16 PM by CarlosT »

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2013, 01:36:50 PM »
What about my two friendlies this week !!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  :P :P :P :P :P
Home Town of Victoire

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2013, 04:10:45 PM »

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »
What I'm interested in is the technical difficulty.
Rosenburg BK!