Author Topic: [Gokickoff Update] Changes in the player transfer system (Launch date: 09/09/12)  (Read 72276 times)

Andres007

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Sorry for being rude, but I think this transfer system is bullshit... :o

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I have a player who comes from my academy and has four seasons that is with my team at the end of the 6th season went on loan, now that he is back in the team if I want to sell my percentage is only 44%, this is not right, the player is my academy and it would be right that my percentage in case of sale is 85%!!
 ??? :o ??? :o
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
is the information here updated?  :-\ Admin?
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
megalol. Now you can check your player level. Just put him at transferlist and choose search by level.
One change makes people happy.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Honestly, i see this change as something irrelevant.
Picking players based on their level is almost as stupid as picking them based on ther marked value IMHO....
Thank god other levels are not displyed, and people still need to think before buying a player
My team: (95928)

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
megalol. Now you can check your player level. Just put him at transferlist and choose search by level.
One change makes people happy.

You have no advantages knowing only your player level, without all the others premium parameters. So I think this new feature was made just to get market more intresting, obviously it doesn't replace premium benefits.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:51:30 PM by drag90ct »
Alessandria 1990 F.C. (128523)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Exactly, we still need a choose proper player for our tactic :)
  season 18

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
I think that this is trying to simplify the game, so do not be afraid to enter
  but cause several dts error, since the level does not help in the making of a team

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Sorry for being rude, but I think this transfer system is bullshit... :o

hallelujah, best description of new TM so far

edurimbique

• Youth team
  • http://eaipa.com - ?????????????? ?????????? ? ????????? ?????????? ???????
    • View Profile
It is remarkable, rather useful piece

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
Proposal to increase the initial percentage when selling players just promoted from the academy:

Arguments:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 08:31:05 AM by shomyguca »
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
My Propose is Hattrick system and I think its the most fair transfer system in whole world.

1. Every manager set Minimum Prize for his Player
2. Current Maximum Bid and the team that placed bid is visible
3. Next Bid must be higher minimum for some percent (2%,3%,4%,5%) than previous one
4. To stop "last second bid" Transfer Time-out extends for another 3 minutes if bid is placed < 3 minutes to Time-out (Time-out is 12:34:00, bid is placed at 12:33:12,than new time-out time is 12:36:12),until all give-up from bidding
5. Wage can be calculated from formula that include player rating,Experience,Age,CA,LA.

With this system we can get real auction,which is better than old one when player is placed for 500 000,then come guy place Bid to 3 000 000 to distract other players,wait until the end of auction and then set prize to 500 000 and buy player. It's stupid. One time placed bid could just change with higher one,not lower one. So admin must join to this polemic at the end,not just reading this and doing nothing.

This is chaos what we have now.
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
This system is highly hard for servers and need users to be on -line when aucion is ending. I see that  in HT is assistant manager - you can set a highest price you want to pay for a player.
I like it :)
  season 18

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
I like Littmann's proposal. I think it's excellent! @Ruta: Yes, it needs user to be on-line, but if he really likes player, he'll be there. If somebody wants to give 5 million for a player, no one stops him, but other manager should have chance to offer more, if they want to. It is maybe hard for the servers, but it's the best system, and let's let programmers to judge if it's hard or not.
However, to prevent re-sellers, it is ok to keep 40% rule, but only for bought players, not the youngsters from the academy. And eventually, to make them worth full price after one season. So, if somebody wants to buy player and wait whole season just to sell him, then let him be.
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
This system is highly hard for servers and need users to be on -line when aucion is ending. I see that  in HT is assistant manager - you can set a highest price you want to pay for a player.
Ruta,I sometimes woke up at 3 AM, 4 AM,if I really want player,but there is now this Assistant thing which is great. :)
NEXT:
1. When you buy new player when you resell it you got about 85+ % which is rising as player is longer in your team.
2. Parent club get one defined percent (small amount 1% for example) of transfer every time that player is trensfered ( big satisfaction for building academies, and easier to give up  of good players in your team - on market will be more better players).
3. Previous club get one defined percent of transfer (small amount 2-3% for example) ONLY ON NEXT TRANSFER. Example. Player X transfered from club A to B. After some time player X is transfered from B to C,then team A get 2-3% from that sum as previous club.

This is functioning perfectly on Hattrick. No one is dissatisfied. It's fair enough. ;)
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
Ruta,I sometimes woke up at 3 AM, 4 AM,if I really want player,but there is now this Assistant thing which is great. :)
NEXT:
1. When you buy new player when you resell it you got about 85+ % which is rising as player is longer in your team.
2. Parent club get one defined percent (small amount 1% for example) of transfer every time that player is trensfered ( big satisfaction for building academies, and easier to give up  of good players in your team - on market will be more better players).
3. Previous club get one defined percent of transfer (small amount 2-3% for example) ONLY ON NEXT TRANSFER. Example. Player X transfered from club A to B. After some time player X is transfered from B to C,then team A get 2-3% from that sum as previous club.

This is functioning perfectly on Hattrick. No one is dissatisfied. It's fair enough. ;)
like the idea so much  8)

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Proposal to increase the initial percentage when selling players just promoted from the academy:

8)

+1 for Littmann's proposals as well!