Author Topic: [Gokickoff Update] Changes in the player transfer system (Launch date: 09/09/12)  (Read 72267 times)

PearlsOfGod

• Professional team
  • I love this game!
    • View Profile
Team:Pearls
League:1
Manager: PearlOfGod

Romania Forum Moderator

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
Admin this time you made a wrong decision using this transfer system...  ???
I really dont think that this will bring benefit to the game,but i agree that the player prices gone wild and this should be brought under control  :D
Players who have the best player room(wage budget) will take all players regardles transfer fee,and now i must calculate 40% of highest bid,sounds stupid to me. I also think that we should organise a pool regarding this new transfer system  ;)

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
Brian Clough  knows best his analysis.

I think maybe developers wants all to gone wild with wages so teams will develop slower, so there won't be much differences between old teams and new ones, cause then less people will like to become GKO players cause they will be very behinf from old teams. I don't  think the wat to avoid this is making changes to make more difficult developing of teams.... Changes maybe are neccesary and try new stuff is always welcome, but more difficult t develop teams is not the answer  ???
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Since average wage per team is likely to increase in by this change, i suggest increasing maximum rating for each league a bit.

This won't create inflation that much but it will create sense of achievement for managers.  8)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
On what depends player's wage we pay now?

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
it's not wright !!!!! a player under contract is not fair to leave for 40% from the highest offer. i should receive the price i ask , or at least have the posibility to decline the offer and to keep my player !!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:57:02 PM by [email protected] »

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
got it and translated to Romania forums too  :)
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile

ok ill ask. player wage depends on his value and performance i think. so it should be able to offer a decent wage when buying a player and then simply to renew his contract

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile

ok ill ask. player wage depends on his value and performance i think. so it should be able to offer a decent wage when buying a player and then simply to renew his contract

You won't be able to renew his contract, "just because":

- You can only renew a player's contract if he request for a new contract or the remaining contract of him is only 1 year and he is still happy with your team.

BTW, have you realized that Wage Budget already increased? My Very Bad level Player Room allow me to spend 100.000G in player's wage now (it used to be 75.000G before).
My team: (95928)

Antonio

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
IDOL in My Heart "LIVERPOOL"

I live in BANGKOK, I'm "BANGKOK UNITED"

DREAM COME TRUE "ANTONIO F.C."

SPORTS GOSSIP T-Sports Channel True 112

SPORTS INSIGHT T-Sports Channel True 112

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Let's see on september the new player transfer, We should make a world wide deal when players under 4 LA only pay less than 3000g. From CA 4 to 7 less than 7000g and from LA 7 to 10  no more than 10000g from wage, this way salaries don't get us to broken teams  :)

ZOZE MURINJO

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Would that matches could be in 2D

Team China

• National Team
  • China U-21 Head Coach
    • View Profile
Admin, you just make transfer system too complicated, that not good for all managers, including existing and potential new managers. A certain number of managers will give up because of these.

Anyway, good luck!!!!

I agree. It is nonsense.
Season 10: #1 E-58
Season 11: #1 D-8

Team China

• National Team
  • China U-21 Head Coach
    • View Profile
I hate the new system very much ?the change about wage and bid is just complicate but no use. And it will destroy the game because change is too big and the direction of the change is wrong.
The change of translation tax may be have some advantage. This change have a good direction but the change is too big and the punishment of translation is to much that almost no people can benefit.
Both these changes are blowing the translation and try to limit translation completely?this will strongly knock the interest of the active player and finally destroy the game.

I think you mean "transfer", not"translation". I support you. The change is too big. It is unnecessary.
Season 10: #1 E-58
Season 11: #1 D-8

RizuDaab

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • Garage door repair Henderson NV
hello, 
thanks  for  your  information.  its  really  useful  for  me

json333

• National Team
    • View Profile
 :)
+1

yxsjb

• Youth team
    • View Profile
keep existing bid system
+1
please admin add a voting

????

• Youth team
    • View Profile
keep existing bid system
+1

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
keep existing bid system
+1

Pool has already been posted
http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=6354.msg72218#msg72218
so you can vote for keeping existing transfer system  :)

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Like all in life changes is hard I think new changes here maybe are not the best but at last why not gve it an opportunity, then aftar a season evaluate the things, what do you think?  :-\

RayLei

• Youth team
    • View Profile
All the change sounds good except taking count wage into transfer system. It makes transfer system too complicated. We have to consider too much things  before we make a bid.

We also have to wait till last second to make sure we can buy a player we want since the highest wage is shown. If a manager doesn't want to wait till last second. I promise he can't buy any players successfully. Please respect the fact that major of managers don't want to wait till last second to make a bid. Major of managers don't like this change.

Counting WAGE in transfer system is a nightmare to major of managers and may be only few manager will happy with this. ADMIN, please remove wage from transfer system. It will definitely destroy this game. You should try simplify this things to make sure new managers can understand the game as soon as possible.

??

• National Team
  • mes que un club
    • View Profile
    • ?????
All the change sounds good except taking count wage into transfer system. It makes transfer system too complicated. We have to consider too much things  before we make a bid.

We also have to wait till last second to make sure we can buy a player we want since the highest wage is shown. If a manager doesn't want to wait till last second. I promise he can't buy any players successfully. Please respect the fact that major of managers don't want to wait till last second to make a bid. Major of managers don't like this change.

Counting WAGE in transfer system is a nightmare to major of managers and may be only few manager will happy with this. ADMIN, please remove wage from transfer system. It will definitely destroy this game. You should try simplify this things to make sure new managers can understand the game as soon as possible.
:-* :-\ 8) ;D
?????????????Please click on the picture! Surprises for you!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
imo, a bigger priority in the transfer system would be to enable some analogy to "back room negotiations" for players by clubs that have their "eye" on them (i.e. on their shortlist). Regardless of transfer systems, I'd like to see the first transfer listing of a player by his club (in a given 30 day period) open only to clubs with the player on their shortlist.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
The player transfer system will be changed as follows (Launch date : 09/09/2012) :

Buying player will categorised into 2 categories  1. Auction system 2. Free agent

1. A player will remain in the transfer market for 3 days. Team that offer the highest wage for the player, in the mean time, place the bid not less than 40% of the highest bid will get the player. (2 offers : wage + bid)

2. A free agent is a player who is eligible to sign with any club. To get a free agent your team has to offer the highest wage for the player. (The player transfer value is 40 times the offered wage)

Transfer fee will be changed as follows :

1. You will receive 35% of the transfer value when selling a newly bought player. The longer the length that the bought player stay with the team, the lower the
transfer fee. You will receive at most 80% of the transfer value if he stay in your team long enough.

2. You receive 5% bonus of the transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy.

Example : player1 promoted from A Club -> Transfer to B -> A receive  80%+5%=85% of the transfer value

3.  Transfer value when selling a free agent depends on the length that he stay with your team as follows :
- 10% of the transfer value for the first season.
- 30% of the transfer value for the second season.
- Use the rule from (1) to determine the transfer value for the third season and so on.

Remarks :
- Rule (1) will be applied for all players that stay with your team before 09/09/2012.
This mean that you receive 80%-85% by selling any player (promoted from academy or bought from transfer market)
that is in your squad before 09/09/2012.

- Wage budget of the player room will be increased as follows

none  50,000-->50,000
Very Bad 75,000-->100,000
Bad 100,000-->150,000
Okay 150,000-->250,000
Good 200,000-->350,000
Very Good 300,000-->550,000
The Best 500,000-->800,000

- You can only renew a player's contract if he request for a new contract or the remaining contract of him is only 1 year and he is still happy with your team.

- After the update we will use different heuristic to calculate the wage for the new contract.

In my opinion, 35% is too little, you better move than 50%.  ;)  :D

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
35% is enough, it was time to get rid to that persian market.... from that moment on, people will buy a player only if he need him to play... buying players to get more money, filling chat rooms with spam had to end one day.
That's probably the only rule i fully support.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:01:01 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)