Author Topic: [Gokickoff Update] Changes in the player transfer system (Launch date: 09/09/12)  (Read 72270 times)

RayLei

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Admin, you just make transfer system too complicated, that not good for all managers, including existing and potential new managers. A certain number of managers will give up because of these.

Anyway, good luck!!!!

???????

• All Star Team
  • ??????????????????????
    • View Profile

Tackey Anderssen

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????????
    • View Profile
    • Logo team
 8) "That's sound good."
Philosophy = Balance----->>>Liverpool ?????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• National Team
    • View Profile
 8) 8) 8)

more realistic  day by day 

kakazzz

• Youth team
    • View Profile
 >:(
GKO  is  not  GKO.

I  play GKO   in the end of season 4

but now in season 6 ,everything changed.

Admin,Can you tell me what GKO will not change?
China
?????193479????????
S4   D-15   5#  
S5   D-15   1#
S6   C-9     2#
S7   B-3

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
1. A player will remain in the transfer market for 3 days. Team that offer the highest wage for the player, in the mean time, place the bid not less than 40% of the team that place the highest bid will get the player. (2 offers : wage + bid)

i think it should be 20%-30% instead.

ToTO

• All Star Team
  • ?????????? ?????????????
    • View Profile
time to change   

A new system maybe good for any managers who occasionally do day-trade just like me.  haha,  It's good news for me.

anyway, I still need a lot of info from admin about the new system. 

keep going 

Club Name : NoMoney Club (18387)
Manager : *** ToTO *** (1298)

?????

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Some times i buy a wrong player,and sell him not for money...just because i buy a wrong player
so why not set the new transfer fee only for the more money for example i buy the player 200000G.and sell for 400000G.
first 400000-200000=200000.the first 200000G is get 75%
and the more 200000G set transfer fee get only 25% bis 75% by the time....and the longest time is 1 season(16 week?) as i think.
and if i sell less than 200000 than just get 75%...i think this is better

and i really dont like the wage+bid idea.every will set a high price and all manager will only change the wage ????and also for the free.
i think the Transfer system is a advantage,but now it is fully new....
no one can be sure what will happened you change the bid of wage....i think maybe it will destroy the GKO Game.....
you really should think abou the wage in the bid....

i always wish GKO will better and better
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:02:29 AM by ????? »

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Another question would be.... what will our scout's duty? Will they calculate max wage and transfer fee?

Scout is use to estimate the max bid but the max wage will be shown.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
none  50,000-->50,000
Very Bad 75,000-->100,000
Bad 100,000-->150,000
Okay 150,000-->250,000
Good 200,000-->350,000
Very Good 300,000-->550,000
The Best 500,000-->800,000

- You can only renew a player's contract if he request for a new contract or the remaining contract of him is only 1 year and he is still happy with your team.

- After the update we will use different heuristic to calculate the wage for the new contract.

Admin, changes in wage budget suggest that wages will be higher.... have you consider increasing incomes from hotel/bar/megastore?

Wage that the player need doesn't change much but we will make it higher since some managers may offer high wage in the auction system.

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
Well here we can do some kind on contract. What if we all do a kind of promisse or pact, when we in all world and in local chat we all said we're not going to pay more than 3000g per salary, and we all we are going to do it. Like a Fifa stament, so salary will go down, and then only bid will count not salary, cause we all in local chats and global chats anf romuns will be united, will be like a family in all world, and we all going to save money and help each other. In this way we can help us, and don't spend all the money that is hard to get, so we can used to make our clubs bigger and have the  money to do more stuff not to pay a lot for wage in each week.... We can show the wolrd we can make it, beat the system.... what do you think?  8)
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I like it, but this is utopia :(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Be seriously.. that will never happen'.. don't forget... we're playing with thailand people :))
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
this changes make GKO so complicate...e don t understand these changes and i m not new in this game,but what about the new managers...they will be completly lost....and i don t understand why admin make this changes at the sugestion of a 2 or 3 managers...are you sure that others managers agree with these changes...A POOL IS NEEDED TO IMPLEMENT THIS CHANGES....AND IF YOU CAN MAKE THE THINGS EASIER,PLEASE DON T COMPLICATE THEM...LET THEM HOW IT IS...these changes will go donwn gko and only thai managers will have to win from this
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

iu1986

• Youth team
    • View Profile
I hate the new system very much ?the change about wage and bid is just complicate but no use. And it will destroy the game because change is too big and the direction of the change is wrong.
The change of translation tax may be have some advantage. This change have a good direction but the change is too big and the punishment of translation is to much that almost no people can benefit.
Both these changes are blowing the translation and try to limit translation completely?this will strongly knock the interest of the active player and finally destroy the game.
iu86 China season5 E6  1st
                  season6 D13 1st
                  season7 C5

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
I think you have to change the gap at point 1 from 40% to 5-10%, and give us the possibility to earn 100% of transfer money if a player play for us for a long time (3 season at least for buyed player, 5 for free agent)!!   :D

other things are good....

8)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Honestly, i won't be affected with the new system that much, i'm not a "compulsive buyer" manager (this week i made an exception lol) so i'm more concerned on how much i will receive from my players, the 40% gap is way too high... maybe with a 20% would be enough.
I explained the new system in argentinian chat room yesterday, some people liked it, most of them not... but everybody agrees that this is too complicated.
And another thing, a manager posted today "wage's inflaction is coming!!!!!" and he will probably be right about it.
My team: (95928)

chutimant

• Youth team
    • View Profile
 ;)

I think GKO will change transfer system but i will suggest;

1. The system must set the minimum value for player bidding and wage. (Player "A" transfer value as 1,000,000G : minimum = 80,000)
2. In bidding contract > the manager can set additional cause for player (wage, transfer fee for player, next transfer cause -- the value for tear up current contract)
3. Player's mental Status > Happy to stay this club, want to move the bigger club, want to renew contract, etc.

** I feel good if GKO will change nearly to the realistic.

fachrudin sheva

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • chelsea indonesia
This sounds good  8)

gokickoff will be more realistic  :D

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
Big problem cause high wages are coming, so teams will be develop much slower, another question is how it wll be new wage calculation engine? are wages going to be higher or slower?
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
are wages going to be higher or slower?
higher...
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

Mr.Es

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
2 questions .

1. A player will remain in the transfer market for 3 days. Team that offer the highest wage for the player, in the mean time, place the bid not less than 40% of the highest bid will get the player. (2 offers : wage + bid)

1. What is the minimum wage start in new auction system ?

Free agent --transfer(1)--> club A  --transfer(2)--> club B --transfer(3)--> club C

transfer(1) is
2. A free agent is a player who is eligible to sign with any club. To get a free agent your team has to offer the highest wage for the player. (The player transfer value is 40 times the offered wage)

transfer(2) is
3.  Transfer value when selling a free agent depends on the length that he stay with your team as follows :
- 10% of the transfer value for the first season.
- 30% of the transfer value for the second season.
- Use the rule from (1) to determine the transfer value for the third season and so on.

2. Is transfer(3)
1. You will receive 35% of the transfer value when selling a newly bought player. The longer the length that the bought player stay with the team, the lower the
transfer fee. You will receive at most 80% of the transfer value if he stay in your team long enough.
?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:03:00 PM by Mr.Es »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Instead of 40% gap why not just award player to the team with the highest bid value based on total value of the bid (i.e. transfer fee + [weekly wage x 18 wks/season x no. years in contract offered]). This seems like it would be better with new transfer limitations

for example:
Bid 1: 500,000 transfer fee, 3,000 G weekly wage x 5 seasons
Bid 2: 300,001 transfer fee, 3,001 G weekly wage x 2 seasons

With proposed system, bid 2 would win...for me this is silly because the total value of bid 2 amounts to as little as 53% of bid 1 depending on length of contract:
500,000 + 3,000 x 18wks x 5 seasons = 770,000 total bid worth
300,001 + 3,001 x 18wks x 2 seasons = 408,036 total bid worth

With my proposal, the following transfer/wage offers would be needed (assumes 5 year contract) to beat bid 1 (above):
transfer fee              weekly wage               total value
300,000                          5,300                    777,000
400,000                          4,200                    778,000
450,000                          3,600                    774,000
Basically, with a transfer fee set at 40% lower than highest, weekly wages would need to be between ~75% (5 year contract) and 188% (2-year contract) higher!
This seem far more reasonable imho...

To compliment this, the length of time in which the transfer tax drops from 65% to 20% should be based on the length of the contract signed. I think 10-15% of the contract length is reasonable. If we assume 18 weeks (126 days) per season, this time period would be 25-38 days for a 2-season contract and 63-95 days for a 5-season contract. This would curtail players making insanely high wage bids to win the player, since they'll be stuck with the  player (and his wages) for considerably longer with longer contracts that factor in the bid's total value.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 03:01:08 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

whiskysour

• Professional team
  • A NEW YEAR A NEW SWAGGA
    • View Profile
makes sense to me brian .... i like that idea better  8)

Candra_Guardiola

• Professional team
  • TETAP SEMANGAT!
    • View Profile
good analisys, mr. Brian  8)