Author Topic: YOUTH ACADEMY  (Read 10277 times)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
YOUTH ACADEMY
« on: July 26, 2019, 10:45:12 AM »

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: YOUTH ACADEMY
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 10:48:38 AM »

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 02:41:13 PM »
please ADMIN....I WANT AN ANSWER for my question ?

JM3

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 01:15:30 PM »
I'm curious about this one as well. As I remembered before. Very Good academy had 9's, 10's even 11's before as well.
But that was an exception. Moreover they often came with a low PR rate. Now I also noticed that they get more higher LA + a high PR as well.

Personally I don't have any complaints. I received a 10 this season and 2 last season. But I do wonder if anything changed in the script.

Kaiserz357

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 01:30:29 PM »
This part just a simple business. If game give good player for all the best academy no one buy token to gain more player. More angry more token isn't it?  :P 

JM3

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2019, 01:55:48 PM »
The token I got from my premium account I used to get extra player(s). But I did not get talents. It was a 6 or something :P.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 06:41:07 PM »

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2019, 04:06:40 AM »
We will check.

:(

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2019, 09:02:02 AM »
my point is this, dear ADMIN
around 7 seasons ago the acadmy was acceptable,.....with THE BEST  i had the lowest youth LA7 or at least only one as LA6.....and i had always at least 2 or 3 quality player LA9 , and if i was lucky i got a least one LA10 in a season,................

now everything turned,....the lowest youth i had this season was LA4/ LA5.................and the best was LA8 and only one player, the majority were scrappy youths

in these last 4 seasons the best youth was only LA9, apart from this i know other managers from Malta who had worst than me as youth players

further more now to make it worst i sked friends who are VERY GOOD and i came to know that they  had average of youth better than me.................

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 07:30:03 AM »
My blind guess is that each academy level has its pool of players with limited numbers for higher LA-players. Lets say the best academy has 50 LA10+, 150 LA10, 300 LA9 players, etc; very good academies has 75 LA10, 150 LA players, etc (numbers are just for example). And since nowadays majority of the academies are The Best, the high LA players are spreaded among more teams and the chance of getting one is lower than few seasons ago. In contrary, there are less new managers and less very good academies, so despite the number of higher LA players in the very good pool is smaller, they are spreaded among fewer teams and the chance of getting one is bigger.

Just a thought

I join the sample with only a few LA9 (not sure i had LA10 in the last two seasons) for the last couple of seasons and I paid a lot of G for additional players each season (may be around 20 players in total every season). Best academy.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 08:36:38 AM »

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 09:35:34 AM »
There are many, many banned teams with Best academy. The cheaters upgraded them on purpose, to dilute the pool.

The solution: all banned teams should be deleted before season reset.

red lion

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 12:40:16 PM »
i agree with mihut, all banned teams with the best and very good academy,should be removed from the game at the end of this season , even managers that are  national coaches of banned teams, should be removed too, i agree also with stefancachia,  the majority owners  of  the best academy , are pulling out shit players , from season 17 till today i only pulled out 2 la9 players , and about 5 la8 players out of 64 players  offered from the academy  plus about another 20 youths of the 6 tokens,    in 9 consecutive seasons, i'm so frustrated with this situation , that i'm considering to leave this game once and for all

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 08:53:31 PM »

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2019, 07:26:38 PM »

red lion

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2019, 11:35:13 AM »
dear administration ,  i have an academy the best , can you please tell me for what this academy is called the best?or i paid for the best and i got  the worst academy? how can you explain to me ,how in 9 consecutive  seasons with the "best "academy i never pulled out an LA10  youth, and in these 9 seasons i only got 2 la9 and about 6 la8  youths  out of 63 youths provided , which means, i 've got 55 shit youth players, may be the size of my country matters? or its pure  discrimination ? next season it will be my last, if i don't see any improvement .

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2019, 06:47:45 PM »
please we are waiting for an answer from the ADMIN

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2019, 01:01:59 PM »

red lion

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: YOUTH ACADEMY the best academies , don't ignore our plea
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2019, 01:19:41 PM »
Dear administration , please don't ignore our urgent request,about the BEST academies,so  start from the new season (26) , give us what we paid for , real good players  otherwise, no good players from academy the best = no premium dear administration .

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2019, 10:22:16 AM »

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2019, 12:52:41 PM »
The best I got were 2 LA 8, but they were 18 and 19 years old. I also got LA 5 & 6, from the best academy. This is a bad joke! We can barely sell CA7/LA8 players for a few hundred thousands, but we get LA 5, 6, 7, most of the time?!
Not to mention that we pay 3 seasons worth of player wages, coaches wages and academy maintenance fees, to get those players to CA7! We lose money, based on what we get!

I suggested a simple fix: to delete the banned teams. Admin did nothing. I'm convinced that the situation would have been a bit better and the users would not have been frustrated, right now.

As a first step, I ask Admin to come here and give us a road map on things to come. What is he working on right now, what are his priorities, what should we expect to see fixed, by the end of this season, by the end of next season and so on.

I already asked Admin to shorten the length of the season. We have a week off at the beginning and 2 weeks off at the end of the season. They can easily go away. Also, an extra friendly on sundays would be helpful for some training and a bit of money.

Of course, the academy problem needs to be fixed.

I'd like to think that the Admin is a good guy, doing his best and the only problem comes from a lack of communication. This is why it would be great if he would come here and talk to us.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2019, 03:59:57 PM »

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2019, 02:35:22 AM »
We have checked but we found nothing wrong with the academy script yet.
Delete banned users is a good idea. Let me talk with the team.

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2019, 07:27:36 AM »
Delete banned users is a good idea.
Yup, I agree with this idea 8)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2019, 07:49:42 AM »