Author Topic: scam, cheat or what is this?!  (Read 10623 times)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
scam, cheat or what is this?!
« on: May 20, 2015, 09:00:53 AM »
muskali : Do you want more G ? Never was so simple .Find out how for only 15 $ you can get 5.000.000 G . If you are interesting , write to me on [email protected]. Payments are accepted only through Bitcoin or Paypal.Thank you !

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: scam, cheat or what is this?!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 09:09:24 AM »
this is a fraudolent action to "fuck" money at people...signed as cheaters ??? ???

Kaiserz357

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 01:17:56 PM »
there are 2 cases
1. you pay money - you got 5M g -  then you have  been ban ::)
2. you pay money - not thing receive  :'(

please choose  :P

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 05:47:07 PM »
there are 2 cases
1. you pay money - you got 5M g -  then you have  been ban ::)
2. you pay money - not thing receive  :'(

please choose  :P

I prefer option 3:

I Don't pay nothing and finally that guy go out of the game himself.

:)

Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

TheBestManager

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 09:35:50 PM »
Hello guys. I just was curious what is the offer and wrote to this guy. And here is his answers:
''easy. selling players when you want , with the price you want , anytime you want .you can pay from 3$ to 27 $. for each 1.000.000 G you want must pay 3 $ through paypal or bitcoin''.
I wondered how he can satisfied everyone if many managers want to use this cheat and he told me:
''there are more teams with money , not just one. don't sell crappy players , sell only good players , for a little bit more money , and more often''
When I told him his offer is stupid and nobody will pay him, he said:
''7 of them already paid''.....
 >:(

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 09:43:59 PM »
''7 of them already paid''.....

..thats 7 people are the damage of this game!.. :-[

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 09:58:11 PM »
..thats 7 people are the damage of this game!.. :-[

That's exactly what i tought....

.... if those users are eventually caught, the game will be a bit better for all.
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 10:02:28 PM »
just like this transfer:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=8127446
this is a transfer between 2 teams of the same person and that player is a 17 y.o. 3/9/3 that is worth, probably, around 1 mil less that the selling value.

Set Pieces 8
Crossing 7
Dribbling 9
Finishing 7
Heading 6
Long shots 9
Marking 7
Passing 12
Tackling 10
Technique 7

Mental
Aggression 3
Creativity 9
Decisions 11
Determination 5
Influence 1
Positioning 9
Off the ball 7
Teamwork 5

Physical
Acceleration 5
Agility 8
Balance 10
Jumping 7
Pace 7
Stamina 7
Strength 11

the skills are real, copied when the player was on transfer market, not estimated by a scout.

those 2 teams have made more such transfers in the past. this is how cheaters make money in this game, because admin no longer punishes cheaters...

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 11:28:49 PM »
Maybe I'm an idealist, but there is another option: he is lying.

He just said the lie trying someone give him real money.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 08:14:08 AM »
just like this transfer:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=8127446
this is a transfer between 2 teams of the same person and that player is a 17 y.o. 3/9/3 that is worth, probably, around 1 mil less that the selling value.

the skills are real, copied when the player was on transfer market, not estimated by a scout.

those 2 teams have made more such transfers in the past. this is how cheaters make money in this game, because admin no longer punishes cheaters...
you are too suspicious.  I know Jockey from Southfork. He is briliant  at developing youth with low PR. And this is mc , future U21 player so prize is high but I can't say it is unreasonable. Sometimes user is out when auction ends so give more to be sure he gets player. When I buy  players I prefer t o pay even some miliona more to avoiod wage war.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 08:15:49 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 08:30:46 AM »
I believe you guys are starting too lose your point as some managers are doing terrible job on transfer market overrating or underrating players so it is very hard to prove 1 million difference on transfers over 3+million, I saw that practically same players (age, PR, position etc etc ) goes for different value of money, sometimes difference is will he be national player, and what period of season is in that moment, based on those two things price can be up to 50% higher/lower. So this guy is smart, but just for posting that deal on national chat he should be beaned knowing our admin he will do good job and without any consequences.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »
There are many factor to value the player, as:

- Member of NT
- PR
- CA
- LA
- Time of the season
- Market (sometimes market is stoped and sometimes there are not enough players...)
- Experience
- Wage of the player
- How much you need that position (you will be willing to pay more than his price) and how much players like that there are in market (when there was low LA9 in market they were expensive, but now there are a lot, so their price decreased. Now it could happen, and in fact is happening, with LA11-12).

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 09:51:15 AM »

you are too suspicious.  I know Jockey from Southfork. He is briliant  at developing youth with low PR. And this is mc , future U21 player so prize is high but I can't say it is unreasonable. Sometimes user is out when auction ends so give more to be sure he gets player. When I buy  players I prefer t o pay even some miliona more to avoiod wage war.

how about the other 5 transfers between the same 2 teams? how come i don't have 6 expensive transfers to the same team? do you?
and for a very low CA3, the price is too high. it's like a player from the first round of youth camps, only with PR3, instead of 4. i barely managed to sell developed players of CA7 a little more expensive than this player and he sells a 200k value player for almost the same price, to the same team that bought him many other players?!

in this game, cheating is king. also, buying admin's forgiveness for cheating, with real money, is king... i really wish someone would buy the game and ban all cheaters, without giving them premium and tokens back! we need real game masters!

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 10:28:57 AM »
if jockey is so brilliant, explain these:

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5753093 - bought for 1.1 mil, trained for 7-8 months, sold for 0.9 mil (minus taxes, it should go to 0.72 mil) ~0.4 mil loss, after so much training!

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6193628 - bought for 1.25 mil, trained for 8 months, sold for 0.781 mil (minus taxes, it should go to 0.62) ~0.63 mil loss, after 2 seasons of training!

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6750882 - bought for 0.6 mil, trained 1 year, sold for 0.995 mil (minus taxes, ~0.8 mil) only 200k profit, after 3 seasons of training!

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 10:57:47 AM »

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5753093 - bought for 1.1 mil, trained for 7-8 months, sold for 0.9 mil (minus taxes, it should go to 0.72 mil) ~0.4 mil loss, after so much training!

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6193628 - bought for 1.25 mil, trained for 8 months, sold for 0.781 mil (minus taxes, it should go to 0.62) ~0.63 mil loss, after 2 seasons of training!

the last two seasons ( 12-13 .. ) prices la7 and also youth la8 plummeted and many who before were sold over one million hours do not work either for the price of the card ... This is a determining factor in the trades in question ( taken in season 9 ) ... what is certain is that there were good business , whatever the id in question between the two players is always different , not accuse before having tests heavier ...

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 10:59:44 AM »
wrong layout .. sorry .:))

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2015, 11:04:21 AM »

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6750882 - bought for 0.6 mil, trained 1 year, sold for 0.995 mil (minus taxes, ~0.8 mil) only 200k profit, after 3 seasons of training!
Daniele already explained why is so hard to make cash on la 7-8. More I said about training, you about making money. It different  stories. Look at mine Almeida pr3. When Jockey bought him no one want Almeida at this prize. Few seasons later I paid  a huge more. And I never ever regret  this.

I know why you focus on this case but all is about seller reputation not buyer.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:15:48 AM by Ruta »
  season 18

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 11:23:28 AM »

how about the other 5 transfers between the same 2 teams? how come i don't have 6 expensive transfers to the same team? do you?
and for a very low CA3, the price is too high. it's like a player from the first round of youth camps, only with PR3, instead of 4. i barely managed to sell developed players of CA7 a little more expensive than this player and he sells a 200k value player for almost the same price, to the same team that bought him many other players?!

in this game, cheating is king. also, buying admin's forgiveness for cheating, with real money, is king... i really wish someone would buy the game and ban all cheaters, without giving them premium and tokens back! we need real game masters!

If I were you, I don't ask so fast for justice in this game. I think nobody like me know what is a punishment for something I didn't. EVEN, in this game there are a lot of suspicious transfers (and cheaters), you should have the totally knowledge about what are you asking for a punish. Is better let free 1.000 cheaters than punish ONE inocent.

Think that the inocent can be you next time, only because of the fact someone thinks you are a cheater, and you have a suspicious tranfer.

Cheers!!.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:26:06 AM by Sopelana »

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 11:26:51 AM »

- Member of NT
- PR
- CA
- LA
- Time of the season
- Market (sometimes market is stoped and sometimes there are not enough players...)
- Experience
- Wage of the player
- How much you need that position (you will be willing to pay more than his price) and how much players like that there are in market (when there was low LA9 in market they were expensive, but now there are a lot, so their price decreased. Now it could happen, and in fact is happening, with LA11-12).

I agree with all above 100%

And for rest everyone from time to time buys a player that is mistake wrong evaluation and then if you want to get rid of him you need to take a lose of money as normal if you buy 20 players at least 5 of them is going to be bad decisions and you must accept minus in that trade, this game is not simple as it seems it is specially because admin do not interfere with anything in this case of free trade it is even positive!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 11:53:25 AM »

- Member of NT
- PR
- CA
- LA
- Time of the season
- Experience
- Wage of the player

I agree with all above 100%

And for rest everyone from time to time buys a player that is mistake wrong evaluation and then if you want to get rid of him you need to take a lose of money as normal if you buy 20 players at least 5 of them is going to be bad decisions and you must accept minus in that trade, this game is not simple as it seems it is specially because admin do not interfere with anything in this case of free trade it is even positive!
there are some transfers around 18 mln for la 11-13  and I expected that 20 mln someone will pay soon cause there are tam with this cash but no descent players available.  So I think NT player like 7/12_13/3-4 on good position ( mc, fc) can brake a limits :p
  season 18

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2015, 12:11:45 PM »

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 12:15:52 PM »
an auction would free Surely Reduced Very All controversies and suspicions .. :D

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2015, 12:49:26 PM »

the last two seasons ( 12-13 .. ) prices la7 and also youth la8 plummeted and many who before were sold over one million hours do not work either for the price of the card ... This is a determining factor in the trades in question ( taken in season 9 ) ... what is certain is that there were good business , whatever the id in question between the two players is always different , not accuse before having tests heavier ...

bullshit!
let's look at other transfers, in the same time frame, other than the transfers of his academy players, that were not bought:

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6649485 from 150k to 900k

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5890948 from 558k to 2.270 mil

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6643832 from 150k to 800k (but nanking leverkusen is another story, it belongs to zsoka, too)

and here's another transfer to nanking leverkusen: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=4025032 . on profit, of course... and there is one more, shown above.

how come all the transfers in this time frame were on profit, except the players that came from zsoka?! coincidence? don't think so. those players were bought at an overpriced value. on purpose!

AGAIN: why don't we all have 6 expensive transfers, to the same team? or, how come we don't buy 6 expensive players from the same team?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2015, 01:13:17 PM »
Oh. Now you have more news. And I have to agree with you. It looks like chain selling :(
  season 18

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2015, 04:29:35 PM »
 :-\surely there is a strange relationship of sale between the two clubs , this is undeniable ; personally I know Szoka  and I know that his players are often expensive (sometimes over their possible development ) but the fact remains that they are both premium and id are different so I suspect it but certainties zero