Author Topic: freekick.org closed  (Read 8295 times)

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
freekick.org closed
« on: January 12, 2014, 04:17:28 PM »
 a lot of new players coming from that game. i hope admin's can move all new players in leauges as soon as possible.

siriusjames

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: freekick.org closed
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 04:49:58 PM »
Yes please! We were searching for a game with nice match engine and decided on playing GOK after a lot of research. I think a lot of users registered from Turkey, around 30 maybe.

Hope the game and the match engine are as good as they seem. We're excited. :)

arbetaren

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 09:24:15 PM »
Hi :) I'm new from freekick as well and I know around 20 Swedish former FK users who are looking for a tactically challenging football game so this is a good opportunity to impress us :)

siriusjames, how about trying to arrange a friendly some time to try out the match engine?

siriusjames

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2014, 10:21:38 PM »
Hi :) I'm new from freekick as well and I know around 20 Swedish former FK users who are looking for a tactically challenging football game so this is a good opportunity to impress us :)

siriusjames, how about trying to arrange a friendly some time to try out the match engine?

Surely! I haven't had time to read the manual yet about tactics since I have 3 final exams this week but it'll be good because we don't have a league yet :)

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 02:28:57 AM »
Well, welcome it is a challenging game and there is a lot of tactical challenges hope that you will find this challenging as we have :)

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 05:47:40 AM »
Although I haven't played freekick.org, I would say that Gokickoff will most probably attract you guys and with patience, you can certainly build a great team. If you need any help of any form, do not hesitated to ask~We will be at your service :)
Home Town of Victoire

Aquilicua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 07:40:33 AM »
I have been playing freekick.org a lot of time, but always as a secondary game,,, I think GKO could be better, but only if admin done what they have to do. First af all, update english manual with all changes, and then to explain us it better.  ;)

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 01:49:27 PM »
 One advice that I can give is that in addition to the manual, you should also read some past forum posts to squire some additional information that might be quite useful.
Home Town of Victoire

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2014, 10:35:24 PM »
I never heard of freekick before but I wonder was it very popular in the USA? The number of USA teams has probably doubled in the past few weeks!  :o
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Catacombrocks

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 07:18:23 AM »
well, as i remember, USA was one of the top countries with very skillful and challenging managers, and a lot active users as well, but they still didn't have that many users as turkey, poland, romania or china. Though it's no surprise to me a lot of users from whole countries chose this game. if they know what they are looking for, here has the biggest chance to satisfy. Because freekick was a very detailed game in terms of tactics,  and none of the available games are a match for that, but this one may be a close call, and most of the others i tried are pieces of crap :)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2023, 05:48:52 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2024, 07:19:18 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2024, 04:15:51 PM »