Author Topic: Huge match fixing issues  (Read 30626 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Huge match fixing issues
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2013, 04:15:15 PM »
http://prikachi.com/images/338/6804338e.jpg   

What's the point of it? So know somebody else outside the game is bad?
Many people i know IRL came to GKO because i invited them, and i also made friends in GKO (in fact one of them came to my house with his family when they were in vacations in my province), i have some GKO users as Facebook friends (but i don't use FB that much) and i chat with many GKO users through SMS or Whatsapp.

As far as i know, having a relationship with somebody else outside the game is not illegal at all!

Just to add, i think i am not the only one worldwide, am i wrong?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:22:00 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2013, 04:18:02 PM »
image shows how pathetic you are-motive

Your way of thinking might be suited for the pre-human evolution era but definitely not for 21th century.
As a matter of fact I have never seen any of those people, can you go any lower?  :(
lying lying  here's the proof
a day ago
[user_id=36741]
Georgi Fikov : ?????, ?? ??? ????????? ?? ????? ????? ? ??????? ??? ?????? :)
a day ago

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2013, 04:21:50 PM »
http://prikachi.com/images/338/6804338e.jpg   

What's the point of it? So know somebody else outside the game is bad?
Many people i know IRL came to GKO because i invited them, and i also made friends in GKO (in fact one of them came to my house with his family were in vacations in my province), i have some GKO users as Facebook friends (but i don't use FB that much) and i chat with many GKO users through SMS or Whatsapp.

As far as i know, having a relationship with somebody else outside the game is not illegal at all!

Just to add, i think i am not the only one worldwide, am i wrong?
see the games they never mots -always mots aramazov

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2013, 04:23:40 PM »

Maybe it's because they need mots to beat you (you're stronger than both after all), when they play eachother there's not a clear winner so they think they can win without mots...

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2013, 04:30:44 PM »

Maybe it's because they need mots to beat you (you're stronger than both after all), when they play eachother there's not a clear winner so they think they can win without mots...
me then what's the point of this topic
as the three of them can do what they want
and aramazov be spit

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2013, 04:32:28 PM »

You're kidding, right? On average you receive 2-3 mots per season at most! (not counting some weak teams from 11th-15th place of the table that use it at the end of the season randomly) I bet a lot of other strong teams can say they've received way more than that!
Even I receive 2 on average while considering till last season I was most around 6th-7th place!

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »

You're kidding, right? On average you receive 2-3 mots per season at most! (not counting some weak teams from 11th-15th place of the table that use it at the end of the season randomly) I bet a lot of other strong teams can say they've received way more than that!
Even I receive 2 on average while considering till last season I was most around 6th-7th place!
Almus 10 match 8-9 mots Aramazov
Levski Mladost  10 match 8-9 mots Aramazov
I want the admin to investigate
picture says it all
Their matches
Always wins this who need points
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:44:33 PM by aramazov1978 »

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2013, 04:46:17 PM »

picture says it all
?alikratia 10 matches - 8-9 mots against Levski Mladost
What about your friendship with Arsenal - you said that you are drinking coffee at the airport Sofia am I wrong??

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2013, 04:49:02 PM »

picture says it all
What about your friendship with Arsenal - you said that you are drinking coffee at the airport Sofia am I wrong??
-give photo

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »

As far as i've seen, Levski received from ?alikratia 3 MotS in the last 4 league matches.

Season 8: 1, 2
Current season: 1

?alikratia didn't play MotS against Levski in season 7, and i'm afraid match commentary is not recorded in season 6 matches or older.

I have seen other situations where a team is always hammered with MotS (Borussia always receives MotS from the same team, even if that team plays WCC qualifyings, he always plays MotS against Borussia) but despite that situation is unpleasant, Borussia is (by far) the strongest german team and the other team mostly finishes second, so it might have some sense. Levski is not the strongest bulgarian team, and i don't see the point that a low/mid table team would play mots against him often.

At first sight, the coincidence is a bit suspicious TBH...

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2013, 05:29:23 PM »

picture says it all
-give photo
I haven't but I remember when you going to work in England you said: "I drink a cup of coffee at the airport with my friend Lacho(Arsenal) :) But is normal for you to try to lie and manipulated everyone  :)

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2013, 05:30:50 PM »
me then what's the point of this topic
as the three of them can do what they want
and aramazov be spit

If that was correct and we were indeed "plotting" against you would I use a MotS against Mladost? I was competing for 3rd place and losing to him might have left me one spot behind. Making stuff up wont get you far.

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2013, 05:33:55 PM »

As far as i've seen, Levski received from ?alikratia 3 MotS in the last 4 league matches.

Season 8: 1, 2
Current season: 1

?alikratia didn't play MotS against Levski in season 7, and i'm afraid match commentary is not recorded in season 6 matches or older.

I have seen other situations where a team is always hammered with MotS (Borussia always receives MotS from the same team, even if that team plays WCC qualifyings, he always plays MotS against Borussia) but despite that situation is unpleasant, Borussia is (by far) the strongest german team and the other team mostly finishes second, so it might have some sense. Levski is not the strongest bulgarian team, and i don't see the point that a low/mid table team would play mots against him often.

At first sight, the coincidence is a bit suspicious TBH...
Yes Carlos you're right but everyone in Bulgaria know that Kalikratia is team created by Aramazov and Levski mladost is his main opponent...

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:50:28 PM by aramazov1978 »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2013, 07:24:50 PM »
Doesn't change the fact that you get MotS-ed 2-3 times per season at most therefore the last person that's got the right to complain for that!
Oh, I suppose it might be better if nobody tries to beat you at all. It might be the right view in your mind after all..

manlaydima

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2013, 12:19:48 PM »
First of all, i must say that i were surprised when i heard it, i always tought that bulgarian league was one sided, but i never imagined that this could be the reason! Did you guys reported to the GM earlier?

That image seems taken from a private message, am i wrong? The GM should have access to PM inbox if the receiver allows him to do so... Chefo, does it belong to your PM inbox?

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2013, 01:03:08 PM »
The whole discussion -http://prikachi.com/images/46/6812046T.png  http://prikachi.com/images/58/6812058e.png
  ???????
about a month ago
      Kanar4etata  says : 
???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ????? http://s14.postimg.org/au4896swx/image.jpg
      absolut  says : 
????, ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? 50:50 ? ??? ? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? 2?? ?????
      Kanar4etata  says : 
???? ?? ? ?????????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?????
      Kanar4etata  says : 
?? ?? ??? ??????? ? ????? ???
      absolut  says : 
???????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? :?
      Kanar4etata  says : 
?? ?? ???? ??? ? ?? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?????? :-)
      absolut  says : 
?????? ???? ????? ?? ? ??????????. ?????? ?????????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ? ? ??? ????? ??? ?????????? ?? ? ?????? ? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???????? ?.?. ????? ???????? -3????? ?? ??? ? ???? ? ??????? ? 50:50 ? ??????? ? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ?.?. ??? ???? ?? ?????? 2?? ?????. ???? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ?????? :?
      Kanar4etata  says : 
?? ?? ?????
      Kanar4etata  says : 
?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???????
      absolut  says : 
???? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ????????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? 3?? ????? ? ?? ????? ?? ????.. ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???????????? ?? ?? ???????, ????? ? ? ???????. ????? ????? - ??????? ?????? ?? ? :)
      Kanar4etata  says : 
??? ?? ?? ????? ? ????????? ? ??????.???? ????? ? ????? ????????? ??????? ?? ????? ? ????????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?????.???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?????????? ????? ? WCL ? ?????? ?? ????????.
      absolut  says : 
? ?????, ???? ?????. ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ????? ???????? ??? ? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ????? 2?? ?????, ????? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??????, ??? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ? ???? ??, ??? ?? ? ???.
      Kanar4etata  says : 
???? ???? ??? ??? ???? 15 ?????? ????? ????.????? ????? ???.???????????
      absolut  says : 
?????, ???? ??-????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ? ???????.

Translator-

Kanar4etata says:
will you play with the reserves on Saturday, and then against Academica cos I will probably play with the reserves not to be mad at me if I fell into the gaming culture not to agonize holders play in the WCL and the Bulgarian Cup.
absolut says:
Well, that's what happens. I just don't want to seem some fixed match with target youth not to take second place, although they are not very for example, cos I'd expect almus match them again is not cool.
 :) :) :)manipulator good night
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:33:42 PM by aramazov1978 »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2013, 01:16:16 PM »
Who even offered in the first place tho? Whenever convenient you'd offer anyone free points just so your competition doesn't stay close to you on the table. And I didn't really take advantage of it unlike your buddies do each season :)

There are enough other reasons you should be punished either way.
And good day to you too!

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2013, 01:35:42 PM »
clown -all they saw
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:37:38 PM by aramazov1978 »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2013, 01:41:36 PM »
Except that I eventually answer that I don't want to participate what else does that "conversation" even say? Not sure who is the clown here ^^

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2013, 02:24:32 PM »
I'd like to share a problem we've been having for the past few seasons in Bulgaria's Top-Level :

http://s14.postimg.org/au4896swx/image.jpg Imma post a translate here :
"Kanar4etata says : ???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ?????"
In English - "You can go for second place, I will give you our game when we play in a few rounds"

Basically in our championship there are 2-3 players that constantly support ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV everywhere, like they wouldn't face him with their main lineup in semi-final cup matches and so on. Here's some proof :
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5155556 - season 7 semi-final cup matches, as you can see his opponent isnt with his main 11, on top of that hes got MotS available where if this wasnt an arranged match I don't see a reason why he wouldn't try and take him out with it, IT IS SEMI-FINAL.

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5964762 - season 8 semi-final same story with the other person that supports him, and you can see later on in the league he returns the favor by giving him easy 3 points and helping him for 3rd place : http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5186737

This is one of the main reasons hes managing to save up MotS and use them in WCL.
Also he's constantly abusing others in chat and making unnecessary quarrels between the community (trying to create sides and stuff like that).
Anyone can copy and translate his chats from his homepage HERE all tho google translate for example wont really translate the vulgarisms properly and I am not sure if its right for me to translate it here.

Even if no action gets taken I want you guys to know how he's winning his trophies, offending others and so on.

I am going to sum up the overall topic cause its gotten filled with too much spam!

As the topic progressed you were accused into even more rule breakings which you haven't tried to deny even once, so far it looks like this :
#1 Match arrangements with decent enough proof of others intentionally losing to benefit your behalf
#2 Offensive language towards others in the Bulgarian community
#3 Account sharing
#4 Possession of a second account to benefit yourself even further

I wonder how much more violations does a person have to commit to get any rightful consequences here?
The whole discussion -http://prikachi.com/images/46/6812046T.png  http://prikachi.com/images/58/6812058e.png
  ???????
about a month ago
      Kanar4etata  says :
???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ????? http://s14.postimg.org/au4896swx/image.jpg
      absolut  says :
????, ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? 50:50 ? ??? ? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? 2?? ?????
      Kanar4etata  says :
???? ?? ? ?????????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?????
      Kanar4etata  says :
?? ?? ??? ??????? ? ????? ???
      absolut  says :
???????? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? :?
      Kanar4etata  says :
?? ?? ???? ??? ? ?? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?????? :-)
      absolut  says :
?????? ???? ????? ?? ? ??????????. ?????? ?????????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ? ? ??? ????? ??? ?????????? ?? ? ?????? ? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???????? ?.?. ????? ???????? -3????? ?? ??? ? ???? ? ??????? ? 50:50 ? ??????? ? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ?.?. ??? ???? ?? ?????? 2?? ?????. ???? ?? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ?????? :?
      Kanar4etata  says :
?? ?? ?????
      Kanar4etata  says :
?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???????
      absolut  says :
???? ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ????????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ????????? 3?? ????? ? ?? ????? ?? ????.. ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???????????? ?? ?? ???????, ????? ? ? ???????. ????? ????? - ??????? ?????? ?? ? :)
      Kanar4etata  says :
??? ?? ?? ????? ? ????????? ? ??????.???? ????? ? ????? ????????? ??????? ?? ????? ? ????????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?????.???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?????????? ????? ? WCL ? ?????? ?? ????????.
      absolut  says :
? ?????, ???? ?????. ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???????? ????? ???????? ??? ? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ????? 2?? ?????, ????? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??????, ??? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ????? ? ???? ??, ??? ?? ? ???.
      Kanar4etata  says :
???? ???? ??? ??? ???? 15 ?????? ????? ????.????? ????? ???.???????????
      absolut  says :
?????, ???? ??-????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ? ???????.

Translator-

Kanar4etata says:
will you play with the reserves on Saturday, and then against Academica cos I will probably play with the reserves not to be mad at me if I fell into the gaming culture not to agonize holders play in the WCL and the Bulgarian Cup.
absolut says:
Well, that's what happens. I just don't want to seem some fixed match with target youth not to take second place, although they are not very for example, cos I'd expect almus match them again is not cool.
  :( :( :( manipulator clown good night  :( :( :(
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:32:49 PM by aramazov1978 »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2013, 01:29:18 PM »
Issue has been somewhat solved. We received an answer from staff that they've been warned and hopefully things will get fair from now on!

Thanks to everyone that contributed to the topic!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 02:27:34 PM by chefo »

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2013, 02:47:08 PM »
Issue has been somewhat solved. We received an answer from staff that they've been warned and hopefully things will get fair from now on!

and Oscar clown ? 1 did they give you  Chefo-Absolut

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2013, 04:53:18 PM »

and Oscar clown ? 1 did they give you  Chefo-Absolut
Actually I take my words back, lets keep the conversation going cause this individual's arrogance disgusted me once again  :)

So far you got warned for the match-fixing with your buddies and hopefully you won't abuse your 2nd account again (I see you suddenly started logging it from different IP so I guess you gave it to somebody else - good for you!)

So there are two more accusations that are worth a punishment the most and those are :
#1 Offensive language (you haven't apologized yet either)
#2 Account sharing - clearly stated to be forbidden in the rules and Rincewind has provided decent evidence for that as well!

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2013, 05:06:05 PM »
 :( :( :(  Circus  Chefo-Absolut   :( :( :(
THANK YOU FOR SHOWS
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:09:11 PM by aramazov1978 »