Author Topic: Questions & Answers  (Read 114122 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: Questions & Answers
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2014, 03:37:14 AM »
How long is the break between seasons?

Season break is approximately 22 days after the final league match; 20 days after cup finals.

initial two weeks are world cup
final week for friendlies and custom cup matches only

note: edited to reflect changes made at the start of season 11
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:50:50 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Sir Cristian

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2014, 03:00:32 PM »
 ;D I wanna ask something... more roaming or stick to position? Which is better? And why?  :-\

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2014, 12:13:57 AM »
;D I wanna ask something... more roaming or stick to position? Which is better? And why?  :-\

neither is really inherently "better"; it really depends on your team and your opponent's

Roaming uses teamwork, which can provide team bonuses in a match. It also uses off the ball and speed scores which help your attackers avoid the offside trap and defeat zone marking and press tactics by the opponent's defense.

Stick to position uses creativity, which can also provide team bonuses in a match. It also emphasizes passing and technique which helps your attackers defeat zone marking and press tactics by your opponent. Its emphasis on strength also helps defeat man marking tactics and improves your players' aerial abilities.

Generally, teams tend to be better at defending against the stick to position, but not always, and the difference may not be that great. The best team will be able to use BOTH tactics effectively, and switch them up when needed, based on their opponent's weaknesses.

I hope that helps  :)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2014, 08:53:41 AM »
i think i might have seen somewhere, some time ago, written that coaches will retire after a certain age, but i can't find it anymore. i've looked up in the rules, i've searched the forum, but i couldn't find anything. does anyone remembers anything on this matter? do i remember correctly, are our coaches going to retire at a certain age, and if so, what age was it?

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2014, 06:14:13 PM »
if you loan a player recently buyed does he gain adaption for your team in the time he play for the other team ? Does anybody know that ?  :-\
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2014, 07:34:04 PM »
i think i might have seen somewhere, some time ago, written that coaches will retire after a certain age, but i can't find it anymore. i've looked up in the rules, i've searched the forum, but i couldn't find anything. does anyone remembers anything on this matter? do i remember correctly, are our coaches going to retire at a certain age, and if so, what age was it?

They  retire at 65 years old.

if you loan a player recently buyed does he gain adaption for your team in the time he play for the other team ? Does anybody know that ?  :-\

I sent a player bought a few days after i got him, in the next season he returned fully adapted, but i bought him at season start, i don't know what would happen if you buy a player today and you send him out now, having only a few weeks left before season change.
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2014, 07:38:14 PM »
thanx, Carlos!

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2014, 02:28:33 PM »
If a player has another 4 seasons in his contract, but the player is not happy because he wants that the club negotaite a new contract.

In this case the player next season will be as free transfer? or he will reamin unhappy because of his contract for the entire 3 seasons more?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2014, 03:08:07 PM »
If a player has another 4 seasons in his contract, but the player is not happy because he wants that the club negotaite a new contract.

In this case the player next season will be as free transfer? or he will reamin unhappy because of his contract for the entire 3 seasons more?

Don't worry, as long as you player is under a contract, you won't lose him. His performance will be lower if he is UNH, but you can fix it anytime, just offer him a new contract.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2014, 03:32:30 PM »
thanks for your response, CARLOS .

KRAGRA

• Professional team
  • [Zv�?az� ten, kto vie z��itkova? vlastn� sily !!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2014, 11:01:50 AM »
Only, I wonder why I disappeared juniors recruited from the camp (+ some players), though still had a valid contract.

UNH players
  Slovakia NT Manager

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2014, 11:40:54 AM »
Is it right that the loan players will never became the best player in the league where he loaned out?
My experience is like that. I always borrow good players from other managers every season. The players play well but never been became the best player like top goal scorer, top assist, most man of the match, youth player of the year or player of the year.
Does anybody have different experience?

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2014, 12:07:34 PM »
Hi guys.

I have a question about NT players. Will it possible to select the U21 stuck in tne NT before the beginning of qualifications ? I guess we have to wait the end of the election, but does anyone knows the planning ? :-\ :-\

Would suck to have to begin u21qualifications without the best players.....

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2014, 02:24:51 PM »
Sometimes on forum or in draft speach of player we can read that his PA is for example 7.6 8.5 6.6 etc. How we can check so precisely PA or CA of a player ?  :-\

I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2014, 03:43:24 PM »
Sometimes on forum or in draft speach of player we can read that his PA is for example 7.6 8.5 6.6 etc. How we can check so precisely PA or CA of a player ?  :-\
I know there are users who think they know this exactly but I still think it is approximation ,only :)
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2014, 05:50:08 PM »
Hey guys, if a player receives a red card in a league game, can he play the WCC game tomorrow?
Thank you  8)
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

Aquilicua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2014, 06:52:35 PM »
NO... I am sorry. The red card received in a official competiton of clubs are for League, National Cup and WCL.

don

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2014, 04:03:55 PM »
Do you have to have a number of forum posts before you can use url links.

Says "Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links."

Its for advertising players for sale, so its GKO websiste, but not forum.

andreev

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2014, 01:56:19 PM »
Yes. After 10 posts you can use URL links.
manager of ProRock FC

matu84

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2014, 03:12:39 PM »
Lets say i have 10 15y/o youths in my academy at the end of the season.What happens when the new season begins?do i get additional 7(or was it 10-dont remember) new youths or lose randomly 7youths to make space to newones?
manual:The number of players in the academey is limited to 10.
FC Hangover

Reaper

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2014, 09:05:52 AM »
Hi all

Has anyone else had a downgrade in players PR. I had a nice 7/8/3 player last season, but this season I checked him and to my surprise the PR was 1.
FC WoodPidgeon

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2014, 11:54:53 AM »
What happens if i set a player  to release on free,will he be back on the game again or not ?
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2014, 02:20:40 PM »
What happens if i set a player  to release on free,will he be back on the game again or not ?

If he played for NT/U21 at least once, he will eventually appear as Free player, else, he will dissappear,

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2014, 07:22:48 AM »
Hi all

Has anyone else had a downgrade in players PR. I had a nice 7/8/3 player last season, but this season I checked him and to my surprise the PR was 1.

His age??
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Reaper

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2014, 10:46:36 AM »
Hi all

His age??

Was 22 now is 23
FC WoodPidgeon