Author Topic: Questions & Answers  (Read 114129 times)

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Questions & Answers
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2013, 11:55:18 AM »
Hi everybody!

First U21 match is 27/12....did anyone knows when the elections will be launch ? It will be a very short time to make a line-up anyway.... :-\

It's available right now
My team: Chespis (27036)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 23, 2013, 11:58:22 AM »
Hi everybody!

First U21 match is 27/12....did anyone knows when the elections will be launch ? It will be a very short time to make a line-up anyway.... :-\

It's available right now

And the story is repeated, elections ends a few hours before the first U21 match. Elected manager won't be able to pick players or a tactic...

... well, it's only a friendly match, but it seems that some things won't change ever.
My team: (95928)

« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2013, 12:45:29 PM »
Hey , i am from ALGERIA, and sorry i dont speak english good so i hope you understand my english.

me     and my friends we all play GOKICKOFF and we love it but we have a     question, Why all players in algeria dont have The ( VOTE FOR THE     NATIONAL TEAM MANAGER ) button !? pleas tell us why because we want to     manage our national team but we can't
:( !!
is it not available in ALGERIA or what !!   :-\

take a look on this photo bellow :

And Thanks  :)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 25, 2013, 03:17:30 PM »
question about improving
 lets take an example a player who is CURRENT ABILITY 7 nad his LIMITED ABILITY is 10. Now in this example the player is 21 years.

now i lreday know that if a player reaches 7 current ability, he will never improve from training, but only from matches.

now my question is simple in this example where the player can improve 3 more steps, he will improve from matches ?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2013, 10:36:29 AM »
now my question is simple in this example where the player can improve 3 more steps, he will improve from matches ?

Exactly, he will keep improving playing matches, how fast will he improve? That depends on his PR and how much you use him.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2014, 08:00:31 PM »
regarding the teactics

focus passing : wether in the middle or in the flanks , by what i must select what must i sea int he players .

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2014, 09:52:50 PM »
even creativity what one must see in the players to decide to play creativty or not

karlooo

• All Star Team
  • ex U21 national manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2014, 02:01:45 PM »
Is admin forgot password?  :-\

Date Registered:
    October 10, 2010, 05:44:22 AM
Local Time:
    January 12, 2014, 01:57:09 PM
Last Active:
    December 28, 2013, 03:30:13 PM

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2014, 02:06:50 PM »
Is admin forgot password?  :-\

Date Registered:
    October 10, 2010, 05:44:22 AM
Local Time:
    January 12, 2014, 01:57:09 PM
Last Active:
    December 28, 2013, 03:30:13 PM

Money flows on its own, there's no need to waste time with us  :P

karlooo

• All Star Team
  • ex U21 national manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2014, 10:47:11 PM »
But how long will  flow  8)

siriusjames

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2014, 07:41:23 AM »
3 days gone and I'm still waiting to be assigned to a league. :(

arbetaren

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 17, 2014, 09:48:12 AM »
I got a nice surprise when I got my first financial update, 50000 G from sponsors. What determines the sponsor income?

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2014, 10:23:12 AM »
I got a nice surprise when I got my first financial update, 50000 G from sponsors. What determines the sponsor income?
your team rating .

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 17, 2014, 10:25:15 AM »
Your facility level and your club rating, mainly.... As you can see, some facilities increase the incomes, other increase the increasing rate of club rating   (that increases when you win matches...)
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

arbetaren

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2014, 08:44:17 PM »
Thanks guys! Another question: The manual says that attacking strategies give more ball possession and the denfensive ones reduce the number of attacks for both teams, but what exactly is the downside of playing offensive? And what are the effects of the different defensive line choices?

siriusjames

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 18, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »
And I would like to add some questions too from Turkish forum.

I think there's a lack of information in the manual about formations. Surely it isn't good to play without wingers against a team attacking from wings or we have to keep center midfield strong against opponents playing with 3 MC and 1 AMC, but how do we know or understand that how changes in formations affect the tactic? What is the difference between a DMC-DMC-AMR-AML tactic and classic 4 midfielders?

Things like these aren't written in the manual or I couldn't find it. I would want to know the differences between playing DMC-MC or DMC-DMC or MC-MC. Would DMC will be more active defensively than MC? And will MC be more active offensively than DMC? What are the effects of different formations like these?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2014, 08:01:25 AM »
Thanks guys! Another question: The manual says that attacking strategies give more ball possession and the denfensive ones reduce the number of attacks for both teams, but what exactly is the downside of playing offensive? And what are the effects of the different defensive line choices?

Like real football, attacking strategy leaves you more vulnerable to the counter-attack and involves defensive players (DM & D lines) more when in possession. Playing attacking football against a much stronger opponent will likely stretch your defense!

And I would like to add some questions too from Turkish forum.

I think there's a lack of information in the manual about formations. Surely it isn't good to play without wingers against a team attacking from wings or we have to keep center midfield strong against opponents playing with 3 MC and 1 AMC, but how do we know or understand that how changes in formations affect the tactic? What is the difference between a DMC-DMC-AMR-AML tactic and classic 4 midfielders?

Things like these aren't written in the manual or I couldn't find it. I would want to know the differences between playing DMC-MC or DMC-DMC or MC-MC. Would DMC will be more active defensively than MC? And will MC be more active offensively than DMC? What are the effects of different formations like these?

Indeed. Manual is in dire need of updates. To your questions, yes a DMC will be more active defensively than MC and the MC be more active offensively than DMC. Both may be involved in either depending on your strategy, passing style, etc.  Your formation affects multiple aspects of the game, both in attack and defend. A 5 man back line, for example, is much harder to score on than a 4 or 3 man defensive line, except from distance. Anyway I hope this helps!
 ;)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2014, 08:47:39 AM »
What should I upgrade to see report of my non-promoted youths more precise? The Analysis skill or the Judge player's skill of my scout?
Thanks!
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2014, 09:25:08 AM »
What should I upgrade to see report of my non-promoted youths more precise? The Analysis skill or the Judge player's skill of my scout?
Thanks!

Nothing improves those reports

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2014, 09:30:11 AM »
That's bad! But thanks Carlos for quick answer!  8)
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

arbetaren

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2014, 08:40:29 PM »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2014, 10:14:02 PM »

experience
morale
position proficiency (played out of position, player skills drop)
adaptation to team
Condition if <92%

Also
teamwork score
crossing style compatibility for strikers
mental attributes (determination and/or aggression may have a minor effect)

arbetaren

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 22, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »

experience
morale
position proficiency (played out of position, player skills drop)
adaptation to team
Condition if <92%

Also
teamwork score
crossing style compatibility for strikers
mental attributes (determination and/or aggression may have a minor effect)

Thanks a lot, even though the forum seems kind of dead in general you guys are really fast and helpful in answering questions! I have some follow up questions if someone knows more details or at least has a theory:

Which of these factors affect tactics scores/performance scores/both?
Does adaptation depend on time in the club, number of matches or only competitive matches?
What does crossing style compatibility for strikers mean?
Do you have any more info or impressions about how mental attributes work, which situations they affect and how much?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »
Thanks a lot, even though the forum seems kind of dead in general you guys are really fast and helpful in answering questions! I have some follow up questions if someone knows more details or at least has a theory:

1. Which of these factors affect tactics scores/performance scores/both?
2. Does adaptation depend on time in the club, number of matches or only competitive matches?
3. What does crossing style compatibility for strikers mean?
4. Do you have any more info or impressions about how mental attributes work, which situations they affect and how much?

1. These factors affect ALL skill levels which, in turn, affect both tactical scores and player performance.
2. Adaptation depends on all three. Time with the club is important, but playing matches decreases the adaptation time; competitive matches have a bigger effect than friendlies.
3. It means you want strikers with good aerial abilities (Jumping, Heading, Off the ball, Strength, Balance, Technique) for float crossing, and strikers with different skills (Off the ball, Acceleration, Pace, Aglilty, Strength, Balance, Technique) for drill crossing. Your strikers (and other attacking players to a smaller degree) need to be compatible with your choice to be successful
4. Developers have given no information about these mental skills, but my opinion is that determination has a significant effect on player performance. My theory is that defensive players (DM and D lines) with high determination will be more likely to be involved in attacking play than a low determination player, while it has the opposite effect on attacking players (high determination = more involvement in defending). Aggression seems to mainly affect bookings (yellow/red cards) and possibly injuries (for both the player and opponents) depending on tackling settings (easy tackling rarely results in injuries). However, this is only a theory! Finally, influence does not seem to affect player performance, it is mainly used to select your team captain.
 ;D

arbetaren

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2014, 12:09:54 PM »
How long is the break between seasons?