Author Topic: Admin, i believe all out us think the same......  (Read 17626 times)

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Admin, i believe all out us think the same......
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2013, 01:59:48 PM »
The biggest problem is never knowing when the next season is going to be set, so we get the cash and the Youths. Even a range of a few days would be better than the current guessing.

The second biggest is not getting the cash and Youths when a season finishes, which would at least provide some Transfer activity, as we try to fill the gaps the Youth Academy did not fill.

The third is the ridiculously long Close Season, but that is part and parcel of the big problem of GKO. It is trying to replicate real-life with National Leagues, cup World Cups, National World Cups, including the U-21's.... This causes the long close season, leaves Divisions full of bots, let alone the non-premium foreign managers that seem to be (almost) everywhere. If there was one pyramid then it would be far more practical, imho......

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 02:02:36 PM »
Let me explain ... the market would never have allowed to earn money .... (to trade) ... so fast at the beginning, or had to be kept similar change after 5 seasons is a remedy that makes more harm than more ... I wanted to say .. ;)

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2013, 02:07:03 PM »
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 02:12:34 PM »
S :Dopelana, I agree with you, if it is done, it means that I like the game and that I'm happy, we just hope that commit themselves seriously to solve problems and not just to try to take money!

kaisser

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2013, 02:24:41 PM »
+1

Ologga

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 03:36:28 PM »
here in gko, the biggest problem is that people like blahblah, evident cheater is still without be banned, that makes other users leave the game absolutely disappointed with the situation.

here kr10s has explained a situation of frustration about many things like no informations, no beginning season dates, no atention by gko bosses to the users that seem we are only here for pay them money, again I will say them that I should pay premium but current premium can't be interesting for any user, and I am not refering to give to premium more advantages, I refer to make a more atractive game.

and then, there are users like daniele and others complaining about people who has strong teams, ... as many other things in the life, the people who is involved in something since the beginning (of the game in this case 01-11-2010) is absolutely normal that has better team than them, try working harder and you will get a strong team too but don't acusse directly the people who trusted in this game when was launched because if nobody should create in that moment teams, the game would have closed and now nobody of you would have teams. Then, before attack, think in give thanks to the pionners team and users.

and finally as I have said, kr10s has denounced an evident situation, can't understand why other users are using this post, speaking and complaining about their own situations and attacking other users.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 03:56:14 PM »
I hope you have read all my posts, not just the first before commenting, otherwise what you write is completely unnecessary ... but I'll repeat again ... the major fault of the developers was to try and remedy in a situation of trading in the early seasons, which helped to grow fast structures and make a very large gap between the clubs ... so new users are at a disadvantage compared to those who were already in the first game, you think that if I take team now, if I sell my 36% gain .... how do you renew the team and raise the structures? first century ... it takes ...

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 04:07:39 PM »
if .. then during the break did play at least one friendly more per week I would agree as well ... This I have already said in the first post in the ..

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 05:04:20 PM »
Dear Brian, I think that Your proposal is for the construction of buildings is unfavorable for players who have just started in this game and favors managers who already have a "very good" and "The Best "Academy. And You know how long to raise money for the facilities and how much to an exacting job.
Many managers succeed to start the construction of facilities at the time before the start of the new season and if this period is more prolonged, would be disadvantaged compared to those who have "Very good" and the "Best" Academy!

I agree it would favor those who already have high quality facilities but this would also favor new managers with reduced construction times for low level facilities. TBH I think this is something that should have been initiated long ago, and it may be too late now....  Anyway, I don't think any should be reduced unless others are increased, otherwise just leave them how they are.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 05:33:30 PM »
I agree it would favor those who already have high quality facilities but this would also favor new managers with reduced construction times for low level facilities. TBH I think this is something that should have been initiated long ago, and it may be too late now....  Anyway, I don't think any should be reduced unless others are increased, otherwise just leave them how they are.
I agree with your opinion that some changes should be made to ??earlier, but all who are first or second season in GKO have a huge advantage to the new managers.
Just remember how much you were paying for a player once and how much today.
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 06:31:22 PM »
here in gko, the biggest problem is that people like blahblah, evident cheater is still without be banned, that makes other users leave the game absolutely disappointed with the situation.

Oh, please. Not taking the U-21 "job" seriously is not that big a crime, compared to shifting money and players between teams. Let alone that I did not have the Search Facility to find players etc....

If anyone left because of me, I would be shocked. More will have left because of: non-Premium managers managing in different countries, and often becoming National Managers; managers with more than one club shifting money and players to one of their clubs; the length of the close season, without the prize money and Youths being able to be promoted....

Ologga

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 08:36:50 PM »

Oh, please. Not taking the U-21 "job" seriously is not that big a crime, compared to shifting money and players between teams. Let alone that I did not have the Search Facility to find players etc....

If anyone left because of me, I would be shocked. More will have left because of: non-Premium managers managing in different countries, and often becoming National Managers; managers with more than one club shifting money and players to one of their clubs; the length of the close season, without the prize money and Youths being able to be promoted....

to play in other country is a right, to manage a nt is a right, to use nt for train all your own players is be a cheater, for anything else about transfers, if you have evidences, denounce the involved clubs.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 08:46:25 PM »
I don't mean to ban comments, but don't you think we're losing the original thread subject?
My team: (95928)

Ologga

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 08:57:55 PM »
I don't mean to ban comments, but don't you think we're losing the original thread subject?

absolutely.

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 10:05:27 PM »

absolutely.

So why repeat season old complaints?

By the way non-premium managers managing outside their own country is blatantly against the rules - as Premium managers pay for it.

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2013, 10:49:46 PM »

absolutely.

By the way non-premium managers managing outside their own country is blatantly against the rules - as Premium managers pay for it.

You're just not the one to say who is a cheater.....Shut up Mr. blahblah!!

Ologga

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2013, 10:58:52 PM »

absolutely.

as kr10s has said, this is not the post for speak about that, if you have evidences, report them to admin. as we have evidences about you, thanks a lot.

PD:

play in a different country: no more than have an ip of another country.

train own players (14 at the same time) in NT: cheat to all GKO community, gross diference.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:10:30 PM by Oberstdorf »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2013, 01:44:18 AM »
So, admin entered the forum yesterday, of course, we were ignored... why am i not surprised?  :(

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2013, 03:02:45 AM »
We will let you know when season 8 begins soon.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2013, 03:08:48 AM »

What about playing extra matches this week? Don't give me atteandance fees if you don't want, but we want to play matches, please?

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2013, 03:52:37 AM »

What about playing extra matches this week? Don't give me atteandance fees if you don't want, but we want to play matches, please?

Season 8 will begins around 31/03-01/04. I've talked to the developer about extra matches. It is possible to implement it next season.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2013, 10:23:07 AM »
Okay, thanks

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013, 10:39:54 AM »

absolutely.

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 11:45:31 AM »
Makes me happy to see that the admin sometimes participate in these discussions and take appropriate action ... thanks 8)

Ologga

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2013, 11:47:33 AM »

absolutely.

Definitively you don't know anything, if you should read usually the forum you would know the answer and why I can play in Germany, you are being just ridiculous with your stupid acusations for hide your flagrant cheats with absolutely impunity.