Author Topic: [Gokickoff Update] Changes in the player transfer system (Launch after season 7)  (Read 36149 times)

investdm

• Professional team
    • View Profile
+1 for brian suggestion !  :)

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
Who will get the money from "Signing On Fee"? Seller club? The player? Gamemaster? ???
Yeah really goog question... i dont want to lose just like that hard earned money  ???
if you really launch that "stupid" idea i will never buy any player again  ???

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
1.  :-\  will this solve the problem or just raise the cost of buying players? IMO this fee should instead be based on the difference between offered bid and "automatic" base wage...thus, if base salary is not increased, there is zero signing on fee. Anyway, I just hope managers can no longer win players with bids that put their wage budget beyond the limit the player room quality allows...

Admin,please answer us. This is far better solution than yours!!!!
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
by book its effective for the SOF introduced , my suggestion to the admin is far more times (X40) than that ....

if sum1 boycott this for some so called stupid idea then i dont care....  we just want a effective way to make ppl put more considerration for more STUPIDER wagers.

BTW i have a problem to ask ---- IF sum1 bought a 20000 wages player and wish to put the ppl into the TL later.... the min salary will be as same as the current 20000 .... if can let the system to auto count the default wages of the players instead let him still receive the extreme salary the previous club had offered .   i've seen many talents were fk'up by those dumbo managers for its wages problem.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:08:27 PM by LieCheatNsteal »

Karand United

• National Team
    • View Profile
Assume, if i want bid at least

100 g for his value
+ 800 g for wage
+ 30 x 800 g for Signing on fee

That mean I must pay 24,500 g !!!!

This is over unrealistic price.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Yes, it seems to end of crap players on the market. I am very happy of that. There is a lot of players which changed an owner many times in one season, just for  a few thousends .  If somobody can't afford tens thousends or even 1-2 hundreds for really good player it is better way for him  to wait and save more money.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

akkieth

• Youth team
    • View Profile
I think  Signing On Fee = 30 x Wage  it too high it make transfer market not interesting it raise the cost of buying players.
The new teams difficult to win because they don't have enough money to buy good players. 
Don't forget transfer market is one of charm of Football manager game.
You must make it balance.

:P  ::)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United

100 g for his value
+ 800 g for wage

That's why the signing on fee is better if we take salary difference x 30. That means next regarding to your example:
Asking price: 100 g
Asking wage: 800 g

You offer:
Transfer fee: 100 g
Wage: 900 g

Price will be: 100+(900-800)x30=3100 g, which is not too high.

But if you offer hudge wage like 10000 g, then final price will be:
100+(10000-800)x30=276100 g

That rule will definitely prevent absurdly high wages.

But if the rule stays wage x 30, it will be impossible to by players with naturally high wages, which means it will be impossible to by players with high CA!
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Gizmo22

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
I think the signing on fee (Wage x 30) is too high

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You can't take half a page.
Littmann

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:03:38 AM by Littmann »

Mr.Es

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

100 g for his value
+ 800 g for wage

That's why the signing on fee is better if we take salary difference x 30. That means next regarding to your example:

You offer:

But if the rule stays wage x 30, it will be impossible to by players with naturally high wages, which means it will be impossible to by players with high CA!

I like your solution.

Megacreep

• Youth team
    • View Profile

100 g for his value
+ 800 g for wage

You offer:

Your idea is very good  8)

[Signing On Fee = 30 x Wage.] this formular  is not balance for new user , we difficult to upgrade team with old player( high ability, skill and price very cheap) in market and this rule is decreased user motivation  :-\

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
This was actually Brian's solution. He should take credits for it:

1.  :-\  will this solve the problem or just raise the cost of buying players? IMO this fee should instead be based on the difference between offered bid and "automatic" base wage...thus, if base salary is not increased, there is zero signing on fee. Anyway, I just hope managers can no longer win players with bids that put their wage budget beyond the limit the player room quality allows...

I just tried to explain it, to make it clear to all managers.
But thank you anyway! ;)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Brian's suggestion is the best solution IMHO, maybe with a more aggresive tax (50x) but based on the difference between basic wage and offered wage.

Admin's system will skyrocket many player's transfer fee. Some player are requesting 20k weekly as basic wage, so any user that pretends to buy one of those will need 600k extra even if he is the only bidder, it's too high!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 03:25:52 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
so any user that pretends to buy one of those will need 600k extra even if he is the only bidder, it's too high!
I do and think many  too. Today  I lost very good player becuase of wage fight :(

But I agree that Brian's suggestion is the best becuase after new changes low prizes market is gonna to death like in this example

100 g for his value
+ 800 g for wage

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:58:15 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

raketa

• Professional team
    • View Profile
+1 for brian suggestion

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
+1 for Brian!  8)

Gravedigger

• Youth team
    • View Profile

+1

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile

+1
+1000
Yes, this is the best solution. Admin, please, listen to the voice of people ;)

karlooo

• All Star Team
  • ex U21 national manager
    • View Profile
+1 for Brian!

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
+1 for Brian  :)
as always he has the best solution  8)

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile

2. We will increase the amount of transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy. (Previous system =  35%)

What about players promoted during the current season? Do you plan to compensate them by adding the percentage increase automatically?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Rincewind has a good point:

Will the percentage of money a team receives from selling a player be pro-rated along the curve model after the new season starts?
In other words, a player purchased not long after current (old) system was implemented is at point A in the diagram below. When the new season starts will he be at point B or will he be at point C??

note: this is an approximation, exact details are unknown
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 12:29:13 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

P_U2G

• Youth team
    • View Profile
OMG++++ :) :)
Post by Sekioga Beri Otaku SBO

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
All of this is so pointless, Idk why you decided to screw up the transfer system in the first place..
All that was needed was to add the 40% penalty after newly bought player and that was it, all of the wage changes were meaningless.

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
Good point, Chefo!