Author Topic: Gokickoff new rules  (Read 42581 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Gokickoff new rules
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 02:07:56 AM »
Overprized player - another undefined rule in your game!
What is Overprized player. Is player CA 2,LA 7,PR4 (TV about 250 000)  paid 1 000 000 overprized player? I don't think so. You again give us set of rules which are not well defined and which could be interpreted differently.You should be more precise.

Overprize in our sense means the price is much higher than the "market price", which is the price most people should offer for such player.
Market price, of course, increases or decreases depending on many factors.
In this case,I lost player,I lost 590 000 - 20 % of interest,lost another 590 000 of penalty. Why? Because someone was crazy to interest for my player and accepted my terms of selling. Bad,bad,bad rules. You should invent something much better.

The money is deducted for a 3/5/2 player not 3/5/3 player that you mentioned.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 02:46:59 AM »
We realise that right now there is no way to determine the exact appropriate selling price of a player. Our game master estimate it by considering age, LA, PR, CA, and other factors. 2 players with estimate value 300,000 but one with 3/7/4 and the other with 3/6/2 will have the different price. The price will also be based on the market price.

Don't worry if tyour player with unreasonable price and you are innocent. Just report us and we will consider it.

We understand that this change is quite a major change and it may not be the best way to deal with cheaters. However, we will improve our procedure to deal with cheaters in the future. You may give us suggestions based on actual facts but you need to fully understand our procedure otherwise it may cause misunderstanding in our game.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 05:44:20 AM »
I would agree that the price was rather high to pay for a 3/5/2 player, and it could be said that Littmann did overcharge.
However, assuming it was a legal transfer and the price was agreed upon fairly, a 1M G penalty seems quite severe imho     ::)

If it isn't possible to set limits on player prices in the transfer feature of the game itself, then a first offense of this kind should only get a penalty of the difference between the price paid for the player and the price you think is "reasonable", at least for the first time. In Littman's case it would probably be around 150,000-250,000 G (depending on specifics of the player), a far cry from 1M. Of course if some manager keeps doing this repetedly, a harsher penalty would surely be warranted.
 :-\
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 08:06:32 AM »
The money is deducted for a 3/5/2 player not 3/5/3 player that you mentioned.

Hahhahahahahahahaha,are you kidding me? Please say it. Yes he was PR 2 probably, I forgot. I can make the mistake.
BUT,gentlemen, it doesn't change the fact that you practically used excess force to "punish" me. You should took from me 590 000 - TV of player, not 1 000 000 because of 300 000 G. I saw list of most worth transfers last 30 days. There are much transfers near 3 000 000 worth for player whose TV is 700 000. It's 4 times higher,and none was punished,but you choose to demonstrate force on me for 300 000 G. Anyway you punished me because of someone's ignorance? What are you doing people? There no excuse.

We realise that right now there is no way to determine the exact appropriate selling price of a player. Our game master estimate it by considering age, LA, PR, CA, and other factors. 2 players with estimate value 300,000 but one with 3/7/4 and the other with 3/6/2 will have the different price. The price will also be based on the market price.

Don't worry if tyour player with unreasonable price and you are innocent. Just report us and we will consider it.

We understand that this change is quite a major change and it may not be the best way to deal with cheaters. However, we will improve our procedure to deal with cheaters in the future. You may give us suggestions based on actual facts but you need to fully understand our procedure otherwise it may cause misunderstanding in our game.
Oh my God. I really can't believe what I'm reading. I can find you dozen examples that you're not right. You can't judge about prize based ond CA,LA,PR. I have examples that someone with lower LA became better player than someone with higher LA. Why? Because of his "basic" skills. Player, CD, 3/7/4 with tackling 11, positioning 11, acceleration 12.......
Player, CD, 3/6/2 with tackling 13,positioning 13,acceleration 12.......
One LA star less probably could be insignificant.
But you shouldn't install these new rules if as you said "We realise that right now there is no way to determine the exact appropriate selling price of a player". Wait until you can,and than do it. From now I'll report EVERY transfer to you, regardless it is high or "normal". I don't want to risk.
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 10:15:07 AM »

i honestly think that nobody understands this game anymore. Whats the point of giving suggestions when developers goes totally different way in developing this game. Last few changes caused Many discussions about if those changes were really needed

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2012, 04:16:23 AM »
Admin are you going to do a new manual  8)
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2012, 06:37:08 PM »
I think rule 2-c is not good... because you will deduct money from honest players because some "stupid" kid, who will pay 2M for 16 year old player who have CA3-LA7-PR4 and who is worth 300K

Mine oppinion.

Totally agree. In the past, for example, i sold a younster player of mine for a very high price...i put it on market with less then his value and the buyer paid more the 1Million....i wouldn't pay such money for a player, but everyone is free to do whatever he wants with his money...so..HOW CAN YOU PRETEND TO JUDGE AND SURELY KNOW WHO IS A CHEATER, A GENIUS OR SIMPLY A FOOL IN THE MARKET??

This is the question....if there are no ip-evidence or similar facts, the risk is to begin a "witch catching" also damaging no guilty team.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »
If you can't sleep for the cheater's shadow...just put a maximum asking price and a maximum possible bid....put also a salary cap. The player will choose the higher division club (as in the RF)....a lot of suggestion from all of us, but finally always actions in another side. Very very disappointing my friends.....

Marco
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2012, 10:34:55 PM »
This is going to be my last message here, i decided to leave the forum for good:

A BIG, BIG STORM IS COMING.... and that is because there are so many ridiculous rules and many people willing to take advantage from them.... a lot of things should've been fixed if admin and GKO developers would listen to us, but it seems that inventing twisted rules and defending those who pay is more important, ignoring us is easier after all...... i have watched too many things that i don't share, and i don't see some real interest in changing things for good.

Honestly, i still have almost a year premium left, but if things don't change GREATLY i am very sure that i will quit this game. All i can say now is.... from now on, this forum is dead for me.
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 10:53:00 AM »
This is going to be my last message here, i decided to leave the forum for good
please don't, we here for ourselves not for GM's . Sometimes I think we are here in spite staff.

A BIG, BIG STORM IS COMING.... and that is because there are so many ridiculous rules and many people willing to take advantage from them....
IMHO we are in chaos from the beginning , now is just different :(  It is sad that this game don't change right way .

Honestly, i still have almost a year premium left, but if things don't change GREATLY i am very sure that i will quit this game.
I have 3 month only but quit is hard when you are wining, :P  Even that I am thinking about quit from time to time.

Carlos, do you know what is the worst thing? There are many users who love this chaos, they take profits and praise GKO on the forum :(
Sometimes I think that honor, honesty and pride is nothing nowadays :(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2012, 11:32:12 AM »
This is going to be my last message here, i decided to leave the forum for good:

A BIG, BIG STORM IS COMING.... and that is because there are so many ridiculous rules and many people willing to take advantage from them.... a lot of things should've been fixed if admin and GKO developers would listen to us, but it seems that inventing twisted rules and defending those who pay is more important, ignoring us is easier after all...... i have watched too many things that i don't share, and i don't see some real interest in changing things for good.

Honestly, i still have almost a year premium left, but if things don't change GREATLY i am very sure that i will quit this game. All i can say now is.... from now on, this forum is dead for me.

sry to hear that mate

Mr.Es

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 03:55:02 PM »
I think admin leave him alone in forum.  :(

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 08:27:22 PM »
I think admin leave him alone in forum.  :(

him and any of us

Rasha

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2012, 10:03:03 PM »

I will also leave this game if something does not change for the better.
But i think that this game still have potencial to be the best football manager.

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2012, 12:03:15 PM »
is so simple and obvious, what is happening
and that simple solutions .. morality in this game does not have to be different from our reality as people
There are limits to everything, to have a just and dignified life

even if a game can not be differently
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:06:37 PM by Thor nedertal »

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »
10 The Best Academies in the world. Money came from???

19/09/2012   DM C   Wichaya Soifraladdawan   17    kak FC    fOrU   3,800,000 G
08/10/2012   F C   Tristram Anson   17    ThepSoccer    siamspurs   3,500,000 G
29/09/2012   GK   Chenggui Pan   16    ????    ????   3,000,000 G
30/09/2012   D C   Rasmus Johansen   18    ECONOMIC F.C.    Q-team   2,500,000 G22    ChogunTom    akefoodfoodFC   2,500,000 G
24/09/2012   D C   Clint Strudwick   19    YoungStar    Monrovia   2,500,000 G19    fantastic 11    ThEl3LuEs Cl..   2,500,000 G25    origo38    SCT Campina   2,500,000 G
20/09/2012   GK   Alexander Derksen   17    YoYo FC    icetem   2,300,010 G
18/09/2012   F C   Nawapol Sathirathai   16    losomanU    YoYo FC   2,199,999 G
27/09/2012   M R   Isaia Marchioni   18    Redfight FC    aum   2,100,000 G
05/10/2012   M C   Lyaksandro  Bandura    15    21 DW THHF    Cus Parma   2,000,000 G
14/09/2012   M R,AM R   Flynn Crawford   15    Stefan    ChogunTom   2,000,000 G
12/09/2012   M C   Bengescu Augustin   16    Black Boy C...    JN madird   2,000,000 G
12/09/2012   D C   Hyram Outlaw   18    YoYooLand    ??????..   1,900,000 G
20/09/2012   F C   Tyrik Mason   19    PrimPram FC    ??????..   1,826,665 G
02/10/2012   D C   Tana Srikerd    17    SeEk    Kickers F.C.   1,800,000 G

These are not overpaid transfers. Who is punished?????
Most of them have SECURE finance. Is it posible,real?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 01:53:01 PM by Littmann »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 04:08:02 PM »

Totally agree! The "big storm" is already here, and it can only intensify with the modus operandi of game developers. Existing bugs in training system and the new transfer system are starting to pile up, making new features more a de-evolution than steps forward. I fear is that GKO is becoming a game with lots of features, few of which actually work as intended.

Honestly, i still have almost a year premium left, but if things don't change GREATLY i am very sure that i will quit this game.

I think at this point the only thing that can save the game is either:
(1) reducing the exclusivity and/or extent of in-game advantages provided from premium memberships, starting a beta site to test new features, and including independent users outside of the development team in their testing!
OR
(2) splitting GKO into two games: one for premium users where features have been tested thoroughly, and one for free users where developers can test their new features, much like a beta site.

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2012, 02:32:05 AM »
I really suggest as follows though the developers may not watched my sugg

(1) giv those sellers a transfer charges for a exp 0.5 to 5% fees , exp i TL some peeps for 100000g, whether he is sold 3 days later or not , he'll be deducted 1000G (a 40 energy will nullify this deduction), and if some dumbledore put 3,000,000g he will get a much more % fees deducted. lets say 5% and he'll think twice before he TL sumthin worthless. this will reduce impossible deals for sure 

(2) i suggest reduce the 40% acceptance bid into 10% to 5%,if i m the manager who is selling players, do i give a F for a 600000g bid when a 1,000,000g big is present. maybe a 950,000G seems ok cause its really close to the highest ones.

(3) to reduce some F'ups who paid insanity wages to newly brought players. plz install the free agent wage system into club to club trading. this will make them paid more G for giving stupid wages. EXP : i buy a player for 1,000,000G and 10000G per week wages, then the seller gets: 800000G(if he's TL ratio is 80%, and ignored my suggestion no1), and I will paid 1000000g (TL value) + (10000*40=400,000G for initial wages payment calculated from free agent wage system ) = 1,400,000G altogether

i'agreed the current TL system is troublesome than the 1st 1, i'll current on reserved for those low starting TL fee's peeps and forced to look up some slightly overpriced but maybe able to put up a deal thus to evade other clubs bids in VARIOUS form of robs. we'knew we cant go back to the previous system but i hope the new, fair and improved system will be injected at the next season.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 02:58:48 AM by LieCheatNsteal »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2012, 06:31:22 AM »
or, perhaps players should just have a minimum and maximum transfer fees built in the system, that can't be exceeded in the transfer market! Minimum to keep the 40% system from having too much relevance, and maximum to prevent gauging, cheating, and admins from having to deduct money from managers! Once maximum has been reached, then only wage bids will matter. Ideally the minimum transfer fee would be 50-60% of the maximum. Finally, free players would be offered only at this minimum transfer fee, rather than some arbitrary price set by admin(s).
 8)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 04:37:16 PM by Brian Clough »

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2012, 12:13:56 PM »
or, perhaps players should just have a minimum and maximum transfer fees built in the system, that can't be exceeded in the transfer market! Minimum to keep the 40% system from having too much relevance, and maximum to prevent gauging, cheating, and admins from having to deduct money from managers! Once maximum has been reached. Ideally the minimum transfer fee would be 50-60% of the maximum. Finally, free players would be offered only at this minimum transfer fee, rather than some arbitrary price set by admin(s).
 8)

I agree, BUT, admin must let us view into transfer market trend. They can easily built option that will show us last 10 transfers and prizes which are similar to determined player (our buying/selling player). Thay can use Skill compare,Age,CA,LA,PR,Experience,Player Rating to compare players.
It is easy to compare. If we are talking about DC, there is no need to compare Dribbling,Crossing,Passing,Finishing,Long Shot..... Comparing of players will be reduced between on 5-10 skills. It's not complicated but can help us to stabilize Market. Even young players when see that someone is offering his player for prize which is >3 times higher from Average prize last 10 transfers will ask himself again and reassess his decision to buy that player or not for such a money.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 12:18:59 PM by Littmann »

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2012, 02:30:48 AM »
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Jeeva

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2013, 04:17:39 AM »
thank you............................

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2013, 12:36:57 AM »
What about spamming

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2023, 12:57:55 AM »
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru