Author Topic: Please i got Banned for nothing....please tell me the reason..  (Read 9358 times)

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Please i got Banned for nothing....please tell me the reason..
« on: February 20, 2012, 07:53:37 PM »
Honestly i don't undestand because i never cheat at this game..i don't evn see how u can cheat..i never have complains from another player..i haven't done anything bad..please remove the ban from my team ...check the transfer the money i spent and u will se that i wasn't cheating...i not a cheater like Olempique lyon and others...plase tell me the reason because i don't understand... thank you...hope it will solve the problem... 

TEAM :  Fc 23 Ploiesti FCPP 23  (112689)

« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 08:03:19 PM by HERE »

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Please i got Banned for nothing....please tell me the reason..
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 08:17:01 PM »
your nick is inappropriate, what were you thinking?wanted to look cool?

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »
i dont know...i'm srry if is the stupid nick name..but i wasn't thinking at this..but is too hars for that ..i accept to change my nick..i realy what to cheange but i dont know how :(

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 09:08:29 PM »
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that in just the past 2 weeks, you've made sales worth 3,823,899 G from 11 players in the transfer market and bought 4 players for 2,150,000. In just 14 days you've made 15 transactions worth almost 6 million G! This is not to suggest you've done anything illegal, but this volume of G in transactions might very well red flag anyone's account, and your nickname might very well have been the clincher.

Talk to admin directly (via email not forums) and you might get your club back, but you really should change that nick.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:32:33 PM »
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_transfer.php?club_id=174538
look at this transfer history. I don't know if there is cheating becuase I don't know  LA of those players, but so many transactions between 2 clubs is strange.
PS. Fc Leneveala is also banned
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 09:40:25 PM »
BANN  for cheating,and delete this teams after update,are much more in Romanian Leagues who have 1,2,3,4-5 teams who deserve BANN and delete squads to learn and to stop cheating,if you ADMIN give this team back is not good,or you give back and a - budget,but this managers who cheat more and more,delete the teams,to learn and to not do anymore
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 09:44:14 PM by uLtRaSpYnAlL »

taii

• Youth team
  • <~'..'~>
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »
BANN  for cheating,and delete this teams after update,are much more in Romanian Leagues who have 1,2,3,4-5 teams who deserve BANN and deleted squads to learn and stop cheating  8) 8) 8)
You'll never walk alone

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 09:52:42 PM »
they make 1,2,3 teams,play half season,than make some transfers and than BANN,what managers are this???????? for what they make 1,2,3 teams,when you can play with 1 very good?
they are not called managers
they want to grow faster than we

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 09:55:35 PM »
you have to work with 1 club to do something good and correct

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 09:59:50 PM »
i only have 1 team..they  know that...if they take a look at  ip and the time that i log in because i was almost all the time log in...and  i havent logg in only at the time with them..
am with fc leneveala i only bought a good AMRC  youth and i wasnt the only one who bid him..and a GK because i need one.. i sell much players because i want to have a young team..and they were all good players some in national teams...and i list them cheper always because  i have nothing to lose i try t sell them at a good price like we all want..:(

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 10:04:58 PM »
There is more than 2 transfer between You and fc leneveala. How do you explain this ?
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 10:07:16 PM »
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_transfer.php?club_id=174538
look at this transfer history. I don't know if there is cheating becuase I don't know  LA of those players, but so many transactions between 2 clubs is strange.
PS. Fc Leneveala is also banned

Sorry, but both managers' ip addresses are located in the same town of Ploie?ti Romania...
This looks like either two friends conspiring (illegal) or one person being careful to use a different LAN for logging into second team, such as at a nearby coffee shop, or leeching off another available LAN (also illegal)
Either way, this means BAN :P

Why do people want draw attention to themselves by posting in forum like this? I don't understand...
 :-\
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 10:10:00 PM »
what transfers are made..? i dont know the team..i only know we have some deals ...but..take a look because there are the righ price not low prices or  to hight priceces...ant i don't understand what if are more transfers betwen 2 teams if the price is ok and the players are ok ...if i had money and i like the player that U want to sell and i bouth one now and another 2 3 4 5 players when u list them...this seems unfair to u.. come  on...take a look at my team and u will see that i have a good team i not trasfer 2 players from one team at the same time if i need a player and if he is good enough it doesn't matters the team he belongs.

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2012, 10:11:24 PM »
is one of the cheaters,and now doesn't now how to bring the squad back :-[ ::)

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2012, 10:12:24 PM »
yeah but i don't know the team manager and we havent even talk one to each other and i am in romania championship and he is from another country...i am not a cheater..:(

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 10:14:08 PM »
perhaps i don't now,the admin will see .......... 8)

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 10:14:32 PM »
ba spynal u dc nu iti vezi d echipa ta frate..pe bune cersesti voturi d manager under 21 ..te-ai luptat cu mine s il iei p amrc ala p kre l-am luat eu siacu vi s pui paie p foc aici degeaba frate....dak ti-am dat tie vreo teapa sau am facut trasnf intre noi cu tn sau vreun prieten d al tau si nu a fost ok atunci da fa reclamatie dar acu nu ai nicio baza stabila..

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 10:16:26 PM »
nu vreau s ma cert cu nimeni..dar habar nu ai cat d nasol e s vi akas si s vezi BAN fara s fi facut macar ceva aiurea...daca faceam nu aveam nimic d contestat pt k stiam motivul..dar atat timp kt 3 sezoane am fost ok si nu sa intamplat nimic....acu din senin s imi gasesc echipa praf..:(
nu e deloc cool...nu sunt d 2 3 4 sapt in joc...deci clar nu am trisat..:(

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 10:22:14 PM »
pai si eu ce ti-am spus,asteapta sa verifice adminul,cu el sa vorbesti sa-i trimiti mesaj,si eu nu m-am referit neaparat la tine,sunt foarte multi care chiar fac magarii ;) :-X

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012, 10:38:43 PM »
da stiu..am vazut si eu :( si e chair aiurea rau pt k am stat 2 sezoane  am terp p locurile 5-8 si acu cand imi facusem echipa mai ok am ratat promovarea l 3 puncte..m-am trezit banat si e aiurea rau k am stat f mult s imi fac echipa asta...multe meciuri improvizam jucatori p dif pozitii k nu aveam destui...:| sper s rezolv:( am trimis msg l admin:|

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 11:23:00 PM »
Please this is International in English language Forum, and here "Here" we can speak in English (for me low quality) speak in Romania Language in your personal national chat, here we must all understand the spechees, sorry but this is the facts, if you and other team do something illegal, you are correctly punish with BAN...and you are lucky that your teams will not be delated!!!
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Gizmo22

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2012, 02:27:02 AM »
 :-X

Just a stupid cheater.

HERE

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2012, 08:56:39 AM »
how do u know that i am a cheater man..u have any proufs..i dont think is ilegal to buy how many player i want from a team if they are good enough
if i bouth a player o f 200G with 500 then u can say it is a cheat but ...come on guy..i wasnt cheating for 2 seazon and now i am a cheater..if it was to cheat probably i was cheating from the start not now after 2 seazons

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2012, 10:10:28 AM »
how do u know that i am a cheater man..u have any proufs..i dont think is ilegal to buy how many player i want from a team if they are good enough
if i bouth a player o f 200G with 500 then u can say it is a cheat but ...come on guy..i wasnt cheating for 2 seazon and now i am a cheater..if it was to cheat probably i was cheating from the start not now after 2 seazons

I think they should not ban you, because I know someone has 4 teams(once use the same IP) and transfer players in high price with each other but get no punishment. I have reported for many times!! But nothing happened. Admin told me they did not have enough proof. So I think they can't ban you with out "enough proof".

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2012, 11:06:31 AM »

I think they should not ban you, because I know someone has 4 teams(once use the same IP) and transfer players in high price with each other but get no punishment. I have reported for many times!! But nothing happened. Admin told me they did not have enough proof. So I think they can't ban you with out "enough proof".

like what teams?would be interesting to see it