Author Topic: Please i got Banned for nothing....please tell me the reason..  (Read 9362 times)

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Please i got Banned for nothing....please tell me the reason..
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2012, 12:49:57 PM »
Please this is International in English language Forum, and here "Here" we can speak in English (for me low quality) speak in Romania Language in your personal national chat, here we must all understand the spechees, sorry but this is the facts, if you and other team do something illegal, you are correctly punish with BAN...and you are lucky that your teams will not be delated!!!

Whats the difference between perma banned and deleted club anyway  :D
And btw its way better to pm admin through email (best) rather than making a topic, cause as u see u r getting trolled xD

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Please i got Banned for nothing....please tell me the reason..
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 01:06:26 PM »
And btw its way better to pm admin through email (best) rather than making a topic, cause as u see u r getting trolled xD

I'm tired of topics like this one..... ban issues must be treated IN PRIVATE, send a pm to admin, an email at [email protected] or post your question in gko's facebook wall: www.facebook.com/gokickoff you'll find your answer there.

GENERAL DISCUSSION (ENGLISH ONLY) Is NOT the right place to ask about your problem, using romanian language shouldn't be used here too.

Topic closed, and moved where it should be.
My team: (95928)