Author Topic: Huge match fixing issues  (Read 30847 times)

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
Huge match fixing issues
« on: November 29, 2013, 12:45:48 AM »
I'd like to share a problem we've been having for the past few seasons in Bulgaria's Top-Level :

http://s14.postimg.org/au4896swx/image.jpg Imma post a translate here :
"Kanar4etata says : ???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ?????"
In English - "You can go for second place, I will give you our game when we play in a few rounds"

Basically in our championship there are 2-3 players that constantly support ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV everywhere, like they wouldn't face him with their main lineup in semi-final cup matches and so on. Here's some proof :
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5155556 - season 7 semi-final cup matches, as you can see his opponent isnt with his main 11, on top of that hes got MotS available where if this wasnt an arranged match I don't see a reason why he wouldn't try and take him out with it, IT IS SEMI-FINAL.

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5964762 - season 8 semi-final same story with the other person that supports him, and you can see later on in the league he returns the favor by giving him easy 3 points and helping him for 3rd place : http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5186737

This is one of the main reasons hes managing to save up MotS and use them in WCL.
Also he's constantly abusing others in chat and making unnecessary quarrels between the community (trying to create sides and stuff like that).
Anyone can copy and translate his chats from his homepage HERE all tho google translate for example wont really translate the vulgarisms properly and I am not sure if its right for me to translate it here.

Even if no action gets taken I want you guys to know how he's winning his trophies, offending others and so on.

I am going to sum up the overall topic cause its gotten filled with too much spam!

As the topic progressed you were accused into even more rule breakings which you haven't tried to deny even once, so far it looks like this :
#1 Match arrangements with decent enough proof of others intentionally losing to benefit your behalf
#2 Offensive language towards others in the Bulgarian community
#3 Account sharing
#4 Possession of a second account to benefit yourself even further

I wonder how much more violations does a person have to commit to get any rightful consequences here?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:24:08 PM by chefo »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Huge match fixing issues
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 02:41:55 AM »
First of all, i must say that i were surprised when i heard it, i always tought that bulgarian league was one sided, but i never imagined that this could be the reason! Did you guys reported to the GM earlier?

That image seems taken from a private message, am i wrong? The GM should have access to PM inbox if the receiver allows him to do so... Chefo, does it belong to your PM inbox?

If this is really truth and it can be checked, i am afraid that this might be a really serious issue, we are talking about one of the most succesful teams in GKO  :o

Based on http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=5650.0

Intentionally losing a game to benefit another team expressly is considered to be violation the rules of our game.
Please don't do it and please help us keep an eye on such actions.

I can understand that some teams give up some matches for certain reasons (sometimes, there are teams who plays with subs against stronger rivals just to avoid morale drops, and so their teams can still compete against same level rivals), i think those situations might be understandable. But if somebody loses to help other team and then there's "a payent" in exchange, this could be really serious.

It would be great if the GM can check this issue and the truth can be discovered, if there's a match fixing issue, all teams involved should be punished, if not, things should be clarified to clean all teams involved's reputation.
My team: (95928)

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 05:45:27 AM »
I would like to add something to the picture: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=201730
I have never seen this team's manager to write something in the chat or to be active in the bulgarian community somehow. Meanwhile he usually plays his MOTS against the main pretender in the championship at a time when he is close on the table.
Well, it might be a coincidence, but...

http://postimg.org/image/bfr96pav7/
http://postimg.org/image/t3gikc8f5/

You can see on the pictures above part of the both teams' logins for a same period. They have logins form a same provider... nothing suspicious so  far, but this provider is located in Plovdiv, Bulgaria while at this time Aramazov was located in England (by his own words and logins as well).

I confirm his behaviour in our chat and I think this game needs in general some control for bad language!

At the end I would like to say samething that I want to be read carefully, especially by my bulgarian colleagues.

I have reported all the things i have found suspicious and i am not writing this post in order Aramazov to be banned! I believe he would has won most of his trophies even without this "support", because he has really strong team, probably the strongest in the gko world. In my opinion this domination has simple explanation - he started in the top level from season 1, when it was full of bot teams. Moreover few seasons ago it was much more common to receive a great youngsters from the academy and transfer prices were significantly higher. This gave him an enormous financial advantage. I believe bulgarian gko community is developing and soon there will be enough competitive teams and such "support" will not be significant anymore!

And last... I am not a fan of exposing our domestic fights, but I place transparency first!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:47:19 AM by Rincewind »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 07:42:51 AM »
I don't know if Aramazov did something wrong or didn't cause I don't now much about whole situation.It is all about Admit to do his job now

BUT there are plenty conclusions form this case.

1. The system of each country league is a fail. There are just few Top Levels with real challenge for a title i.e . Thailand, Argentina, Poland  ...... Leagues without competitions have advantage in international competitions. Can rest players in home games , save MOTS for WCC ....

2. MOTS are bad at all and should be removed ASAP!!. We were talk about it  and there is no way to change them cause we have schedule with 3 or 4 important games a week in different competitions. more see point 1.

3. There is usual now that many managers make agreements about to use or not. It is so common especially in cup competitions. So again MOTS must be removed!

4. And again we back to staff of this game. They or just he is vanish, many countries in GKO where is just a few users are running without any control. Now transfers about 400-500 k or even 1 mln are so common that international community can't trace them for cheating :(. So I think that countries without community less then 10-15 users should be also removed or merge in regions like : CONCACAF or OFC or another geographic factors.

5. Staff again. Abusive language and  sensitive names of team are so popular and there is no action about it :( We have Hitler, Jesus at names of teams.
I am curious when  when International institutions who fight against racism , antisemitism.........makes some moves to GKO owners ? 

6.We  should remember that there will always be a local patriotism in each country. It is natural that everyone wants to helps own country participants in International competitions.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 07:56:18 AM »
First of all, i must say that i were surprised when i heard it, i always tought that bulgarian league was one sided, but i never imagined that this could be the reason! Did you guys reported to the GM earlier?

That image seems taken from a private message, am i wrong? The GM should have access to PM inbox if the receiver allows him to do so... Chefo, does it belong to your PM inbox?

Yes, few people have sent emails without any consequences tho. And the PM is still in my inbox, also if admin decided to take a look at aramazov's own PMs, I am certain theres A LOT more happening there between those 2-3 teams!
I never expected a perm ban or anything, tho if he gets a small 10-14 days in between seasons break to calm down a bit, wont be a bad thing.
Even again hes trying to create unnecessary drama, its pretty pathetic to watch and most of us have quit bothering anyway.

Intentionally losing a game to benefit another team expressly is considered to be violation the rules of our game.
Please don't do it and please help us keep an eye on such actions.

I dont think theres a better example possible than what I've provided. Hes been giving up points to others not just once, and thing is its not like those other teams cant achieve good resulsts on their own, hes pretty much holding them back actually! They seem too deluded to realize it themselves tho, hopefully this topic might wake them up a little.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:05:27 AM by chefo »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 08:27:57 AM »
Just sent another report to gokickoff's email and this will be as far as I go. This sad individual doesnt deserve more of my time spent honestly, he seems to be enjoying it in the chat as well.

Here is a small portion of his lack of brain cells : http://s10.postimg.org/ylvpqgdbd/image.png
Translation : "I used a mots in the league, go shoot yourself fucking faggot"
"So I've made a treble and should I be ashamed you fucking trashcan"

I can go on FOREVER but seems a waste of time since absolutely nothing has been done so far.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 08:29:49 AM by chefo »

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 08:50:10 AM »
 absolut  ?????? ??????????
about 11 hours ago
absolut : ??????????
about 11 hours ago
[user_id=96050]

about 11 hours translation
vashnov fuck
a lot of envy and he constantly insults.moderator swearing-and provokes.

absolut  ???????, ??????????? ?? ???????? ????? ?? ????? ? ?????????. ?????? ? ??????? ? ??? ????, ??? ?????? ?????? ? ?? ? ??????? ???? ? ?? - ? ??, ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ? ??????? ???????. ???? 4-5 ??????? ? ??????? ?? ? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ???? ??????, ????? ?? ????? 40 ??????? ?????????
about 12 hours ago
constant insults
yesterday urged teams:quote Aramazov won all the cups What did you enjoy have to destroy it.People wrote him that makes it out of spite
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 09:13:28 AM by aramazov1978 »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 09:14:23 AM »
@Ruta I completely agree with everything.
In our country everything is happening between 2-3 sides, one of which is only following somebody else's interests. National teams are pretty much taken hostage and he's mostly deluding them by training some of their players(truth is he is also afraid others will catch up to him, you need to understand how difficult everything is). Who becomes NT manager is decided pre-election here, the amount of multi accounts is hilarious. Pretty much 2-3 people can be the deciding factor who gets NT manager and who doesnt, and that is one of the reasons our NT has fallen from 4th place 3 seasons ago to 12th as it is now.

To the comment above I dont even feel the necessity to defend myself. Anyway its not even an insult, its got a humorous intent in reply to a funny comment someone else did right before that.

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 09:22:02 AM »
^ Sad but most of the ignorant people think Carlos is part of the staff members here and this is my reply to one of those kind of people just telling him that he's as equal as a player as all of us here. They believe he decides who gets punishment and so on, its not even funny.

Imma do the mistake and go down to your level, since there isnt another way to deal with you.

"Kanar4etata : ? ??????????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???????-???????? ?? ? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ????-?? ???? ?????? ? ????? ? ???? ????????? ?? ?? ???? ??????? "
Translation : Hes saying CarlosT apologized to him on private saying hes one of the best managers in the game (hilarious in itself).

Wont bother replying any further to his futile attempts to create unnecessary dramas again.

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 09:27:33 AM »
ADMIN CHECK- ?oderator-Chefo how our insult chat me and vashnov.because we have national coaches

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 09:30:04 AM »
^ Sad but most of the ignorant people think Carlos is part of the staff members here and this is my reply to one of those kind of people just telling him that he's as equal as a player as all of us here. They believe he decides who gets punishment and so on, its not even funny.

Imma do the mistake and go down to your level, since there isnt another way to deal with you.

"Kanar4etata : ? ??????????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???????? ? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???????-???????? ?? ? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ????-?? ???? ?????? ? ????? ? ???? ????????? ?? ?? ???? ??????? "
Translation : Hes saying CarlosT apologized to him on private saying hes one of the best managers in the game (hilarious in itself).

Wont bother replying any further to his futile attempts to create unnecessary dramas again.
and also translated-40 annual wretch
again trying to manipulate and lie to people.
also wrote-such teams as Aramazov Plovdiv should not have them because is very strong and that will destroy.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 09:36:32 AM by aramazov1978 »

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »
continues to insult in Bulgaria CHAT olut : ????? ?? ???????, ??????????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???????????? ?? ?????? ? ??????. ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??, ???????.
10 minutes ago
[user_id=142998]
now insults another person in Bulgaria  CHAT  absolut : ??????? ??????, ???? ???????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ?????? ???-??????????? ????????, ????? ??? ?????? ???? ?????? ??. ????? ??????, ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???????.
5 minutes ago
[user_id=41828]

translator-Other chumps here all past middle age are mildly misguided individuals that I've seen in my life. Personal opinion, I do not intend to offend
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 09:53:48 AM by aramazov1978 »

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 10:06:41 AM »
I'd like to share a problem we've been having for the past few seasons in Bulgaria's Top-Level :

http://s14.postimg.org/au4896swx/image.jpg Imma post a translate here :
"Kanar4etata says : ???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ?????"
In English - "You can go for second place, I will give you our game when we play in a few rounds"

Basically in our championship there are 2-3 players that constantly support ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV everywhere, like they wouldn't face him with their main lineup in semi-final cup matches and so on. Here's some proof :
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5155556 - season 7 semi-final cup matches, as you can see his opponent isnt with his main 11, on top of that hes got MotS available where if this wasnt an arranged match I don't see a reason why he wouldn't try and take him out with it, IT IS SEMI-FINAL.

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5964762 - season 8 semi-final same story with the other person that supports him, and you can see later on in the league he returns the favor by giving him easy 3 points and helping him for 3rd place : http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5186737

This is one of the main reasons hes managing to save up MotS and use them in WCL.
Also he's constantly abusing others in chat and making unnecessary quarrels between the community (trying to create sides and stuff like that).
Anyone can copy and translate his chats from his homepage HERE all tho google translate for example wont really translate the vulgarisms properly and I am not sure if its right for me to translate it here.

Even if no action gets taken I want you guys to know how he's winning his trophies, offending others and so on.
after I have 10-15 points over 2 ranking I always play with the youth to take training and this season I have only 2 losses the last team-he falls in Division B

lars74

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 10:45:11 AM »
?????? ??????, ??? ?????????. Good work, but ...Bulgarian. Why we must show our dirty shirts in the international forum?! These comments only shows what we are - Bulgarians. Yes - we are  envious, malicious, always seeking scandals.
I saw my team was accused- in any scheme with Aramazov. ??????? First of all - I always play honestly. In the last game of previous season I won against ARAMAZOV. But if you take a close look at the match, you will see that I used MOTS, and Aramazov was already champion, so he played with yonger players. What wrong is here?
Really - there is no other nation, which so bitterly spit in the face of its champion. And this champion is 2- times World champion. You must be proud with his achievements!  Wish to all these managers, who are Aramazov's opponents to win the World cup!
STOP THESE COMMENTS!!!

Ologga

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 11:02:03 AM »
I don't know if Aramazov did something wrong or didn't cause I don't now much about whole situation.It is all about Admit to do his job now

BUT there are plenty conclusions form this case.

1. The system of each country league is a fail. There are just few Top Levels with real challenge for a title i.e . Thailand, Argentina, Poland  ...... Leagues without competitions have advantage in international competitions. Can rest players in home games , save MOTS for WCC ....

2. MOTS are bad at all and should be removed ASAP!!. We were talk about it  and there is no way to change them cause we have schedule with 3 or 4 important games a week in different competitions. more see point 1.

3. There is usual now that many managers make agreements about to use or not. It is so common especially in cup competitions. So again MOTS must be removed!

4. And again we back to staff of this game. They or just he is vanish, many countries in GKO where is just a few users are running without any control. Now transfers about 400-500 k or even 1 mln are so common that international community can't trace them for cheating :(. So I think that countries without community less then 10-15 users should be also removed or merge in regions like : CONCACAF or OFC or another geographic factors.

5. Staff again. Abusive language and  sensitive names of team are so popular and there is no action about it :( We have Hitler, Jesus at names of teams.
I am curious when  when International institutions who fight against racism , antisemitism.........makes some moves to GKO owners ? 

6.We  should remember that there will always be a local patriotism in each country. It is natural that everyone wants to helps own country participants in International competitions.

All my support to this post, the best one I have read in three years in GKO. Admin, follow these indications if you want to save this game please.

Mainly:

-We need to remove mots as soon as because they are killing a game that it is already very damaged by mots, cheaters or tokens.

-We need (teams that are playing in weaks leagues) to join bigger communities as CONCACAF, Central Europe or similar for have a little fun because this game is really boring at the moment, I asked this a year ago and Admin didn't answer, read it and do something please! This would be the best solution you could take for save this stupid, by the moment, game. A game without fun is not a game.

Join active teams from weak leagues in Geographyc groups is the best solution and must be done as soon as because in the last three seasons NO NEW TEAMS has join this game so we can't be waiting that our weak communities can grow because Admin is doing NOTHING for get new teams in a shameful attitude, the game/communities are not growing then we should join leagues geographically obtaining more competitiveness and of course, more fun (this is not applicable for countries like Thailand, Argentina or Poland of course, because they have already a great competition).

In my own situation, I has been thinking in take some sabbatical seasons in reason of have a really boring competition and wait for someone can do something for rescue this died game, some friends of me in Spain where there is not any fun are valuing to do the same. Sad but real.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 11:31:19 AM by Oberstdorf »

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 02:02:01 PM »
Aramazov ,the best champion of the game"""""""???????? because was alone in top level much time,when you are in top level at first season,and no competition in top,and you win all,sure the team is growing and became so strong,if you are in top level at the season 1,you are the best ,with no competition,after 9 seasons,yes,is a strong team now ,because no competition and the team wins lot of money after 9 seasons........
ALL who played in the first season on top level,they have huge advantage,because top is top and you win lot of many,than a group B,C,D,E,...
i begun on E and is very difficult to grow,now my team is under construction,i will go in B,because i choose to grow some youth from the camp..
The best champion in the game is someone who have competition,no someone who grow alone in the top,win all with no competition in top...... bla bla bla,sorry for my english"" :-X
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 02:11:32 PM by uLtRaSpYnAlL »

vasnov

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 02:09:47 PM »

I regret that we will expose front of all! I not want to quote how verbally abused me the moderator to Bulgaria - Chefo! Offends not only me and all that say they ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV is largest team. All things are out of context and all boils down to one word - envy! Chefo said that such a team - ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV, -  not give to others to earn and is to be removed from the game. So he hopes that will receive a Cup. Why he not says how they collect players which put constantly MOTS against ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV. The goal was to prevent the winning to whatever it is to the victim! I refused this! And many others too! This man proved in Bulgaria that it is not worthy to be moderator to Bulgaria.
And the latest scandal started with: "Enjoy Bulgaria for the second Cup in WCL", and the moderator to Bulgaria - Chefo, was furious to that call! Over again I apologize that some players are bulgarians!

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2013, 02:18:43 PM »

I regret that we will expose front of all! I not want to quote how verbally abused me the moderator to Bulgaria - Chefo! Offends not only me and all that say they ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV is largest team. All things are out of context and all boils down to one word - envy! Chefo said that such a team - ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV, -  not give to others to earn and is to be removed from the game. So he hopes that will receive a Cup. Why he not says how they collect players which put constantly MOTS against ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV. The goal was to prevent the winning to whatever it is to the victim! I refused this! And many others too! This man proved in Bulgaria that it is not worthy to be moderator to Bulgaria.
And the latest scandal started with: "Enjoy Bulgaria for the second Cup in WCL", and the moderator to Bulgaria - Chefo, was furious to that call! Over again I apologize that some players are bulgarians!

Oh this person that cant even write in his native tongue properly talking about patriotism, give me a break.
I never said anything regarding his winnings, its HOW he wins them and the way you take part in it.
Same story as in national chat you keep saying stuff without providing any evidence whatsoever hence wasting my time.

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 02:25:10 PM »
 the moderator to Bulgaria - Chefo mentally not well

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 02:39:30 PM »
is a pity that this mess obtaining the Champions Cup, should quickly take appropriate action

this forum is not for fighting or abuse
I think this is an internal matter that concerns only a community and that is where you must solve

now appeared as Here, you must act fast

1-to apologize for this defamation
2-clarify if there was something wrong and punish

regarding the advantages of less competitive leagues
I believe that although there really is terrible, and I compete in them also am in favor of creating leagues continents where the emotion is real and satifaccion
between the country has fewer users, unless users enter the game in that country

now those who have entered the seasons 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, with little competition leagues obviously now have more powerful computers, but competition or way of playing is not the best, win have great players with the coming changes and those to come began to put more difficult

I hope that more and more changes have to win this game strategies and no large equipment

vasnov

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 02:57:32 PM »
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5995635 here that Nickname : absolut (96050) Name : Chefo  also he has benefited from reserve players, because ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV fought for two cups. Then I was 5 points after thee and third place was not securely for you. I'm not complaining!   
Some are here to have fun, not to kill complexes!

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 03:01:05 PM »
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5995635 here that Nickname : absolut (96050) Name : Chefo  also he has benefited from reserve players, because ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV fought for two cups. Then I was 5 points after thee and third place was not securely for you. I'm not complaining!   
Some are here to have fun, not to kill complexes!

LOL I never cared for that result, as you can see I've gone out with half youngsters not expecting much of the game. Are you accusing me now that I am taking part in this as well? Keep going its getting fun.

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 03:11:07 PM »
I win the world title with the national team of Bulgaria next season -this person will commit suicide out of spite-Chefo -Bulgarian -Moderator

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2013, 03:14:46 PM »
The fact that I am national mod gives me all the more reason to stand up to this.

If you have that huge of a deal with me being a mod there are other places you can refer to and complain.
Pathetic excuses left and right, reveal your schemes even more please.

Ologga

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2013, 04:22:15 PM »
here it is being questioned the merit of aramazov of winning two WCC by teams as ultraspyl that have not won any one and even has not played in the competition, that's called envy, another thing is what has happened in Bulgaria (chefo's words), something totally unknown for me, chefo or plovdiv would clarify it if there is something that must be clarified.

in this way it is obvious that a team coming from a non active country can play the WCC with higher moral or keep mots like it is happening in Germany, Bulgary, Spain, France, Switzerland, Swenden, Normay and in 190 more countries, but it is true too that a team without real strong adversaries can't learn anything tactically playing against a bot or weak team, it is clear that only if you play against a strong team you must strive your mind hardly and you learn many new things each time.

When a team created with tokens wins WCC in the future will you accuse it the same as Aramazov?

GKO is not a fair game precisely, that is known since the 1st day that we are here playing this ... 'game'. Everybody can continue playing here but it is something that it must accepted regrettably.

as I have said before, admin must regroup a big number of countries without competitiveness in geographycal groups of leagues because it is evident that no new users are interested in join this game full of cheaters or tokens... even the number of teams is being reduced each season (-10,000 in only 2 last seasons)... or reagrupation is made or this game is dead in 2,014.