Author Topic: Huge match fixing issues  (Read 30851 times)

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
Re: Huge match fixing issues
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »
So again MOTS do huge dameges to community and defence them in the way that MOTS are needed for weaker teams is not good way. This is not about one man feelings but about health of whole community.

I don't think it should be removed, but it has to suffer major changes in order to get weakened!
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2013, 10:47:47 AM »
agree.... weaken it or giv morale penalties or whatever....

vasnov

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2013, 10:49:43 AM »
continues to justify deceiver and envious  http://alfa.kachi-snimka.info/images-2013/rgh1385796782u.png

When else is doing what you he makes is a crime! Apparently moderator of Bulgaria - Manager :  Chefo   (96050)   
Nickname :  absolut, used the information, to which has access, for unclean targets! Why is there still is moderator of Bulgaria
 ??? ??? ???

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »
continues to justify deceiver and envious  http://alfa.kachi-snimka.info/images-2013/rgh1385796782u.png

When else is doing what you he makes is a crime! Apparently moderator of Bulgaria - Manager :  Chefo   (96050)   
Nickname :  absolut, used the information, to which has access, for unclean targets! Why is there still is moderator of Bulgaria
 ??? ??? ???

If you knew your native language you would understand what that screenshot says instead of spouting nonsense blackmail : )

I am out of words for those kind of people, they'd go as low as possible to defend their unjust actions towards the rest of the players..

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2013, 10:59:50 AM »
Chefo Bulgarian mogerator e deceiver  here's proof--http://alfa.kachi-snimka.info/images-2013/rgh1385796782u.png

WTF ?

In this picture it says : if you want we can play without mots in which Chefo responds : Ok we will play without mots .

If this is a reason for ban , then every team on GKO should be banned :)

And again somehow its all about the mots . I thought it really should stay in this game cause it is "good chanse for weak teams to beat the bigger teams" - but NO . Mots most be removed so no more matches could be fixed . There is too much fixed matches in every country cause of mots .

They accuse FC Arsenal 1886 for not playing mots against Aramazov in the semi-finals . That's ok - maybe he didnt want to spend it , maybe he would lost even with mots . You see again it is about that stupid mots . If it wasnt in the game - then we wouldnt be talking here NOW ! And after that semis aramazov lost on his league game against arsenal to "help" him to be third in league . As I see third and fourth place were playing WCL qualification , because Aramazov won league and cup . So even without that "fixed"league match the situation would be the same !

Aramazov has one of the greatest teams in GKO ( I dont like him, not even a little bit) , he proved he could win WCL (twice) . He would win league and cup even without the "help" of akademik and arsenal1886. And WCL it doesnt matter , even if they played against him with mots(in cup or league)  he would maybe still have that mots left for the finals of WCL.
And this kind of things are very hard to explain in the public ,  cause we are not met with the situation like you guys are ! Only the admin could tell if he really could see their private messages (but of course their messages could be deleted) , so nothing again.

About aramazov attitude , it's one of the worst in GKO . Almost everyday , or whenever he write on chat , there is always an ugly word , always he insult people I've seen that on Bulgarian chat or in match comments . But there are lot of people who talk like him , they just argue like that with insults , or they react like a 10y old kidd , so maybe suspension from chat (I believe it must exist) on week or two could be enough to remove this problem.

This kind of things I believe are happened almost in every country - but are too hard to explain . If stuff want to investigate this problem it would be great , but I dont think they would :)
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2013, 11:06:31 AM »

in this way it is obvious that a team coming from a non active country can play the WCC with higher moral or keep mots like it is happening in France

Hey sorry but France is not non active anymore, we have a full top level, yes we are late but it's because some managers weren't really active before and they are now, our B divisions are starting to get full also.
And it is one of the not many countries where it is actually competitive for the champion's title, we have a least 5 teams capable of winning the title and 6 other teams that are not far behind. The french league as become really interesting so before making such statements, do your research Oberstdorf
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2013, 11:09:56 AM »
So again MOTS do huge dameges to community and defence them in the way that MOTS are needed for weaker teams is not good way. This is not about one man feelings but about health of whole community.

I don't think it should be removed, but it has to suffer major changes in order to get weakened!
O yaeh , we were talk about it many times. Condition and morale is easy to rise by credits which means tokens. Tokens users will be very happy , you know? With games system we have in GKO even if 2 matches after MOTS will so low-powered as high powered with MOTS there is a lot of leagues where this change do nothing. Simple, if you have any competition in own league you can use MOTS in internatonal matches :(
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 11:12:38 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2013, 11:12:45 AM »
Our community have a scarf till today. If I good remember same was in Spain , too. I saw their quarrel on chat.
I remember  in season 7 Error was an leader in Thai Top and got MOTS against him in 29th round from team who was already relegated. And Error finished at 2nd.

It also happened in Argentinian top level, in season 5, Los Gurises FC lost argentinian top level in round 30 against a mid position team who played mots against him. Of course, he didn't beated him (the match ended 1-1) and that mid team team didn't get anything (it ended 6th, but the league was filled with bots back then).

With time, we mostly learned to avoid playing mots eachother, and we mostly save them for cup matches, that's the better solution we found to be a peaceful community.

MOTS ARE AN EVIL

Agreed, but match fixing won't dissapear just removing mots, there are many ways to fix matches, agreeing how to play mots is one, but not the only method to manipulate a league:

You can play a weak tactic, even using players outside their natural positions or easy tackling to give him ball posession.
You can leave a weak spot in your formation and tell the other team where to attack you.
You can play hard tackling against some teams, just to hurt his players.
You can play using a fierce defense, only to avoid a follower to collect 3 points, and then play easily to let a leader win.
You can legally play with more than 1 team in the same league, no need to say something more...

IMO, GKO Staff doesn't pay enough attention to the game, that is the biggest problem.

This thread is 2 days long and we still there's no reply from the GM, and admin didn't showed up yet, without control, match fixing WILL surely happen!

What are moderators for? Are they only here for moving/removing messages in forum? If the GKO staff can't be here 24/7, moderators role should be far more important! They should be here to control that bad things don't happen and they should have a faster feedback with the main GKO staff! Sadly, this clearly isn't happening  :(

In this picture it says : if you want we can play without mots in which Chefo responds : Ok we will play without mots .

If this is a reason for ban , then every team on GKO should be banned :)

QFT. Agreeing to not use mots isn't a reason to ban a team, as long as both teams plays to win or they are not playing to help eachother as minimum.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 11:16:33 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »

Agreed, but match fixing won't dissapear just removing mots, there are many ways to fix matches, agreeing how to play mots is one, but not the only method to manipulate a league:

You can play a weak tactic, even using players outside their natural positions or easy tackling to give him ball posession.
You can leave a weak spot in your formation and tell the other team where to attack you.
You can play hard tackling against some teams, just to hurt his players.
You can play using a fierce defense, only to avoid a follower to collect 3 points, and then play easily to let a leader win.
You can legally play with more than 1 team in the same league, no need to say something more...

Agree, but this topic was in general about who and when gave MOTS. So removing MOTS will be 1st step  and don't need change in
GKO Staff doesn't pay enough attention to the game, that is the biggest problem.

This thread is 2 days long and we still there's no reply from the GM, and admin didn't showed up yet, without control, match fixing WILL surely happen!

which is IMHO a harder to change, sadly :(
  season 18

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2013, 12:47:28 PM »
Almus(87974)-Rincewind This team of 10 matches mots 9 Aramazov Plovdiv -make time Levski Mladost (84055) because are friend by Sofia I have a photo of the two in a bar.so far complain  http://prikachi.com/images/338/6804338e.jpg   from their Facebook

What are you doing ? :)

Answer to at least one of the things that you are accused , you are active in this topic so you could answer some things.

1. Are you and akademik and arsenal 1886 GKO friends ?

2. Have you ever made a pact with any of those teams especially this:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5964762 - season 8 semi-final same story with the other person that supports him, and you can see later on in the league he returns the favor by giving him easy 3 points and helping him for 3rd place : http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5186737

3. Did you wanted to help this team to get to 2nd place by loosing a game on purpose like here :
http://s14.postimg.org/au4896swx/image.jpg Imma post a translate here :
"Kanar4etata says : ???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ?????"
In English - "You can go for second place, I will give you our game when we play in a few rounds"

4. Have you ever insulted anyone on chat , and if you have how often you do that ?
Or maybe you can apologise for calling the others with ugly names and insulting them ?

You said many things that are not related to the topic in which they accuse YOU , but you talked about many things (which some dont have any sense ) that makes this problem even bigger !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2013, 01:21:21 PM »
Almus(87974)-Rincewind This team of 10 matches mots 9 Aramazov Plovdiv -make time Levski Mladost (84055) because are friend by Sofia I have a photo of the two in a bar.so far complain  http://prikachi.com/images/338/6804338e.jpg   from their Facebook
Here are the comments to three minutes of Georgi Fikov -Levski Mladost (84055)
Georgi Fikov : ?????, ?? ??? ????????? ?? ????? ????? ? ??????? ??? ?????? :)
3 minutes ago
admitted-they thereon
What to talk more

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2013, 01:34:37 PM »
This is pointless  :(
My team: (95928)

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2013, 07:33:45 PM »
 ;) Just follow the Hibury run in this season and you will see how Mots can be used to change the outcome of the league. There was an agreement in the Bermuda league between many of the managers to all use their MOTS on Hibury so that Hibury would not win the league or cup again this season. This was a real agreement, one that I was told about by several members of the Bermuda league. The league in general thinks its ok because they think everyone should have a chance to win the league and having one club dominate for so long is just not what they all want. It didn't happen this season as Hibury had secured enough points to win, as well as some of the teams involved didn't have any MOTS left to use. Next season I expect a more concerted effort with a more pointed attack on the Hibury club.
I assume that this comes with the territory and I personally wouldn't call this match fixing, but it is the same general theme I read in this topic. It is going to happen and the legality of it is with in the guidelines of the GKO rules. It is very frustrating and I understand why managers want to pull their hair out because of it. Most in Bermuda consider the Hibury club the best in the league so I am a natural target especially due to continued success. It is understandable for the league to feel this way. In the last 4 seasons there have only been two other winners of the cup and league: Emirates FC which won a league title and a new winner of the cup this season yet to be determined. 
I agree that MOTS are a problem and will change the outcome of the league results (only good management avoided Hibury falling to this attempt).
Match fixing is so hard to prove. Almost impossible to prove. In my opinion, more time should be spent looking at the problem of Mots and how they effect the game as a whole.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:11:13 PM by Drifter »
Hibury FC

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2013, 08:21:00 PM »
Here are the comments to three minutes of Georgi Fikov -Levski Mladost (84055)
Georgi Fikov : ?????, ?? ??? ????????? ?? ????? ????? ? ??????? ??? ?????? :)
3 minutes ago
admitted-they thereon
What to talk more

OMG, I can't believe you wrote this!

Forget about trophies, cups and MOTS, we urgently need some control over chat content! I think it is quite unpleasant everytime I login to see how sophisticated he is in using cheap language. From this type of "communication" loses the whole bulgarian community! Here are some old stuff, but if I save all of his work, I wouldn't have any free disk space.

http://postimg.org/image/6d3tdg3m1/
The one at the bottom: Aramazov : Alex, look at this fag Almus (the name of my team) and then say something
The second from the top: Aramazov : Don't pretend you scum (to me), you have MOTS

http://postimg.org/image/vfv5shoov/
The one on the top: Aramazov: We all saw that there is no offside and I can show you a picture of Almus (the name of my team) making me a blowjob...

http://postimg.org/image/d5ewo4ytb/
Third from the top: Aramazov : Just to let you know that if I lead the second team by 4 or 5 points, I will try my best striker as a goalie
Me: You have the ultimate freedom to do whatever you want with your team
Aramazov : True, just to let you know

http://postimg.org/image/onx9mwmxn/
The second from the bottom: Alex : My last match is against you, what you want for these 3 points?
The next one: Alex, if I lead with at least 3 points, I'll give up the match.
The second from the top: Alex: Off topic..... Aramazov, i am kidding, you know I play fair, I love the game!
Aramazov: But i am not kidding, I am totaly serious

He all the time offends other manager without any sort of provocation. This was the way the current fight started - even before he won the WCC, he strated to insult other people (they didn't write anything at all before!). He also use the same language against other countries in the international matches' chat rooms, whish is quite awkward and creates conflicts...

And something more... Bulgarian league might not be equal, but it is definitely not one-sided. Last seasons we had 3-4 participants in the WCC group stage. There are several teams that are progressing and trying to achieve something, but the current situation kills any development of our community!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:24:06 PM by Rincewind »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2013, 09:11:09 PM »
Rincewind, I am sad that you have so rude guys in you community.
But this

And something more... Bulgarian league might not be equal, but it is definitely not one-sided. Last seasons we had 3-4 participants in the WCC group stage. There are several teams that are progressing and trying to achieve something, but the current situation kills any development of our community!
  is almost all because Aramazov got the points for Bulgarian. I don't want to offend you but we have 15-20 teams in Poland like your 2nd or 3rd. You have medium strong league with one extra strong team.
  season 18

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2013, 09:13:20 PM »
+1 Rincewind!

What are you doing ? :)

Answer to at least one of the things that you are accused , you are active in this topic so you could answer some things.

1. Are you and akademik and arsenal 1886 GKO friends ?

2. Have you ever made a pact with any of those teams especially this:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5964762 - season 8 semi-final same story with the other person that supports him, and you can see later on in the league he returns the favor by giving him easy 3 points and helping him for 3rd place : http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5186737

3. Did you wanted to help this team to get to 2nd place by loosing a game on purpose like here :
"Kanar4etata says : ???? ?? ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??????? ?????"
In English - "You can go for second place, I will give you our game when we play in a few rounds"

4. Have you ever insulted anyone on chat , and if you have how often you do that ?
Or maybe you can apologise for calling the others with ugly names and insulting them ?

You said many things that are not related to the topic in which they accuse YOU , but you talked about many things (which some dont have any sense ) that makes this problem even bigger !
Aramazov, why don't you answer this people? You don't respect them? Maybe you don't respect nobody???
Aramazov don't apologized us and he is not ashamed for his ugly words and phrases!!! Maybe he is proud with his abusive phrases??? Aramazov are you proud with your favorite phrase - "dick for Levski"??? Actually Vasil Levski is hero in Bulgarian history  :(
Aramazov and his "lawyer" Vasnov tried to lie and manipulated all GKO community but they failed! This is not Bulgarian chat. Aramazov your brain is sick! And Aramazov shame on you!!!

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2013, 09:15:06 PM »
is almost all because Aramazov got the points for Bulgarian. I don't want to offend you but we have 15-20 teams in Poland like your 2nd or 3rd. You have medium strong league with one extra strong team.

I am aware of this  8)

vasnov

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2013, 10:30:53 PM »

You do not say what I replied and misleading players and admin! I accepted this or denied ? This is the sixth season. Then exactly collect players which put constantly MOTS against ARAMAZOV PLOVDIV. He was angry. My last game is with Aramazov. I finished second with 63 points. Third is Levski Mladost with 58 points. We finish 0 - 0. We played a game no matter the classification for Top Level !!! And to ask: Why keep silent three seasons the moderator to Bulgaria - Nickname : absolut (96050) Name : Chefo, if I accepted this ?

So in your opinion its better to keep quiet rather than reveal anything unfair? You are very hard to understand, hardly make any constructive argument ever. I think I've cleared all the "anger" nonsense you accused me of so far, I couldnt careless what he's won. What truly bothers me is how he's won it and how you keep trying to cover up for him while its god damn obvious already.

P.S. This thread has turned into chat-box so I wont bother replying unless truly constructive argument comes up which is unlikely to happen.

But you stay silent in order to take advantage and blackmail. When I refused to train yours player - http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5666931 with Limited Ability 7 , in the Nation Team U-21 started to insult -  http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_match_detail.php?match_id=10470                                                                                                              absolut : ????? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??????, ?????
absolut : ????????? ???? ?? ? ???????? ?? ??????? ????? ? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? 30 ???, ?? ?????
In English -  absolut: eeeee collected them no prospects only you shall not to put my player
absolut: Academic whether he made the angry Ms. Penka, so I do not place the player for 30 minutes, we will see
                           ?nly you remained dissatisfied! There was a topic who and why put myself in the game - http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14887.0! Three seasons you are silent and you post this when do not play your game! There are thousands of means to blackmail with information(For example : covering for a player with two teams get two votes) and question remains whether you do not do with other players? For me you are completely disreputable !
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:33:22 AM by vasnov »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2013, 12:43:13 AM »

P.S. This thread has turned into chat-box so I wont bother replying unless truly constructive argument comes up which is unlikely to happen.

Great advice...all this mud slinging is getting everyone dirty. CarlosT summed it up well:

This is pointless  :(

In addition,
It would be great if the GM can check this issue and the truth can be discovered, if there's a match fixing issue, all teams involved should be punished, if not, things should be clarified to clean all teams involved's reputation.

the sooner, the better!
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2013, 07:17:22 AM »
http://prikachi.com/images/92/6808092s.png  mach 0-5 with Arsenal playing with reserve 2 days playing the final.when I refuse to take players to the national Almus these absolut wrote in chat that when I qualified Bulgaria to the semi-finals (the biggest success) I had five assistant coach of the game  :) and they made ??my tactics  :) all will invent to spit
all the hassle started before 2-3 weeks in Bulgarian Chat these teams Almus  Absolyat  Jose  Attacked national coach youth-VASNOV Tell him it's very weak trainer and makes the wrong tactics of youth(although He ranks them in the World)  He also wrote that all national coaches ever men and young people are bastards-me And vasnov We are the chosen people
three of them-one moderator we spit   
is an example-
absolut : ????, ??? ?? ??????? ???? ???????? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????. ?? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????
hrisy : ?????? ???? ???????? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????????. ?????????? ?? ???????? ? ???????? ??????.
a day ago
[user_id=96050]
a day ago
[user_id=148870]
hrisy : ????????? ??????. ?????? ????? ?????? ????????????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??????? ? ?? ?? ??????, ? ?? ??????? ? ????? ? ?? ????? ?????. ?????? ? ????????? ?? ? ?? ???? ???.
TRANSLAT
absolut: Come on, if you say something korazha collect from the main team anyway. From savvy multatsi not want to hear
hrisy: Teams like Aramazov make a big level of our championship. Develop team and pull forward.
a day ago
hrisy: Bulgarian work. When someone managed competition is not trying to develop and catch up , and it lavished with pumas and pull it back . That is why our country is in this plight .
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 11:40:24 AM by aramazov1978 »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2013, 03:16:28 PM »

Most funny thing is that this account has NEVER participated in any national chat so far for almost 2 years since registration (look here) yet he suddenly joins the chat when things are getting rough for you!
Is it another totally random event I wonder? I think the "randomness" has gotten way too often!

As the topic progressed you were accused into even more rule breakings which you haven't tried to deny even once, so far it looks like this :
#1 Match arrangements with decent enough proof of others intentionally losing to benefit your behalf
#2 Offensive language towards others in the Bulgarian community
#3 Account sharing
#4 Possession of a second account to benefit yourself even further

I wonder how much more violations does a person have to commit to get any rightful consequences here?

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2013, 03:30:39 PM »
 all contrary Chefo -absolut rogue -multi :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) you're envious
cheers the three  http://prikachi.com/images/338/6804338e.jpg   
I will be champion again   again   again 
As much as your pain
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:49:49 PM by aramazov1978 »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2013, 03:52:12 PM »
all contrary absoliat rogue -multi :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) you're envious
As much as your pain

I haven't seen a forum rules topic, but posting other users' images without their permission is lack in common human decency at the least!
You should at least feel a little ashamed, I am speechless.

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2013, 04:02:25 PM »
all contrary absoliat rogue -multi :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) you're envious
As much as your pain

I haven't seen a forum rules topic, but posting other users' images without their permission is lack in common human decency at the least!
You should at least feel a little ashamed, I am speechless.
image shows how pathetic you are-motive ARAMAZOV be slandered-
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 04:04:38 PM by aramazov1978 »

chefo

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2013, 04:10:53 PM »
image shows how pathetic you are-motive

Your way of thinking might be suited for the pre-human evolution era but definitely not for 21th century.
As a matter of fact I have never seen any of those people, can you go any lower?  :(