Author Topic: skill count problem  (Read 17235 times)

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: skill count problem
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2013, 01:30:46 AM »
 ;) Just a vip player shared his information to his friends...that's all.
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2013, 01:38:24 AM »
I saw that message and i edited my previous message, i didn't wanted to double posting, pretty clever.

Something tells me admin won't be happy with this app  ::)
My team: (95928)

Mr. D

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2013, 01:45:23 AM »
Windy Autumn is a cheater.
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5949414
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5949405

I think that You are  seeking for revange on Windy Autumn, only !!
You think that you are smarter then others. Shame on You. Hope this game someday will have good staff who will rid out cheaters like You. Sadly link to extension are broken but I think someone will give it to us .

Ruta, why you want this extension? Ok, maybe you just want to study about the code, you will never use it to get the extra informations, right?You will never use it to help to set training, right? Every time you just need to refer to the manual when you forget the attributes related to a tactics, do NOT put the manual to another place, it would be a cheat.
DT. Chelsea

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2013, 01:48:37 AM »
With all respect, there are many managers that doesn't need an app to learn wich skills are going to improve raising a particular skill, Ruta is one of them.

But back to the point, there indeed do exist a programme to see decimals, I believe it's sort of illegal. It seems it's an application on Chrome Browser or sth. I don't use it, but I've seen many people using it and it seems to do this trick by analysing the page data. ???

Interesting! Is there an app to see decimals on Chrome? I want it. Tell me more :)

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2013, 01:53:09 AM »
I saw that message and i edited my previous message, i didn't wanted to double posting, pretty clever.

Something tells me admin won't be happy with this app  ::)

this tool just like an excel for the Game statistics,  Other country's VIP also shared it to their friends i think....
GKO still GKO , Let's enjoy it.  :)
?????????~
????????????????????

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2013, 02:12:46 AM »
How about the decimals? Is that data available in each page we load? I mean, does our web browser see our real player's skills, but it is ordered to show values without decimals?

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2013, 02:32:42 AM »
How about the decimals? Is that data available in each page we load? I mean, does our web browser see our real player's skills, but it is ordered to show values without decimals?

this decimals is not the real decimals.....all decimals are the same....
this wrong decimals is from the picture in Player profile(Attributes). 
?????????~
????????????????????

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2013, 02:34:53 AM »
Ok, thanks

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • The Korean Football Club
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2013, 02:38:30 AM »
Carlos and other Gko players, though  my English is poor , I would like to answer all the  inquiries from you .I wish I won't make you confusing .
1.to extensions sharing , they are owned by the writer who can choose sharing or not.actually ,the function of extension is similar with part of  premium account ,which  just  can see the la and pr of player those are in the most la player of game statistics ,not all the  players those need to upgrading  scout .
i made an excel sheet that included all the most la player and has not been updated for  a long time. if my friends need, such as Carlos, i can send to you.
2.as you know, Thailand and China have more player in  the Gko. there is not real united nation  community  but many small private groups.
the point that Carlos said  that manipulate transfer market is just used by few people who like market including all people in all the countries. it seems that many people  have masterred the technique ,so it is not  a secret, but i guess most players have not used  it including  me .we are busy with our jobs

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2013, 02:49:33 AM »
It's okay, i apreciate the offer, but i am not interested in that excel.
If the ability to see our player's skills with decimals was real, i might have found it interesting, just to calculate how much time might take to increase a stat, that's all. I don't need an app to know wich skills i should train to my players either, but thanks anyway.

I understand that you keep the programmer's name safe, i won't ask about it, but i have a clue about it  :)

I just want to be clear, when somebody doesn't know how things works, and this things are so tightly kept in secret, people is always prone to think they are not appropiate, i think you know what i mean.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 02:56:38 AM by CarlosT »

asjm

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2013, 03:01:19 AM »
It's okay, i apreciate the offer, but i am not interested in that excel.
If the ability to see our player's skills with decimals was real, i might have found it interesting, just to calculate how much time might take to increase a stat, that's all. I don't need an app to know wich skills i should train to my players either, but thanks anyway.

I understand that you keep the programmer's name safe, i won't ask about it, but i have a clue about it  :)

I just want to be clear, when somebody doesn't know how things works, and this things are so tightly kept in secret, people is always prone to think they are not appropiate, i think you know what i mean.
That's the most ironic part of the whole stroy: The decimals part is the LEAST precise part in all functions this extension could provide. You could download the extension and you will understand what I mean. Extra La/Pr infomation is the "gravy"......
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 03:38:17 AM by asjm »

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2013, 03:03:11 AM »
Carlos, it's pleasant to talk with you.  :)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2013, 03:15:14 AM »

Thanks, same with you  8)

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
  • I will love you, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2013, 03:16:51 AM »
Finally there's a Chinese manager who's not so agressive. ;D
If it's not a cheat, why would anyone, needless to say everyone, disagrees in revealing its presence? If everyone use vip in this manner,  what is the point of even having this vip thing at all?? :-\
Meeting you is the greatest thing that happened to me in my life.
Rosenburg BK!
Season 6: Joined and played 3 friendlies
Season 7: E-59 Runner-up
Season 8: D-16 Ruler (Currently)

Currently searching for players with age less than 27 and CA>=5

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2013, 03:27:37 AM »
Is the decimal part precise?lol!The formula is secreted by gko designer.i have never pay attention  to it . even the la part is not accurate because new high la youth born every day.

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2013, 03:35:28 AM »
If it's not a cheat, why would anyone, needless to say everyone, disagrees in revealing its presence? If everyone use vip in this manner,  what is the point of even having this vip thing at all?? :-\

VIP have so many other functions, not only Game Statistics.....you are not vip , you don't know the whole things...
?????????~
????????????????????

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2013, 03:57:44 AM »

VIP have so many other functions, not only Game Statistics.....you are not vip , you don't know the whole things...
I've seen all the features from Premium Features. XD
When the statistic is P2P it is ok. When it becomes public it's not.
Rosenburg BK!

princessq

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2013, 04:10:03 AM »
In conclusion. there is 3 parts of the extension's fucntion
1. LA/PA of top list.
the extension is no about hacking any illegal data from any player or admin's database. it only shared the part of a premiun user' data to others(details can be checked at eariler post).

Well, admin will not like it. and maybe somebody called it illegal\cheating or something. and of course it's unfair to the people who is non-vip and havn't got the extension. but things is like that. is it fair for a premiun account got those info but nothing for non-Vip?

Premiun account paid money, they take the advantage. Some premium account share the infomation and it's not forbidden by admin. it isn't broke any rules. i am curious that if it's just a excel, and will it be so many topic on it?

2. Tactic calculate
the extension is just a tool in this part. i.e. you can also use a excel to calculate it. that's not about cheat or something. somesone share the calculation method, then someone make it easy to operation. that's all.

3. Decimal value
it's totally a rubbish in the extension. as the decimals shown is not real value. the funny thing is this post is origined from decimals.
Team: Rossi
12    B-2   ?
11   C-8   #1          7   C-8   #4
10   C-8   #7          6   D-2   #1
  9   C-8   #6          5   D-2   #4
  8   C-8   #3          4   D-2   #6

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2013, 04:25:43 AM »
1. LA/PA of top list.
the extension is no about hacking any illegal data from any player or admin's database. it only shared the part of a premiun user' data to others(details can be checked at eariler post).

Well, admin will not like it. and maybe somebody called it illegal\cheating or something. and of course it's unfair to the people who is non-vip and havn't got the extension. but things is like that. is it fair for a premiun account got those info but nothing for non-Vip?

Premiun account paid money, they take the advantage. Some premium account share the infomation and it's not forbidden by admin. it isn't broke any rules. i am curious that if it's just a excel, and will it be so many topic on it?

2. Tactic calculate
the extension is just a tool in this part. i.e. you can also use a excel to calculate it. that's not about cheat or something. somesone share the calculation method, then someone make it easy to operation. that's all.

3. Decimal value
it's totally a rubbish in the extension. as the decimals shown is not real value. the funny thing is this post is origined from decimals.
The funny thing is that when I consider the extension as not very useful, and shared it absent-mindedly, people began accusing me of leaking out their so called secrets.
And now, they say that the thing isn't useful at all! Well, if that is true, why is it such a great manner that I cannot even tell others about it! :-\
Rosenburg BK!

princessq

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2013, 05:07:11 AM »
1. LA/PA of top list.

2. Tactic calculate

3. Decimal value
The funny thing is that when I consider the extension as not very useful, and shared it absent-mindedly, people began accusing me of leaking out their so called secrets.
And now, they say that the thing isn't useful at all! Well, if that is true, why is it such a great manner that I cannot even tell others about it! :-\

Well, I am the person saying that is useless. but i don't think i have accused you or kick you out.
The only thing i wanna say is they over-reacted.
Team: Rossi
12    B-2   ?
11   C-8   #1          7   C-8   #4
10   C-8   #7          6   D-2   #1
  9   C-8   #6          5   D-2   #4
  8   C-8   #3          4   D-2   #6

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2013, 05:16:30 AM »
the similar tool have been made in many regions and it is not mysterious. from an online game, we shall meet different persons. finally ,let's lol.

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 05:31:01 AM »
the similar tool have been made in many regions and it is not mysterious. from an online game, we shall meet different persons. finally ,let's lol.
Well,yeah! lol+1 :)
Rosenburg BK!

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 07:32:32 AM »
I think you guys exaggerated the functions of this program a little. For the LA PR part, it actually is not automatic, but manual. So basically you use your scout to get the LA, PR of young players and add it into the database. All that the program does is that it saves you the inconvenience of looking the player up in the database, it makes LA and PR pop up on the screen.  Unfortunately, since the great database hasn't been updated for a while, now there''re only those brand old players whose CA have already reached their LA on there ::) For the tactical effectiveness part, it is not as magic as you guys said either. Some VIP managers got scout reports of their players, then used regression softwares to determine which attributes have the most effects on level for tactics. However they never really made it into an app, they just posted the results they got online, and you have to drag those results into excel to get the level yourself. This takes a long time to do, and the fact that they found that Decisions has a negative effect on creating off-side...... Which convinced me and should convince you that this program isn't that effective and is not giving people that much of an advantage......
Home Town of Victoire

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 03:00:16 PM »
Regardless of its functionality, thanks Windy for sharing this with us. It's good to know what kinds of supplemental software users are developing to compliment (or potentially corrupt) the game.
 :)  8)

Never sacrifice passion for glory!