Author Topic: skill count problem  (Read 17214 times)

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
skill count problem
« on: July 05, 2013, 06:17:48 AM »
is there any ways to find out the Decimal point value of players skill points (exp   15.XX ?)

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
  • I will love you, always.
    • View Profile
Re: skill count problem
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 07:46:49 AM »
Yes. :) Just purchase a vip!
Edit: this is a joke, don't follow my instructions XD
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 10:44:37 AM by Windy Autumn »
Meeting you is the greatest thing that happened to me in my life.
Rosenburg BK!
Season 6: Joined and played 3 friendlies
Season 7: E-59 Runner-up
Season 8: D-16 Ruler (Currently)

Currently searching for players with age less than 27 and CA>=5

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 10:24:40 AM »
Can't see this with VIP, can you...? I can't.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 10:28:16 AM »
He don't know what he talking about,lol I can't see decimals and have premium.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 10:43:56 AM »
He don't know what he talking about,lol I can't see decimals and have premium.
Of course, joking :)= =Ruta, you're not really ;) a VIP because VIP stands for very important person and the obnoxious GM thinks that only himself is very important since he does not reply any of our problems.
But back to the point, there indeed do exist a programme to see decimals, I believe it's sort of illegal. It seems it's an application on Chrome Browser or sth. I don't use it, but I've seen many people using it and it seems to do this trick by analysing the page data. ???
Rosenburg BK!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »

But back to the point, there indeed do exist a programme to see decimals, I believe it's sort of illegal. It seems it's an application on Chrome Browser or sth. I don't use it, but I've seen many people using it and it seems to do this trick by analysing the page data. ???

Interesting! Is there an app to see decimals on Chrome? I want it. Tell me more :)
  season 18

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 11:05:26 AM »
I have this program actually. It used to work a few seasons ago but then admin made some changes to the way decimals are presented, so when I got it it was basically a pile of rubbish that shows some random numbers. Each line now reads the same decimal, some colors of numbers and even some numbers themselves changed, and for some particular players, there'd be an alert box which shows some weird numbers... :'(
Home Town of Victoire

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 11:43:54 AM »
I have this program actually. It used to work a few seasons ago but then admin made some changes to the way decimals are presented, so when I got it it was basically a pile of rubbish that shows some random numbers. Each line now reads the same decimal, some colors of numbers and even some numbers themselves changed, and for some particular players, there'd be an alert box which shows some weird numbers... :'(
You can try to update the extension yourself. I believe the GM's stupid technicians won't stand a chance against those who can really break the thing.

Interesting! Is there an app to see decimals on Chrome? I want it. Tell me more :)
That's ages ago, I do not believe the extension have been updated since the bug of random decimals as HSTE said. I tried it myself and it's broken. The author removed the feature.
However, the extension still have the ability to show the LA/PR of players that are on the list of high LA players in each country, even if you're not VIP.
Rosenburg BK!

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 12:58:58 PM »
What is the name of that extension?

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 01:57:45 PM »
where could i download that extension?  :-\

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 04:32:57 PM »
FYI?the cheaters who used this extension have kicked me out of their chat group in China. ;)
As a response, I felt that I have every right and responsability to provide all the gko players the chance to imitate their actions. It's one that I condone only because they were my friends, but as they never considered me as one, so do I! 8)
The extension will include:
1) the ability to see those players that went on every nation's highest ability player list.
2) the possible future ability to read player decimals
3) a full analysis on every player's ability according to each tactic.

They think this is not cheating. Well, here's my reasons, in defense:
1) the first is absolute cheating, a way to make non-vip players acquire the more-than-vip data.
2) the decimal feature has been fixed, but it had been used and abused to control the player's training programmes at half or even a quarter of a point, which is not allowed, undoubtedly by the GM

This is, needless to say, bad for everyone who cannot use it and wanted to use it. Although I detest this thing, I detest more the pompous fools who think they're the king of the world. So, I will give you a download link for everyone's use ASAP.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 04:40:28 PM by Windy Autumn »
Rosenburg BK!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 05:41:04 PM »
Windy Autumn is a cheater.
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5949414
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5949405

I think that You are  seeking for revange on Windy Autumn, only !!
You think that you are smarter then others. Shame on You. Hope this game someday will have good staff who will rid out cheaters like You. Sadly link to extension are broken but I think someone will give it to us .
  season 18

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 05:49:20 PM »

You think that you are smarter then others. Shame on You. Hope this game someday will have good staff who will rid out cheaters like You. Sadly link to extension are broken but I think someone will give it to us .
Thx, Ruta.
Thosr who don't even look at IPs while calling others cheaters...
Rosenburg BK!

Windy Autumn

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 06:10:14 PM »
As for the link, I'm sorry to say that I need to protect the author's intellectual right.
If you want it, leave your email and I'll send it to you.
Rosenburg BK!

princessq

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 06:33:16 PM »
Well, It seems i missed the funny part.

FYI?the cheaters who used this extension have kicked me out of their chat group in China. ;)
As a response, I felt that I have every right and responsability to provide all the gko players the chance to imitate their actions. It's one that I condone only because they were my friends, but as they never considered me as one, so do I! 8)
The extension will include:
1) the ability to see those players that went on every nation's highest ability player list.
2) the possible future ability to read player decimals
3) a full analysis on every player's ability according to each tactic.

They think this is not cheating. Well, here's my reasons, in defense:
1) the first is absolute cheating, a way to make non-vip players acquire the more-than-vip data.
2) the decimal feature has been fixed, but it had been used and abused to control the player's training programmes at half or even a quarter of a point, which is not allowed, undoubtedly by the GM

This is, needless to say, bad for everyone who cannot use it and wanted to use it. Although I detest this thing, I detest more the pompous fools who think they're the king of the world. So, I will give you a download link for everyone's use ASAP.
Team: Rossi
12    B-2   ?
11   C-8   #1          7   C-8   #4
10   C-8   #7          6   D-2   #1
  9   C-8   #6          5   D-2   #4
  8   C-8   #3          4   D-2   #6

??

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 06:36:12 PM »

You can find one of the club bought his player has been banned.Please check it.Admin delete the transfer info from them.These two club are his friends'account.Maybe someone deleted my answer.Can he  ensure Windy Autumn is not a cheater?If he can't,he should say sorry to me.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 06:38:16 PM by ?? »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 06:39:04 PM »
Let me see....

I am sick to see multiaccount chinese managers, farming in unpopulated countries they token-based squads.
Transfer market became ruined because chinese community learned how to manipulate transfer market using multi account and last time bidding.
Some chinese managers are playing multiple friendlies as much as they want.
Some chinese managers used NT to sell their players as "U21 NT Player"  when Nt fixture ended, trying to fake people about those players's NT status
Some chinese managers are using this app long time ago, taking many advantage against others, and now it makes public because a vendetta...

Now, let me ask all of you, what else do you have to take advantage of us? Do you have any idea about what fair play means?
My team: (95928)

??

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2013, 07:19:22 PM »
Let me see....

I am sick to see multiaccount chinese managers, farming in unpopulated countries they token-based squads.
Transfer market became ruined because chinese community learned how to manipulate transfer market using multi account and last time bidding.
Some chinese managers are playing multiple friendlies as much as they want.
Some chinese managers used NT to sell their players as "U21 NT Player"  when Nt fixture ended, trying to fake people about those players's NT status
Some chinese managers are using this app long time ago, taking many advantage against others, and now it makes public because a vendetta...

Now, let me ask all of you, what else do you have to take advantage of us? Do you have any idea about what fair play means?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2013, 07:45:04 PM »
stop blaming admin and gamemaster for their behavior you are not 2 years old childs, i am pretty sure you know the difference between something right and something wrong, you decide wich actions you take, and you know they are not fair, so cut with that "it's admin's fault" garbage ok? In tech terms, China is far advanced than many of our countries, do you think it's a coincidence that people play multiple friendlies because a crappy connection? I don't eat glass, and i am tired of that shit.

Avout NT, read carefully, i said used, nobody is blaming you ok? I am only saying that, i am tired to see unfair behavior from your countryman.

About multiaccount: i didn't said that they were cheating, i said that it wasn't fair... the "legal" concept is pretty crappy here, fair is not even close to the legal stuff.
I can accept playing under admin's laws, that doesn't mean i can't have my own opinion and i can't critizice them.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 08:08:45 PM »
two club are his friends'account.Maybe someone deleted my answer.Can he  ensure Windy Autumn is not a cheater?If he can't,he should say sorry to me.
I won't say sorry cause you came here and made an offence on Windy Autumn. This was as I said revange only, cuase he tell us about China menagers. What they did/ do/ will do Carlos made great explanation  ! You as Nt menager should say sorry for your countryman who did/ do bad things. But you didn't . You choose violent behaviur on windy Autumn. And I remember to you that talking about personnal chaeting is strictly forbbiden in this forum.
I learned of great people of China in the past who where honest and honourable but it looks like those times  and people are gone.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:12:45 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • The Korean Football Club
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 11:32:15 PM »
CarlosT and ??, I think you are my friends. Let's talk about this.
Firstly, there isn't absolute fairness in the world. Please see what have been done by those super nation including US.
I have quited Chinese chat group for a long time because I felt noisy there and I am not active player in China.
To be honest and fair, 1.  I think that the extension is ok. It seems like that a non-VIP user can read more information from his VIP friend. In another country, it must be a normal case that friends share information each other.
2. China is the No.1 population country. There are many kinds of persons in China. Few persons cheated, but most persons didn't cheated. Few persons can't represent Chinese.

Just a game, let's relax.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 12:15:05 AM »
CarlosT and ??, I think you are my friends. Let's talk about this.

Truman, i respect you, i have no problem to talk about this or any issue.

Firstly, there isn't absolute fairness in the world. Please see what have been done by those super nation including US.

Yeah, that's right... i'm only one of those morons who wants the things as better as possible.
But let's make it fun, many people need one of these:

1.  I think that the extension is ok. It seems like that a non-VIP user can read more information from his VIP friend. In another country, it must be a normal case that friends share information each other.

If the app i soo great and it's ok, why haven't you all shared it with the world?
Let me guess: global domination muahahahaha  :P

2. China is the No.1 population country. There are many kinds of persons in China. Few persons cheated, but most persons didn't cheated. Few persons can't represent Chinese.

Agreed, and that's why i never said that every single chinese cheat. At most, i said that "chinese community learned how to manipulate transfer market using multi account and last time bidding" i never said that every single chines user cheated.

To be clear:

I am not against something that "helps" a manager to do THEIR CLUB'S JOB, getting some tips to train your own players is ok (in fact, in other games, there are official apps with similar results), i wouldn't mind to see my player's decimal values, but:

Getting other player's stats isn't legal (and the moral/legal stuff comes to life again), even if they are only LA/PR levels, that's a hacking tool, you are getting hidden code with it.
When i wasn't premium, i had to upgrade my scout, do you want other player's stats? Upgrade your scout, that's why scouts are meant to.

Just a game, let's relax.

Yes, just turn our back and let the things happen, right?

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 01:05:04 AM »
 ;) 
In fact, there are no hacking tools and no hidden code .....
It's just the Game Statistics for VIP....
You could see the player's LA/PR who are in the Game Statistics(the most la player) only....
It's not very complex and i think someone do the same thing in Thailand and other country...
It's just a small tool for convenient... :-X

?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2013, 01:16:00 AM »
;) 

Are these Game Statics available to any non-premium user and without this app?
As far as i know, they are hidden, and you can't get is using copy/paste from a premium's URL, in other words you are getting something you should't. That said, aren't you hacking the game's database to get hidden data with it?

Let me explain:

If your plugin can see that your player's page shows that Acceleration/Positioning/Tacking=15 and Exp=1

Any program can surely estimate that UZM level should be 55, more or less, you can do it using excel too! That's not the problem.

But global LA/PR levels are not at sight, there's no calculation there, it's impossible that this app can get those data without unauthorized hacking in game's database... or is it getting some data from a premium account's results?

EDIT: I just saw your message. I understand it now, you're not hacking the game's database, you're sharing your premium data with those users who doesn't get it. Pretty clever  :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 01:32:04 AM by CarlosT »

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2013, 01:26:11 AM »
;) 

Are these Game Statics available to any non-premium user and without this app?
As far as i know, they are hidden, and you can't get is using copy/paste from a premium's URL, in other words you are getting something you should't. That said, aren't you hacking the game's database to get hidden data with it?

you are wrong.
e.g.
I'm a vip .
Then, i copy the Game Statics to excel or access .
and the tool read my excel or access for others who use this tool.
Just like this. :P
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????