Author Topic: Questions & Answers  (Read 114125 times)

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Questions & Answers
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2013, 08:56:33 AM »
What is the way in which the system selects players for bot NT? I thought it was by EV but maybe it's not  :-\ I have a player with higher value than current members but he don't play in NT teams.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2013, 09:02:25 AM »
What is the way in which the system selects players for bot NT? I thought it was by EV but maybe it's not  :-\ I have a player with higher value than current members but he don't play in NT teams.

Maybe higher LA!!!!.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2013, 09:11:20 AM »

Maybe higher LA!!!!.

It's not the LA...i have a CA 8/8/4 http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5681673 at Bahrain NT but he don't play because play an CA 4 or 5 http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6736412 ... what's funny it's that my DC played last season each match but this season doesn't play even he has more good morale,energy and also one star + experience...i think players are selected randomly or i just i didn't find any valid explanation....maybe others can find it :D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 09:13:32 AM by florinsteaua »
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2013, 10:02:43 AM »
It is looks  strange and suspicious how bot select players for NT games. IMHO it is not about LA and CA.  I suppose it is about  level of player. As we can see on transfer market there was/ is many  old high experienced players with very high level, even 61-63 and their CA is only 5-6. As we all know even CA =8 young player with very low exp rarely reach so high level.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2013, 10:39:28 AM »
It is looks  strange and suspicious how bot select players for NT games. IMHO it is not about LA and CA.  I suppose it is about  level of player. As we can see on transfer market there was/ is many  old high experienced players with very high level, even 61-63 and their CA is only 5-6. As we all know even CA =8 young player with very low exp rarely reach so high level.

For U21 is because of LA, for NT is about level. Old players with high experience have more level (I got one of level 65-68 that is CA6) than players with high value unexperienced.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2013, 10:43:01 AM »

For U21 is because of LA, for NT is about level. Old players with high experience have more level (I got one of level 65-68 that is CA6) than players with high value unexperienced.
I still standing that LA doesn't matter even for U21 when bot selects players
  season 18

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2013, 03:24:17 PM »
 ;) I think the bot knows things that we as managers don't. I have been looking into this myself trying to determine why so many LA4 players find themselves in under 21 national teams. I am beginning to think that the Bot can see something about LA that we can not. I have heard that LA of one player is not the same of the LA of another. Perhaps the bot is able to assess the players levels with some factors that we have not been given to calculate. If this is the case, the Bot will know who the best players are even if they are not the highest LA players of the country.

I am thinking this because I have trained a few players that have been selected by the Bot for national teams. These players in general seem to train to higher values on lower LA than other players with higher LA.  This could be a coincidience since testing such theories is costly as you need to acquire young players who have been selected by national teams from owners who may value the skills of the player and are unwilling to part with such talent.

If my theory is true, it will add an interesting piece to the puzzle of finding good players. It will cause everyone to asses the value of LA more seriously as well as the value of good skills.
Hibury FC

csumar

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2013, 05:31:31 PM »
thanks for post

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2013, 07:54:37 PM »
does the results of friendlies, effect the club ranking? cause in friendlies i play with the young players and always lossing 6-0, 7-0 etc.

i don't wnat that these results effect my ranking.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2013, 08:14:38 PM »
Yes, friendly games affacted ranking. Less than league or cup games but still. You have to remember that you don't earn ranking points , not loss
  season 18

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2013, 08:51:18 PM »
so if you losse friendlies you dont earn extra points, it is like you did not played the firendlies at all.
you dont loose points. if i understood well.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2013, 09:19:02 PM »
Yes, but you have to remember that rnking points limit are 10000 now . When you are closer to 10000 rating grows slower
  season 18

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2013, 01:07:14 PM »
Please can you tell me the main skills for a good midfielder, apart from PASSING , which other skills are the best to improve for a great midfielder

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2013, 01:46:32 PM »
In my opinion, the midfield position is a versatile position. It's hard to say that some skills are more important than other skills. There are unimportant skills but beyond that, it comes down to personal preference. Depending on the LA of a midfielder, you will need to be specific about how you train him. Focus his abilities towards your attacking and defending preference as most midfielders will be involved in the attacking and defending of the team. I prefer midfielders with high mental skills but the main focus should always be how that midfielder, or any player, will impact the performance of the team.
 ;) My suggestion would be to look carefully at the manual in the section where it talks about team skills. Train your midfielder so that his team skills in your decided area are high. Depending on your team strategy, certain skills will become obviously more important than others. These are the skills you will want to improve for your midfielder.
 :) Use this same philosophy when buying midfielders who have already reached their potential. Select players who have the skills that improve that attacking and defending preferences of your team.
Hibury FC

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »
YES I ALREADY KNOW THIS KNOWEDLGE

I play with ZONE, PRESS MORE , STICK TO POSITION

Now a midfielder is part in every one of these 3.

Zone: Acceleration, Positioning, Tackling
Press More: (Pace + Acceleration)/2, Stamina, Tackling
Stick to position: (Strength + Balance)/2, Creativity, Technique, Passing

Now i have a youngster who is already 20 passing from training, now my question is simple, which skill is next for improvement, for a MIDFIELDER CENTRAL. i must select one of the above but which is the best?

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2013, 03:43:32 PM »
 ;) Personally, I don't like to train past 15 unless the player has a very large LA. I think training these skills evenly will produce a much better midfielder. That said, since you seem to be focusing on passing, I would say learn creativity.
Hibury FC

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2013, 06:03:19 PM »
this midfielder has 8 limited ability,i am opting for Stamina. since he has already a good level 12.

but still i wonder what is the right decision

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2013, 06:44:25 PM »
What about acceleration? You use it in marking and pressing  :-\

Still, stamina is a good choice, just don't overtrain your player's skills... increasing passing up to 20 was a bad move IMO.
My team: (95928)

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2013, 07:42:34 PM »
why it was wrong? to let the player reach his maximum to 20.? explain it tome please.

i was thinking also about acceleration.  but his acceleration is only 7, and his stamina is 12.

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2013, 08:13:51 PM »
There is a training penalty after 15. You don't get the same training when training a stat that is above 15 as you do with a stat that is below 15.
Hibury FC

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2013, 08:52:22 PM »
ok you right i knew about the penalty, but good players , i wonder are those who have great numbers the nearest to 20. 

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2013, 08:56:59 PM »
why it was wrong? to let the player reach his maximum to 20.? explain it tome please.

- Is the rate of training unvarying (such as when the skill level is 10 and when the skill level is 16) ?

No, the speed of training (from daily training or matches) depends on the current skill level.

- skill level < 15 => Normal rate
- skill level (15-17.99) => 1.5  times slower
- skill level > 18 => 2 times slower

For goalkeeper,
- skill level < 13 => Normal rate
- skill level (13-16.99) => 1.5 times slower
- skill level > 17 => 3 times slower

** In sum, training is slower as the skill level is closer to 20.

In other words, when passing reached 15, you spent 8.5 "normal" skill points to increase passing, just 5 points. Maybe up to 17 would be fine, going to higher levels is not reccomended usually.

And i can tell you: even Argentina 2x World Cup champions doesn't have players with skills maxed. There's only one with a single skill in 20, and he weren't actually raised by U21 manager.
Consider 17 (or 18 at most) a high enough value to your players.

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2013, 01:03:56 PM »
Hello, everyone ... :D
I would like to ask the admins to introduce another level in Serbia ... Level E ...
It meant a lot to us, especially since it would increase the number of teams in the Cup and thus get a lot more money from the game in the cup ...
I noticed that as a nation (Serbia) much progress, and I would ask the relevant (admins) to review my case ...
Thank you in advance!
Cheers! :D

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2013, 02:56:08 PM »
When we play a match and set tactic to hard,players can get injured faster.when we train players and set training to hard they also can get injured faster depend of Prone to injury level.How about this skill on the match ? Does Prone to injury level affect our players on match too? or during a match only a tackling level do that ?
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2013, 04:13:41 PM »
When we play a match and set tactic to hard,players can get injured faster.when we train players and set training to hard they also can get injured faster depend of Prone to injury level.How about this skill on the match ? Does Prone to injury level affect our players on match too? or during a match only a tackling level do that ?

Actually, there are 2 injury prone stats: you can see your player's ability to resist injuries in training but you can't see your player's ability to resist injuries in matches, that's a hidden stat.