Author Topic: INJURY BEFORE PLAY  (Read 5793 times)

Ologga

INJURY BEFORE PLAY
« on: December 21, 2012, 03:02:38 PM »
Dear Admin, this morning one of my players, Oliver Schmidt (5292886) appeared as injured BEFORE NT matches were played today 14:00:00.

He had played his last match on monday without incidents or injuries. He hasn't been injured in daily training, no reports of that happens or news. The only possibility was (being very imaginative) to expect an injury in today's NT match, and of course, he has been injured in 44th minute.

Obviously this is an evident bug and I wish you can solve it.

PD: this is not complain, it's report a bug, for clarify concepts.

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: INJURY BEFORE PLAY
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 03:06:24 PM »
 >:(?the same bug happened in Chinese u21 team....
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 03:37:24 PM »
I don't want to say it's bug. We don't watch live games. They are already played. We are just watching replay. So,I think that it isn't really problem. :)
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Ologga

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:49:38 PM »
I don't want to say it's bug. We don't watch live games. They are already played. We are just watching replay. So,I think that it isn't really problem. :)

IMHO of course it's a problem because if I check that a player will be injured during the match I will change it in the match tactics or I can intuit the events that will happen in the match or, ... It can't happen that.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 04:11:00 PM »
It looks that this player was injured from training. In my nation, league and cup/friendly matches happen at 03:00 so the timeout when tactical and player changes may no longer be made is at 00:30, meaning we have literally no time to check for this and adjust for it!

At least NT managers have the possibility to check their players for last-minute injuries, since NT matches happen hours later than 00:30 when training injuries are encountered....
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ologga

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 04:17:22 PM »
It looks that this player was injured from training. In my nation, league and cup/friendly matches happen at 03:00 so the timeout when tactical and player changes may no longer be made is at 00:30, meaning we have literally no time to check for this and adjust for it!

At least NT managers have the possibility to check their players for last-minute injuries, since NT matches happen hours later than 00:30 when training injuries are encountered....

Bryan, this player has been injured in 44th minute in today's german nt match, this player has not been injured in training report. I know very well what I am saying, I play gko since the begining of the game, I know it perfectly, each aspect of the game.

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »
Dear Admin, this morning one of my players, Oliver Schmidt (5292886) appeared as injured BEFORE NT matches were played today 14:00:00.

He had played his last match on monday without incidents or injuries. He hasn't been injured in daily training, no reports of that happens or news. The only possibility was (being very imaginative) to expect an injury in today's NT match, and of course, he has been injured in 44th minute.

Obviously this is an evident bug and I wish you can solve it.

PD: this is not complain, it's report a bug, for clarify concepts.
this happened to my player     http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=5646617     he's been injured for 30 days.   when i woke up I saw him injured without playing , and he hasn't been injured in daily training , but after playing match in same day he had been injured  http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=4355392   , i want to report before , but i didn't do it for some reason ( i won't tell it )  :(
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:57:04 PM by Diartt »
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 10:43:00 PM »
Haven't you noticed that injured has increased greatly? In Argentinian Top level we have 2 injured players each round... our teams doesn't use hard tackling mostly, but injuries are still there:

Round 1:
Rodrigo Maurell

Round 2:
Basilio Alcaraz and Desiderio Bellincioni
Vlad Bogomolov

Round 3:
Gustav Chramosta

Round 4:
Gervasio Fonseca

Round 5:
Orfeo Loyola*

Round 6:
Moises Gallo
Luis Quintana

Round 7:

Tercero Castellano
Feliciano Aiza*

As you can see, in argentinian top level we had 15 injured players in 7 rounds.
Also, notice that there is NOT a single player injured twice, so we had no "injury prone" issues.
Argentinian teams doesn't use hard tackling motsly, we try to care eachother's players, we played some matches using easy tackling in both sides (matches highlighted with *) but injuries are still there!

When season 6 round 7 ended, we had 5 injured players (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th). In other words, season 7's injuries has been triplefied!

How are things going elsewere?
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 11:11:21 PM »
Bryan, this player has been injured in 44th minute in today's german nt match, this player has not been injured in training report. I know very well what I am saying, I play gko since the begining of the game, I know it perfectly, each aspect of the game.

Oh I wasn't insinuating you didn't understand the game, I thought that was what you meant when you said he was injured before the match.
 ;D
How long before the mach did the injury show up?
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 09:56:10 AM »

IMHO of course it's a problem because if I check that a player will be injured during the match I will change it in the match tactics or I can intuit the events that will happen in the match or, ... It can't happen that.
You cant change anything because you see it when Match is processing and you haven't commands for NT tactic. I really don't see problem only that you could be unsatisfied because "it is not real". But it doesn't affect the game,because it's only happening in NT matches. In team matches you have signature [PLD] or something like that ,when match is processing so you can't see,and predict what will happen. :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:58:09 AM by Littmann »
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 11:16:50 AM »
As Littmann pointed, you only had.access to data that should've been displayed before, and that's because you are NT manager.

Something similar happens in club level, when you check your player's development: As soon as you receive attendance income or the massage saying that the match starts in less than 2 hours, match has been fully simulated. You will notice that each player's improvement has been added! Sometimes you can predict how a match will be: sometimes you set a substitution depending match result... if you notice that the player improved something, you have a clue about that match's result :)

Ologga

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »
for me it's a bug, nothing should be known before match begining, despite the match is of course already simulated but if some events like players improvements or injuries are shown that means that something works wrong and it's evidently bad for the game.

pd: Kr, I think that despite of have prone hard, prone easy, ... the possibility of suffer an injury is tied to the luck, no matter if you play with soft tacklings, as many other things in gko.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 01:31:17 PM »
According with this, there is another thing`that Premium account could know before it happens, this is our team improve after a macth, I mean, after play a match you can see your team report, and how much it grows. This should be move too!!!!.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 01:35:46 PM »
According with this, there is another thing`that Premium account could know before it happens, this is our team improve after a macth, I mean, after play a match you can see your team report, and how much it grows. This should be move too!!!!.

Any user can check his player's improvement before match start, that's not a premium thing.... you just need to pay attention to your player's skills ^^

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 01:57:43 PM »

Any user can check his player's improvement before match start, that's not a premium thing.... you just need to pay attention to your player's skills ^^

No Carlos, I mean in stadistics, in team report, you can see after macthj that rise total team number, because of trainnig
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2023, 05:01:38 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2023, 02:30:33 PM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2024, 06:25:27 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????