Author Topic: [BUG]Skill improvement from training - PR adjustment and training bonus?  (Read 9111 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
I was trying to figure out the affect of "good" training form on skill advancement when I think I found a bug that is negatively affecting youth training outcomes:

According to Game Manual:
The progress rate of the player + (progress rate of the player x (The level of the training facility/6)) + (progress rate of the player x (The skill of the coach/20))

- Players under the age of 18 have the following bonus
=> (50+ Working with Youngsters)%
e.g. If a coach with working with Youngster skill of 10 trains a player of age 16, that player will get a bonus of 60%

- Players under the age of 22 have the following bonus
=> (20+ Working with Youngsters)%

AND

Training Ground and Fitness Center have effect on Progress Rate as follows.

level 1 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player / 6)
level 2 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player / 3)
level 3 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player / 2)
level 4 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player x 2 / 3)
level 5 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player x 5 / 6)
level 6 -->bonus of (progress rate of the player)

AND

You can set 4 levels of training workload for each player as follows. .
Light : The chosen player won't get injured but the chance of getting bad and good training result are 50% and 0% respectively.
Medium : There is a small chance that the chosen player will get injured (depending on his prone of injury status). The chance of getting bad and good training result are  5% and 3% respectively.
Heavy : It is quite risky that the chosen player will get injured (depending on his prone of injury status). The chance of getting bad and good training result are 0% and 12% respectively. He also get and additional bonus of 3%.
Very Heavy : It is risky that the chosen player will get injured (depending on his prone of injury status). The chance of getting bad and good training result are  0% and 30% respectively. He also get and additional training bonus of 10%.

Unfortunately, the skill improvements I see from training do not reflect the results from these equations!

Here are a few examples. To premise, I have a level 4 (good quality) training ground and fitness center, LA<CA and CA <5 for each of these players:

Example 1: Player under 18

This player is age 17, PR4, his coach is rated 8 for skill training and 10 for working with youth (WWY). Acceleration skill was only 8
With a level 4 training ground his adjusted PR is:

4 + 4x2/3 = 6.67

Thus, according to game manual, his (base) training outcome should be

(6.67 + [6.67 x 4/6] + [6.67 x 8/20])/100 = 0.138

factoring in youth (under 18) bonus of 50% (under 18) + 10% (Coach WWY) = 60%, the training outcome should be:

0.138 x 1.60 = 0.221 = 0.22

and his good training form should increase this even further!

I was able to estimate the effect of good training form since i have another player under 18 (age 15) with the same LA, PR, skill level, training program, and coach but who got okay training form:

this player should also be getting a skill improvement of 0.22 with okay form (same calculation as above)...
The reported difference suggests that the bonus from good training form for a player whose CA<LA is in the 20%-37% range. Since heavy and very heavy training provides an additional bonus of 3% and 10%, respectively, it is safe to say that good form (by itself) provides a 30% bonus, which turns into 33% with heavy training and 40% with very heavy training, respectively.

Thus, the first player (G Dickman) with good training form should have gotten a skill improvement result of 0.28

0.221 x 1.28 = 0.283 = 0.28

while the second player (D Roderick) should have gotten a skill improvement result of 0.24

0.221 x 1.10 = 0.243 = 0.24

Thus the training result of these players is ~35-37% lower than they should be according to game manual calculations
 :o

Example 2: Player age 18-21

This player is age 19, CA2, LA>2, PR4, coach rated 20 for skill training and rated 14 for WWY. Pace = 6.
With a level 4 training ground his adjusted PR is the same as for the previous example (6.67)
According to the formula in the game manual his (base) training outcome should be:

(6.67+ [6.67 x 4/6] + [6.67 x 20/20])/100 = 0.178 = 0.18

with a bonus of 20% (age 18-21) + 14% (coach WWY) = 34%, the training outcome should be:

0.178 x 1.34 = 0.244

factoring in the 3% bonus from hard training makes this:

0.244 x 1.03 = 0.251 = 0.25

This skill improvement from training is ~44% lower than it should be according to game manual...
 >:(

It is hard to tell exactly where the bug is, but after working with the numbers and using data from the next day where all players had the same training intensity and form [okay]) it seems two things are being omitted: (1) adjustments to PR from training facility quality, and (2) the additional 3% or 10% bonuses from hard and very hard training (respectively).

Player                Base skill improvement omitting PR adjustment                plus training bonus              result  should be
G Dickman                4 + 4x4/6 + 4x8/20 = 0.0827                     0.0827 x (1+0.50+0.10) = 0.131 = 0.13     0.23
D Roderick                4 + 4x4/6 + 4x8/20 = 0.0827                     0.0827 x (1+0.50+0.10) = 0.131 = 0.13     0.23
L Lowe                     4 + 4x4/6 + 4x20/20 = 0.1067                   0.1067 x (1+0.20+0.14) = 0.142 = 0.14     0.25

I hope this helps developers find and fix this bug ASAP!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:36:07 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ologga

Re: [BUG]Skill improvement from training
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 09:12:06 PM »
I appreciate your effort explaining the bug, for me it is enough to check my team's training every night with the best features for improve players for know that something works wrong.

Do you thing that GMs will know understanding this?. I'm really pessimistic with that.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: [BUG]Skill improvement from training
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 11:51:35 PM »
I appreciate your effort explaining the bug, for me it is enough to check my team's training every night with the best features for improve players for know that something works wrong.

Do you thing that GMs will know understanding this?. I'm really pessimistic with that.

I would hope so...they programmed it after all...
 :P

It's not hard to understand...adjustments to PR from training facility quality seem to be omitted, and the additional 3% or 10% bonuses from hard and very hard training (respectively) are not factored in.

The bottom line is that training results are significantly lower than they should be, especially for teams with higher quality training grounds
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:38:44 PM by Brian Clough »

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG]Skill improvement from training - youth bonus not factored in
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 07:04:25 AM »
Brian vs Admin 1:0

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG]Skill improvement from training - PR adjustment and training bonus?
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 07:20:56 AM »
Please, admin, can you respond to this issue? I'd like to at least know that you are working to fix it!

Because this bug omits PR adjustment from facility quality, it disproportionately affects those with high quality training facilities, making these investments less attractive. Clubs with good or better quality training facilities are getting training improvements nearly half what they should be!!!
 >:(
A PR4 player being trained with good quality training facilities is missing out on 0.85-1.00 skill points per week that this bug exists! This amounts to over 15-18 skill points per season!
 ???

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 10:18:42 AM »
THEY JUST DON'T CARE !!! THIS TOPIC WAS POSTED 10 DAYS AGO, AND STIL NO ANSWER !!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:20:13 AM by [email protected] »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 04:48:36 PM »
Stupid question, I know, but I gotta ask it.
How many players does the coach train?

Im sure you have max 5. But I have had a suspision about this very thing myself, but I am currently running a 6 player regime so I cant foolproofly test my results.

Im very interested to know if this turns out to be a bug.

All of my coaches are at proficiency (5 or less)
 ;)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 09:03:58 PM »
My players are training like in formula
 example:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6180284 PR=7, training regime: speed,
 coach http://www.gokickoff.com/team_coach_detail.php?coach_id=709017 Fittnes= 14, Working with Youngsters=12
Fittnes center : Very good =5
From rules:
The progress rate of the player + (progress rate of the player x (The level of the training facility/6)) + (progress rate of the player x (The skill of the coach/20))
Tr=7+(7*5/6)+(7*14/20)=7+5,8+4,9=17,7
Youth bonus :
(50+ Working with Youngsters)%
=62%

Total training T=TR+TR*Youth bonus=17,7+11=28,7
example 2
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=6180284 PR 4, same training regime and coach
total training T=16,4
 Picture with daily training
http://imm.io/Qktc a little differences, but it came from approxmiations,IMHO

Addition; trained skils are below 15.When skill is higher training rate drop!

and answer: You can't adjust PR in formula. It is constant!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 09:14:46 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 10:01:45 PM »
Ruta is absolutely right ;)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 10:33:56 PM »
Ruta, I also calculated those figures at the bottom of my original post in order to isolate what wasn't being included...

...and answer: You can't adjust PR in formula. It is constant!

According to section 10 (Facilities) in Game Manual, PR is not constant:
Training Ground and Fitness Center have effect on Progress Rate [PR] as follows.

level 1 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player / 6)
level 2 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player / 3)
level 3 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player / 2)
level 4 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player x 2 / 3)
level 5 --> bonus of (progress rate of the player x 5 / 6)
level 6 -->bonus of (progress rate of the player)

Also, Ruta, your players are on Medium training. There is supposed to be an additional 3% or 10% bonus from hard and very hard training, respectively (see training page), which is not being added as far as I can tell.

The complete formula (assuming coach workload is proficiency) in mathematical notation is thus:

EDIT: The one you are using (and, apparently the game also) looks more like this:

which omits both the PR modification as stipulated in the game manual and training workload bonus as stipulated on the training page.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:58:37 PM by Brian Clough »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 11:35:07 PM »
Also, Ruta, your players are on Medium training. There is supposed to be an additional 3% or 10% bonus from hard and very hard training, respectively (see training page), which is not being added as far as I can tell.
  As you said this is only addition, my players are training with medium training. This isn't main problem in discusion .

IMHO formula is like that

PR is constant. And I tell you that is logic. In this formula we have one part generally from PR , one about facilities and one about coach. All this parts are depends on age of the player ( age bonus), also.

And finally we have last factor - level of training. 3% from hard trainig is very hard to catch, so I can't discuss about it. IMHO here you are right. This bonus seems to be not implemented,yet :(
I agree that rules at section 10 are confusing. IMHO there is mistake. Rules aren't up to date, either
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:41:19 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 12:38:14 AM »
IMHO formula is like that
*to avoid confusion, the formula in my quote above (and my post) is corrected; I had forgotten to add the "working with youth" score in the formula when I first posted it and make the PR calculation in the hundreths, which I corrected. Aside from that, this formula is the same, I just factored out the P from the first part of the equation.

...PR is constant. And I tell you that is logic. In this formula we have one part generally from PR , one about facilities and one about coach. All this parts are depends on age of the player ( age bonus), also.
I agree that rules at section 10 are confusing. IMHO there is mistake. Rules aren't up to date, either
That is just it, either there is a mistake in the Game Manual OR there is a bug in the training formula in game engine.

However, if we look at the difference between these formulas it is fairly easy to see that they are comprised of two fundamental terms whether using the constant P or variable P(f). The first,

is a base skill improvement function based on player PR, training facility level, coach skill and training form.
The second,

is a modifier based on an age bonus/penalty, coach working with youth skill (for youths), and workload bonus. Since this term does not involve player PR, it can be dropped, and we can examine differences between the constant and variable PR terms to answer the fundamental question: What is the difference?

One way to answer this question is to use some algebra to find the difference between using either variable or constant PR. Doing this, we find that the variable PR term is

greater than that using a constant PR. Here we have three terms: training facility, PR, and an interaction between PR and coach skill. While this difference is fairly small, it is significant. For example, the impact of a training facility improvement from level 4 (good) to 5 (very good) amounts to a base skill improvement of

plus bonuses from training form, player age, coach working with youth ability, and training workload. Most importantly, the effect of training facility quality is roughly 3X that of coach skill and player PR combined.

In this example, the base effect of the training ground upgrade is 0.0167 daily skill points (0.117 weekly skill points) which can easily translate to 0.5-1.0  (additional) skill points per week (9-18 additional skill points per season) with a decent PR and coach.

Another way to look at this is to compare the effect per G invested of a training facility upgrade with that of a coach upgrade:

If we assume that coach skills are approximately:
Low cost: 1-6 (avg 3.5)
Medium cost: 4-10 (avg 7)
High Cost: 6-20 (avg 13)

the impact of these investments would be:
                                                   Skill improvement factor              Cost (G)
Med-cost Coach                                          3.75x10-3                100K
High-cost Coach                                         1.13x10-3                 700K
Difference                                                  0.329                                        600K
Impact per 1,000G invested:   5.35x10-4 skill points per season

Constant PR model
Good quality Facility                                   8.33x10-4                800K
Very good quality facility                            5.86x10-4              1,416K
Difference                                                 0.031                                        616K
Impact of upgrade per 1,000G invested: 5.06x10-5 skill points per season
Variable PR model
Good quality Facility                                   1.67x10-3                800K
Very good quality facility                            1.17x10-4              1,416K
Difference                                                 0.195                                    616K
Impact of upgrade per 1,000G invested: 3.17x10-4 skill points per season

The difference?
With the constant PR model, the base effect per G invested of the coach upgrade is greater than 10X that of the facility upgrade.
With the variable PR model, the base effect per G invested of the coach upgrade is approximately 1.7X that of the facility upgrade.

Looking at it either way, the variable model seems more logical, IMHO...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 07:34:10 AM by Brian Clough »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 08:32:11 AM »
Intersting, but you forgotten one thing. When you upgrade facility you do it for all players and forever. When you hire coach you do it for a few players only ( almost users have one coach for 5 players . I am sure you know why :) ) and coach is going to retire for several years.
So if we take one coach for 5 players and  faclilty for 40-50 players training  and put to your ideas :
The difference?
With the constant PR model, the base effect per G invested of the coach upgrade is greater than 10X that of the facility upgrade.
With the variable PR model, the base effect per G invested of the coach upgrade is approximately 1.7X that of the facility upgrade.
we can see that with PR constant base effect and coach effect are pretty the same.

You should remember that facility affect is always the same when coach effect is random as his skills are vary.

Addition. Most important thing is to update The rules. Frankly speaking I am devil's advocate. Personally I will happy if you are right :)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:38:13 AM by Ruta »
  season 18

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 02:50:22 PM »
When you upgrade facility you do it for all players and forever. When you hire coach you do it for a few players only ( almost users have one coach for 5 players . I am sure you know why :) ) and coach is going to retire for several years.
So if we take one coach for 5 players and  faclilty for 40-50 players training  and put to your ideas :
The difference?
we can see that with PR constant base effect and coach effect are pretty the same.

Good point.  :) I just hope admin either edits the manual or fixes the bug - and soon.

Either way, I look forward to training bonuses from hard and very hard training workloads. The benefits from these settings are rather trivial without them imo...

EDIT:
On second thought, I realized there are a couple pitfalls in both of our logic.
First, while teams in GKO can have up to 50 players, most have fewer than that. A new team starts with 22 players. My team has 34 players at this time, though I've had over 40 at one point. Furthermore, only a fraction of a team's players benefit from training. Of these 34 players, 15 have CA<LA and thus benefit from these training equations. Of these, 10 are youths, split between 2 coaches.

Second, while a coach can train up to 5 players at proficiency, often coaches will be assigned to fewer than 5 players, especially low and medium cost ones. My medium-cost coaches are currently assigned to an average of about 3 players per coach, but my high quality coaches are usually assigned 5.

Also, my own logic had a pitfall: average coach skills aren't very useful for this kind of analysis since managers will maximize their usefulness, assigning coaches to training programs that use their maximum skills rather than their averages.

So I did a second analysis to compare the relative value of coach and training facility upgrades to the team as a whole, and then to examine the differences between the fixed and variable PR models. (Skip to the bottom for its conclusions)

First, using the above equations I calculated the average daily skill improvement players that have not yet reached their LA (or the training cap) based on facility level, player PR, and coach skills using the fixed and variable PR models. It does not factor in constants, including training form, youth age bonuses, or training workload bonuses. Instead of coach skill averages, I used these average (maximized) values for coaches:
Low cost: 5.5
Medium cost: 9
High Cost: 16
To minimize the number of variables, I expressed my results for individual players as skill improvement points/PR and then calculated the amount of improvement from a one-step upgrade (e.g. upgrading from an okay quality training facility to a good one or from a low-cost coach to a medium-cost one) and included youth bonuses for 2/3 of players (assumes 1/3 of players whose CA<LA are not youths).

Next, I computed the average weekly training value to the team per 1000G cost of the upgrade by dividing the per-player result by the cost/1000G and multiplying this quotient by 7 (no. of days in a week) and the expected number of players that benefit from training (15 for training facilities, 3.5 for medium-cost coaches, and 5 for high-cost coaches). The only variable I did not include was coach retirement. While this is a limitation coaches have, most coaches will stick around for 20 seasons or more (=7+ RW years) making this factor negligible. I expect that after 7 years any manager will have the best quality everything, at which point, there ceases to be a trade-off between coach and facility upgrades...

The final results are thus expressed as skill units (whole team) per 1000G upgrade cost/week/PR. The results that follow are essentially for all PR1 players; hence the values are increased 3X more for PR3 players and so on.
Here's what I found (note that both graphs are drawn to the same scale):

and

Note that in the variable PR model, the value of training ground upgrades depends partially on coach quality while the value of a coach upgrade depends partially on training ground quality, hence multiple lines for each.

Notable differences between the variable and fixed PR models:
1) the value of BOTH coach and facility upgrades are increased.
2) the variable PR model increased the value of coach upgrades between 17% and 118% depending on existing facility quality
3) the variable PR model increased the value of training facility upgrades between 178% and 395% depending on coach quality and which particular upgrade is being made.

Conclusions
1)With the (existing) fixed PR model, there is greater value upgrading from a low-cost to medium-cost coach than there is upgrading training facilities above bad quality; similarly, similarly, a high-quality coach has greater value than training facility upgrades beyond okay quality. Upgrading to good quality is roughly equivalent to a high-cost coach upgrade. Similar trends are found with the variable PR model, but the points at which the value of coach upgrades exceed that of facility upgrades are at very good and the best quality for medium- and high-cost coaches, respectively
2) The variable PR model increases the training value of coach upgrades by 17-118% and that of facility upgrades by 78%-395% per G invested over the fixed PR model.
3) The full implementation of the variable PR model is thus likely to increase investment in training facilities and coaches (and by default, academies) while decreasing investments in players on the transfer market. This would have the secondary effect of reducing transfer (and wage) prices on the transfer market substantially. Managers would also be more likely to keep their players in training until they reach their LA rather than (wanting to) sell or release low LA players immediately after promotion from academy, thereby reducing the "hardship" of the low % received from transfers of new players. All of these effects seem to be those admin wants for the game....
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:41:41 AM by Brian Clough »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 06:28:28 PM »

On second thought, I realized there are a couple pitfalls in both of our logic.
First, while teams in GKO can have up to 50 players, most have fewer than that. A new team starts with 22 players. My team has 34 players at this time, though I've had over 40 at one point. Furthermore, only a fraction of a team's players benefit from training. Of these 34 players, 15 have CA<LA and thus benefit from these training equations. Of these, 10 are youths, split between 2 coaches.

Correct, I have pretty same. And because of this I didn't upgrade my training ground beyond good level. I am going to upgrade t when I have 30-40 youth to train :) Generally , the most training comes from games not coaches or facilities.
  season 18

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2013, 03:27:08 AM »
Old one but... think that best and more realistic will be when players can get more profit from very good and best training grounds,especially young one.To balance that,match profit should be less and adjust to opponent level(when You play against worse team you get less profit) but young players will get more experience from playing in league  and to balance that change,less profit of experience in national games is good way( right now a gap between NT players and other players is to big in this factor).Maybe is too early to change it in GKO but I already saw that many clubs decide to go one,two levels down only cause of training bonus from games and buy worse players only cause that player will play national games.Imo this should be more realistic,in real life difference of experience from top level and other leagues is exist,same as better player with huge experience in high level without games in National team will be still much better than Andora best national team player (only if Andora player is not at least just little beat below his level).
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2023, 09:53:43 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2024, 08:29:26 PM »
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инйо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо