Author Topic: learning a new position by player  (Read 5599 times)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
learning a new position by player
« on: December 12, 2012, 12:38:22 PM »
Is there a way that I can teach a player new position?? if there is a way please specify how
 thank you

berkan

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: learning a new position by player
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »
I think it's possible, you just have to wait the will and the decision of the developers of the game to achieve this.  ::)
My Team: Olimpia (18959)
Paraguay Forum Moderator
Top Level Winner (13)
Cup Winner (6)

FC Vrella

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »
It will be great,time ago I had play Top Eleven(a menager football game in Facebook,maybe you know).

There you can teach a player a new position,the game will be more interesting.
If the developers of the game accept it will be very more funny to have a newspaper,if not for each league then only for Top Level leagues,to activate some players to be writers of newspaper and to write about the things for example transfers,transfer rumours,menagers,top scorers,top asisters,top players with high grades of matches etc.

If we want to have a famous GKO we need new features and to share it in Facebook for example,because Facebook is the biggest social network,let's make GKO more famous what you say ?

:)

endlessmeans

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 01:38:09 PM »
There's a CA 8 midfielder in my team that I always use as a defensive midfielder, just trained his defensive abilities, though he as more dribbling then tackling..o.O
I think I put a suggestion up, that if a player plays in a certain position repeatedly, he would learn that position or something.
Don't know if I put something up about something like a hidden ability or something that would determine how fast he would learn it, or if at all, or something. >:(

Siupolao

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 02:10:29 PM »
Maybe "adaptation rate" could be set to design the time that a players take to adapt to a new positions. Obviously if he doesn't have appropriate skills he will do bad.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 10:52:53 PM »
Tbf, once a good player with well-balanced skills has acquired much experience, he can be good in any position. I have a CA6 player with good experience who is not rated below 52-55 for any outfield position (he is rubbish as GK though).
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2023, 03:12:22 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2024, 12:46:02 PM »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо