Author Topic: BUG Error  (Read 3730 times)

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
BUG Error
« on: August 14, 2012, 01:06:53 AM »
If I try to see the old matches of my Under21 NT, I can't see, the game put me on old seasons of First Team Nation instead U21, is impossible see the older matches and I need to see that for my personal stats, please fix it, is very important for me and is one error that must be fixed, thank you JB Italy U21 NT
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: BUG Error
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 06:09:28 AM »
a workaround is this:

http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_youth_fixtures.php?txt_season=X&nation_id=

however this autolink won't work since season number ("txt_season=X") is X
just type in the season you want instead of X
you won't have to type in a nation id since its your nation
cheers
 ;)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 06:10:54 PM »
a workaround is this:

cheers
 ;)
:) :) Thank you very much Brian , I had this problem too.
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 10:42:19 PM »
a workaround is this:

cheers
 ;)

Thanks Bryan, but I know this! I say that if I push the button of Season "X", where "X" is the older seasons matches of U21 I can't see the matches of ItalyU21 but the matches of Italy Senior Team! ..I can't see with all number of season that I try oldest Italy U21 matches! He redirect me at Italy First Team!

For example if I push Italy Under 21 matches of Season 5 this is the page that I see and this is the First Team:
http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_fixtures.php?txt_season=5&nation_id=

If I push the Link that you Post me Brian: http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_youth_fixtures.php?txt_season=X&nation_id=
...the game direct me at one page that say, No Info!!! This is the screen:

Is only for me this BUG???

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 12:58:01 AM »
Yes I say you that I know this!!!! I'm not so stupid, I play this game from the first season! I CAN'T SEE THE MATCHES OF EVERY SEASON in the link that you post me I see a blank page, like the page that I screened up!!! Is a Bug that I think that is only for me and not for you!

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 01:00:43 AM »
If i put the number of season in my account I see the matches of Italy Senior Team instead of ItalyU21!! This is the problem! ...In your links instead I see a blank page!!!! Thanks for help, but is a BUG I don't know only for me, or for all Italy comunity, I ask at my friends! But I need Admin or game developer to fix this!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 01:20:00 AM »
It works to me....

Argentina U-21 matches in season 4:

Argentina U-21 matches in season 5:

Try these links, i only added italian game ID at the end:

http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_youth_fixtures.php?txt_season=4&nation_id=93
http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_youth_fixtures.php?txt_season=5&nation_id=93

My team: (95928)

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 11:43:39 AM »
It works to me....

Argentina U-21 matches in season 4:

Argentina U-21 matches in season 5:

Try these links, i only added italian game ID at the end:

http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_youth_fixtures.php?txt_season=4&nation_id=93
http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_youth_fixtures.php?txt_season=5&nation_id=93

Me too
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 12:59:34 PM »
If I use your link I can see the stats that interest me, but in my game doesn't work! I can't see Italy link like you! If I push Season 4 and Season 5 I see the page of Italy Senior friendly match and qualify! In my game i can't see U21 old matches! Is a BUG maybe only for italian users 

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 01:02:22 PM »
If I push the buttonItaly U21 Season 4 I see this page:
http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_fixtures.php?txt_season=4&nation_id=

If I push Italy U21 Season 5 this is the link page that I see:

Tackey Anderssen

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????????
    • View Profile
    • Logo team
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 06:52:07 PM »
If I push the buttonItaly U21 Season 4 I see this page:
http://www.gokickoff.com/nation_fixtures.php?txt_season=4&nation_id=

If I push Italy U21 Season 5 this is the link page that I see:
Admin, Figure this out pls.
Philosophy = Balance----->>>Liverpool ?????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2023, 08:12:50 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2023, 01:45:21 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 12:59:14 AM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт