Author Topic: Spamming and chatting local language in other countries are prohibited !!!!  (Read 14806 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
You may advertise your players but you may not flood the chat room with repetitive messages.
You may not chat in your local language in other countries chat box.
If you want to chat in other countries please chat in their languages or in English.

People who violate our rules will be penalize (Ban).

AND WE MEAN IT.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:05:13 AM by admin »

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
malaysia speaks hindu chinese malay and english    ------ i only knew chinese and english....

Tackey Anderssen

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????????
    • View Profile
    • Logo team
Roger that!!
Philosophy = Balance----->>>Liverpool ?????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

noeiwoon

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????????????????????????????????? ?????
    • View Profile
English is Okay?

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
don't let foreigners to join other nations chats at all, its national, not international chat.we have global chat for that

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
personnaly I don't understand why we would ban people spamming the chat when main account of cheaters having multis and doing transfer abuse are not banned. Chat abuse is not serious as the last.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
personnaly I don't understand why we would ban people spamming the chat when main account of cheaters having multis and doing transfer abuse are not banned. Chat abuse is not serious as the last.

Multi account users are banned and users doing abuse transfer are penalized.

johnblasa

• All Star Team
  • ARTICA SPORT GORA
    • View Profile
Yes but more people Banned temporanealy will create more other account for frustration, can be block IP of this cheaters
ARTICA SPORT MANAGER JB - ARTICA SPORT

Ologga

Yes but more people Banned temporanealy will create more other account for frustration, can be block IP of this cheaters

+1

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile

+1

You don't solve anything spamming IP, there's a lot ISP that provides dynamic IP, so, what would you do with them?

A temporal ban or maybe a serious penalty (money deducted and maybe transactions locked for the rest of the season) might give cheaters a chance to not do it again. Of course, those accounts should be inmediately weaken to keep the game fair to those active manangers in their leagues.
Just give a cheater a 2 weeks ban (team weakened included) without any chance to purchase a player and see if they returns.... if they cares about their teams, theiyll return. Else, those teams should be deleted 30 days after their ban got lifted.
My team: (95928)

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
In Romanian chat the things are developing so ugly, many players are using offensive words and are instigating to violence and threats. I tried to be nice with them and made the chat more peacefull, but so many childs don't get that... The rivality is big between so many managers. Please stop in a way that or just turn off the romanian chat ! Much more players are disappointed about that, and much more really think about to quit from the game because of that. Please do stop that in a way or just turn off the Romanian chat... We don't want to lose a lot of importants managers of our country...  :( I give you one example: magda (80215) quote: " Hy Mariusica, I'm disturbed about stupid peoples..." "Sorry but Daniel want to have me only from back, come on Daniel in my big ass, make some courage boy" "When I'll get you I'll cut your neck". And he is not the only one... We're not liability to see that things...
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
In Romanian chat the things are developing so ugly, many players are using offensive words and are instigating to violence and threats. I tried to be nice with them and made the chat more peacefull, but so many childs don't get that... The rivality is big between so many managers. Please stop in a way that or just turn off the romanian chat ! Much more players are disappointed about that, and much more really think about to quit from the game because of that. Please do stop that in a way or just turn off the Romanian chat... We don't want to lose a lot of importants managers of our country...  :( I give you one example: magda (80215) quote: " Hy Mariusica, I'm disturbed about stupid peoples..." "Sorry but Daniel want to have me only from back, come on Daniel in my big ass, make some courage boy" "When I'll get you I'll cut your neck". And he is not the only one... We're not liability to see that things...

Perhaps there are some strigoi who manage some Romanian clubs? Sounds like we need a head-hunter....
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
We really need him Champione. We sadly need him...  :(
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
Re: Spamming and chatting local language in other countries are prohibited !!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 05:45:50 AM »
Champione well done, Hi people here at the end we need to be friends all, cause life is short , so it's better than let the tima psss fighting  :-X
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Maybe it's time to pump this thread up..... chat rooms are a mess!!!!!!

I understand that selling players is hard for all, i understand that people need to post messages in chat room to increase their selling chances, but please, let us respect eachother, there is no need to flood chat rooms with repetitive messages, if somebody placed his player ad in a foreign country okay, now... let other users do the same, watching the same stupid player ad over and over again is frustrating!

I don't know how active are other chat rooms, all i can say is that argentinian chat room used to be very active, now it's almost dead, nobody participate on it and the increasing number in flooding is the main reason, you can't even leave a message for all users (such as new announcements) and the flood inmediately makes it dissapear, a fluid chatting is almost impossible these days...

I respect every user's right to use any chat room and place his player ad if he wants, but is that much to ask that users respect other users to give chat room it's proper use? Please no more flooding in chat rooms  :(
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:05:43 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
It is polite for those who advertise players to add the player tag to their adds.  In this way, players can simply choose not to see these adds by using the filter option. If we are polite with our advertisements by using these features, it will be less annoying for those who want to use the chat feed for chat purposes.
 ;)
Hibury FC

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
players can simply choose not to see these adds by using the filter option

This filter doesn't work if the player post his team or a forum post it works just if they post a player
My team: Chespis (27036)

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
True.  The filter does not work for team or forum information.  As a courtesy, managers can add the tag even if it doesn't lead to a player if they wish to be polite and not clutter the chat feeds.
Hibury FC

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
Spaming is annoying >:( >:(

JoseMou

• National Team
    • View Profile

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
Spaming is annoying >:( >:(