Author Topic: Transfer advertising in National chat!  (Read 27060 times)

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer advertising in National chat!
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 05:45:01 AM »
I am not buying the "I represent Argentina". Let them all come and speak for themselves.

Go ask by yourself, i'll give you some names, send them private messages, or even more, ask them in chat room, google can always translate something for you. As i said before, our people don't use forum.

I don't need to prove anything. Funny, if you wanna change something no one will come to you and ask you whether you wanna change it. You should step up and say it.
@ gabrielis
I will ignore you because you are on a very low intellectual level and nothing can be done.

Now get practical, stop whining and comment the idea about the transfer chat.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 05:52:14 AM »
I am not buying the "I represent Argentina". Let them all come and speak for themselves.

Go ask by yourself, i'll give you some names, send them private messages, or even more, ask them in chat room, google can always translate something for you. As i said before, our people don't use forum.

I don't need to prove anything. Funny, if you wanna change something no one will come to you and ask you whether you wanna change it. You should step up and say it.
@ gabrielis
I will ignore you because you are on a very low intellectual level and nothing can be done.

you don't have anything serious and clever to answer so you still keep posting an offencive posts, you have just brought me down to f*ols level and beated me with experience. I comented it and what you did?started calling me a whiner, wahts wrong with you?got bored while waiting for new season or smth?seriously, stop posting coz its looks ridiculous to read it

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 05:58:10 AM »

@ gabrielis

you don't have anything serious and clever to answer so you still keep posting an offencive posts, you have just brought me down to f*ols level and beated me with experience. I comented it and what you did?started calling me a whiner, wahts wrong with you?got bored while waiting for new season or smth?seriously, stop posting coz its looks ridiculous to read it
babe, seriously, there are more appropriate games for persons like you- http://www.game2kids.com/en/. We are trying to start a serious constructive discussion here and you're not helping.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:01:51 AM by vidyanidhi »

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2011, 07:08:14 AM »

THIS.

Just realize it vidyyanidhi (or whatever :P ), this discussion is lost. You are nothing more than double moral, and a troll.
I could had made a list of all your bloobs in this debate, but Lordaust have covered the most of them.
He's been wiped out. But it is very hard for people with IQ lower than 30 to understand.
Basically, you think that the chat is meant to talk what some consider non-sense and others only find it appropriate to post their players in hope that someone (not exactly you) will take a look and buy them. It's just you vs. them. Do we simply kill (or imprison or ban) anyone who finds that life has a different opinion? It is as simple as that. I said that and you spin doctored it. Live and let live.
 Once again, I appreciate your idea about two chats.

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2011, 07:35:11 AM »

@ gabrielis

babe, seriously, there are more appropriate games for persons like you- http://www.game2kids.com/en/. We are trying to start a serious constructive discussion here and you're not helping.

And you help to get a constructive discussion?!
OKAY: here is what to do if you want a constructive, mature discussion:
Stop discriminating people. You have acted as a troll this whole debate, and it is hard to take you seriously. You started tis childish discussion with calling me a whiner, because I got another opinion than you, and callin Gabrielis silly, and low intelectual.

Alltough, It is good that you try to get the discussion back to topic, with saying your opinion of my latest idea.
I think from now on, we discuss, and say our own opinion, without getting offencive  ;)

- Kola
Manager for: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php
Norwegian C-1
Moderator for: Norway, Global Off Topic
Translator: Norway (Part 2 finished)

EST. season 3

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2011, 07:42:48 AM »
excuse me but you didn't start constructively, there was no idea, but a plain complaint, i.e. whining. And I didn't start calling the mamaligar gabriel silly, he did call me silly. so please.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2011, 09:29:03 AM »
Quote from: vidyanidhi

Is the heat getting so high that you need to play in your cave?

Forums were always peaceful until you started to write here, we had differences a lot of times, but never so many users were treated like you did..... your arrogance is disgusting.

Transfer chat room has been proposed before: http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=2210.msg25884#msg25884

Admin answer were:

Quote from: admin
2 chat rooms idea is actually a nice one.
But it may have some performance issues.
I need to talk with the developers first.

It would be ok if it can be hidden (leaving normal space to normal chat room), but to be honest if people don't use transfer forums, they won't use chat... RESPECT is something lost a long time ago.....

if you wanna change something no one will come to you and ask you whether you wanna change it. You should step up and say it.

That's exactly what i'm doing.... didn't you realize?
My team: (95928)

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 09:45:03 AM »
Carlos, I'm tired of arguing with retards. If there are two chat rooms they should both be easy to follow. You cannot discrimanate and say yours is more important. But you are a fu***ng racist. Your way is the only way. Or at least better. The principle of equality is unknown in your primitive corner of the world.

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2011, 09:54:52 AM »
Carlos, I'm tired of arguing with retards.

Then get out of the forum. Clearly everyone who is against your opinion is retards.
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2011, 10:11:57 AM »
Carlos, I'm tired of arguing with retards. If there are two chat rooms they should both be easy to follow. You cannot discrimanate and say yours is more important. But you are a fu***ng racist. Your way is the only way. Or at least better. The principle of equality is unknown in your primitive corner of the world.

you should visit a doctor coz you have some Serious issues and I mean it. anyone who will read this topic will agree that you started offending us without any reason and you keep doing that

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2011, 10:18:59 AM »
excuse me but you didn't start constructively, there was no idea, but a plain complaint, i.e. whining. And I didn't start calling the mamaligar gabriel silly, he did call me silly. so please.

Show me post where i have called you silly.your first coment insulted me, keep talking and admin will fix your account. 3ppl are trying to tell you that its smth. wrong with you so you should think about it

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2011, 10:38:26 AM »
I think we need more moderating on forum. Day by day I am seeing new topic I 've seen before. Same sugestion, opinions again and again. No one of staff delete repeated topic or move it to the first one.
New user don't ever try search old topic just begin new. When I am answering another time, I am not so polite like first time , because it wasted my time.

Concusion is we need good modertor on this forum!!!
Situation that forum haven't got conection with game ( names of users might be diffrent, no conection with teams etc...) doesn't help. Anonymuos person can write everything, even stupid things :(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2011, 10:44:37 AM »
I think we need more moderating on forum. Day by day I am seeing new topic I 've seen before. Same sugestion, opinions again and again. No one of staff delete repeated topic or move it to the first one.
New user don't ever try search old topic just begin new. When I am answering another time, I am not so polite like first time , because it wasted my time.

Concusion is we need good modertor on this forum!!!
Situation that forum haven't got conection with game ( names of users might be diffrent, no conection with teams etc...) doesn't help. Anonymuos person can write everything, even stupid things :(

Well, it is only to categories with moderators here. Off topic( which I am one of them), and national. But I agree with you. This forum needs more mods.
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2011, 11:26:43 AM »

Show me post where i have called you silly.your first coment insulted me, keep talking and admin will fix your account. 3ppl are trying to tell you that its smth. wrong with you so you should think about it
There...
ill just ignore you, i have no answer to such silly post
Honey, you will be in trouble with the moderator, you are abusive.
...there are lots of topics where we discuss no matter what people thinks,  but if you have no real life and you entertain here then go back to your mama and cry with her about yours suc*y life.get a life dude, seriously

Edit: sry for some wrong quotes
3ppl don't make the world. You are discriminative, there is an issue  with you. My principle is Live and let live. I can live with your way of using the chat and the other way of using it but you wanna outcast everyone who uses it the way you don't like there is a problem with you.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2011, 11:35:59 AM »

There...
ill just ignore you, i have no answer to such silly post
Honey, you will be in trouble with the moderator, you are abusive.
...there are lots of topics where we discuss no matter what people thinks,  but if you have no real life and you entertain here then go back to your mama and cry with her about yours suc*y life.get a life dude, seriously

Edit: sry for some wrong quotes
3ppl don't make the world. You are discriminative, there is an issue  with you. My principle is Live and let live. I can live with your way of using the chat and the other way of using it but you wanna outcast everyone who uses it the way you don't like there is a problem with you.

learn to read, i called your posts silly.i told that i accept your opinion while you called my whiner or so after i told mine.you simply don't read what is writen and keep offending ppl
anyways, its my last post in this topic, i don't wanna go so low to your level
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:37:47 AM by gabrielis »

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2011, 12:09:26 PM »
you are at the bottom, can't go lower. let's allow the mod to evaluate if your spin doctoring will work.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2011, 12:17:38 PM »

You are right, 3 people don't make the world, BUT there's 3 people sharing an opinion that you don't..... we're not "the world", but as you can see, you opinion is losing 3-1, remember, you're not he world either.....

The principle of equality is unknown in your primitive corner of the world.

ORLY? Why don't you look at your previous post?

I won't answer nothing more about your lacking respect, i'm afraid that you need a good doctor and i won't be able to help you.

BTW.... as far as i know, this discussion is over, i gave you my opinion about a transfer chat room, you didn't have any toleration about it, so i don't need to say anymore, i can share differences with respect, not with somebody that calls me:

you are a fu***ng racist.

You crossed the line man, you're reported.....

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2011, 12:32:15 PM »

You are right, 3 people don't make the world, BUT there's 3 people sharing an opinion that you don't..... we're not "the world", but as you can see, you opinion is losing 3-1, remember, you're not he world either.....

The principle of equality is unknown in your primitive corner of the world.

ORLY? Why don't you look at your previous post?

I won't answer nothing more about your lacking respect, i'm afraid that you need a good doctor and i won't be able to help you.

BTW.... as far as i know, this discussion is over, i gave you my opinion about a transfer chat room, you didn't have any toleration about it, so i don't need to say anymore, i can share differences with respect, not with somebody that calls me:

you are a fu***ng racist.

You crossed the line man, you're reported.....
you are reported too. don't bother.

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2011, 12:34:53 PM »
Lets pretend im a moderator for a little while then, even tho im not.

Mates of GKO: This thread is now officially closed due to inappropriate off topic posts. You have been given the link to a previous discussion, and the response. This thread suggests not spamming the chat, lets stick to that line and stop spamming the forum. :)

This is said in a loving, kind and gentle manner. There is nothing to be earned from this discussion now for either of us.

The forum also clearly needs a better search feature :D
8)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2011, 12:51:52 PM »
If we still can get something good from this forum, i just want to be clear in one thing, as i said before, transfer chat room were proposed before (here), even more I PROPOSED IT, but i'm afraid that reality showed me it might not be effective, after that discussion, local transfer forums were created and people almost didn't used them, they kept using the chat room, so, to be honest, i don't think this solution might be usefull either.... why? Because normal people will ignore those ads, and spammers will use normal chat room again, just to be sure their ads get to people.

I want to say something more: i'm not against people that buy and sell players inmediatly (even more, used to do it before, i made more than 3.500.000G selling players), but to be honest, if i enter a chat room filled with messages saying "no spam", "we're tired of them", "something must be done" and i post them either, i'm disturbing an active group of users, and if i don't want to be bothered, i should't bother them too.

That's my opinion  ;D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:53:35 PM by CarlosT »

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2011, 01:00:08 PM »
Lets pretend im a moderator for a little while then, even tho im not.

Mates of GKO: This thread is now officially closed due to inappropriate off topic posts. You have been given the link to a previous discussion, and the response. This thread suggests not spamming the chat, lets stick to that line and stop spamming the forum. :)

This is said in a loving, kind and gentle manner. There is nothing to be earned from this discussion now for either of us.

The forum also clearly needs a better search feature :D

+1
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2011, 01:06:04 PM »
and I want to say sorry, because I opened this thread wihtout searching for other similiar threads.

If Admin see this, I hope he close the thread, maybe even delete it, since the thread is filled with discriminations, and so far off topic what so ever.
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »
If we still can get something good from this forum, i just want to be clear in one thing, as i said before, transfer chat room were proposed before (here), even more I PROPOSED IT, but i'm afraid that reality showed me it might not be effective, after that discussion, local transfer forums were created and people almost didn't used them, they kept using the chat room, so, to be honest, i don't think this solution might be usefull either.... why? Because normal people will ignore those ads, and spammers will use normal chat room again, just to be sure their ads get to people.

I want to say something more: i'm not against people that buy and sell players inmediatly (even more, used to do it before, i made more than 3.500.000G selling players), but to be honest, if i enter a chat room filled with messages saying "no spam", "we're tired of them", "something must be done" and i post them either, i'm disturbing an active group of users, and if i don't want to be bothered, i should't bother them too.

That's my opinion  ;D

as much as you may not like it this is discrimination of exactly the racist type: calling your group normal and the others "spammers". It ca't even cross your mind that in their eyes you look like a spammer and they are normal. You are trying to twist and squeeze my words but I sympathize with both groups, we all must learn to live together.
 I started just recently and I made 2 600 000 G. If someone posts on the chat room" we don't wanna read your BS here" will that make you stop and think "I am disturbing these people"? guess not. But the world doesn't turn around us. don't be offended, you simply have to learn living with the world. 

intervention

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2011, 01:23:52 PM »
Hmmmm, flaming on two current threads  :(

Have people no SHAME?!?!?!?

Especially with comments of racism, please remember GKO and its forum are for ALL age groups... would you like your children or younger siblings reading such comments?

Hey if you dont care you dont care, thats fine... but please respect those that do care  :)

We are all different PEOPLE with different PERSPECTIVES, CULTURE, OPINIONS and BELIEFS... i have a saying 'if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all'

I just hope this all stops before the forum turns into a flaming station  ::)

Peace to all  :D
Talking is good, arguing is bad... telling the difference is genius :D

el pepe

• Youth team
  • Hay algo que tu equipo no tiene.....sentimiento!!!
    • View Profile
    • Real avellaneda
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2011, 02:01:23 PM »
The argentinian national chat is on fire by the fault of the spammers!!!!!

The only thing i want is be connected,in the chat,talking with my friends and find the chat cleaned of spam!!!!!!

Leave spam,especially i say this by the recently spammers:

LIVERPOOL THAILAND

???????????

Man BG

YoYooLand

ALL THIS PEPOLE,PLEASE GIVE A SERIOUS APOLOGIZE TO carlosT,OK???

ME AND carlosT WE RE REALLY ANGRY ABOUT THE SITUATION!!!!!

ITS SO HARD UNDERSTAND THESE SIMPLE 2 WORDS"LEAVE SPAM"??

this stituation is heavier that i imagine it.please leave spam.the inly thing i want is peace.
El pepe
                 real avellaneda

Champion of C-7 leguage

Sub champion leguage D-13

My team:http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=96939