Author Topic: U21 Landslag  (Read 3846 times)

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
U21 Landslag
« on: October 13, 2011, 03:31:19 PM »
English translation (Google translate... not 100% effective, I know)

Hello!
Our beloved national team led by champions Lord British who have done a good job with the A-team. It will be interesting to follow the team in his first tournament next season (if I remember correctly). Prior to last season was the choice and Lord British emerged victorious among the 6 registered votes.
One of Season 4's news is the introduction of the U21 national team and will be held elections in the same way as last time, probably at the beginning of next season.

I thought we could have a small round of presentations to those interested in running for election next year. It is not necessary that you present yourself, but I think it is a post of such importance that you are interested then you also have a few minutes to spare in here:)

Good luck, and good choice! ;)

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: U21 Landslag
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 07:58:14 PM »
English translation (google translate)

I would like to introduce myself as under-21 national team coach of Norway.

I started my career here in season 1 where I played in the B-1 and advancing to the Top Level of the first season. I also won the national cup in season 1
In season 2, I was unfortunately knocked out of the cup is already one of the first round, but hit back strongly and won the Top Level.
Season 3 began with some weird losses and I ended up back in relation to Lord British and Brummington in terms of range management. I finally had to settle for a 2nd place and are well satisfied with it. Will admit that with the crew, Lord British has at its disposal, it was deserved. A worthy coach. I was also knocked out early by the International Cup after an (idiot) loss on penalty shoot out against an inactive layer. BUT I took revenge and beat our beloved champion in a thrilling cup final and took the trophy home to his rightful place!

It was a bit short of my career so far here. Next season the league title back to Kjappfotkameratene! ;)

I believe I have what it takes to lead our team to success because I have gradually gained some understanding of how the tactics and lagoppsett works. I have read a lot and tried a few different things and learned from this. I am active, both with my own team and the forum. I still believe there are several good candidates to the desire to stand for election, but I also believe that I am regarded as one of these.
You choose me I will do my utmost to put Norway on the map, in Gokickoff! 8)

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
Re: U21 Landslag
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 08:11:00 AM »
Manager for: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php
Norwegian C-1
Moderator for: Norway, Global Off Topic
Translator: Norway (Part 2 finished)

EST. season 3