Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] New International Competition for clubs  (Read 25338 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: NEW COMPETITIONS INSTEAD OF WORLD CHAMPIONS LEGAUE
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2014, 10:05:22 PM »
i really don't understand the concept. why would a second division team be in an international competition, but not the 5th placed in top level. the team from top level would win 8 or 9 out of 10 matches against the other team, but the top level team just stays home doing nothing.

if i were in the middle of top level, i would chose to relegate and get to play in that competition from the second division. just think about it: instead of the middle of top level, with unhappy fans and moderate income, i would get too keep my fans happy by winning the second division and i would get extra income and an international trophy. or at least i would get to be in a thrilling competition. all these, while a stronger team than mine would fight in top level and only get the 3rd or 4th place, that would not allow it to be in an international competition.

international competitions for lower than top level divisions are only for losers and frustrated users that are not good enough to earn a spot in wcc. if a team is really good, but not in top level it can reach wcc by winning the cup. if it cannot do that, it does not deserve to be in an international competition.

if someone wants such competition, it can create an off-site competition and play the matches here, as friendlies.

First of all, let's be honest, people doesn't want another international competition for glory, they want another chance to play matches, train players and earn money, that said:

Any thai B level is stronger than 80% of the teams you might find in mid table on any Top level league, i might say the same with some serbian teams too (and i surely forget others, sorry). Thailand has 6492 users, if you remove the 16 top level teams, there is only one potential WCC spot for 6476 teams (they must win national cup, beating top level teams included). I wouldn't call those B level teams "losers", unlucky would be a more reasonable word if you ask me...

My concept is quite simple actually: if you want that 5th and 6th top level goes to an international competition, the gap will be increased even faster than now... let me put you things like this: right now i am farming many young players (i wouldn't say they are youth, but i am not playing with my best squad) i know that i won't be in the top 2 this season, if i end 5th now, i will be playing an international competition next season, no matter what, in other words, the gap between a strong team and other team who can finally get into the WCC will remaim.

What i suggest is simple actually, give some B level teams the chance to reach top level better prepared than now, when a season starts, people usually knows wich teams will fight for the championship and wich teams will play to avoid relegation, and they usually are the newcomers, am i wrong? If you give those B level teams the chance to get something extra before reaching the top level, their chances to survive will be higher (and top level matches will be harder too).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 10:12:46 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2014, 10:34:13 PM »
my point is that a weaker team from a weaker and lower division does not deserve extra anything, while 12-15 stronger teams (from top level) can't get the same deal.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2014, 10:44:06 PM »
my point is that a weaker team from a weaker and lower division does not deserve extra anything, while 12-15 stronger teams (from top level) can't get the same deal.

Why they don't deserve? Because they started one month ago and you started one year ago, if this system is implemented then weak will stay weak and strong will stay strong, there is no point in what you are saying, this system is one way of killing the game. I agree with Carlos, give clubs from B leagues( not just B, maybe one team per league (C,D ...)) some extra games so they could came prepared for top level. So in that way the weak could get stronger and you will have competitive top level and WCL, and with that you got more interesting and exciting game

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2014, 10:44:48 PM »

You might find if funny, but some of the weakest teams i faced in this game were some minor league teams playing WCC group stage (a bot and 2 MotS spent in qualifying phase does miracles). If you want to restrict international competitions to "strong teams only", many minor leagues should be removed from WCC seeding, increasing the number of teams coming from stronger leagues, that would make the WCC stronger and harder.

I wouldn't do this if you ask me, but it would be the most radical solution based on your criteria.

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2014, 10:50:11 PM »
Well , I want another competition :)

It could be nice , and it could be done - and all teams who play there would get twice lower money , training ?! That could be good I think .

First of all, let's be honest, people doesn't want another international competition for glory, they want another chance to play matches, train players and earn money, that said:

Any thai B level is stronger than 80% of the teams you might find in mid table on any Top level league, i might say the same with some serbian teams too (and i surely forget others, sorry). Thailand has 6492 users, if you remove the 16 top level teams, there is only one potential WCC spot for 6476 teams (they must win national cup, beating top level teams included). I wouldn't call those B level teams "losers", unlucky would be a more reasonable word if you ask me...

How many leagues are that much good or competitive ? Maybe 3-4 at most !

I dont agree for a competition for lower division teams .

My Team : Coffe Shop      

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2014, 10:56:17 PM »
If playing more than one account would be illegal, i would accept another competition for lower ranked leagues, but looking how things works here, i dissagree. Just watching the group i have in WCC this season is enough reason for me, things would be even worst later.

EDIT:

That is precisely the reason because i want to strenghtem their squads, even in my country, teams coming from Arg B level are mostly weak and they usually drop to B level when the season ends, i want stronger rivals in top level, what is wrong to give them something to be better prepared?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 11:05:31 PM by CarlosT »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2014, 11:09:27 PM »
From the begining I always say that WCC with tickets income, prizes and training outcome is bad thing. We all should play in international competition for honor and glory not for money and training. The gap between team which plays season by season in WCC and which don't participate is bigger and bigger. I am in  and I see that no one from Poland can catch me and Dynamit in power of club and players, never ever!

I know what you mean about this season WCC groups, there are many second teams premium users, Thailand mostly.
This is another bad thing of GKO , teams from weak countries with premium have big adventage when compare with i.e. all teams in Poland (without me and Dynamit).
We all know GKO is unfair from the begining till know. I lost faith long ago if it change.

So for me there can be as many international competition as server com handle ,lol So  there will be more teams with higher incomes and training .
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2014, 11:37:46 PM »
If playing more than one account would be illegal, i would accept another competition for lower ranked leagues, but looking how things works here, i dissagree. Just watching the group i have in WCC this season is enough reason for me, things would be even worst later.

EDIT:

That is precisely the reason because i want to strenghtem their squads, even in my country, teams coming from Arg B level are mostly weak and they usually drop to B level when the season ends, i want stronger rivals in top level, what is wrong to give them something to be better prepared?

Because :

if i were in the middle of top level, i would chose to relegate and get to play in that competition from the second division. just think about it: instead of the middle of top level, with unhappy fans and moderate income, i would get too keep my fans happy by winning the second division and i would get extra income and an international trophy. or at least i would get to be in a thrilling competition. all these, while a stronger team than mine would fight in top level and only get the 3rd or 4th place, that would not allow it to be in an international competition.

If a team knows he cant catch up the first two teams  in the next 2-3 seasons  , he will go in B - where he could win and qualify for the other competition :)
There would be real WAR for relegation then :) :) :)

From the begining I always say that WCC with tickets income, prizes and training outcome is bad thing. We all should play in international competition for honor and glory not for money and training. The gap between team which plays season by season in WCC and which don't participate is bigger and bigger.

But if you remove all of that , a big part of the game should change .

I am in  and I see that no one from Poland can catch me and Dynamit in power of club and players, never ever!

It takes too much time for that . But at some point everyone would be equal I think. How long you think Elche need to catch up Real Madrid ?  :D
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2014, 03:18:48 AM »
The last time we discussed about adding another competition, somebody came with am interesting solution (i think it was Brian who suggested, i can't remember).
What if non WCC teams would play friendly matches on thursday too? All teams would have the chance to get some extra money and some extra training, WCC would remain as "the" competition, but at least other teams would have something to do on these days and the gap between teams would change at a lower pace. I don't think of it as a bad idea.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:45:56 AM by CarlosT »

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2014, 05:10:13 AM »

Why they don't deserve? Because they started one month ago and you started one year ago, if this system is implemented then weak will stay weak and strong will stay strong, there is no point in what you are saying, this system is one way of killing the game. I agree with Carlos, give clubs from B leagues( not just B, maybe one team per league (C,D ...)) some extra games so they could came prepared for top level. So in that way the weak could get stronger and you will have competitive top level and WCL, and with that you got more interesting and exciting game

how are you going to decide what team from B gets to play in international competition? you take the the best number 1 from the 3 B leagues? or all 3 winners? then, when the competition starts, you'll have the competitors playing in top level, because it is next season. if they have weak teams, it's going to be even harder for them to keep up with top level matches, cup matches and international matches. that makes competition for top teams from top level even easier.
and what is going to be the aim of those teams? to go back to B.

a team needs to have enough strong players to fight for championship, cup and international competition. a B league team does not have that. a top level team could have, even if it does not finish first or second.

You might find if funny, but some of the weakest teams i faced in this game were some minor league teams playing WCC group stage (a bot and 2 MotS spent in qualifying phase does miracles). If you want to restrict international competitions to "strong teams only", many minor leagues should be removed from WCC seeding, increasing the number of teams coming from stronger leagues, that would make the WCC stronger and harder.

I wouldn't do this if you ask me, but it would be the most radical solution based on your criteria.

i don't want to restrict international competitions to "strong teams only", i want it to be just as it is in real life, with the strongest teams from their own league, even if it is a weak league. i even want more teams for the weak countries, so that all countries could have the cup winner play. and that could be possible with just one extra qually round.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2014, 06:55:09 AM »
my point is that nations of lower ranking, have also the right like the big nations to enter more than 1 club in the world cahmpions cup. at least by another team.

the league of these countries would be more interested for sure.

now if the system does not let this happens, why dont you make another competition parallel with the world CHAMPIONS CUP, and in it at least another team from lower countries could enter in it just like the EUROPA LEAGUE in real life.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2014, 10:59:02 AM »
my point is that nations of lower ranking, have also the right like the big nations to enter more than 1 club in the world cahmpions cup. at least by another team.

The number of teams reaching the WCC is dynamic, if you want to increase the quota that Malta has, the maltese top level champion must perform properly in WCC qualifying phase, reach group stage and get as many points as possible, with time your nation will increase its quota, if your league champion is kicked out in WCC qualifying phase, your natonion's chances to reach group stage  won't increase, ever.
But same happens with strong nations, if their 2 teams can't reach group stage and their teams playing group stage doesn't collect enough points to keep the pace, they also can lose their current quota, so in the end it's all about performance.

Will you tell me that reaching group stage is hard or unfair for small league teams like yours? As i pointed earlier, many players won't ever play WCC because they play in lower division in bigger leagues, just watching that Thailand has only 1 potential WCC spot for 6476 users while Malta has 1 sport for 84 users, and winning Thai Cup is A LOT harder than winning Maltese top level.

the league of these countries would be more interested for sure.

They will only be more interesting for multi account users.
I didn't want to say names, but cosidering that the game owners doesn't consider multi account playing as "cheating", i think there is no problem if i explain how things are in my group. I play WCC Group C, the funny thing about it is that i play against 3 thai users:

* fOrU is the current Thai Cup champion, but he didn't played qualifyings because he also finished 2nd in thai top level, at first sight it seems like a really strong team, i scouted some of his players and he seem to be a really tough nut, a proper thai league team, i am absoultely sure that this team can reach later stages in the competition, i still haven't decided how seriously i will play WCC this season (i am farming players in league, maybe i'll do the same in WCC, who knows), but if i play seriously against him, the game might be really funny and anything can happen.
* Rouyn Noranda belongs to another thai manager, this (or maybe it belongs to 2 thai managers? it is very usual among managers to share an account to farm players only, this team always get players from same teams) the point is that despite how strong his main teams seems to be, any player he might want to farm in WCC will have anything to improve his players even faster in this secondary account.
* And finally: AllStarGoKick, i wouldn't say that he plays in australian top level because things are a lot easier there than playing in his own country (he started playing in Australia long time ago after all, and i ignore if he owns a squad in thai leagues) but watching his team and his general performance teaches me how unfair might be the "Small leagues stuff": He has been Australia U21 manager since i remember, but if you look at Australia U21 fixtures you will notice that he uses the U21 to farm own players mostly (it always were like this, maybe people stopped to report managers like him after watching how passive the GM is about these NT managers) so he is getting faster improvemente than most of us. BUT if you also add another competition for smaller leagues, his farming account in Wales will also give him the chance to improve his main squad players even faster, do you think that is correct?

Sorry, but in the way i look at it, multi account managers rarely plays on their own country, they usually picks smaller nations for 2 reasons: bigger incomes in matches to improve training facilities (20k from seats the very beginning) and the posibility to reach WCC faster (and that WCC experience is really atractive for their main account players). If you give them more, the multi account farming will be even bigger, so my answer to this is no, i don't want it at all.

now if the system does not let this happens, why dont you make another competition parallel with the world CHAMPIONS CUP, and in it at least another team from lower countries could enter in it just like the EUROPA LEAGUE in real life.

Because this is not the real life, this is a game, and there is a balance that must be kept.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2014, 01:32:36 PM »
 ;) I say yes to more competitions... Why stop with one more. I say lets play more international cups and more league cups.  :-\ Yes... three more competitions would be nice.
Hibury FC

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
OOO... I forgot to add... we should break down the WCL competition into 4-8 smaller competitions and then have a Club World Cup with the winners. Glory Glory Glory!!
Hibury FC

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »
you forgot a cup for each league level and then a combined cup of all of these, a competition where you can play only your country's players in your team, another for the u21 players in your team, yet another for over 30 y.o. players and i guess you can come up with several more, maybe this way there will be enough meaningless trophies to win and each user will eventually have a dozen.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2014, 10:40:22 AM »
After playing one match in WCC Group stage, and i found something interesting:

* Rouyn Noranda belongs to another thai manager, this (or maybe it belongs to 2 thai managers? it is very usual among managers to share an account to farm players only, this team always get players from same teams) the point is that despite how strong his main teams seems to be, any player he might want to farm in WCC will have anything to improve his players even faster in this secondary account.

SUBMISSIONS 101 is the current Uzbekistan league/cup champion. Gues who is his owner and where comes his loan deals? And believe it or not, both teams plays in same group and belongs to the same manager :P

The multi account mechanic is pretty simple: one teams plays as CA7- farmer (his fitness center and training facilities are at very good level), the other works as CA7+ skill/exp farmer. Pretty cool uh?

Glory? Fairness? There's not such thing in WCC, the competition turned into a rat nest, filled with farm squads everythwere. Teams like Rouyn Noranda doesn't need their MotS in their local league, so they have no problem to spend them in WCC qualifyings (kicking out other active users), with the lone purpose to reach this farming objective.

Situations like this are the main reason because i always say that MotS needs to change drastically, and another extra competition for lowed ranked leagues shouldn't happen.

Because :

If a team knows he cant catch up the first two teams  in the next 2-3 seasons  , he will go in B - where he could win and qualify for the other competition :)
There would be real WAR for relegation then :)

Not if recently relegated wouldn't be allowed to join international competition inmediatelly. Would you spend 2 seasons in B level, just to play an international competition? I don't think so...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 10:43:33 AM by CarlosT »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2014, 11:05:41 AM »
Yeah, there will be more 2nd and 3rd teams of same users. This problem should be clear asap. IMHO only one club from one user should participate in one competition. If not there will be a lot of games with fixed results before played :(

MOTSes like we have make this situation even worst :(
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2014, 03:01:52 PM »
mots - killing game spirit and positive relations on community
cheaters - killing game spirit
multi account allowed IN SAME COUNRTY - killing game spirit and create opportunity to cheat,with mots is like atomic bomb to game spirit and positive community
loan transfers players between clubs belong to same manager - killing...
training own players by NT managers - killing...
And so on...how long ???

We all know why we like this game,once similar and better,fair game will be lunched this scenario in steps can strike here as other games before:
1.Most of people play more than one online manager but support and focus on one...Those users willl keep playing GKO but will not support any more as they will focus on the other game.
2.Once they stop pay premium mainly cheaters ,multi accounts members will show as the winners...other users will give up and will not like it at all.
3.Once only cheaters and multi accounts players will support a game,GM will turn off server for all...

Im not against multi account for premium users but they should not play in same league,loan transfer between same owner should be not aloud and information about more clubs must be public on team page.

Well ,we can write a lot but since number of months there is silence...Maybe first Admin or GM team would be fair to us and say straight what kind of plans they have or not about this game  :-\

I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2014, 12:04:22 PM »
mine was just a propostion, i think that one pace for the least tranking nations is very small.

i think that every nation must at least have 2 participants one, who wins the league and one who wins the cup, then better natons could have more and even more than 4, the best countries could have 5 an extra place also.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: [SUGGESTION] New International Competition for clubs
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2023, 01:08:19 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: [SUGGESTION] New International Competition for clubs
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2023, 03:06:22 PM »
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru