Author Topic: Last chance for cheater  (Read 3390 times)

Maatkoo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Last chance for cheater
« on: October 22, 2019, 04:46:35 PM »

Gabriel

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Last chance for cheater
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 07:37:48 PM »
just create a new one mate. the old one was banned for a reason
MANAGER OF " DINAMO BUCHAREST "

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 01:19:57 AM »

Good suggestion, Admin give you opportunity but you're not grab.

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 09:50:44 AM »
Assuming you really learning your lesson and most people would agree to get your team back, then all the other users that got banned would ask for the same thing. This would open a can of worms.
Not only that, but that team would also need to sell all the players and the money taken away, before you would get it back.

I think it's best if you start from scratch. You need to accept the consequences of your actions. Besides, with a fresh and clean team, nobody can cast any shadows on your future achievements.

I hope you like this game enough to make you start over.

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 12:27:43 PM »
The game is dead at this moment just because of the huge number of this kind of cheaters like Dalailama so the only possibility that i see is a reset of the game and all managers to start over.
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 01:31:55 PM »
Sure, why not?

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 05:24:09 PM »
 I for one. would enjoy a reset - so we all start again equal.

And CA7s become world beaters once more  :)

leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 07:43:53 PM »
A game reset is an interesting idea, but is not enough .

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2019, 02:29:00 AM »
The game is dead at this moment just because of the huge number of this kind of cheaters like Dalailama so the only possibility that i see is a reset of the game and all managers to start over.

Reset is not possible. I will check Dalailama case.
Other cheating cases will be taken more seriously.
We want fair play in GKO as well.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 02:32:51 AM by admin »

EmThe

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2019, 08:09:00 AM »

I also think that's the most correct thing to do. Even if you have debts and old players, upgrading the stadium, fitness center etc maybe done with dirty money from the cheating. I think it is more preventively on other players if you see that it has consequences of cheating. I do not know how extensive the cheating of Dalailama has been, but being banned just for a period is not enough punishment if the cheating has been very extensive. If it's just a small "miss" it may well be defended that you get another chance. But I think that everyone who plays honestly needs to see that something more is done to those who cheat.
Rex FC (Norway)

Maatkoo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2019, 04:02:37 PM »

That there were fraudsters in the game is the fault of the game administrators, not of the fraudsters who just exploited the bugs in the game management. If game administrators do their job properly, scammers have no chance and the game can resume again.
this is my opinion ....

Geny73

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2019, 05:48:07 PM »

I am against the reassignment of this cheater

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2019, 08:30:37 PM »

daniele2607

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2019, 12:18:43 PM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2023, 05:15:19 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru