Author Topic: TRANSFER MISTAKE!!  (Read 11500 times)

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
TRANSFER MISTAKE!!
« on: October 18, 2015, 10:46:06 AM »
Hi,

I have done one huge mistake and only good thing is I screwed myselve.

My club : geni kameni (31606)

Player : Natale Fusco (7043453)

I offered by mistake one figure more on his sallary and lost 10 mil. (I do not care for that) but now I can not release him as salary of 210 000  will destroy my additional finances to the club anyone know how I can release him or fix that , thanks!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: TRANSFER MISTAKE!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 11:00:28 AM »
You my friend, is proper fucked. :(

You will have to release him i think.
You can't realise player with NT caps!
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 11:02:43 AM »
only I am glad I fucked up myselve and not others in game  :-[

Playmaker

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2015, 11:05:32 AM »
you CAN'T release on a free any player who use to play for his nation (include U-21) so in this cast only onething you can do is set him on sell 100g and pray for the god to have somebody make a bid him.

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2015, 11:33:21 AM »
I dont understand how can you give that wage with OKay player room ?

My Team : Coffe Shop      

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 11:41:45 AM »
I'm really sorry.... Selling him is the only way you can get out of that expenditure. The worst part of this is that, if you place him on TL asking 100G, the player will keep asking 210k as weekly wage, selling him won't be that easy... Of course, somebody might bite, but it won't be a smart move for sure.
My team: (95928)

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 12:11:48 PM »
Xerexy your mistake is obvious and I'm sure that you're not going to make a crazy week wage. I think the admin should enable repair this obvious error because this move threatened the survival of an excellent manager and his team in this game.
Admin must give a new chance !!
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Konatsu

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 01:04:53 PM »
I think some of the managers actually noticed that when they talked about scouts finding maximum bid of over 200k in the national chats.
But once the thing is done, you can only rely on the admin to help you...

Psihoooo

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2015, 01:14:47 PM »
I dont understand how can you give that wage with OKay player room... Okay player room 250000 G for all players. 

If you look at the wages that already gives to the players, it is clear that error is in the game. Not at xerexy

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2015, 04:24:27 PM »
Hi,

I have done one huge mistake and only good thing is I screwed myselve.

Your team is doomed. You can't do nothing before the end of the contract (5 full seasons). If he doesn't want to negotiate a reasonable wage at the beginning of his last 2 years of contract the only thing you can do is set him free by ending the contract without any renewal.

This player is the grave of your team.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 07:04:21 PM »
I dont understand how can you give that wage with OKay player room... Okay player room 250000 G for all players. 

If you look at the wages that already gives to the players, it is clear that error is in the game. Not at xerexy

QFT...how often has a manager won the auction with a bid that the club's player room cannot afford? Too often.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 07:17:41 PM »

QFT...how often has a manager won the auction with a bid that the club's player room cannot afford? Too often.

What are you talking about Brian ?

You have max allowed wage . Lets say you have Okay player room and 250k for wage and space for only 25k - that is shown when you bid for a player + if you try to bid 26k wage you get a message saying "Wage Budget is not enough"
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2015, 07:33:55 PM »
Hi to all,

For me is quite clear this is a mistake, and all of us are humans, and ALL can do a mistake. So, I think ALL of us could be him, so we must fight together to get back this situation. For admin. should be quite easy to solve this issue.

I hope admin. moves his ass to solve this. A solution could be let the highest wage + 1 G of all the bids, reparing the money to the team who made the mistake of the bid 210k.

Best wishes for you xerexy!!!.

Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2015, 07:37:20 PM »

What are you talking about Brian ?

You have max allowed wage . Lets say you have Okay player room and 250k for wage and space for only 25k - that is shown when you bid for a player + if you try to bid 26k wage you get a message saying "Wage Budget is not enough"

Sometimes wage limit doesn't work as it should. In previous seasons, sometimes people ware allowed to bid with a higher wage and their only real penalty was an UNH player until you updare you player room and offer him that wage again. Now it seems that players doesn't turn UNH (not even the 1 season left are UNH) but the wage limit still fails.

princessq

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 03:51:02 AM »
Hi to all,

For me is quite clear this is a mistake, and all of us are humans, and ALL can do a mistake. So, I think ALL of us could be him, so we must fight together to get back this situation. For admin. should be quite easy to solve this issue.

I hope admin. moves his ass to solve this. A solution could be let the highest wage + 1 G of all the bids, reparing the money to the team who made the mistake of the bid 210k.

Best wishes for you xerexy!!!.

I dont think that's a good idea. But If Admin roll this tranfer and money back(with certain  amount reducation as penallty would be acceptable), and then restart the tranfer would be better solution.
But....At first my assumption is Admin still alive and would take action for this.
Team: Rossi
12    B-2   ?
11   C-8   #1          7   C-8   #4
10   C-8   #7          6   D-2   #1
  9   C-8   #6          5   D-2   #4
  8   C-8   #3          4   D-2   #6

Kim Il-sung

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 05:25:50 AM »
Restarting or adjusting this transfert would be dreadfull. It would simply be the first of a numberless ones.

Rules are rules and must rul with no exceptions.

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 05:58:22 AM »
Sell it to 100 G maybe some players will buy it, also because the salary payable will drop a little
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2015, 12:57:20 PM »
Sell it to 100 G maybe some players will buy it, also because the salary payable will drop a little

He cannot sell because is a NT player.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 01:06:06 PM »

He cannot sell because is a NT player.
yes he can sell it but he can't release on a free. U have been mistaken
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2015, 08:00:39 PM »
 ;) Be creative. Try finding a club who will buy your player on a 2 year contract and then buy a player from that team at the cost incurred in 2 seasons. In this way, that club may come out ahead in they agree to something that will benefit that club. Agreements to buy or sell players at above or below market value in most cases seems like the activities of a cheater, but your situation is a bit unique so I'm sure many will be understandable of what you are trying to do should you take this route.

I don't agree that admin must assist in this situation. I do believe that rules are set in place and shouldn't change but admin might help if you ask given your situation. Though, I'm sure your not the first to make this mistake, maybe not to that extent but similarly surely.

If all else fail, hire a hitman and take the guy out...  8)
Hibury FC

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2015, 08:11:52 PM »
;) Be creative. Try finding a club who will buy your player on a 2 year contract and then buy a player from that team at the cost incurred in 2 seasons. In this way, that club may come out ahead in they agree to something that will benefit that club. Agreements to buy or sell players at above or below market value in most cases seems like the activities of a cheater, but your situation is a bit unique so I'm sure many will be understandable of what you are trying to do should you take this route.

I don't agree that admin must assist in this situation. I do believe that rules are set in place and shouldn't change but admin might help if you ask given your situation. Though, I'm sure your not the first to make this mistake, maybe not to that extent but similarly surely.

If all else fail, hire a hitman and take the guy out...  8)

Come on !!!
Every single user can set one number over his mind in mistake (using "smartphone" or tablet etc.)...20k and 200k wage is huge mistake, and Admin should correct this situation, especially that we dont have any tools to cancel a transfer, let's say within 60 second from bid.
In other way your suggestion Drifter is not an good idea, those two clubs will pay wage of this player wich still remain on crazy level, just a beat lower...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 08:13:34 PM by Red »
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2015, 08:57:04 PM »
Honestly, i feel sorry for Xerexy's situation, but i don't think that admin should "change" the player wage.... I don't know about you guys, but i have sold players for less than i expected to place them in TL and never asked for his help.

To me, 3 things should happen:

1-Limits in player salary MUST work properly, if player room must work as it should, problems like this would be avoided easily.
2-There must be a way out, and that includes having the chance to release the player as free agent, there are so many crappy CA4, 33 years old free players that a quality player like Xerexy's won't last there forever.
3-And finally, salary demands must be reset everytime a player is set on transfer list, or at least they should drop at half if they are far from "normal" demands, doing this, Xerexy's player might be a bit more attractive in the market (not that much, 100k weekly is still a lot, but somebody might be willing to pay that much for him).

With thise changes, Xerexy would surely have a decent way out, that wouldn't push him to do something that might be eventually punished.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:51:33 PM by Kr10s »

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2015, 10:57:48 PM »
Just change  player wage is surely not solution for this situation, perhaps cancel transfer and some punishment on Xerexy G's (500k) is an good idea.
If we are talking again about transfer system, I think best way is simply removed wage from bidding fight's and adjust players salary according CA level. With that kind of system players with better skills will cost more but more money remains in clubs.
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2015, 05:13:25 AM »

In other way your suggestion Drifter is not an good idea, those two clubs will pay wage of this player wich still remain on crazy level, just a beat lower...

;) It sure is a bad idea but when there are no other ideas except bad ones, those ideas start to look good. It is a frustrating mistake, one that will cause a lot of disruption, but outside and admin assist, there are few options. Let's not forget that one of those options might be to do nothing and watch the team fall apart next season change. Don't give up hope. Something positive might still come out of the situation.
Hibury FC

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2015, 12:48:43 PM »
GKO admin give me answer quote:

Sorry, but I can't help you with this issue.

that is it you must love support in this game :)