Author Topic: Best gokickoff lineup  (Read 2833 times)

Kopa

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Best gokickoff lineup
« on: April 11, 2015, 08:55:56 PM »
Hi! I'm wondering what would be the best gokickoff line up. Or what players are the best on their positions by your opinion?

Delta

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Best gokickoff lineup
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 09:19:36 PM »
FC - Carsten Solberg (player ID 5679218)
405 match - 560 goals
My team: Stoke City (286818)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 09:39:19 PM »
Really hard question...

When the game was very young, we used to have a competition, looking for the best GKO player, things have changed drastically since then.
To be honest, i don't think i can give a full lineup, but there are 3 players that surely would be on my list:

* Maximo Sandoval is probably the best GKO player worldwide... his ability to open matches and assist his partners is unique, only few players can claim to have won a World Cup in U-21 and NT level, he is one of them, and he is the best player from his generation, his current performance speaks for him.

* is the most complete striker in the GKO world, he's got everything: individual skill, setpiece ability, interesting speed and most important, a terrifying scoring ability, Soldberg's numbers are good, but Prihoda's are a lot better: 794 goals in 564 games, really impressive.

* My third pick might admit some discussion, but to me, the strongest keeper in the GKO world is Zahrudin Bojinovi?, i haven't met him in club level ever, but in NT level i/we met him many times, and we always had to work REALLY hard to beat him, i don't see another keeper better than him, there are other keepers at high level, but to me, he is the best.

In other positions, discussion might be harder, so i choose to pick only 3 players, maybe other users can help and we might create our dream team, don't you think?  :)
My team: (95928)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 08:50:49 AM »
I will go with these 3 players :

1. F Chang Yin
2. MC Urban S?owikowski
3. DML Jesse Kidd

My Team : Coffe Shop      

xerexy

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 07:43:16 AM »
Usualy I do not like to comment those things as they are werry subjective, but best in GKO is ofc LA9+ player with full expirience players like noted here :

Kr10s -  Maximo Sandoval  was best player in the game before 3-4 seasons all rounder on AMC position who was with 21 at full EXP was terifying but now is an verry good player by my opinion, but he plays in one of best teams in GKO and have fantastic grades + there is at least 10 others with similar abilities!

Igecot - Urban S?owikowski  yes this is amazing player he is true leader on the field and all round MC I saw at least 4 bether MC in game

It heavy depends is player on the team that is good and champion or he plays in some medium team and strugling over there.

Go to China, Thailand top level and see what kind of players over there do good ratings, best assist, scores etc scout them and make conclusion what and how top player should look like, you will find that all have one common thing 8*+ EXP!

Generali High LA + high EXP good trained and who is best and who plays in perfect team is imposible to say!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 11:11:35 AM »
Really hard question...

When the game was very young, we used to have a competition, looking for the best GKO player, things have changed drastically since then.

* Maximo Sandoval is probably the best GKO player worldwide... his ability to open matches and assist his partners is unique, only few players can claim to have won a World Cup in U-21 and NT level, he is one of them, and he is the best player from his generation, his current performance speaks for him.

* is the most complete striker in the GKO world, he's got everything: individual skill, setpiece ability, interesting speed and most important, a terrifying scoring ability, Soldberg's numbers are good, but Prihoda's are a lot better: 794 goals in 564 games, really impressive.

* My third pick might admit some discussion, but to me, the strongest keeper in the GKO world is Zahrudin Bojinovi?, i haven't met him in club level ever, but in NT level i/we met him many times, and we always had to work REALLY hard to beat him, i don't see another keeper better than him, there are other keepers at high level, but to me, he is the best.

excellent choice. Sandoval was so influencing in old engine thanks to tactics with dmc +amc. He gave Argentina 3 World Cup victories. Next Prihoda was the 1st Fc with la 9 more pr6 an age 15 or 16, simply he was better then anyone . Now I don't  see if any player overpowered others in certain  position.
I see some mine players in this topic but as I said above they are ones of many. Personally I like the most  Almeida cause he is real and rare Mr which means side midfielder not common winger as Alamgir.

I see no the best line up in new engine . In old midfield with Dmc + Amc was superior. Now every tactic is good when we have good players for that. More new engine is more space aware, which means that we can choose where we want to overpowered our opponent .  Play between the lines I found very useful,  too
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 11:15:48 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2023, 04:14:38 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru