Author Topic: Making money with facilities  (Read 5357 times)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
Making money with facilities
« on: April 09, 2015, 04:00:03 PM »
I wanted to upgrade my facilities but because my expenditures are already big so I wanted to know how they work before I make a decision

Hotel, Megastore should generate money but how do they work ??

Level 1 of Hotel , Megastore , Bar
level 1 => (5000-7000) + Rating
level 2 => (8000-12000) + Rating
level 3 => (15000-20000) + Rating
level 4 => (25000-28000) + Rating
level 5 => (35000-40000) + Rating *1.5
level 6 => (50000-60000) + Rating *2

This is what is written so according to this there is no chance not to make at least some money even if your rating is 1 ? or I should be causes with this ??

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Making money with facilities
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 04:38:44 PM »
have you looked how much it costs to upgrade it and what profit you will get?and yet, upgrade it anyway

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 06:45:48 PM »
Quote from: From my balance
You have earned 192162 G from your facilities."
6 days ago  (03/04/2015 05:01:02)

This is my last friday's facilities incoming. This week could be about 22000 G higher. Not so much comparing to my facilities level and my 5627 point of rating (not so much high but not so low).

You can't make money with facilities. You can just make your balance a more bit light.

Facilities income are really low comparing with their costs. Should be balanced.

Tomorrow the total after the wages, manteinance and incomings should be about -120000 G. I am not making money. I am expending less.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 06:49:04 PM by spamrulez »
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 06:58:14 PM »
You have earned 192162 G from your facilities."
6 days ago  (03/04/2015 05:01:02)

This is my last friday's facilities incoming. This week could be about 22000 G higher. Not so much comparing to my facilities level and my 5627 point of rating (not so much high but not so low).

You can't make money with facilities. You can just make your balance a more bit light.

Facilities income are really low comparing with their costs. Should be balanced.

Tomorrow the total after the wages, manteinance and incomings should be about -120000 G. I am not making money. I am expending less.

Well I guess if expenditures with decrease that is something

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 08:07:28 PM »
Well I guess if expenditures with decrease that is something

Less expenses is something but how can an amount of no more than 20.000 (plus 2 times the team's rating) for week be of compensation for an amount of 5.000.000 G for the last step?

How many seasons do you need for recovering the initial 5.000.000 G you paid? Don't forget that you must also add more expenses for maintenance so that you need even more week for recovering your expense.

In my situation I will receive a random amount of maximum 31254 (but more realistic if less) G and I will have more expenses for maintenance of 10.000 G. So I will receive no more than 21.254 G.

I will need not less than 235 weeks for recovering the money. If a season is made of 20 weeks I will need not less of almost 11 season for recovering simply the last step of the facility not talking of the amount needed for reaching the very good grade.

Is this reasonable for you?

I guess that facilities should have more importance in the game since these are very important amount of G to invest.

Player's room could influence the players morale or the recovery from  match's fatigue.
The stadium could influence the recovery from the match's fatigue.
The bar, the megastore and the stadium could influence the fan mood and so the attendance at the stadium itself.

And so on.

See my facilities. Do you have any idea of the amount of G I spent? For what? For having a so small amount of G weekly?

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 08:56:58 PM »
You have earned 300647 G from your facilities.
all 3 at the best, ~7500 rating.
i think it's worth it

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 09:10:01 PM »
03/04/2015 05:01:02
6 days ago
   Weekly finance update : Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 332091 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 316000 G. Income >> You have earned 308372 G from your facilities.

03/04/2015 05:01:02
6 days ago
   Income >> You have earned 73895 G from your sponsors.
easy to see that facilities are free for me. I am loosing money at wages cause sponsors don't give enough. But with tickets income I make profits by 200 k per week without WCC games
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 09:32:01 PM »
easy to see that facilities are free for me. I am loosing money at wages cause sponsors don't give enough. But with tickets income I make profits by 200 k per week without WCC games

This is a nonsense.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 09:36:06 PM »
First of all, we must consider that incomes from facilites are higher than the number that game manual says, guess why....

Yes! It's outdated..... incomes from facilities are higher.

"Weekly finance update : Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 282447 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 331000 G. Income >> You have earned 304925 G from your facilities."
6 days ago  (03/04/2015 05:01:15)

"Income >> You have earned 73466 G from your sponsors."
6 days ago  (03/04/2015 05:01:15)

I am in a similar situation than Ruta's... i am not premium user and i spend the few energy points i get each day to restore my player's condition, i don't generate incomes from activities so if there's only one way to keep my finances healthy, that's improving my facilities.

Yeah, i know, if i use the cold math and consider how much time i would need to have the invested money back, the investment isn't certainly a perfect bet, but sometimes it's a lot better to have finances balanced each week than having 10M there, doing nothing... or even worst, invest them in something that only will increase my wage expenditures and i might not need  :)
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2015, 09:46:04 PM »

This is a nonsense.
I don't understand. What is a nonsense?
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 10:55:18 PM »
A nonsense is something meaningless.

It has no meanings having facilities with a maintenance coasts over the incomes.

Anyway I am like Ruta. My facilities produce less money then their maintenance.

"Weekly finance update :

Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 166734 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 237000 G.

Income >> You have earned 228529 G from your facilities. and  66881 G from your sponsors."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 12:50:25 PM by spamrulez »

Kopa

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2015, 04:45:56 PM »
That's because only bar, hotel and mega store brings money directly. Others like fitness center, training facilities, academy,... cost's a lot and don't give you money, but you have other benefits from them.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 03:06:07 AM »
A nonsense is something meaningless.

It has no meanings having facilities with a maintenance coasts over the incomes.

Anyway I am like Ruta. My facilities produce less money then their maintenance.

"Weekly finance update :

Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 166734 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 237000 G.

Income >> You have earned 228529 G from your facilities. and  66881 G from your sponsors."

to be fair, the facilities maintenance figure also includes stadium, academy, and player room maintenance costs. Bar, megastore, and hotel generate more income than they cost to maintain. You can always downgrade your stadium, academy, and/or player room and your facilities will generate more income than maintenance costs.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2023, 05:47:25 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2023, 07:02:54 PM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2024, 02:05:57 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting