Author Topic: Staff (Scout and Physio)  (Read 3767 times)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
Staff (Scout and Physio)
« on: April 03, 2015, 03:47:00 PM »
I have cople of questions about there level first if I rise thir level do I have to pay more ??

Second I looked at what they do in help and sow this

-"Team Scouts" is the capability of your scouts. They have two different skills:
-"Analysis" is the competency to evaluate maximum bid price of a player
-"Judge Player" is the competency to approximate the power of a player.

I do not understand what does Analysis mean ?? because when I used to scout players I never would get something like max bid price ?? what is it ?

Thank you for your time
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 04:52:09 PM by Levan »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: Staff (Scout and Physio)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 04:14:53 PM »
...first if I rise thir level do I have to play more ??
Each level upgrade costs G but you do not need to play additional games

Second I looked at what they do in help and sow this

-"Team Scouts" is the capability of your scouts. They have two different skills:
-"Analysis" is the competency to evaluate maximum bid price of a player
-"Judge Player" is the competency to approximate the power of a player.

I do not understand what does Analysis mean ?? because when I used to scout players I never would get something like max bid price ?? what is it ?

If you click "make an offer" for a player on transfer market, on the new page (where you would make your bid) you will see a button marked "Get scout expected current max bid". This is where your scout will help estimate the current max bid.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 04:16:04 PM »
Just to add, analysis doesn't work properly for 2 reasons:

First of all, the new transfer system is so unpredictable that the system rarely can predict values correctly.
And secondly (and most important) transfer market is SO dead, that the system rarely have many active bids to collect and calculate a proper stat.

In other words, GKO transfer system is so stupid that people only do high wages as last second bid, and the craziest manager brings the player in most situations.
My team: (95928)

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 04:25:06 PM »
Don't use your scout for that because we/You can change our bid velue and salary as well in any time.It means You can decide that price or salary is already too high and You dont bid higher but at the end someone will buy that player for less money and/or salary  :-X
This should be change too.
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 04:26:59 PM »
Scouts is mainly useless.

Fiseoteraphic team is worth the G it cost. I have it good and I will raise to the max as soon as possibile.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 04:53:56 PM »
Thank you every one for the replies but one more thing how about salary does it go up ??
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:03:06 PM by Levan »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 02:47:28 AM »
Thank you every one for the replies but one more thing how about salary does it go up ??

Player salaries increase as player ability increases. A player will demand higher wages if his skills increase significantly, at the beginning of a new season. Rapidly developing players' wages can jump from 1000 G/wk to 10,000 G/wk in just a few seasons. Other player wages sometimes grow, but only a little. Also, once a player reaches 30 years, his skills slowly diminish, and you can sign him to a new contract with lower wages.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 11:38:55 AM »

Player salaries increase as player ability increases. A player will demand higher wages if his skills increase significantly, at the beginning of a new season. Rapidly developing players' wages can jump from 1000 G/wk to 10,000 G/wk in just a few seasons. Other player wages sometimes grow, but only a little. Also, once a player reaches 30 years, his skills slowly diminish, and you can sign him to a new contract with lower wages.

Thank you for your replay but I am asking about staff sallary what will happen if I rise the level of my Scout and Physio should I pay them more ??

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 11:59:45 AM »
No, you shouldn't. Only coaches ask wages, scout and physio doesn't so there's no extra expenditures after you upgrade them.
My team: (95928)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2023, 05:41:27 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2024, 02:00:04 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2024, 05:25:42 AM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт