Author Topic: money lending system  (Read 8985 times)

S���c

• Youth team
    • View Profile
money lending system
« on: September 02, 2014, 08:36:41 AM »
my advice on the next season of his going there money lending system.. and if need be the name purchase G with paypal lucrative for production Gokickoff...
anyone who does no want to go bankrupt... therefore made a loan or purchase G system with real money
even if he was not bankrupt at all would be very difficult if a club who make club in the league that season champion lonely and income that very few will be very difficult to establish the trimmings.....
( just suggestion  :)

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: money lending system
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 09:03:49 AM »
capital NO!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 09:19:46 AM »
Don't even think about it  >:(
My team: (95928)

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 01:37:48 PM »
Madness.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »
my advice on the next season of his going there money lending system.. and if need be the name purchase G with paypal lucrative for production Gokickoff...

What are you talking about?
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

SKENDERBEU.F.C.REAL

• Professional team
  • Ok i am here now and serving to you
    • View Profile
    • Visit my site!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 06:04:22 PM »
A lot of people are going broke, because of this unfair 4-5 weeks of no money revenues. plus also very little money is being coming in.

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 06:31:31 PM »
Plan ahead

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 09:56:42 PM »
A lot of people are going broke, because of this unfair 4-5 weeks of no money revenues.

Why is it unfair? It is SAME FOR ALL USERS, so i wouldn't say this is unfair. Unpleasant? Boring? Sure it is! But unfair? I don't think so...

Plan ahead

+1  8)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 10:15:10 PM by Kr10s »

SKENDERBEU.F.C.REAL

• Professional team
  • Ok i am here now and serving to you
    • View Profile
    • Visit my site!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 09:23:52 AM »
A lot of people are going broke, because of this unfair 4-5 weeks of no money revenues.

Why is it unfair? It is SAME FOR ALL USERS, so i wouldn't say this is unfair. Unpleasant? Boring? Sure it is! But unfair? I don't think so...

Plan ahead

+1  8)

IS UNFAIR TO US THAT PLAY THIS GAME , that is what I meant with it. It has to stop charging so much, and even if You save 1 million, is still going to be disappear in two-3 weeks. Something has to change

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 10:22:28 AM »
I'm sorry, but I still don't get your point... So you save up 1 mill (which by the way would suffice by far) and it's spent, well that's the way for everyone and a part of the game... Can't see why this is unfair... Wouldn't be much fun if economy handling was too easy either.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »
IS UNFAIR TO US THAT PLAY THIS GAME , that is what I meant with it. It has to stop charging so much, and even if You save 1 million, is still going to be disappear in two-3 weeks. Something has to change

I think you are overacting...

Nobody with a decent finances control can lose 1M in 2 or 3 weeks (we haven't paid 3rd week wages so far).

And let me go further: For losing 1M in 3 weeks, you must lose 333k weekly. Incomes from a league match at the best stadium level (i don't think you have one, so your incomes should be lower) are around 380k/400k each week so...

As i said earlier, this boring wait is fair, because it is same for all users, this is not a "buy as many players as you can, pay as many ridiculous wages as you can, improve academy and training facilities only" competition. Why is it unfair that those who have their finances under control must deal with those who haven't?
Finances should also be in your control.

By the way, manual is outdated, incomes from facilities are higher than game manual says:
I improved my megastore to the best level and i got more money than it should be (i should have get 18k profit, got close to 45k).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 10:04:36 PM by Kr10s »

mathieu29

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2014, 04:43:33 PM »

By the way, manual is outdated, incomes from facilities are higher than game manual says:
I improved my megastore to the best level and i got more money than it should be (i should have get 18k profit, got close to 45k).

This is very interesting. I always thought it was worthless to invest in the facilities.
For example, getting from BAD to OKAYS costs 500,000 G and we should get around 7,000 G more, according to the rules. Meaning, that it takes 70 weeks to just compensate your investment.
I am glad it is not true, after all.
I would be interested to know if other players think the facilities are more interesting than it is written in the game rules.

My team : La Rochelle FC
France National U21 Manager (S12-13)
France National Manager (S9-10 / S15-16)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2014, 09:17:21 PM »

This is very interesting. I always thought it was worthless to invest in the facilities.
For example, getting from BAD to OKAYS costs 500,000 G and we should get around 7,000 G more, according to the rules. Meaning, that it takes 70 weeks to just compensate your investment.
I am glad it is not true, after all.
I would be interested to know if other players think the facilities are more interesting than it is written in the game rules.
i'm getting, on average, 155.575 g per week, from all 3 very good facilities. that is, for my average rating of about 7200, maybe 1000 g more than what the rules say (per each facility). from that, you need to deduct the maintenance fees of 10.000 g per week, per facility. i'm left with about 125.000 g profit per weer from all 3.

carlos, how much did you get from all 3, this week?
you said 45.000 profit, that would mean 45.000 + 10.000 (the difference in maintenance fees) = 55.000 g more from one of the facilities. that would bring the total from all 3 to about 210.000 g. is that correct?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 09:24:24 PM »
"Weekly finance update : Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 232033 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 286000 G. Income >> You have earned 206755 G from your facilities."

rating 7600 facilities 2x very good , 1x the best

"Income >> You have earned 72959 G from your sponsors."
sponsors looks not good at all
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 09:26:10 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 09:56:45 PM »
ok, so it looks like the investment in the final upgrade is not such a waste of money. yes, it might take 2 years (not seasons) to get the money back, but at least it's not as bad as the rules show. thanks!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2014, 10:02:41 PM »
"Weekly finance update : Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 232033 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 286000 G. Income >> You have earned 206755 G from your facilities."

rating 7600 facilities 2x very good , 1x the best

"Income >> You have earned 72959 G from your sponsors."
sponsors looks not good at all

Similar here:

"Weekly finance update : Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 224806 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 295000 G. Income >> You have earned 209145 G from your facilities."
5 days ago  (29/08/2014 05:01:18)

"Income >> You have earned 72719 G from your sponsors."

Compared with the previous week:

"Weekly finance update : Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 224806 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 285000 G. Income >> You have earned 155808 G from your facilities."
12 days ago  (22/08/2014 05:01:16)

"Income >> You have earned 72713 G from your sponsors."

My maintenance fees increased 10.000G, but my incomes increased 53.337G. So as toplevel said, improving Hotel/Megastore/Bar to the best level might be worth, or at least they are more useful than game manual says.

S���c

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 06:54:01 AM »

If I as an admin here, maybe I'll make a purchase money loan and systems similar to those done in the top eleven and manager football etc ... is unfair or fair in this world do not hypocritical  you all, all of whom need money if you want to forward  :P :P
and don't speak fair or unfair in the world because the world is not fair ???
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 06:58:12 AM by S���c »

S���c

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 07:03:43 AM »

What are you talking about?
hahah If you do not understand what I comment,do not comment
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:07:35 AM by S���c »

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 08:02:32 AM »
only cheaters require such measures, get lost!

moderators, please erase his comments. we don't need admin to see that he would have clients for such a screwed up idea. it would be the last nail in the coffin of this game.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 09:44:03 AM »
If I as an admin here, maybe I'll make a purchase money loan and systems similar to those done in the top eleven and manager football etc ...

Grabbing some money on loan is a lot different than exchanging money into G. Still, let me tell you that the money loan system actually exist in the game code, it was available as soon as premium account were lauched, but for some reason the developers realized it was a bad idea and admin blocked the option a few minutes after the premium were launched.

is unfair or fair in this world do not hypocritical  you all, all of whom need money if you want to forward  :P :P

There are many ways to get money in this game, and you don't need to be "hypocrital" to grab money, but if you can't afford to get into the top 5 intop sweedish top level, i don't think you spend enough time in the game to get it, the main question is different, are you good enough to improve your team at a decent rate? Watching how poor is your pathetic team after 5 seasons i am starting to believe you aren't.

and don't speak fair or unfair in the world because the world is not fair ???

IRL the financial fair play rule exist, that's the main reason because teams like PSG and Manchester City stopped spending millions this season.
But still, should i remind you that this is a game? If you want to succeed at this game, you only need to play well... and honestly, i don't think that sweedish top level could be so hard, so come on....
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 02:25:01 AM by Kr10s »

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 09:59:34 AM »
sonic, you're a cheater! how dare you show your face on the forum?! don't you have any shame?!

here's one simple example: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_transfer.php?club_id=286912

stefancachia

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 02:34:54 PM »
i don't know who cheats what fun he gets, what is the fun to win with cheating ?

to be happy and proud one must achieve results and honours without cheating, even the fun is to see your team develop and your youths and see them taking place in your first eleven, little by littlee.

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 03:12:01 PM »

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 03:32:11 AM »
Righ now I do not agree with this idea.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2014, 05:35:04 AM »
Righ now I do not agree with this idea.

Too right. Any money lending system also needs mechanisms for both administration (temporary penalties for overspending) and bankruptcy (liquidation of players and staff, penalties to club rating, move to bottom league).

i don't know who cheats what fun he gets, what is the fun to win with cheating ?

to be happy and proud one must achieve results and honours without cheating, even the fun is to see your team develop and your youths and see them taking place in your first eleven, little by littlee.
sadly there will aways be those who are happy to exchange skill and passion for glory  :(
Never sacrifice passion for glory!