Author Topic: Market is deflating  (Read 6078 times)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Market is deflating
« on: August 22, 2014, 11:02:12 AM »
It's terrible.

Market is continuosly deflating.

There's a terrible gap between the higher LA players and the ones a bit lower.

I guess the developers of the game should do something as fast as possibile. Even yesterday if possibile.

Maybe there are too many players on the market? Maybe free players are ruining the whole thing up flooding the market night and day 24h a day? Maybe the bid on wages are making poor the teams economy by not being redistrubed between the players? Maybe the fees are excessive? Maybe this or maybe other reasons. The naked truth is that player with 4/4/x or lower are good only to be fired. Player with 5-6/5-6/x have a value near to zero (a home income or even less), we have players 7/7/x that have hard time to be sold at 1million and then the market is for people with several millions only.

Dear Developers, please do something.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Market is deflating
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 11:37:16 AM »
why would anyone need a 4/4/x player? you get even better when you receive your team.

those players should not even be allowed on the market, they only help cheaters. a player should be allowed on the market only if his (LA+PR)>9 (u21). like a 21 years old 6/4 or 7/3. for the older players, there should be a lower limit for their value, like 600k or 700k. let's say, you can only set a 22 years old player on transfer list if his value is higher than 600.000. i don't know what criteria should be used for really old players, since i don't use them.

no free players anymore, if their value is under 600k or 700k.

no more wage bidding, this only makes users make rush decisions and ruin their finances, and that makes them less active on future transfer market spending. too much cash flowing out of the game.

the fees are ok, they serve a purpose.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 11:57:10 AM »
why would anyone need a 4/4/x player? you get even better when you receive your team.

This maybe part of the problem. If your base team is strong you don't need to recur the market.
If base team would be ridicusly weak you could use weaker player so that the market could go.

I sold a CA5 young FC in a toplevel team of Bahamas (I guess) and he scored 31 goals in that low level league. There are so many low levels legue especially in Thailand that could use as valuable even CA5 or 6.

no free players anymore, if their value is under 600k or 700k.

No free player anymore. I could save just the actual NT players.

no more wage bidding, this only makes users make rush decisions and ruin their finances, and that makes them less active on future transfer market spending. too

The actual bid system is for nerds only. Rushes decisions are everywhere.

I sold a player just few days ago. The price was 450k. A player bidded 460k but at the very last minute it was sold for 450k to a manager that decided to bid 700 G more on the wage. He preferred pay more than 20k in fees, having a more expansive wage and having fees in his resale instead of bidding 11k more on the price. This is riduculos.

much cash flowing out of the game.

A great truth.

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 12:05:45 PM »
The biggest problem is the number of free players put on the market, should be made ??only free players who are at least la7, not all those who have a presence in the national team. If there were a lot of mediocre players among the free players likely to improve the situation
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 12:23:15 PM »
Yes. Free players are like a cancer to me.

Market should be made from those who own the players too.

If I am an owner of "The Best" accademy I should own the most talented players to put on the market.

It's impossibile to me to decide to fire a player for putting in a higher value the ones I want to put on the market. If I own a CA6 and a CA7 I could fire the CA6 for selling the CA7 only and then his value would be a bit higher since the request would be higher than the offer.

Right now any player I fire become a free agent.

In second place I could say that the fees on reselling players are too high. If I buy a player with a good price I could train him a bit (some weeks or even a whole season) but then selling him would incurr in a loss of money since I could pay even 40-50% of taxes. Theres' no gain and even no beauty in this.

Actually since I invested over 26millions in my accademy and since I pay more than 300k/season in maintenance I just take players for my team and when not necessary I sold some players. Actually when my accademy provides me a LA 6-7 I don't cover the seasonal maintenance of the accademy itself. If I train that players for selling him capped I incurr into a loss since the wages are not repaid.

The actual form of the market isn't "social" and doesn't provide any fun.

I claim my right to fire a player to put him out of the market as a tool to make the market itself. Right now a fired player become a free agent and it's not fair since someone buy a player that went out at my expenses without giving me my fair price.

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 01:06:41 PM »
Something needs to be changed urgently!  >:(
You can now buy CA7 for 400k or even less?! and the maximum you can get for him is 700k  :P
On the other i have to train that player for couple of seasons to reach his maximum so in the end i am at loss  ???
On the other hand CA8 players cost couple of millions which is apsurd for very small difference in players level  :-\

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 01:25:06 PM »
There are too many teams trying to get rid of crappy players and free players are another part of the problem too.

I always were against massive player reselling so i would suggest a more radical solution:

Set a limit of players you can place in transfer market each season: if all teams could place 6 or 7 different player on market each season, the global offer would be reduced drastically, so we could have more chances to sell our players at a reasonable price. Managers should then decide wich players are worth to sell, wich players are worth to keep and wich players you should get rid without getting something for them (firing them or waiting until their contracts expires). That would add another things for us to decide (another managerial option) and i don't think it would affect the " i buy this player now, i farm him one season and the i re-sell him next season" concept. I medium/long term i think it might help to managers who farm players because the offer in market should be lower than now.

The wage war is ridiculous, it always were, it should dissapear ASAP!

And about free players.... I don't think that setting a minimum CA level is the right way, many countries are weak and if you remove them some CA7 players they would be even weaker, in strong nations a CA8 player is not worth to play in NT, but for others a CA8 player is a key player, so i don't think that setting their CA as a limit is right.
What if a player can become a free player only if he played at least 15 NT matches in the last 2 season or at least 10 in U21 squad? That solution would reduce the free players in market drastically and also would keep important players for each NT safe, removing only those crappy players who played only 10 minutes for NT once, in medium term weaker players should be removed as potential free player too!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:29:23 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

DeGlen

• Professional team
  • Rsc Arsenal - NT manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 02:42:46 PM »
I would love to join this discussion, but you know what, I'm not going to. Why? Because whatever you write here, it's not going to make any difference! You guys are wasting your time.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:36:33 PM by DeGlen »
6x Champions of Belgium
18x Belgium Cup-finalist: 9x Winner, 9x Runner-up
Quarter-finalist WCL Season 4
Semi-finalist WCL Season 5
Round of 16 WCL Season 11
Former NT-manager and U21-Manager Belgium

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 03:20:59 PM »
Sad, but true  :(

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 03:26:39 PM »
I think they could be busy with new project,it could be that after 8 seasons they grab a lot of experience ideas etc. Now they know how to build great game but current gko is too limited for that.This can explain a lot,perhaps somebody can ask them what is going on...
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 03:30:13 PM »
I think they could be busy with new project,it could be that after 8 seasons they grab a lot of experience ideas etc. Now they know how to build great game but current gko is too limited for that.This can explain a lot,perhaps somebody can ask them what is going on...

It would be dreadfull. If they take money from that game they should care about the game.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 03:50:30 PM »

That would be great, but...

If they take money from that game they should care about the game.

If postseason will take 3 weeks without a reason, it is frustrating, if there is a real reason behind that long wait, letting us know would make the wait less frustrating and would also increase our hope for the game. Is not that hard to say "we are developing new things for the game and we need more time", you know?

If you track admin's recent activity in the last season, i am sure that he wrote less than 1 word per day, that is not an acceptable behavior from somebody who provides a "premium" service.
Maybe i am too naive, but deep inside of me i think that the person behind the game (sorry, i don't buy the "team" stuff) is doing something extra, but it is a part time work, but if he wants some more money from me, he must earn it first, writing more than 20 words per month and saying something to us when we suggest or report a failure would be a good start you know, we all want a better game after all.... but, as DeGlen said, right now we are wasting our time in this forum (or it seems to be in that way).

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 04:12:49 PM »

Set a limit of players you can place in transfer market each season: if all teams could place 6 or 7 different player on market each season,

do you mean place those 6-7 players as many times as you want or
 place only 6-7 times, even if that would mean placing one single player 6-7 times?

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 04:55:01 PM »

Set a limit of players you can place in transfer market each season: if all teams could place 6 or 7 different player on market each season,

place only 6-7 times, even if that would mean placing one single player 6-7 times?

He might mean no more than 6-7 players sold.

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 05:08:05 PM »

He might mean no more than 6-7 players sold.

that could be good, but if you are allowed to place on transfer list only 6-7 players and the cheaters will make you a good offer for 2-3 players, only to not buy them and leave you unable to get enough cash, that could be bad. you would be left without cash to develop the team and with 2-3 players that you will be forced to pay the wages for another season.

unfortunately, the cheaters are thriving in this game and the admin encourages them.

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »

That would be great, but...

If they take money from that game they should care about the game.

If postseason will take 3 weeks without a reason, it is frustrating, if there is a real reason behind that long wait, letting us know would make the wait less frustrating and would also increase our hope for the game. Is not that hard to say "we are developing new things for the game and we need more time", you know?

If you track admin's recent activity in the last season, i am sure that he wrote less than 1 word per day, that is not an acceptable behavior from somebody who provides a "premium" service.
Maybe i am too naive, but deep inside of me i think that the person behind the game (sorry, i don't buy the "team" stuff) is doing something extra, but it is a part time work, but if he wants some more money from me, he must earn it first, writing more than 20 words per month and saying something to us when we suggest or report a failure would be a good start you know, we all want a better game after all.... but, as DeGlen said, right now we are wasting our time in this forum (or it seems to be in that way).

Guys as new project I mean new game surly not GKO and that means current GKO will just die slowly (thats why they dont care any more to develope some things or repair small bugs but they react only when some bug can pissed off whole community),with that scenario I really dont know if they will share info with us. Rather we will find this game via internet and of course we will like it.However it is only my theory perhaps somebody with good relations can ask them straight...

PS.GKO is really nice game create in smart way, I'm sure same guy/team after 10 seasons experience and huge number of great ideas on forum can build up similar game about 10 times better.Dont You think so ?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 05:38:11 PM by Luca »
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 03:49:53 AM »
Deflation simply means that the currency (here G) is too scarce!

The solution to this issue is equally simple - a GKO stimulus package

More income:
- from facilities
- from sponsors
- from souvenir booth

In the absence of a stimulus package, in the real world this is what would happen in a deflationary economy:

Less expenditures:

- from facilities (as the value of the currency increases, they cost less to maintain)
- from staff & player wages (through firings and more humble wage demands)

These all increase the amount of disposable income a manager has. Some of it will be invested in facilities or youth camps, but a lot will buy players on the transfer market. Carlos has been asking for the first for some time...finally your wish may be granted! Player wages are insanely high given the value of the GKO currency. Something has to give. I'm sure the developer(s) will address this eventually...the question is merely how long it will take.

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 12:55:52 PM »
that excellent discussions, look at the market has behaved according to the change of level of the players that season after season are appearing, more and more teams reach best in camp youth, who arrived in January, became rich and boosted its sites unsurpassed so
more and more teams arrive and values ??began to decline rapidly according to the amount of best in the world, that is why if before a level 7 6-7-8 season games we were doing now to fight for the first 8 places are needed levels

think you have to limit the facilities, amount of time
to try to match the condisiones and regulate the market, the more money
this is occupied to enlarge juvenile facilities and more money will be achieved by this, but when so many in best, the whole market from top to bottom begins to drop
desert is that there is a large difference between the values ??and values ??less than or approx. than 1 million, but selling a level 9 and 6 million is increasingly difficult

all down

as a workaround, limit all facilities, just pay to keep them for a limited time

more money from less valued players

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 01:29:32 PM »
Market deflation is a problem for clubs who are seeking to grow from the sale of players. Surely this has thrown a wrench into the spokes of many teams who thought they would reach the best facilities and then the GKO world would open from them like a budding flower. Unfortunately for them, they are finding that the radical prices for players that they based their predictions on are not so stable as they had previously believed.
This is not a problem for new and developing teams. This is a good thing for those teams who are seeking to bridge the gap. It means that the prices for better players now is far lower than it has been previously. Those teams who avoided those large purchases and chose to invest their coin into facilities and team development are reaping the benefits of that now. Those players who looked for the market deals and the free players are getting the best out of the market.
Personally, I hope deflation continues until market values decrease to the levels where Hibury values players in general. We already sell players at estimated values regardless of what market value says and because of that, we can have a stable valuation system that we can use to properly budget for team development.
It also means that formerly unattainable players are now available especially if a team is willing to be patient and develop talent that isn't growing as rapidly as some other players.
So I say more free players... more level 8+ deals... more good players at ridiculously low values. The market pirates will scout and acquire as much of that low priced talent. I develop talent like that at my club and most likely, since it was purchased at such a low value will be a deal when sold at estimated value.
Think about it. The days of fleecing the market with high priced players is over. Welcome the economic war. One more factor in determining success in my opinion.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 06:28:50 PM »
This is not a problem for new and developing teams. This is a good thing for those teams who are seeking to bridge the gap. It means that the prices for better players now is far lower than it has been previously. Those teams who avoided those large purchases and chose to invest their coin into facilities and team development are reaping the benefits of that now. Those players who looked for the market deals and the free players are getting the best out of the market.

With all respect, if you think that hiring LA7 players at lower values you will be "reducing the gap", you are completely wrong. For bigger clubs, a LA7/LA8 player is an average player (or garbage for others) that can fill the squad as a sub (at most).
There are "some" LA9 players for less than 2M, but their age is usually high or their PR is surely low, have them maxed without premium account and without playing WCC will take more than 3 seasons, and in 3 seasons, a CA9 player will probably be close to an average player for bigger clubs.

Next season, if things are similar than this season, i will surely sell more "LA7/8 garbage", i will collect around 3M or 4M for them (depending their CA) and with some extra money i will surely hire a CA9 or CA10 player to strenghten a squad position (were a CA8 player plays now), how can a weak team become closer to me if he improves his squad in 1 LA level (or 2) if i do the same? Not to menction that any player that i might buy will probably be NT player, so his experience will be increasing faster than the LA7's, i don't see any gap decreasing, do you?

What can make things balanced? High wages and low incomes, but in 3 seasons a squad filled with CA8/9 players only won't be able to challenge bigger clubs, they are also improving after all. For me, there is a bigger problem in the finances stuff at "big level". For non premium users it will be close to impossible. The 30k-40k extra from custom cup games and around 70k extra from activities is too much money, enough money to keep a big substitute player list (10 CA7 players) or 4 or 5 CA10 players (wage betwen 20k and 30k) as backup or to strenghten the main squad.

The incomes from facilities formula doesn't provide a fair relationship between investment/income, so there is no chance to match the finances between premium and non premium: Improving megastore from Very Good to The Best level cost 5M, incomes increases from 35k-40k to 50k-60k (and rating x 0.5 extra) but expenditures increases another 10k (from 10k to 20k) so the "max" profit is ((60k-35k)+(rating x 0,5))-10k.

It might sound compliated, let's say your rating is 7k, how much extra would you get after spending 5M?

((60k-35k)+(7k x 0,5)-10k=18,5k

In other words, if you speak about finances, there is no "balance" or "managerial skill" that can match a premium account. Just being premium, playing custom cup games and doing some activities each day you can get more than 120k extra each week, what "managerial skill" can you use against it?

There are some posibilities, but any team taking one of those will surely become less competitive. The easiest solution for a team like that is reducing their squad to 16 players, having many players able to play in more than 1 position, but you need at least 6 extra players to avoid losing tactical strenght (FC, AMR/C/L, MR/C/L, DMR/C/L, DR/L and DC) but you don't need to be the startest manager in the world to realize that an MC must have different abilities than an MR/L, so you will be losing strenght anyway.

Market is crazy not only because players are sold too cheap, it's dying because the offer is too big.
5 seasons ago, a high LA player (let's say LA7) was found for around 2M-3M, as i pointed earlier, a LA9 player is in that range now. A LA7 player now is similar than a LA5 player 5 seasons ago. The quality gap still exist, the problem is that people doesn't have money to hire quality and there are too many teams selling average players, for me, the only solution is to reduce the number of players in market, setting a limit of players you can sell each season would be a good start. I don't think that people would get more money for a LA7 player than now, just because there are less crappy players than now, because nobody aiming to develop a decent squad buys LA5/6 players anyway. The "average player" will be sold at average values, the potentially good player will be sold at good money and the star players will be sold for millions, that won't change IMHO.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 07:25:22 PM by CarlosT »

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 10:28:28 PM »
I agree with a lot of what you said except for what the result will be for developing teams. Like you said, a few seasons ago, the price for a LA 5 was much higher and now LA 7 players are just average. This considered, also consider the financial situation of most developing teams. They don't have a million for a training ground much less a player. Like you said, if they are not premium members, the battle is greater. How then does market deflation hurt them? It only hurts those teams who are chasing at the very top as they try to compete with their rivals. Those teams with no hope of WCL qualification or even the chance to play there, those teams who still view LA5 as key members of their squad, those players who are trying to survive their leagues before they even try to win it will be paying less for players that teams further along paid big money for. 3 seasons ago you would have to pay top dollar for LA7... now you can find it for 10K. Let's do the math. 1,000,000 less 10,000 equals a savings of 990K.

I see your point but I don't think that you are considering the majority of the GKO population. Really, any team winning their league and playing WCL is at the front of the gap in my opinion and those teams who fight in the lower leagues without the income to purchase la8+ players are the ones trying to close it.

There will always be elite teams. The ones who started first, have the best practices in management and those who pay attention to their teams will always have an advantage over teams just starting years after the start of this game. 

If the trend continues, soon LA9 and LA10 players will be as cheap as LA7's are now. If will turn into a situation where everyone has the ability to grow their own talent at reasonable cost and top teams will begin to select players based on other criteria than LA and growth rate. I'm all for that.

Hibury FC

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 10:36:57 PM »
Surely the "problem" is that there are many more teams with Best and Very Good academies than there are newcomers into the game. Thus the
supply of LA <8 players is high and the demand is low, similarly there are lots teams with the clout to chase players with LA>9 and the supply is much lower ,so prices are high.

To me, thats life and thats football. I dont understand the need to do anything about it.

Perhaps the problem is that once managers have bought the best academy and the best stadium, they feel the game is empty and there is nothing left to strive for except LA>11 players, access to which is mostly luck. The game maybe needs some new challenges or perhaps the developers are hoping us old timers would quit and move on to restore the balance? I bet they never expected so many players to stick with the game for 4 years!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 10:49:52 PM by Andy »
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 10:13:01 AM »
Once again I agree with Andy. Market inflation still seems like a good thing for my team and teams like mine. This so called LA7-8 trash that some top managers are talking about is still the best talent on some teams. The chase of LA 9+ players is still, in my opinion, a game for those chasing at the top of the gap. Ask some managers what they think of LA7 players and many will say that they are the best players on their team.

It is hard for any one player to judge the gap from their limited perspective of the game. Personally, I judge my ability to close the gap by how much improvement I make after each season. Growth is a constant process and if I can consistently add new players to the team that improve the quality of the club, in essence, I am closing the gap even if those at the top are pushing the limits further.

When I started this game in season 5, everyone said I needed LA5 players. I made sure the team of LA5 but that wasn't good enough. At the time, the price for LA6 was well past 500K and I certainly could not afford that with a new club especially with the league restrictions I have in my country. The crash of the market has opened up players to this league that were not possible 3 seasons ago.

Ask about the gap in the Bermuda League. Those competitive managers are certainly closing the gap there making the league in Bermuda a very tricky prospect. Also, it wasn't possible to expect much from Bermuda teams in the WCL, but I'm pleased to say that has changed as well. This is all due to the availability of players on the market.

I get that managers who have the best stuff and high quality teams will chase for the best players at any cost. If they can afford it, that is their right as successful managers. Let's not forget that luck has a large part to play in this equation as well and some managers have simply been very lucky. This is the life of football as Andy said. Not everyone will be Barcelona or Real Madrid. Yet, those teams can still be beaten by the Malaga's and the Celtics of the world who's teams have far less value, but produce a high level of quality. I get that some players are not happy that now they can not sell their players for as much and their plans for football domination have taken a dent from poor market predictions. The game goes on and the market will survive for one reason... people will always need players.

Eventually, everyone can have a best quality academy if they play long enough and manage their coin. At that point, the game will change again I predict. At that point, it will be totally luck and how you train and manage your players.
Hibury FC

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2023, 04:43:08 PM »
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru