Author Topic: GKO Cancer  (Read 9374 times)

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
GKO Cancer
« on: May 01, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »
You're very idiot. Team loan player because wanna be strong or training and we need token cause promote youth from academy or do somethings and support game. It's give and take. If you don't loan, I don't mind.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 11:29:51 AM by Jansen »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry, I have to show this loan case.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 11:38:55 AM »
Your player gains skill and experience, isn't that enough payment?
The only idiots are those who ask somebody else to give money to developers. Support the game? That is the biggest idiocy i have seen in the last months, why would you support somebody who doesn't care about this game at all? Say you want to keep buying ingame advantage through token and you want to avoid spending money, that is the main reason behind your request.

Good luck with your request, you will eventually find another rat willing to pay.
My team: (95928)

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 11:54:02 AM »
Carlos, If you think that is payment, Why you don't give all loan your full LA9+?

Why you don't make game online for free?

h_007bond

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 12:14:59 PM »
Your player gains skill and experience, isn't that enough payment?
The only idiots are those who ask somebody else to give money to developers. Support the game? That is the biggest idiocy i have seen in the last months, why would you support somebody who doesn't care about this game at all? Say you want to keep buying ingame advantage through token and you want to avoid spending money, that is the main reason behind your request.

Good luck with your request, you will eventually find another rat willing to pay.
I totally agree with you Carlos!  8)

@Jansen you are proposing a player to be loaned, in exchange, the other manager will pay his salary and will help your player to developp! This is a fair payment! I don't understand qhy you are calling this stupid! Anyway, this is how it happens in real life... ;)
My team: Anfeh La Rochelle (94084)
France NT Manager seasons 7-8 and 13-14

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 12:17:40 PM »
Carlos, If you think that is payment, Why you don't give all loan your full LA9+?

Because i don't want to let them go, but i do send my CA7/8 players for free, after 2 or 3 seasons, their experience is enough to play in my squad, that is a long term plan, but you seem to use token for everything (even now, you have some as i can see), you have no idea about it, token are the easiest shorcut for rats who can't spend 300k to pull extra youth, wait 8 weeks to get reports and play hard tackling without any concern about long term injuries.

Why you don't make game online for free?

Non premium users have banners everywhere, that is their payment to play GKO. MOST MANAGING MMO GAMES ARE FREE, then any user is free to spend his money to improve his gaming experience or get ingame money.

BUT

Other online managers have people involved on his development/maintenance, spending money on them is a deserved payment for developer's job. GKO is a game with many old bugs, such as:

UNH loaned out players (6 season old)
Players injured without a substitute taking his place (as old as GKO engine 2.0, it didn't change in the "new" engine)
Matches are can be predicted in Cup/WCC/WC competitions, because they are simulated 40 minutes before each match, and their new URL is displayed inmediately, people only need to find them (i don't know how old it is, but it became public in WC Semi final, season 8 )
"Cannot connect db" error

And i can't forget:

Sometimes, new users need to wait MONTHS to get a league.
There's no feedback at all
Cheaters without punishment at all
Not a single improvement in the last 2 season (and last improvement were an unfinished graphical thing)

If you think "that" deserves your money on support, you are REALLY stupid.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:20:20 PM by CarlosT »

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 12:27:19 PM »
Hey, come back. You go very far. I said "If you don't loan, I don't mind." but I show this case because his reply. It's idiot. Please read all in picture.

h_007bond

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 12:32:57 PM »
Hey, come back. You go very far. I said "If you don't loan, I don't mind." but I show this case because his reply. It's idiot. Please read all in picture.
and I don't find his reply idiot at all! Actually I think he's right  ;)
My team: Anfeh La Rochelle (94084)
France NT Manager seasons 7-8 and 13-14

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 12:37:34 PM »
h_007bond, Are you kid? I mean the reply is idiot, don't mean word. If you don't loan, you don't said that reply.

DeGlen

• Professional team
  • Rsc Arsenal - NT manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 01:00:18 PM »
His reply is great! You guys indeed ARE the cancers of this game.
And everything Carlos says, is right.
6x Champions of Belgium
18x Belgium Cup-finalist: 9x Winner, 9x Runner-up
Quarter-finalist WCL Season 4
Semi-finalist WCL Season 5
Round of 16 WCL Season 11
Former NT-manager and U21-Manager Belgium

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 01:05:35 PM »
OK, all of you don't want to pay anything and don't care about sentence. Finished.  :-X
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 01:09:54 PM by Jansen »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2014, 01:12:18 PM »
OK, all of you don't want to pay anything. Finished.  :-X

You are acting like a child now.
We want to pay something worth our money, you want somebody else to pay an ingame advantage for you, but you hide your real intention with the "support the game" stuff.

As DeGlen said, users like you are the cancer of this game.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 01:17:40 PM »
Someone offer me tokens for loan him a player (good player), and I sent him to hell. I never asked tokens for loand and I will never give tokens for nothing. For me, like Carlos said, is enougth that player plays at that team all matches as he can.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 01:26:56 PM »
OK, all of you don't want to pay anything. Finished.  :-X

You are acting like a child now.
We want to pay something worth our money, you want somebody else to pay an ingame advantage for you, but you hide your real intention with the "support the game" stuff.

As DeGlen said, users like you are the cancer of this game.

Who're child? I don't care about your payment(It's private) but I wrote this because you try to said buy token or give for loan is wrong and said about money.
I showed this because his reply. If don't loan, it's not necessary to said that.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 02:14:09 PM »
You are mixing things up:

First of all, you might find his answer idiot, but your first post calls him idiot.
Secondly, you hide your demands based on game support (something we all know is not the main reason behind your request).
Third, you claim that we want everything for free, even after we all said what we want to invest in an active game, not "this".
Fourth, you dismiss us all saying that "we don't want to pay for anything - finished". I didn't said "you are a child", i said "you are acting like a child", that is something completely different.

And finally: you play under the game rules and you set your own loan rules. They are "legal", but fair players doesn't respect users like you. Your behavior might be legal, but we don't share it and we don't respect rats like you. And believe it or not, there are users who let their best players go in loan for free, some of them are star players. So open your eyes, if you want to keep playing like this, keep doing it, but do not expecting somebody else here, laughing at situations like this, because rats live hidden underground and nobody likes them.

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 02:26:35 PM »
HaHa, I knew who is child. I wrote this topic because his reply(It's impolite) but you don't understood and said about payment.

DeGlen

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 03:18:50 PM »
From the beginning. I didn't really get WHY you post this on the forum. But anyway. Paying 21 tokens (9.99 Euro for me) for loaning a player, for only 4 months, while it takes 2 months to get him adapted, that's just ridiculous.

Too bad, there are idiots who think that it is worth the money, and as long as those idiots exist, there will exist even bigger idiots, like you, who take advantage of this.
6x Champions of Belgium

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 03:36:04 PM »
From the beginning. I didn't really get WHY you post this on the forum. But anyway. Paying 21 tokens (9.99 Euro for me) for loaning a player, for only 4 months, while it takes 2 months to get him adapted, that's just ridiculous.

Too bad, there are idiots who think that it is worth the money, and as long as those idiots exist, there will exist even bigger idiots, like you, who take advantage of this.

Shy change to angry? I don't care about payment but I care about impolite reply. All your reply show your behavior.

DeGlen

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 03:41:18 PM »
Because your behaviour asks for an impolite reply.
6x Champions of Belgium

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 03:44:34 PM »
Because your behaviour asks for an impolite reply.

Up to you so finished. HaHaHa  :-*

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2014, 04:39:01 PM »
@Jansen: You could be right in general, but it's not fair disclosing private conversations with other users.
So you could start this topic even without slagging Zecchin. There's something called privacy...

P.S. I agree with donations and premium policy, to keep game alive.

GKO is a game with many old bugs, such as:

UNH loaned out players (6 season old)
Players injured without a substitute taking his place (as old as GKO engine 2.0, it didn't change in the "new" engine)
Matches are can be predicted in Cup/WCC/WC competitions, because they are simulated 40 minutes before each match, and their new URL is displayed inmediately, people only need to find them (i don't know how old it is, but it became public in WC Semi final, season 8 )
"Cannot connect db" error
If you think "that" deserves your money on support, you are REALLY stupid.

I love GKO, even with all his bugs.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:56:46 PM by dragon90 »
Alessandria 1990 F.C. (128523)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2014, 05:19:49 PM »
Well I dont know why you get insulted .

I get insulted if someone ask me to pay tokens for his player on loan list - But hey its your decision.

Maybe the word cancer is bad , the better word would be DESTROYERS !

But I see nothing that deserve to be post on this forum :)

P.S if you get insulted you could ask for an apology frrom him
My Team : Coffe Shop      

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 06:00:19 PM »
You're very idiot. Team loan player because wanna be strong or training and we need token cause promote youth from academy or do somethings and support game. It's give and take. If you don't loan, I don't mind.
Who insulting? ?

Shut up, please...you pay not for support the game (Just premium is necessary) But for win.  And people like you ruins this beautyful game.
Loans are an equity exchange yet: one Take a strong player for his team, The other have Not to pay his salary and gain train and experience that in his team this players can't get. Ask tokens is only an abuse,  permitted by admin, i don't know why. (I really know why, but if i say i have to Cancel my account -_-'' )

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2014, 08:01:21 PM »
Who insulting? ?

Shut up, please...you pay not for support the game (Just premium is necessary) But for win.  And people like you ruins this beautyful game.
Loans are an equity exchange yet: one Take a strong player for his team, The other have Not to pay his salary and gain train and experience that in his team this players can't get. Ask tokens is only an abuse,  permitted by admin, i don't know why. (I really know why, but if i say i have to Cancel my account -_-'' )

You still don't know. It's mean your family said like this so it's normal for you. I will not post again.  :-X

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 08:14:58 PM »
Who insulting? ?

You still don't know. It's mean your family said like this so it's normal for you. I will not post again.  :-X
you have to take a dictionary and read the definition of the word "cancer"...you associate that word with the disease, but  figuratively  means other...study, man, study  :-X

Ps: if one ask me REAL MONEY for a free part of the game like loans, like you did, i'm offended and i reply in that way. So i don't have to apologise for my replies.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 11:10:42 PM by zecchin »