Author Topic: SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS  (Read 23936 times)

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS
« on: April 30, 2014, 07:49:07 AM »
People look at this. My scouts are on level 5. There is no big mistake in scouting players. Are those players worth 10 000 000 each???

Than, look at this transfer history. Almost every transfer is high worth, but look at two marked with red. 2 transfers of those players to the same club. Look next.

That club,after receiving 20 milions, is in DEBT and with - stadium seats ?!?!?!

I WANT TO HEAR EXPLANATION!!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:36:53 PM by Brian Clough »
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: SOPELANA IS A HUGE CHEATER!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 07:58:59 AM »
Admin, I want to see permanent ban. Or money from premium is more important to you?!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 08:45:35 AM »
Guys, calm down. Those players aren't worth 10 mln but they are really good players. For me 6-8 mln for sure. About Oriatzun Spanish users can tell us more , but I don't think if Txusi is cheater. I expect rather some bad behavior from manager who want to quit and make damage to his unliked rival.

PS . in debt is Oriatzun, who spent 20 mln not recieved
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:49:39 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 09:12:30 AM »
Guys, calm down. Those players aren't worth 10 mln but they are really good players. For me 6-8 mln for sure. About Oriatzun Spanish users can tell us more , but I don't think if Txusi is cheater. I expect rather some bad behavior from manager who want to quit and make damage to his unliked rival.

PS . in debt is Oriatzun, who spent 20 mln not recieved
P.S. Yes,my mistake
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

DeGlen

• Professional team
  • Rsc Arsenal - NT manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 09:35:56 AM »
I also think we don't have to judge too early.
Those players are indeed good. And if they were 3 or 4 million cheaper, I would have placed a bid as well. And it is indeed Oiartzun who is in debt, so I don't see what Sopelana has to do with that.
6x Champions of Belgium
18x Belgium Cup-finalist: 9x Winner, 9x Runner-up
Quarter-finalist WCL Season 4
Semi-finalist WCL Season 5
Round of 16 WCL Season 11
Former NT-manager and U21-Manager Belgium

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 09:40:28 AM »
but Sopelana is defitnally more richer if nothing happens all the way, m i right?

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 09:46:26 AM »
but Sopelana is defitnally more richer if nothing happens all the way, m i right?

Exactly,both users should explain this situation,I think best is to cancel both transfers but without any punishment.For sure something strange happend in Oiartzun...
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 10:05:13 AM »
About Oriatzun Spanish users can tell us more , but I don't think if Txusi is cheater. I expect rather some bad behavior from manager who want to quit and make damage to his unliked rival.

That explains everything, more or less...

I know their story and the discussions they used to have eachother, the relationship between them was not good at all.
As far as i know, Txusi contacted the GM explaining the situation, however i ignore if the GM replied him or if he decided some kind of deduction on his finances.

There's only one thing i can say for sure: both accounts doesn't belong to the same manager, and the relationship between those managers weren't good at all. Cheating? I don't think so, at least on those 2 transfer. Transfer fee too high? Yes, it definetly is, but that is a different story.
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 10:25:30 AM »

Exactly,both users should explain this situation,I think best is to cancel both transfers but without any punishment.For sure something strange happend in Oiartzun...
Interesting, but what we can do if someone give us higher prize? You want to cancel those transfer and tell that is without punishment. When it could be done at once after transfer, it is ok.

But in this case will be punishment for Sopelana cause he could sell those players at a little less price a long time ago. Now he did a lot things and to take him 20 mln it is crazy thing at all.

Back to prizes, there is no sky for extraordinary players. I bought a lot players at the most prize at those times  and I tell you that was really hard to find someone who want to sell their stars. Look http://tinyurl.com/mmdpsso records: 4,7,12,23,52.
I expect that will be highest paid at 15 mln, soon. For LA 11+with PR 4+, IMHO

At the end, all mess in GKO comes from no attention from staff. Simple , we don't have any control about behaviors of users in this game.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:39:19 AM by Ruta »
  season 18

webinchi

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 11:31:20 AM »
I want to say in favor of sopelana, than he is one of most prestigious players in Spain , with more participation, he announced in Spanish chat, that this season he is going to sell their stars because he wants to developed his young team, that explains why does he is selling such good players.  In the other hand , I had seen that historically sopelana sells high their transfers , waiting the exact moment looking for good offers.

That's all my comment
Season 6 - C9 Champion
Season 7 - B3 Champion
Season 8 - Top 9th Place
Season 9 - Top 8th Place
Season 10 - Top 6th Place
Season 11 - Top 3th Place
Season 12 - Top 4th Place
Season 13 - Top 10th Place
Season 14 - Top 7th Place
Necaxa: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=134117

Alex

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 11:32:21 AM »
To be sanctioned heavily and / or ban!

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 11:55:32 AM »
I was thinking that Oiartzun manager decide to stop playing and make some show at the end...Nobody should get extra money or punishment in this case.Otherwise we only ask for big mess.
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 12:44:00 PM »
I saw at least one player and not worth 10 mm. if around about 6 maximum, but several managers begin to show them to negotiate a higher value then
I find it hard to believe that Txusi cheating is a very motivated guy with this game and has done an excellent way to now,
if all this is rare
I do not think these players are worth 20 mm.
  that money and players should be returned
since they are over valued

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 04:48:08 PM »
Look at stadium capacity: it's a bug abuse to earn money every week and buy overpriced players from Spoleana to Oiartzun.
Somebody buys two players for 20.000.000 G, from you team, with a bug abuse and you don't anything, is it believable? If you don't report him to admin, is just because you agree...

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 04:52:14 PM by dragon90 »
Alessandria 1990 F.C. (128523)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 04:54:45 PM »
Look at stadium capacity: it's a bug abuse to earn money

Are you sure that he win money with stadium capacity? As far as  i know, negative stadium capacity does NOT generate income in matches.

Oiartzun sold many players and collected lots of money before buying those 2 (in fact i bought him one, spent more than 3M for him), he just spent all the money he had previously saved in those 2 players...

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 05:25:55 PM »
Oiartzun help from friends, this is not allowed in other games and players money is returned when no sales overrated (not allowed)
sopelana not think I've been aware of this, at least it is impossible to prove

Oiartzun is laughing but this game, favoring one and injuring others

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 05:27:05 PM »
-2.039.800 stadium capacity x -5G (weekly maintenance cost) = 10.199.000 G per week.
Each player bought at 10.000.000 G, just a coincidence?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:34:09 PM by dragon90 »
Alessandria 1990 F.C. (128523)

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2014, 05:37:11 PM »
-2.039.800 stadium capacity x -5G (weekly maintenance cost) = 10.199.000 G per week.
I do not think this is a coincidence,I never saw him complaining about his stadium capacity like any of us will do if we have a similar problem??!

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2014, 05:45:16 PM »

He just use the bug that allows him to spend double the money he have at the moment by placing a bid on both players , and then degrade the stadium capacity . It doesnt bring him money .

Cheating? I don't think so, at least on those 2 transfer. Transfer fee too high? Yes, it definetly is, but that is a different story.

I think this way too :)
My Team : Coffe Shop      

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2014, 05:53:09 PM »
If a negative capacity of the stadium did not bring wealth, why a player should bring it to negative? obviously because there is a bug that money, simple

;)
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 06:07:18 PM »
are you sure ,that you are possible ... 2,000,000 x -5g=10.000.000g
It's ridiculous

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 06:11:36 PM »
Looks http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=49068 This club has nagative capacity since Zurisse quited ,I think March. If there would be a bug like it mentioned above  cash balance should be at reach. As we can see there is debt, and I can tell that always was debt since I remember.
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 06:31:05 PM »
Looks http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=49068 This club has nagative capacity since Zurisse quited ,I think March. If there would be a bug like it mentioned above  cash balance should be at reach. As we can see there is debt, and I can tell that always was debt since I remember.

EXACTLY!

dragon, your formula is wrong. Why do you use -5 as maintenance cost per seat?
Maintenance cost per seat is always a possitive number. In other words, his finances should be getting worst every week, not better.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2014, 06:32:50 PM »
Hi to all,

Here I'm on first person to explain you what happened, imho.

First of all, I wrote to Litman, to change title, like I said him, I could accept tranfers may seem suspicious, but I can't accept someone calls me a cheater before be sentenced for it.

Also, I want to be gratefull with all person that defend me, maybe because they know about this case, because they know something about the relationship between buyer and me.

About tranfers, for me there are two basic questions to solve, both easy if any of you would knew about problem:

1.- Price (or overprice)

2.- Same buyer of both leaving the game.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 06:37:30 PM »
My God, this is a huge mess!!!!

Well done everyone for their investigations but I would like to sum up our findings and suggest some next steps:

Txusi (of club Sopelana FC) is not a cheat, He is a well respected member of our community and a champion. He has been stiitched up by Mathews (Oiartzun FT)

Mathews (of Club Oiartzun FT) is not a cheat as such. He has left the game (see his club Picture and log-in details) Like his friend Zurisee he was disgruntled with the game and wanted to cause soem trouble before he went: he has stitched up Txusi, sold his best players off cheap and he has exposed a stupid, stupid bug.

Clearing Up the mess

1. Title of this Thread.  Litmann you must change the title of this thread to something like "Suspicious Transactions" . Even if there is anyone out there who still thinks Txusi has in anyway colluded in this mess then they must leave it to admin to sort out. Txusi deserves much better than to be defamed like this.

2. The 20m of fees. Txusi does seem to be sitting on 20m G that he shouldn't have. I think we can rely on Admin to take this off him eventually. Txusi, don't spend it cos you'll regret it!

3. Mathews. Admin you must delete his account urgently. Otherwise he may come back to cause more trouble or less likely change his mind.

4. Disgruntled Users. Friends, I promise you this is going to become more of a problem going forward. Some of us have been playing for a long, long time. Its natural to become less enthusiastic over the years and then all the bugs, cheaters and Admin inactivity can become too much and we can get angry. But Guys if you get angry with with GKO please don't cause this sort of trouble - it only hurts the rest of your friends, who want to carry on playing -  Admin doesn't even notice!

5. A new Bug ? I don't really get this but Mathews has exposed a new bug - negative capacity for gods sake! I am 100% sure he just wanted to do this to show how stupid some of these bugs are. Now we all know about it, someone will try to use it to cheat. Admin please sort it out before it becomes prevalent!

6. Admin - Guys, I think we should all write about this to Admin and try an bombard them out of their apathy. I'm going to do so right now.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:11:02 PM by Andy »
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.